Calendar Shoot December

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Her eyes were glazed over and letting out a low groan dropped back down on his cock and soon she was slurping and sucking like her life depended on it.

Geraldo fought to remove his jacket and pull his sweater up over his head, now naked he rolled his head back and closed his eyes just taking in the sensation of Heidi's hot wet mouth and tongue. He dug his fingers in her short perfectly done hairdo and guided her mouth faster and faster up and down his cock. Her tiny fist jerked him off as her tongue seemed to be everywhere,

"Oh fuck Heidi, here it comes, where do you want it?"

She didn't respond she just kept sucking and she felt the head expand and she stopped bobbing her head and closed her lips tightly on his cock anticipating his load and that is exactly what she got. The first blast nearly tore the back of her head off and she swallowed quickly, shot after creamy shot entered her oral cavity and she took each one. When he was drained she rose off his cock and with the last two shots still in her mouth she moved over to Laurie. Running her hands though Laurie's long blonde hair she pulled her mouth to hers and kissed her hard, slipping a copious amount of the cum into Laurie's mouth.

Laurie with still one hand buried in her cunt kissed Heidi back and when all of Geraldo's cum was swallowed Laurie pulled her fingers from her cunt and fed them to Heidi.

Heidi had turned into a raving sexual animal. Moaning and groaning she sucked and licked on Laurie's fingers like a wild person. When she had them clean she pulled away and finished removing the sweater up around Laurie's upper chest, freeing her from her bra she sucked on one tit and then the other. Laurie's long fat nipples were at their bursting point as Heidi let them from her mouth with a pop.

Moving lower she bunched Laurie's skirt about her waist and moved down her thighs bypassing her cunt sending moans of protests from Laurie. Her wet tongue seemed to be everywhere at once and Laurie dug her fingers in Heidi's red locks forcing her head towards her dripping pussy. Finally relenting Heidi ran her tongue through the dense forest of now dark blonde pussy hair, all of her dripping juices had darkened and matted down her pussy hair. Heidi sucked the nectar from the coarse hair and proceeded to part her cunt lips with her tongue. Laurie thought she was going to pass out from the fantastic feeling of Heidi's hot tongue on her erect button.

Just then there was a buzzing sound from the phone in the limo, Geraldo answered it, listened and then said hold on a second; "Laurie, it's Kelly, he says we'll be at the cabin in about five minutes, okay?"

"Okay? Are you fucking nuts Geraldo? I'm getting eaten like never before and you want to stop? Don't you want to fuck this luscious ass? She slapped Heidi on the butt and she let out a moan.

Geraldo spoke into the phone; "Kelly can you pull off someplace for awhile so we can finish what we started back here?"

The phone went dead and Kelly pulled off into the parking lot of a fast food restaurant, being Christmas Day, all fast food places were closed. Putting the car in part he eagerly reached for Uma who came into his arms willingly.

"So Kelly you liked me sucking your big black cock huh? I just loved the taste of your cum when you exploded in my mouth. What do you have planned for me now?"

Kelly laughed and said; "Just you wait and see, come here and kiss me."

She covered his mouth with her tiny one. Her tongue came out and slipped into his and she felt the zipper on the back of her dress coming down. Cool air hit her back as the material parted. It slipped from her shoulders and she moved away slightly to let him pull the dress lower. Her ample tits encased in a sheer black lacy bra was all that was between Kelly and his objective. They kissed harder as his arms encircled her and she felt her bra so slack. It slipped down her arms and he sat back to take in their beauty. They were very firm and the chocolate kiss nipples were crinkled and pointing towards the roof of the car. The aureoles were nearly as dark and had dozens of tiny bumps surrounding the large nipple. He dropped his head to her right tit and lapped away at the nipple while tweaking the other one. She rolled her head back and her ultra short shirt had ridden up her trim thighs to the point her thong covered cunt was now showing. As Kelly sucked her tit like a newborn baby he caught a glimpse of her pussy and dropped his other hand down to her pussy. Pulling the thong aside he sucked in his breath, her pussy was covered in a thick patch of sparkling black hair, the same hair that she had on her head, just a little more coarse. Droplets of her juices were clinging to her pussy hair and this drove Kelly insane. He pushed her to the car seat cushion and slipping to the floor tugged her dress and thong off leaving her only in her lime green high heels. He dove in and lapped away at her dark bush until the hair parted and her pink gash appeared. Surrounding the pink gash were very dark lips that shined from her dripping hole. Spreading her open he lapped away at her dripping hole as she rolled her head from side to side. Her long dark tresses and dark skinned body looked very sensual against the white leather seat. He cupped her tight compact ass in the palms of his hands and pulled her pussy even harder against his working mouth, driving his tongue deeper and deeper into her sweet tasting cunt.

The window separating the driver from the back of the limo slid down and Laurie watched Kelly ravish Uma's body while Heidi ate her pussy. Seeing the scene before her and the great job that Heidi was doing on her cunt, her eyes rolled back in her head and biting down on her puffy red lips she exploded all over Heidi's face. At just about the same time Uma squeezed her slim trim thighs tightly around Kelly's head and shook violently arching her back off the seat, she came too.

Gerardo slipped to the floor of the limo and came up behind Heidi. Unzipping her tight skirt he tugged at it as she continued lapping away at Laurie's foaming pussy. Freeing her from her skirt he tugged her lacy panties from her ample ass and was now staring at her lily white ass. Being a natural redhead her skin was very white, her ass speckled with freckles turned Geraldo on to no end. He slapped her white cheek and it instantly turned red and produced a moan from Heidi. Dipping down he caught sight of her red bush and he nearly lost it. He desperately wanted to lick and suck that fine looking morsel of womanly flesh, but that would have to wait till later. Right now he wanted to bury his stiff cock in her pussy and with one quick lunge slip her cuntlips open and slid balls deep into her furnace of a cunt. She tore her head from Laurie's cunt, arching her back and pushing hard against him, shook with her first orgasm.

Laurie dug her fingers in Heidi's damp locks and guided her back between her legs. As Geraldo plunged in and out of Heidi's steamy hole, she went crazy on Laurie's cunt, sending Laurie over the top once again,

In the front Kelly had taken a seat and pulled Uma's compact body on top of his, reaching behind he parted the dense forest of her pussy hair and popped the head into her dripping hole. She closed her eyes as she settled back driving inch by glorious inch if his thick black shaft into her quaking hole.

As she rode his cock Kelly mauled her firm dark nippled tits, when she opened her eyes she saw the action going on in the back of the limo. Heidi's redhead was trapped between Laurie's sleek thighs and Geraldo was behind her driving his cock between her large globes, with each thrust she heard Heidi moan louder and lap away at Laurie's cunt.

Laurie rolled her head from side to side, cuming again and again as wave after wave of pent up sexual longing was exposed. She opened her dark blue eyes and stared at Uma who was riding Kelly like an experienced cowgirl she reached up and drew her mouth to hers. Both women clutched at each other's head as they kissed passionately, tongues invading mouths and moaning as each came again.

Kelly felt Uma tightening around his cock and driving a finger up her tight asshole she exploded all over his cock sending him into sensory overload he emptied his cum bloated nuts into her womb. A thin sheen of sweat covered both of their bodies as Uma broke the kiss with Laurie and collapsed against Kelly.

In the back Heidi was lapping away at the large amount of cum Laurie had released into her mouth. Geraldo plummeted her pussy and was nearing an orgasm and started cumming in her tight hole when she came again. The tightening of her cunt walls around his cock drew the cum from his ball and were deposited in her womb.

Geraldo slumped back against the back seat slipping out of her well-oiled cunt. Both of their cum seeped out and ran down her thighs. She fell forward against Laurie's thighs and Laurie lovingly combed her damp tresses with her fingertips.

All of a sudden from the front came Kelly; "Hey you guys, you better get presentable, we're already late and as soon as I dress we're on our way, we'll be there in a few minutes."

Laurie and Heidi were a mess. Heidi's blouse was damp seeing she had never removed it, but they all made the best of the time they had and when Kelly arrived at the cabin, they all looked somewhat presentable.

