Calista's Dungeon Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Domina pulled hard at Darrin's balls and clamped them securely, letting the weights drop as Darrin screamed in pain into his ball gag. Even though Darrin's ass burned as fire, his cock was coaxed into remaining hard, as it responded to the mouth that was sucking it. Calista stopped whipping Darrin's ass as she sensed he was ready to cum and stepped back to watch. Darrin groaned into his gag and erupted in a sea of thick white creamy cum. Marshal felt the cum blast into his mouth and he swallowed the semen quickly, knowing that a huge volume would follow. Darrin's cock spasmed as his balls pumped his cum into Marshal's waiting mouth. As his mouth filled nearly to the brim, Marshal swallowed Darrin's cum then cleaned his cock with his tongue.

Calista pulled Darrin away from Marshal's mouth and grabbed his now flaccid cock and pulled him to Marshal's rock hard cock. She made Darrin kneel in front of Marshal and guided his mouth to the hard-on that he thought belonged to Bruno. Darrin eagerly began to lick Marshal's cock, bobbing his head up and down as he sealed his lips around the huge cock. Calista amused herself by pulling the nipple clamps of both slaves as they groaned in pain at the harsh treatment she provided their nipples. Soon she sensed that Marshall was ready to cum and she held Darrin's head to assure that he receive all of Marshal's cum offering. Marshal grunted and exploded into a massive cum, blasting his seed deep into Darrin's mouth. The volume was so huge that Darrin gagged, but managed to swallow it all.

Sucking Marshal's cock brought Darrin's cock back to life and it stood out proudly oozing pre-cum. Calista nodded to her slave girls and they amused her as they both raced to lick the pre-cum from his cock. Ella won the race and was rewarded with the sticky thick clear fluid. She milked the cock to gather all the pre-cum in her mouth then unselfishly kissed Beth to share the reward with her slave sister. Calista was pleased to see her slave girls sharing their gifts and rewarded each of them by letting them lick her pussy as she watched Darrin positioned at Marshal's ass. The Domina ripped the huge dildo from Marshal's asshole and shoved it deep into Darrin's asshole in a mighty single thrust. Darrin screamed painfully into his ball gag.

Calista licked Darrin's cock back to full hardness as he struggled with the pain in his asshole. When the cock was at the peak of hardness, she guided it into Marshal's asscrack, placing the cockhead upon his asshole. "Fuck him, whore!" Calista snapped into Darrin's ear then quickly replaced the earplug. Darrin began to push his big cock into Marshal's waiting asshole. The cock went in with relative ease as the dildo had opened the asshole sufficiently to make allow entry with minimal pain. As he fucked him, Darrin balls slapped hard against Marshal's balls. The pain in Marshal's ass soon transformed to pleasure as both men moaned delightfully into their ball gags. Calista tied their balls together with a rawhide cord, which caused them to stretch with each of Darrin's backstrokes. The men moaned in pleasure, interrupted with some painful groans as their balls were stretched.

Calista directed Ella to suck Marshal's cock to bring it to a wonderful hard-on as his ass was being fucked. Darrin thrust his cock deep inside Marshal and grunted aloud as he erupted in a mighty orgasm, spewing his cum deep inside his law partners' ass. Marshal felt his bowels filling with warm thick cum and felt each spurt of cum pumped into him. Ella continued sucking his cock until it thickened and stood proudly ready for any use his Mistress desired. Calista removed the rawhide cord that tied her slave's balls together and guided Darrin to kneel as she brought his mouth to Marshal's asshole. Darrin immediately understood what his task to be and began to lick and suck his own cum as it oozed from Marshal's asshole.

When Darrin finished his task, Calista bent him over the arm of her upholstered chair with his ass high. She lubed his asshole with some of his cum that she had scooped from Marshal's asshole. Calista released Marshal from the device that held him and led him to Darrin's asshole. She brought his hard cock to Darrin's asshole and he slowly shoved his cock into Darrin's ass. Marshal moaned in pleasure while Darrin groaned in pain. Finally, Marshal gave a mighty thrust and painfully buried his cock into what he thought was Bruno's asshole. Both men moaned in pleasure while one fucked the other. Soon, Marshal began to groan and began fucking Darrin faster until he cried out into his ball gag while he exploded in orgasm.

When Marshal's cock ceased spurting his cum into Darrin's ass, Calista had him kneel behind Darrin to lick and swallow his own cum as it drained slowly from Darrin's asshole. Calista nodded as Bruno and Beth led Darrin from the Dungeon, while Ella relieved Marshal of his blindfold. His shaded his eyes when he first opened them and Calista waited until he adjusted to the light. "Well, slave Marshal, did you enjoy your session?" she asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress," he replied, "Bruno always tastes good and fucks me wonderfully for your amusement, Ma'am." Calista smiled as she grabbed his cock and pulled him out of the Dungeon and down the stone steps. She allowed him to soil her precious pussy with a kiss and lick, as he knelt in the anteroom chamber. Calista knew that she would soon receive a generous check from him and she bid him goodbye. Marshal crawled out of the side door to his car, which had been brought from the garage. Marshal dressed and drove away, sore, welted and extremely pleased with his training.

Calista hurried back to the Dungeon where Darrin was kneeling naked. Bruno and Beth had released Darrin from his blindfold and restraints and were kneeling near him as Calista entered the Dungeon. "Well, slave Darrin, what have you to say?" she asked him.

"Thank you Mistress, and I thank Bruno too for allowing me to suck his cock and fuck him in his asshole, Ma'am." Calista nodded then bent down to grasp Darrin's balls and pull him to his feet. He moaned as she pulled him by his balls out of the Dungeon and down the stone steps. He kneeled in front of his Mistress and whimpered like a puppy.

Calista relented and spread her legs enough so Darrin could kiss and lick her pussy. "Very well, slave, you may soil my precious pussy with your lips and tongue." Darrin crawled to his Mistress and kissed and licked her wet cunt for a few moments then sat back on his haunches waiting to be dismissed. "You may leave, slut," Calista told him as she whirled about to climb the stone steps to the Dungeon. He nodded submissively and crawled out of the Dungeon, naked, to his car, which had been brought from the garage. Darrin dressed and drove away, sore, welted and extremely pleased with his training.

In the Dungeon, Ella asked her Mistress if she would ever tell the two law partners that they had sucked and fucked each other. "No, love, they would be so mortified that they would stop coming to their sessions," she smiled, " and we wouldn't want that, would we?" Ella grinned and shook her head. "Now, pretty little slave girl, fetch your sister slave and Bruno. I want to get fucked and sucked until I can't cum any more."

The End

12