All Comments on 'Cantar's Chaos Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 10 years ago
Loved it!!!

I have read everyone of your she wolf stories, I do hope you continue writing. I enjoyed the characters and the way they interact with each other. You can always do a spinoff story using the world. I gave this story and every story 5 stars, you are a great writer so continue on.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Love it!

I give your 5 stars plus another 95 stars as this series of stories deserves 100 stars!

Congrats now we wait for more wonderful tales from you!

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
great ending

Just hate to see it end so soon please hurry back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us.

It's been a wonderful roller coaster ride.

Good luck in all that you do x

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

It's been a true pleasure reading your work. Please create again as soon as you can. I will be waiting to see what comes from your mind. :) :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A true gem

Break if you must, but please come back and finish this tale. So many open endings. Bo and Tia, Krill's brothers, Matt, even the kids are older. How will their makeup affect their mating? Will the vampires and were cross mate? Will Benny and Marisol end up as mates? I would like to see that.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974over 10 years ago
Captivating

This has been a truly captivating story line. I look forward to your future endeavors. Thank you for sharing.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

That was truly lovely.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
LAUGHING,CRYING & CUSSING

MY EMOTIONS ARE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE PLACE RIGHT NOW. I'M SO CONFUSED. (LOL) I'M LAUGHING, CRYING AND CUSSING AT YOU RIGHT NOW. THE RIDE WITH YOU HAS BEEN GREAT WITH NEVER A DULL MOMENT. I JUST HATE TO SEE IT END SO SOON. I'VE TRULY LOVED THIS ROLLERCOASTER RIDE OF EMOTIONS THAT YOU BROUGHT TO THIS STORY-LINE FROM THE FIRST PARAGRAPH TO THE LAST LINE AND I DON'T WANT THE RIDE TO STOP/END BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE A LIFE ALSO. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT STORY IN THIS SAGA BY CHRISTMAS TIME. THAT GIVES YOU LABOR DAY, HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING AND ANY OTHER DESIGNATED HOLIDAY I MISS TO DROP A FEW LINE ON THE NEXT STORY TO HAVE IT COMPLETED BY CHRISTMAS-TIME. (ROKMSL) I'M LAUGHING BUT I'M REALLY SERIOUS. I WILL MISS LOOKING FOR YOUR STORY'S UPDATES. YOU REALLY ARE A GREAT WRITER AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR NAME ON THE PUBLISHER'S LIST OF GREAT BOOKS TO READ. ALL GOOD THINGS DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO COME TO AN END. ENJOY YOUR BREAK AND KEEP US POSTED SO WE'LL KNOW WHEN TO START LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT STORY TO POST.

IR2R: *** "PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK FOR ME FOR A JOB WELL DONE" ***.

THANK-YOU

mikothebabymikothebabyover 10 years ago
yeah - what they all said

ditto - amazing story line - so caught up in it that I checked daily for updates. I will miss this series - it could go on forever as far as I am concerned. hugs to you and thanks for sharing with us.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlover 10 years ago
Thank you.

I have really enjoyed all the she wolf stories. Thank you for that. I will look forward to seeing more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spellbinding & captivating

I judge a great story by the emotions it can envoke in me and my emotions ran the gamut in this story. I loved how you transcended the genre of nonhuman and made this a family anyone would be proud to call theirs. Thank you for a job very well done. Enjoy your break but don't forget your fans here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written

The entire She Wolf series has been fantastic. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
so awesome!!

I am a lover of paranormal stories and yours was one of the best.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Awesome

Just loved the whole lot

Great characters, easy to love and to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story really liked it. lots of ups and downs had to read the whole thing in 1 go.All id say is the Sammie, Krill thing. He effectively betrayed her , so shes pissed at him for loads of years, then bang a kiss and oh wait oops she actually loves him.Felt a bit forced, like he had no way to make amends so didn't bother and she was like meh whatever.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
Thanks I had a wonderful time

you still need to tell us what powers the were wolves with vampire blood have and what powers the vampires with wolf blood have ......

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you ,thank you ,thank you

I now to you excellent command of creation with the written word.. the family dynamic so deep, your ability to continue the story lines amazing. Was,a great trip all the way. I'm sure your computer has worn down to a nub... thanks for giving us so much of you and your time..

.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

great ,great ,great .I loved it ,Love hoe you put the family together ,thank you for putting this on I feel great now. going to the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES