All Comments on 'Can We Enjoy It?'

by BlBones

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Very Interesting

At this point the story seems to be more group sex than a traditional Loving Wives. The author does a fine job of developing El's feelings as he watches his wife have sex with another man. El seems to get into it as the evening progresses but there is always the morning after to contend with. I hope that there is a Part 2 on what promises to be an intriguing twist on the usual story in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You can trust me...

So nobody feels the need to use a condom even though they are swingers...

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

So did you use a condom on Maxine or not? Yes, we need more chapters on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Should Be In "Group Sex" Category

This poorly written "story" was placed in the wrong category and perhaps shouldn't even have been accepted on the website. The "writer" has no skills at writing beyond what one would expect of a 2nd grader. It's sad this "writer" has so little imagination but darn it, this thing is so BORING. I didn't know sex could be boring before I read this "story."

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
El

El needs to get Alice to explain to him why she neglected to tell him about the condoms and why she isnt taking the pill if she is having sex unprotected she is witholding vital info from El.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
When they were 69ing...

how could her nose be pressing into his abdomen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Old Bastard Baby Trick Hook

Why bring it up unless you intended to send a bastard baby raising possibility - which is a sick hook for some losers.<P>

All in all - a step down for you writer as anyone can write about the absurdities of non-exclusive fucking and watching not affecting a sound or unsound marriage. The poor bastard cuck will soon discover he was coyly manoeuvred for her selfish reasons.<P>

Of course, if it were sound marriage there wouldn't be any fucking around. Pipe city writer - but the jaded will love your absurdities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
looks like a divorce in the making!

The husband's doubts about participating, the wife's obvious eagerness, and the "off-the-pill-to-make-a-baby" raises some red flags for their future as a couple... if not to set conditions up to get impregnated by someone else, why else would the wife participate in a neighbourhood orgy while she is "trying" to have her husband's baby? I'll wager that we find out that she's been cheating with a neighbour for a long time prior to this night...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Even with a condom

there is a percentage that get an STD. Some STDs have no cure; Herpes, HIV. When you have unprotected sex with someone you are having sex with everyone they had sex with for months or years back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Realistic I would think.

I enjoyed this and really hope there is a second chapter, I can see first time swingers being challenged but I thought the reasons for being there were prety good. Great concern that Lyn would want to be there as they were preparing for a family but I guess you have something in mind with that. I thought loving wife's was the right grouping as it was really about a relationship issue between the two, he could so be set up for a fall but then again maybe not. Thought the sex was underdescribed, lacking intensity of heat considering it was so highly regarded! Looking for more and will be interested in your other stories, TY. Penny

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
So-so story, wrong category.

I think this should be in the group sex category. Most swinger stories belong there. The story was nothing special but if it is an introduction to other chapters, it's not bad if it leads up to more interesting happenings. We do see that hubby is not really comfortable with the swinger lifestyle. I knew a young woman whom I shall call Sherrie, daughter of my parents' friends, who got married and after a while, her husband wanted to try "swapping." She was very nervous and uncomfortable with this but went along with him and did it. After trying it one or two times, he decided he did not like it but at that point, Sherrie decided it was terrific and she wanted to continue. Maybe one of the men was a better lover, gave Sherrie more orgasms, had a bigger cock, or maybe she was just getting revenge, never a good foundation for marriage. They ended up fighting about it and then got divorced. Fortunately, there were no children in their marriage. If people are not very careful (and sometimes even if they are), swinging can undermine a marriage. Both partners really need to feel comfortable doing this. I always laugh when I read dialog in a story that "It's not really cheating because it was with each other's consent." Usually it is more with one's consent than the other's, and that typically ends badly.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Sorry not for me!

I read this story because of your other stories and I will sound old fashioned at being not in tune with the swingers on this site but this isn't my kind of story normally if I don't like a story I don't comment(which does piss off writer's/Author's)after I have read or at least read some of it. I was hoping the husband would grab the wife's hand and leave but no wasn't to be.If there is a second chapter sorry but I won't be here.

toesmantoesmanover 16 years ago
Not for me, redux

I rated it at 50% because it was rather well written. But like another commentator, it's not for me. I was in that life style for the first 20 years of my sexual activity. I can say that it cost me my first marriage, & my ex got pregnant by another man, & refused to have an abortion.

Sorry, but it's just not worth it. I don't know how many other marriages I've seen go down the tubes from that life style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one of the grossest things

ever can exist is a whole bunch of humans --- or animals --- rubbing their bodies together, where saliva, genital fluids, perspiration, and other bodily fluids mix together. <P>

No matter how "erotic" you want to be, to act, once a decently intelligent person see whose trillions upon trillions of germs, virus, and bacteria --- most of whom are, true enough, "harmless" but many are vicious, mutated and are just waiting for conducive hosts (like a man or woman's genitals, mouths, eyes) under a microscope, they would just stop exchange such dangerous and unclean bodily fluids, even in the name of "excitment", etc, ad nauseam. <p>

It is sick, literally!, the things people put in their mouths and vagina (for women), "in the heat of the moment." Totally gross. Aick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

She did enjoy it very much, this is never good for a great marriage or even a good one. In this marriage it won't work. Yet to see what kind of marriage this really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So the wife never addressed the Pregnancy issue

with her husband, was off the pill, planning to have kids, and rode will we say three guys bareback. Seems wifey has an agenda of her own. At most parties one spouse is always aware of the other and especially with new comers most wait until both are readyand active before having intercourse/fucking. Again wifey was to involved and to quick on her own agenda. It would seem the poor husband has been left out of several conversations with his wife. Time to consider whether the wife needs to be around much more, wonderful time to dunk her while she is pregnant with another mans child. Judge says why do you want this divorce and you say because she is pregnant with another mans child. Personally I think the wife is manipulating the husband and if I were he I would immediately separate from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nothing erotic

Part of the domain name of this site is the word 'erotic' but I find that few authors who write here seem to even have the faintist idea of what is erotic. This story isn't about love, marriage, or even healthy sex. It is simply about weak minded people who get off on torture and pain. Why don't you just write a story about skinnning a live cat... would that excite your readers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep Em Coming

Yeh, keep them coming, I liked thin story. Keep a little tension with the husband.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
??????????

What happened to the "To be continued, I think"??

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Odd

In your stories there seems to be some total lack of logic thinking on the part of the husband. I mean she is off the pill but has her "safe period", I mean what kind of idiot would think that would prevent her from getting pregnant? I mean sperm can survive for a long time inside a womans pussy so this safe period is just a part of the month that is less likely to get pregnant not even close to the pill or condoms when it comes to protection. You write well enough but there is a serious lack in the logic parts of your character and the way they respond to things that happen to them, they are way to forgiving in some stories that it just defies all common sense and in this the husband just nods and says great she has her safe period now so it's not a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just being slow is one thing,but stupid

these stories piss me off.wife want to fuck so bad at all cost.another whores and cockolds story.you must be visiting the tar heel state.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
BAD

I read through all the other stories and all are in the same vein so my comment aplies to all ; BORING and dry as dust

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't change your day job

And dont bother with another episode of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
your lack of personal experience with this ...

lifestyle is extremely obvious. EVERYONE, AT ALL COSTS GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO AVOID CONFLICT AND REGRETS BECAUSE THE RESULTS GET PEOPLE KILLED. You don't separate, put together, you do NOTHING to help trick people into doing something that they are NOT 150% convinced they want to do.

Bones, you obviously have never been in this type of situation. It makes your story dry and boring, and very annoying.

Couple_rdy_4_funCouple_rdy_4_funalmost 15 years ago
You poor souls

Those of you who think this makes a marriage weaker are so wrong. It takes a lot of love to accept your partner being pleasured by another, more than some of you will ever know. Once you put the pure sexual satisfaction of the love of your life as the top priority, there is nothing as erotic as watching her get a good fucking. Well, there is one that beats it... And that is watching her giving a good fucking. I love to see my wife riding a larger dick, and enjoying it to the max. We have never been closer than when we are "playing" with another man. And after we started playing, we snuggled and cuddled more than we had in the past 20 years...

My only regret is that my wife is too jealous to share me with another woman and does not see the beauty of that aspect yet. She absolutely loves having sex with another man, but cannot yet envision seeing me with another woman. But, we have only been at it for a few months and I think in time we will share many other things. I can't wait to be a part of her being DP'd.

The roles would be reversed should we swing... She would be the one having troubles, not me. I would love to watch her, but she could not watch me.

And don't be so stupid. The premise of this story was obvious from the start. If you don't like these types of stories, don't bother reading them.

As for me, I picked this story first since the one I saw initially was a Chapter 2 version of some other story, but I will most likely read em all, and if as good as this one I will love em all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sure Can

Especially sharing AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
STUPID

UNO ESTRELLA

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Sort of a let down

Really the start of a story. No real conflict, no drama, not much for feelings expressed, so all in all, not such an interesting story. We came, he had a brief second thought, they fucked and walked home. end of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better Be Ready

In real life this marriage would be heading for divorce. She wants it, he does not. No matter if the one lady came in and got things going. Get out of this life style fast. It is not just sex, whether you like to believe that statement or not, when one is leery of the outcome. Big D is coming to this marriage.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Sort of strange for readers to be giving the fictional characters advice.

Remember this is the product of the author's imagination. Moralizing or ranting about a way of life you object to is meaningless. Take the story for what it is.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 7 years ago
@norcal62

The fact that Anon 12/26/2016 regarded the characters as real people and tried to advise them simply shows that the author did a good job. Also, Anon didn't moralize or rant: he just said that Lyn seemed far more enthusiastic about swinging than El was. When he wrote "It is not just sex," he qualified it: ".. when one is leery of the outcome." The point isn't what they did; it's the difference in how they feel about it. There's another issue they haven't realized yet: Lyn just had sex with her boss. How will that play out Monday morning?

I think Anon is correct: this couple has some serious work to do if they're going to survive the after-effects of their first swing party, and if they go to another one, I think they're done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

Never understand why anyone would put their marriage at risk, and the wife should have gone straight home as soon as she realised her husband had any doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pay attention to detail

I stopped reading when you were in a 69 and you could feel her nose pressing into your abdomen. This is physically impossible and i lost interest at that point.

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
just once

I'd like to see a scheming wife drag a reluctant spouse to a swinger party only to have it unleash the inner male slut in him and lose him.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just not something normal people would do.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a purely mechanical story and I did not like it. Elwood did not want to swap his wife but Lyn wanted this. I think there is trouble brewing for this couple. I would be surprised if they are married for very much longer. Lyn will fuck other men and be happy doing it. Elwood will regret this day ever happened and he knows that he has lost his wife forever. She will never stop fucking other men now and he has either to accept it and be a cuckold or he has to take a stand and tell her that they are not wife swapping any more with anyone. It is much more complicated with Jim and Maxine living next door and Jim being Lyn’s boss at work. I see divorce in the near future for this couple and unless Lyn relents, there is nothing either of them can do to stop it. It makes me wonder why they agreed to go to this party in the first place. I believe that it was at Lyn’s insistence that they went and now Elwood regrets agreeing to go with her to the party. Sad to see – but the damage has been done and that is that. I have never wanted to go to a wife swapping party and my wife has no interest either. We have been offered the chance to go to a party of this kind and we just politely declined and stopped socializing with those couples. It is really a Y in the road and you either go down the path of swapping or you stay true to each other. It is as simple as that. Some men and women feel the need to have sex with other partners and are happy doing it. Some couples prefer to remain true to each other. It is sad when the couple are of different opinions as in this case. Elwood wishes they never went to this party and Lyn can’s wait for the next wife swapping party. In fact, I do not think she will wait for the next part and she will be fucking Melvin in the very near future. To answer the question – can we enjoy it? – Lyn enjoyed it and Elwood did not and regrets that they ever opened this door to Pandora’s box. Once opened, the door can never be closed and Elwood regrets that. He has lost his wife forever and needs to realize it and divorce her. This will not work long term. As for my rating of the story, I give the story two stars. I did not like it.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
This

Marriage will not last the wife enjoyed sex with the other guy more than with her husband. It was clear.

olblueyesolblueyes19 days ago

lovely little swing tale,,loved it,,more and more couples are trying it,,monogamous marriages are breaking down all the time,,people need variety,,kids are not committing to a serious relationship,,and many are not even dating,,people can love more than one person,,polyamory may be the way of the future,,i myself have often been in love with 2 women at a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous