Cal & Colleen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurts some, I think you might have torn something . . . but I'm fine . . . keep going."

Anne put the glove on and awaited further instructions.

Cal decided Colleen was ready, and slowly extracted his hand.

"What?"

Then Anne was thrusting her smaller hand into Colleen's rear and, bending her thumb, managed to get her entire fist into Colleen's ass after a momentary struggle.

Cal kept his eyes on Colleen's ass, enthralled by the sight of the tight hole stretched around Anne's hand. Colleen started rocking back and forth, fucking herself on Anne's fingers; never uttering a word about their changing hands on her. Colleen was a fraction away from taking it past the knuckles when her hips began to roll as well. Then, with one hard push, she forced her ass onto Anne's hand; and screamed as the narrow passage stretched almost beyond its limits to accommodate the widest part of Annie's hand.

But once the knuckles entered her it went much easier.

To Anne, it felt like Colleen's ass was sucking her hand in deeper. She laid her other hand on Colleen's right breast, holding her still for a few moments, and then flicked the steel pin with her thumb.

Colleen moaned, as Annie began to fuck her with her fist. To Colleen, it was as if her lower body had been filled while being stretched as much as bearing her first child. A few short minutes later, she huffed, "Jesus, you're making me cum!"

Seconds later she came, screaming, "Yeah, fist me! Fist my raunchy asshole!"

After Colleen's orgasm leveled off, Anne pulled her fist out, and before the stretched hole could close, Cal plunged the full length of his cock in, and pounded Colleen's rectum like a wild animal.

If Colleen hadn't been loosened up with the fist, he would have come in seconds; he was that excited. But the gaping channel felt like the smoothest of silks around his prick, and he was able to hold off, fucking her as hard as he could for as long as he could; making her scream through three more anal orgasms before shooting his load, coating the tender flesh of her bowels with hot, thick cum.

Cal left his cock inside her, while they both recovered slowly. He was pleased to feel her ass closing around him as he started to soften. After a minute or so, Colleen pulled away and his limp cock slipped out.

"Suck me off!" he demanded of Anne, and with professional aplomb, she bent to the task. Then, using her hair as a handle, Cal pulled Colleen's mouth to his, crushing her pinned breasts against his.

"You want the pins off now?"

"If you want them off," she said, and winced with pain when he plucked them from her stiffened nipples. And as the circulation was restored to her nipples and areola, several deep impressions in her skin showed where they had been, especially on her breasts and nipples.

"I love the marks they leave," he said, lightly tracing the ridges and hollows with a finger.

"Annie's going to go down on you now," he said with a certainty that there would be no protest from Colleen.

Anne took his flaccid cock from her mouth and rubbed it over her nipples, pinching the nipple not making contact with his penis. He kissed the nape of Colleen's neck, and she reflexively spread her legs apart for Annie.

He turned back to Anne and was startled to see her placing the steel pins on her own nipples, and testing them by giving each one a hard squeeze.

"Oh, that's heavenly!" she barked, as she prepared to go down on Colleen.

"God, I'm hot," Colleen croaked. "My clit is on fire! It needs to be licked and sucked, are you gonna suck it, Annie, or are you just going to tease me?"

Cal began to squeeze Colleen's nipples as Annie leaned forward, and lips pursed, kissed Colleen's pussy lips. A moment later, she was lapping at the creamy film coating Colleen's cunt like a cat at a bowl of milk.

Annie glanced at Cal. There was indecision in her eyes, and he motioned for her to continue, and she did. Colleen's pelvis lifted to meet Annie's mouth, and Cal heard the first sounds of Annie's sucking at her cunt, and his cock stirred.

The scent of Colleen's hot open sex, filled both Annie's and Cal' nostrils; and Cal watched as Annie withdrew her tongue and replaced it with two fingers, letting them slide in and out of Colleen's wet slippery hole, making little squishing noises as they moved.

Colleen had bent forward still more, and Cal could not resist her exposed asshole, and moved to lick her there. Annie pulled her fingers out again, and hesitated; her face already slick, coated with her own saliva and Colleen's juice. Her fingers were soaked as she lifted them to her mouth. She could smell Colleen's lust, mingled with the strong, pungent smell of her sexual arousal, and with a wry grin, placed her fingers against her lips, and slid them inside her mouth. Her lips closed around them as her tongue licked them clean. Cal looked on as she slowly finger fucked her own mouth with her eyes closed, while Colleen writhed and moaned beneath her.

The fingers left Annie's mouth with a soft pop. Then Annie gently kissed Colleen's clit, and sent her tongue into the other's cunt.

Cal found he was fully erect, and centered his penis on Colleen's asshole once again. And then after rubbing it against the still gaping hole, he entered her, easily and fully, with only a loud sigh from Colleen.

But Colleen cried out as Annie's tongue flicked the underside of her clit, closing over it and sucking at it until the moans grew even louder.

"Like it?" she inquired of Colleen.

"Yes, oh, God, yes!" she answered breathlessly.

Annie responded to that by flicking it some more, closing over it as she sucked it softly at first, then harder, her tongue flicking again and again, the way she liked her own clit to be treated by her friend and lover, Yvonne, and slowly brought Colleen to the point of no return.

Colleen cried out as her hips bucked against Annie's mouth. Cal withdrew from her ass and knelt next to them watching Colleen as she neared her climax under Annie's expert tonguing.

Annie ignored Colleen's convulsing contractions as she started over the edge. Using her nimble fingers, she spread Colleen's outer lips even wider, revealing her inner labia, and nibbled away as Colleen continued to moan with an intensity that couldn't mask her pleasure as the climax was kept alive.

Then realizing that Colleen couldn't take much more, Annie began flicking her tongue as fast as she could against Colleen's clit; and Colleen exploded, screaming, "I'm coming!

A gush of salty fluid ejaculated into Annie's mouth as Colleen screamed. And only then did Annie relent and slowly leave Colleen to enjoy the remainder of her orgasm without further touches or licks and sucks.

When Colleen had recovered she thanked Annie, saying, "I have never cum like that in my entire life." She turned to Cal and added, "I can't believe how utterly wonderful that was. I was literally seeing stars! I never knew how intense a climax could be. I've cum before, of course, mostly from masturbation, but . . . never, ever like that. You were both wonderful. Thank you."

Annie smiled down at her and said, "Well, I really got into it, you know?"

Holding his erection in his right hand, Cal told Annie to sit on Colleen's face. "I'm going to fuck you good, Colleen. You suck Annie off, like the bad, bad girl you are."

"Is she clean?"

"Yes, I'm clean," Annie replied. "Are you?"

"Of course I am . . . what the hell?"

"She couldn't know, Colleen. But she is clean. She's been vouched for."

****************

Ten minutes later they were still going at it. All three were bathed with sweat. Annie was screaming, "Lick it! Suck my clit! You love licking my pussy don't you? Lick me! Harder!"

Cal had Colleen's legs jacked back so they were almost touching her shoulders as he buried his cock in her pussy.

Meanwhile, Colleen had her face pressed as deep as it would go into Annie's crotch, shamelessly slobbering her saliva over the others' steaming pussy and sucking so noisily that Cal began to laugh.

Annie's breathing was ragged, and her whole body was writhing. She was a professional, and knew damn well that professionals didn't cum when they were being paid, but she damned well could hold off much longer. This wasn't in the Hooker's Rule book.

And when Colleen sucked Annie's clit into her mouth for the hundredth time, whipping her tongue over it as fast as was humanly possible, Annie moaned and started to cum, sending a torrent of her love juice gushing onto Colleen's face and into her open mouth.

Seconds later Cal emptied his sacs into the tight, clenching yaw that was once Colleen's cunt.

Later, as the three began to dress, Annie asked Colleen where she had learned to eat a woman like she had her.

Colleen looked to Cal, an expression of trepidation on her face.

"Only if you want to tell her," he said, and saw her relax.

"Seventh grade," she said, "Maureen Sullivan, a so-called nice Irish Catholic girl was telling me and another girl how she'd done it with her sister the night before. It was so vivid I had my first orgasm then and there, and they both knew it, but neither one laughed, or made fun of me.

Time passed, and I got into the habit of masturbating, you know, like everyone else. Only I seemed to alternate mine with picturing guys and then girls, particularly, Maureen.

Colleen gave him a sad glance as she put on her panties.

"Your face is full of pussy juice," he said and wiped some off with his hand.

"Really, I wonder where that came from."

All three laughed.

Annie kissed Colleen, a lingering kiss, and then handed her phone number to Colleen.

"Call me; it'll be on the house."

"More like all over the God-damned house," Colleen laughed, and put the number in her purse.

Annie finished dressing, kissed Cal and accepted the envelope he pressed into her palm. She blew Colleen another kiss and left as silently as she had arrived.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked.

"I did, and did you?"

"I had the time of my life. I hope we can repeat it."

"I'll be here at two tomorrow afternoon. I can only stay until six or so."

"That's great; I'm already looking forward to it."

"One thing."

"What's that?"

"Don't have another guy here."