Piling out of the limo they were all welcomed by Katie and her husband Mike, who kissed his daughter Laurie with more then just a chaste kiss. Entering the cabin Katie showed them all to their rooms and announced that everyone was meeting in the living room for before dinner drinks in about an hour. This gave everyone time to freshen up and get ready for Katie's Christmas evening orgy.

One by one people began appearing in the living room, first was Ainsley and Greg and Bob, Ainsley was dressed in a short black wrap around flowing dress that hid little, like all the men Greg and Bob were dressed in slacks and a casual shirt. Bob decided to stay seeing Paige had to be back in New York the following morning. Next was Katie and Mike, Katie dressed in a three piece white skirt suit, looking very professional. Then came Uma, Heidi and Kelly, Kelly was wearing a tight pair of slacks showing his big package below and a pullover sweater. As for Heidi she was wearing a two piece royal blue skirt suit, it showed off her bright red hair beautifully. Uma was a total knockout, even when I fucked her many months ago with Gerri Willis I never realized just how short she was, coming in under five feet tall, a very small package, but put together like the proverbial brick shithouse. There are so many great features about her; I took in her great legs that were encased in off white pantyhose. Nearly none of them were covered by the ultra short multi colored dark skirt she was wearing. When she sat the skirt rose even higher and we were all treated to her crotchless pantyhose showing her thick black muff. On top was a tight orange cashmere pullover sweater, two sizes too small. Her dark skinned tits were bursting at the seams begging to pop out, her large nipples left nothing to the imagination and my mind drifted off to the threesome I had with her and Gerri and all of a sudden I was sporting a huge hard on.

Next were Kimberly and Laurie, both wearing shiny thin strapped evening gowns. Kimberly's was gold sequence while Laurie's was silver. Both showed off every curve and Laurie's long legs were nearly bare from mid-thigh to ankle. Both had their hair piled high on their heads showing their graceful necks and bare shoulders.

In walked Nicole, she was dressed in a black turtleneck sweater and ankle length flowing skirt. We all thought after she fell off the sexual wagon she may revert back to a schoolmarm, but this was over doing it. The guys all piled into the dining room and we all sat down for dinner. Next to me was Robin who was dressed in a pair of skin tight black jeans showing off her perfectly shaped ass and narrow waist. Above she was wearing a skin tight long sleeved black pullover tee. Her huge breasts were begging to be caressed and her large nipples and aureoles outlined the material invitingly.

Dinner lasted well over an hour as the wine flowed freely and the conversation turned more sexual by the minute. Katie was the first to get up from the table and taking Kelly by the hand ushered him into the living room. The fireplace was roaring and the room was bathe in lights from the Christmas tree. Pushing down into an overstuffed chair she climbed up on his lap and her lips covered his. Kelly's big black hands combed through her short blonde hair and slid down and slipped her jacket off. Soon she was bare to the waist and Kelly covered one of her nipples with his black lips and sucked on it as his hands hiked her skirt up. She slipped to the floor and pulled his pants down and immediately drew his large stiff cock into her mouth.

Mike, Katie's husband, Greg, Bob and Geraldo walked in next and were stopped dead in their tracks watching Katie now fucking Kelly's cock between her full tits. They took a seat on the sofas and chairs around the room and watched the show before them.

Mike pulled out his cock and stroked it slowly as he watched his wife fuck her tits with Kelly's large black cock. His pants were around his ankles and all of a sudden someone was tugging them off his feet. It was Ainsley, his niece and she swallowed his cock down to his ball as her lips wiggled lower and lower, her tongue ran around and around his shaft as he kept his eyes on his wife and dug his fingers in Ainsley's hair.

Bob had freed his cock and was watching the two couples go at it and as Heidi and Uma entered the room they froze in the doorway. Greg stood up and taking Heidi by the hand led her out the door wall to the indoor pool area. Uma wide eyed looked at Bob's huge cock and he wiggled his finger for her to join him. As if in a trance she walked slowly over to him and kneeling before him, gripped his huge cock in her tiny dark hand and directed it into her drooling lips. Letting out a deep groan she began bobbing up and down on it.

Robin and I entered the room and stood behind one of the sofas and took in the emerging orgy. Katie was now naked and was riding Kelly's cock in a reverse cowgirl position.

Ainsley's dress was open and she was sucking on Mike's balls as he played with her swaying tits.

Steve and Nicole walked in and Nicole turned quickly to leave, but Steve held her tight and with her in front of him his hands roamed over her body and she slowly began to loose her stiffness and lean against his body. He dipped his head down and kissed her neck just above her turtleneck and letting out a growl she reached down and tore the turtleneck off and tossed it aside. Steve attacked her firm tits and continued his assault on her neck and shoulder. He directed her to an empty chair and before sitting her down pulled down her skirt. Now naked he pushed her back and draped her legs over the arms of the chair and buried his head between her legs.

Laurie and Kimberly entered the room and chanted; "Alright, finally an all out family orgy."

They both kicked off their shoes and stepped up on a coffee table in front of Geraldo. They began to dance and caress each other as he stared on. They kissed open mouthed and soon both were removing each other's dress. Geraldo stripped quickly and waited for them to join him. Soon they slithered to the floor and crawled over to him and both attacked his cock, within seconds he was squirting his load all over their faces. They licked each other off and continued their assault on him. Never softening he played with the two kissin' cousins and the orgy was on.

In the pool area Heidi and Greg were naked and frolicking in the pool. Heidi's red hair was dripping wet and her head bobbed up and down in the water as she sucked on Greg's cock. He lifted her up and placing her on the edge of the pool draped her lily white thighs across his shoulders as he dove head first into her dripping red hairlined pussy. She fell back squeezing her own nipples as she shook through her first orgasm. When Greg came up for air he kissed her hard on the mouth and let her taste her own cum. Pulling her down into the water she impaled herself on his cock and even though we couldn't see what was happening the sudden rush of water around their torsos told us they were fucking like tow animals.

I casually played with Robin's tits through her tight tee and she leaned back against me, wiggling her tight ass against my stiff cock. I brushed her luxurious auburn locks away from her neck and kissed and nipped slowly at the nape of her neck.

She let out a moan; "Would you like to join any of them?"

I whispered in her ear; "Robin, tonight you're all I want."

She kissed me tenderly and whispered back; "Thank you, but isn't there someone out there you'd like to fuck?"

"Sure a couple come to mind, but I'll have my chances again next week. Tonight, it's all about you and only you. Come on let's get out of here."

As we turned to leave we watched as Uma, now naked slowly slid up Bob's huge body and impale herself on his large cock. Her long black hair danced across her back as she rode his cock.

Taking Robin by the hand I tugged at it and we left the room towards the entrance, seeing the maid I told her to make sure everyone got an envelope before they left.

Robin looked at me; "Envelope, what envelope?"

I slapped her on the butt, "Never you mind, you'll get yours tomorrow, now let's go."

As we entered Robin's cabin I took her in my arms and carried her up the stairs to her loft bedroom. Placing her down on the cool white sheets she stretched out like a lazy feline and I looked down at this gorgeous woman. Her eyes sparkled as she wet her full red lips. Her thick dark auburn hair framed her face like a halo. Her legs moved up and down in anticipation of what was to cum. I stripped my clothes off slowly never losing eye contact with her. I slipped onto the bed and covered her body with mine. We kissed forever and our hands traveled over each other's body.

Breaking the embrace I knelt between her legs and undid the button and zipper on her jeans. Tugging them off I was treated to a naked pussy that was already dripping in anticipation of what was to cum. I tugged off her tight tee and she was naked before me. She drew me into her arms and over the next two hours we sucked and fucked each other in every conceivable position. I rode her; she rode me forward and reverse. Missionary, doggy with her magnificent tits swaying back and forth, spooning, bent over in two, you name it and we did it. Finally with both of us totally covered in sweat, both of our heads dripping with each other's cum and juices we fell asleep with my cock buried in her tight cum filled asshole.

In the morning I awoke to see her sleeping peacefully next to me. All of last night's passion came back to me as I remember how passionate and giving this angelic woman sleeping next to me was. I kissed her tenderly on the forehead, slipped downstairs to shower and dress. As I slipped out the door to my waiting ride I left a gold lined envelope on the counter addressed to; "My Miss December, I kept the Best for Last"

The End!! Or is it??

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers