All Comments on 'Captured and Conquered Ch. 03'

by longingforlove

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Gave it the bottom score available

It is a gift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT!

I just read this story form the first chapter and am hooked to find out what happens, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well done! Love it!

Firstly welcome back._________Now, let me explain why I like your story and think it's worth reading :-____

1) It was written in a true NC/R style. Why I say that? Julia may get to come but she truly fight him. She wasn't like those heroines in this category that immediately became a whore hungry slut the moment a cock went into her pussy and even ask for more not to mention acting like a slut, which Julia didn't.

2) It was written in sensuality though a bit dark and invoke sexy images in the readers.

3) You wrote Julia feelings out - She hated being taken against her will yet she couldn't help her betraying body slowly succumbing to the intense yet sensual act of Alex's way of lovemaking._______I really hope to see romance bud between them and explaing why Alex was so obsessed with Julia even to the point of kidnapping her to be his sex slave.

A couple of mistakes here and there but nothing so glaring it deviate us from enjoying the content.

Keep up the good work just don't let it become too dark by adding in foul act like eating shit or drinking urine. That would really put off readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I love NC/R stories, especially ones like yours that are a bit rough, (she`s not willing but ends up enjoyng it) but also not too brutal, and I love the fact that he has feelings for her. Keep up the good work!!!

NorthsiderNorthsiderabout 17 years ago
Love the series!

After reading your last installment, I had to go back and read the first two. Love it all, especially the consistency of Julia's character. More!

NorthsiderNorthsiderabout 17 years ago
Love the series!

After reading your last installment, I had to go back and read the first two. Love it all, especially the consistency of Julia's character. More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Story, But Isn't She Hungry/Thirsty Yet?

I like this story, but the nitpicker in me is wondering why basic needs like thirst, hunger, full bladder, etc. hasn't come up yet. I'm thinking that it's the day after the abduction and these issues should have arisen by now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very nice i hope its continued

love the series i hope you continue it.

hotstuff69465hotstuff69465almost 17 years ago
Wow!

This was amazing! The only thing I could think of to make it better would be a hot spanking in the next chapter. ;) I know all of us are rooting for the next one, so please don't stop anytime soon!

hotstuff69465hotstuff69465almost 17 years ago
Wow!

This was amazing! The only thing I could think of to make it better would be a hot spanking in the next chapter. ;) I know all of us are rooting for the next one, so please don't stop anytime soon!

CeliaSpringfieldCeliaSpringfieldabout 16 years ago
AMAZING

That was an incredibly hot story. I was amazed at how excited it made me, even among the NC/R stories. Alex is just the type of character I found the most arousing, and I also liked how Julia fought back at first instead of just giving in to him. I am very happy to have read your story, and the figging has got me interested now! (Not in doing it so much, but in reading and possibly writing about it.) Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent story -- too bad there's no more...

I have just discovered this story and have enjoyed the 3 installments posted by the author. Unfortunately, it looks like there will be no more since the last posting was over 3 years ago...

jenni_tujenni_tualmost 14 years ago
Wish there were more installments

This is one of my favorite stories. I do wish the author would write more some day.

am_sram_srover 13 years ago
capturada y conquistada

muy buena historia, pero como continua, habra otros capitulos, por favor actualizare pronto si los hay, ana maria

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmm...

Wow...rather disturbing story about abduction and rape. There isn't any other kind I guess, but really. As someone already posted, yes, he did "play" with her to arousal and orgasm, but it was still very much a rape. He was unduly rough with her, her first time I thought. Also, he had her tied down like some animal during all the rapes....ugh!

It didn't exactly ring true because she never once asked how he even knew her. He had been stalking her in some form and she knew that much. However, she didn't seem curious enough to ask from where he stalked her. And except for that one bowl of fruit, no real food and water. Left alone in a room with a bed, mostly in the dark, no clothing, except when he came in to rape her. It was never clear how he even abducted her in the first place since she apparently didn't even know him.

I agee with whoever said that while they may have some kind of twisted "happy" ending-providing the story is ever finished-there should be some form of retribution made to Alex on Julia's behalf. He is after all, clearly crazy. It's only right!

Strange, but intriguing story here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

I liked to read more, but from the comment I read I have to agree, this story will not continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

epic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE

I really enjoyed the Captured & Conquered stories. Please, oh please continue the tale of Alex and his hostage Jules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

I first read this story back in 2009 and I've been coming back to it every now and then to read it again and in hopes that the author will eventually come back and continue the story. Every time I come back, there are more comments, so it's obviously being read and it seems it's liked by a lot of other people as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
perverted

I find it hard to buy stories where a woman, especially someone who until now was a virgin, orgasms from such treatment. And what's up with this guy and the torture? If he wants to build a relationship with her, there should be some sort of respect etc., this is not how a true submissive would be trained...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous