Captured Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt looked over at Adam again, who was smiling. "How the hell have you not fucked this thing yet, just listening to her say cock is making me hard."

"Patience, why do you think I have the top floor?"

"Slut what have you done sexually?

"Not much sir, I only had one boyfriend and all I did with him was kiss him and let him touch my breasts."

Matt dropped her chin and took a step back. He removed his pants and then his boxers revealing his cock. It was a couple inches shorter than Adam's but it was thicker.

"Suck it." He demanded and stepped forward so that it was at her lips. She opened her mouth and let her tongue lick the tip then licked circles around the head. She tired to get some of it into her mouth but he was standing to far away. As much as she tried she could not reach with her mouth. She heard Adam laugh at her frustration.

"Sir." She said innocently and looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Can I please have your cock?"

"Of course slut." He stepped closer and she wrapped her lips around the head. She sank her mouth down as far as she could; he was so big in her tiny mouth. He then took her head in his hands and forced her all the way down onto it, she gagged but he didn't let her up for a few more seconds. He pulled all the way out of her mouth. She sucked in a deep breath and started to cough.

"Matt be careful." Adam told him.

He put it back in her mouth and this time let her bob her head up and down. Her small mouth was like a vacuum on his fat cock. After a few more minutes he grabbed the back of her head again forcing her down lower as he filled her mouth with his cum, she was forced to swallow it.

"Very nice." Matt said as he pulled his clothes back on. Adam helped him lower her to the floor and untie her.

"What do you say?" Adam asked her.

"Thank you sir."

"For what?" Adam continued.

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock sir."

"You're welcome. Adam tell me when you're ready to let her fuck cause I'll definitely take you up on it."

"Sure. See you later."

After he left Adam told her to take a shower and get dressed. When she had done that he was sitting watching TV. She got down on her knees and raised her hand.

"You have permission to speak."

"May I sit with you sir?"

"Yes."

She sat next to him but she was afraid to sit so that she was touching him.

"Sir are you sure you're okay, your eye looks really bad."

"Yeah its no big deal."

"You got assaulted by police officers of course that's a big deal."

"It isn't to me."

She didn't know what else to say so she turned her attention to the TV, some old cartoon was playing. She was shocked when he lifted her up and moved her closer to him.

"You don't have to be afraid of me."

She rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

"Sir could you take off your shirt?" She asked wanting to feel his skin against hers. He lifted it over his head. She laid her head back down and ran her fingers against his abs.

"You have such tiny, delicate hands." He whispered.

"Sir do you want me to suck your cock too?"

"Not now." He was still whispering and watching her hands. He let his body relax and he closed his eyes. "Keep doing that."

She ran her hands up to his shoulders and then kissed his neck. He moaned and she kissed all over his upper body, teasing him.

"Sir? Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"What's a cum word?"

"Every time you cum I'll say a certain word and after a while just saying that word will make you cum."

"What's my word going to be?"

"I don't know yet."

Her hand slid down to the waist of his pants. "Are you sure you don't want me to suck your cock, sir?" She brought her eyes to his as she said sir.

"I think it would be best if you didn't." He said taking her hands and laying them in her lap. She was actually disappointed; she found that she really enjoyed the feeling of sucking a cock.

"I'm sorry, I should just got to bed." She stood and hurried to the bathroom. As soon as she shut the door she sank to the floor and started to cry. He had kidnapped her, broken her, stolen her heart, and now shut her out; she couldn't figure out her emotions anymore.