All Comments on 'Calendar'

by countrycal

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Completely original

It had a sweet sadness to it and the hope of some happiness for this character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice work.

Very nice. I enjoyed it. A noble man helping a damsel in distress. Nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well done

Nicely told - well written. I enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best I've ever read on the internet

The feeling that I was a part of the story was intense. Not only a good story-line, but very well written. I am not a professional in this business, but I am an avid reader. In my opinion, you should consider writing novels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best I've read

The story was as beautiful as it was sexy. Will she ever call? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb!

I really loved this story - slightly erotic, and very touching. Very well-written and beautiful!

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years ago
Yep!

Straight "A" all the way!

dalsmedalsmeover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Perfect, what a hell of a story. Thanks. Somehow I hope you write a second chapter, but I don't want it to ruin the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
heart strings

For all the cynical folks that think they are beyond feeling, that sex is just physical and beyond emotion this was a poignant reminder of what is beneath the skin. It was heart touching and tenderly erotic. Thank you Cal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
yep

So good, I'm grateful to have found your story. No one is perfect in this life but striving should be enough :) Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good start

I really enjoyed this as a beginning. I hopebthe rest is just as good. Thanks.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Treating someone with respect is definitely going to improve their self esteem completely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's beyond tragic and so sad to think that any husband would or could ever burn the person they love with a cigarette. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous