Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenara
Ravenara
86 Followers

"Please, I need this... I want this." I moved my hips faster to seal my point into his mind. I rode his cock hard letting my hips move nearly off of him before slamming back down so the tip of him knocked on my cervix, the pain only adding to the pleasure. A loud groan rushed from his lips.

"God you're so tight and warm." He dripped a hand down between my legs and began to stroke my clit nearly pulling a scream of delight from me. I was getting close; I could feel the first spasm of my cunt when he pushed me roughly off of him again.

"NO!" He pulled me against him and up on all fours shoving his cock home hard enough to send me over the edge. I was nothing but screams and spasms as he pounded my cunt with a new roughness. Then I heard a crack.

When I looked down his hands once again looked more like a paw then a hand. Unwilling to let this be stopped again I reached up locking one of my hands on the back of his neck even as it was growing fur. "Fuck me!" I heard an inhuman growl at my back near my neck. His paws moved from near my hands to being wrapped around my waist his hips pounding faster than before now. His cock felt like it was growing as I could feel him stretching me more than before. His breath fell hot and irregular on the back of my neck. I forced my hips back to meet his in strokes pulling grunts from him each time. I felt something hard and thick pushing at the entrance of my cunt and each thrust of his cock seemed to stretch my opening more. He gave a loud growl and there was a sharp pain in my neck as his jaws clamped down on me in the bend of my neck and shoulders, and my pussy felt like it was being ripped open as he shoved the thick knot at the base of his cock inside me. I could feel his cock jerk and I fell into another violent orgasm as he emptied loads of hot cum deep in my cunt.

We stayed together like that trying to catch our breath. After a few moments I tried to move but he tightened his grip around my waist and growled. It was then I realized we were still attached. He had let go of my neck and was licking my back along my spine. Each lick sent shock waves down my body. It wasn't too long before we were finally able to separate and I collapsed on the bed. I felt him lay next to me and noticed he was still covered in fur. Then I was asleep.

I woke the next morning to the smell of something. I couldn't quite place what it was. I rolled over and found that I was alone in bed but he was up and moving around. He turned and smiled at me as if he knew I had woken up. I smiled back and sat up wrapping one of the furs around my body and moving to a chair. "Do you like rabbit?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Never had it." He nodded and went to the fire and cut off a small piece of meat and offered it to me. Rather than taking it from him I simply leaned forward and ate it from his hand, letting my lips enclose around his fingers. His eyes glazed slightly before he turned away from me and went back to work. He finished his work and then we ate in silence. Neither of us knew what to say. Finally sometime in the late morning he stood.

"Ready to go?" I looked at him for a beat before nodding slowly and finding my cloths. When I was dressed we were off. He lead the way out of the cave and then though the forest. The further we got from the cave the more guilt I felt. I wasn't sure what I was guilty for and set my mind to figuring it out.

When he stopped I nearly ran into him. I moved to his side and followed his stare. Below was my family's camp. My heart sunk. I should be happy, but I wasn't. Camp was empty with only my mother left there. She sat on the pick nick table bench. She was crying. I took a step towards the camp and stopped. For some reason I didn't want to go back now. I squared my shoulders telling myself it was for the best and took a few more steps when suddenly my heart started pounding and it felt like I couldn't breathe. I turned and looked back but he was gone. I felt like I was going to puke. I looked at my mother crying and with tears in my eyes I turned and ran in the direction we had come from. My legs hurt and my arms hurt. My head felt like it was going to explode. I tripped and went skidding across the ground. I didn't even feel the pain of the rocks and sticks I was sliding on as suddenly my bones cracked.

"No! Not now!" Just like in my dream they snapped and cracked before they began to move and shift. I looked down and watched my hands become paws and my arms sprout fur. My back arched and jerked as I was thrust forward to stand on all fours. My nose elongated and became a snout. Within minutes I went from human to wolf. I let out a howl hoping to draw him back to me. Then I sniffed the air, something wasn't right. I heard a growl only seconds before I was tackled by a big black wolf. This wasn't him. Using my hind legs I threw him off of me, rolled and got back to my feet and tried to run. I didn't get very far before he was on me again. My yelps were loud and just when I thought I was done for another wolf came from nowhere and tackled the one on top of me. I got to my feet to see what was going on. There were two full grown males fighting before me. Neither of them the wolf I wanted. I turned and took off running as fast as I could in the direction I hoped was to his cave.

The males realizing I wasn't waiting around to see who would be the victor stopped fighting and started chasing me. I could hear them behind me as they glided through the woods faster than I could for I was new to this form. I tried to push myself into running faster when I was taken down by one of the males. Then the other was there and they were fighting again, this time not allowing me to leave by keeping the fight around me. The larger of the two wolves landed a bite that made the smaller back down. Rolling over on his back and offering his neck. The larger wolf simply disregarded the smaller one and headed straight for me. I tried to run but he stopped me by biting the back of my neck and forcing me to stay still. His growl was deep in his chest as he mounted me.

Just when I thought all hope was lost and this was seriously going to happen I felt him ripped off of me. I turned to see the large wolf fly into the tree with a strange sounding yelp. "She's marked you foolish wolf." He had come to rescue her. She smiled at that thought. The other male wolf got up and growled at him. His response was simply to shift to that of his wolf, which made him quite larger than the challenger. He turned quickly and growled at me with a nip on my butt. I took the hint and headed for the cave, I didn't stop to look back when I heard the fight begin I was afraid that the other male might be the victor.

When I heard a loud howl in the distance I darted into the cave and couldn't help the instinct to hide crawling under the bed. I laid there for what seemed forever before I heard a noise. I pushed myself further under the bed and waited. "Hello?" My heart skipped at beat when I heard it was him and crawling came out from under the bed. He had a few ugly looking gashes but otherwise seemed alright. He smiled at me his eyes taking in my wolf form. "You can shift back now." All I could to was whimper. He nodded and walked over to me before sitting on the floor in front of me. He touched my muzzle and ran his fingers up between my eyes, over my ears, the back of my head, neck and down my back. He was petting me. "Focus on what you look like when human. Your hair color, eye color, how tall you are. Will your paws to become hands, your snot to be a nose. At first you have to picture every thing." As soon as I started to concentrate my bones slowly started to crack and shift. Going from wolf to human took much longer than when I went from human to wolf.

Finally I lay there with him cradling me as I caught my breath. "Why is going back so much harder?"

He smiled. "Going to wolf is always instinct the first time. Going back isn't. Don't worry with time you'll be able to shift with no issues and on command." I nodded and let my eyes fall closed again. I felt his hands running though my hair. "Why'd you come back?"

"I don't know."

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I marked you last night. I shouldn't have but I couldn't control myself."

"I didn't make it any easier for you so it's not all your fault."

"I should have been in better control."

I opened my eyes. "I want to be your mate."

"Really?" he blinked not believing me. When I gave him a nod he bent down and kissed me. Deeply.

Ravenara
Ravenara
86 Followers
12