All Comments on 'Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 06'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow! I totally fell asleep reading this.

Congrats, I couldn't even muster enough emotion in this pathetic little series of yours to stay awake. It couldn't have been more boring if you tried.

koala011860091koala011860091almost 10 years ago
How have I missed this until now?

Just came across this by accident, and I'm really impressed. Normally I'd wait until I finish the series and then comment then, but I saw some negative comments about the slow build-up, and felt moved to say something now. I think the pacing is great, because the suspense is killing me! What's in the water? How fare will John be able to push Caitlyn? Will she every realize she's been manipulated. I also appreciate mind control stories written from the perspective of the controllee. I don't see it as often, and I think it's much more interesting than the typical MC story where a teenaged boy gets some ring/pendant/ magic lamp and is able to do anything. This story has a lot more depth.

Keep up the good work! (Now on to read the next 10 chapters...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
enjoying your story a lot!

I like how it's building and can't wait to see what happens.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
The water is an aphrodisiac.

The water is an aphrodisiac the keeps her calm but very turned on to her body. Her mind is racing. John tells her what a good submissive she is. All playing into the plan to turn her into a hot boiling slut. A sex nympho that will drop to her knees the moment she is ordered to. This is a good set of story's and you have my cock dripping. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous