All Comments on 'Camel Toe Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Young girls seldom can separate love and lust.

So many of them get pregnant with a guy they are in lust with and later realize they dont love. Then when they get about 30 they suddenly grow up and want the man they love. Most of the time after a kid or two and living in the "mental dumps" they are to worn out and used up to attract what they really want. Then they just beocme easy and fuck around. This story actually shows a girl can realize who they are and what they want. And get a real life.

KathiKathiabout 15 years ago
Very nice

Thank you for a great story. Very romantic and touching. Loved it! Kathi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good work

It isn't often that a male can write a story from a female perspective and even come close to being believeable. Good story, good character development, no glaring writing issues. Nicely done. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Im married to who I think is the most beautiful woman I know. Same situation as the story.

Guys, look around. Don't just try for Miss Georgious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED IT....

just shows that the guy all the girls go for is not always the one....loved the way it bowled along and the build up to her accepting Billy.....and they still continue to have a lot of fun...well written...a good build up.....well done....

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
True love wins

Its funny how going after what you think you want uncovered the one that is meant. I thoroughly enjoyed it from cover to cover.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Young girl shows she has good sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2703 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Camel Toe Previous Part
Camel Toe Series Info