Captured Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? You're way to good for me."

"How about we agree to disagree on that one, okay?"

They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity before he kissed her quickly and smiled.

"I'm going to get us out of this mess, out of life, I promise."

"I know you will."

She laid her head on his chest and snuggled close to him. They stayed like that for a while before he said: "We should go get food."

"By the way you are now a level 3." Adam told her as they walked downstairs.

"What does that mean?"

"You can talk to me without permission, so like when we are sitting and eating you can openly talk to me but no one else unless you ask. Or you can reply to someone if they are speaking to you without having to ask me first."

"Is this all because you fucked me? And if it is then I say we do it again, sir." She said seductively. A small smile appeared on his mouth as he shoved her against the wall, pressing there bodies together.

"Don't test me slut." He kissed her deeply and took her breast in his hand. She pushed herself on him and ran her hands through his hair. His hands went lower and slipped beneath her dress. "No panties?"

"Why bother."

"You're such a little cock slut. Is that what you want? Do you want my cock?"

"Yes sir." She moaned as he thrust two fingers into her cunt. "I want you to fuck me again. Tie me up and fuck me."

"You want it rough?"

"God yes sir. I'm all yours to use."

He rammed is fingers harder and her breathing quickened.

But exaggerated coughing stunned them out of their play.

"Adam what did I tell you about playing in the hallways?"

"That we have our own floors for a reason. It's nice to see you Frank to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Oh don't play nice with me, I just stopped by to talk with someone. Anyways, who is this I don't think we've met?"

"Frank this is Rachael, Rachael this is Frank he is the big shot boss of everyone."

"It's nice to met you Rachael."

"Nice to met you too." She answered without a smile.

"I see she hasn't learned how to greet me."

"She hasn't had the chance."

"Well I'll make sure there is a next time so that I can catch up on that. But right now I must be going, see you later Adam. And Rachael I hope we meet again." She nodded. They waited to move until he had left.

"He creeps me out."

"He's a strange man."

Rachael was stunned when she walked into the kitchen; a woman was tied to the table and was being eaten out by another.

"Looks like someone did something they weren't supposed to."

"What?"

"This is a form of punishment, public humiliation. Although this isn't a very public place and everyone here is used to this." He looked down at Rachael who was staring open-mouthed at them. "Well almost everyone."

He took her elbow and led her to the table, talking her out of her trance.

"Want a go at her?" He whispered into her ear.

"No!" She answered turning in her seat to see if he was serious.

"You're lucky I'm going to be nice and not force you to."

"Thank you." She said sincerely while running her hand up his thigh.

"You're such a dirty little whore."

"Admit it, you like what a submissive slut I am already and that I would do anything for you."

"Anything?"

"Yes." She rubbed her hand over his cock and it jumped at her touch.

"Go get her off."

He had trapped her.

"I don't-"

"Do. It. Now."

She stood, that voice always triggered her to obey. She didn't know what exactly about that voice that compelled her to always listen; but it did and he knew when to use it.

She walked over and placed her hands on the girl's knees. She then ran her hands down them slowly then leaned down so her face was inches from her cunt. She was surprised that she liked how the girl smelt. She tenderly stuck out her tongue and licked up the length of her pussy. The girl moaned and tried to get closer to her face but her restraints stopped her from getting very far. Rachael then stuck her tongue into the girls opening, darting it in and out. She moved up to her clit and sucked long and hard, driving the girl crazy.

Down the table Adam sat mesmerized, he hadn't thought she would do it, or be that into it.

She thought about what Adam had done to her so she stuck one of her fingers into the girl's cunt and slowly pumped it in and out. She continued to suck on her clit and pump her finger; the girl was so oversensitive that she came seconds later.

Rachael stood up and took her seat next to Adam. She went to go wipe off her finger but he stopped her.

"Lick it."

She stared straight at him and seductively sucked the girl's juices off her finger.

"Am I allowed to wipe my face?"

"Yeah go ahead." He said in a distant voice. "So did you enjoy that slut?"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought but I would rather not have to do it again. I would rather give you the pleasure sir."

"Trust me you will later."

12