Car Accident Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Please forgive me Miss Angela, it won't happen again. I promise.

- Follow me, she said and went to the living room.

She sat on the couch, crossing her shapely legs. I knelt by her feet patiently, waiting orders. I could feel she was upset. Maybe something went wrong.

- Silly man this Dave, she said. I'll never date him again. How on earth he got this idea of me falling in love with him! Men are idiots, starting with you. Men should never be allowed to decide anything for themselves. Of course I can live on my own. Certainly I don't need Dave. I even regret that I walked with him in the park for hours, talking about rubbish. I'm so angry, I could have killed him. Take by boots off.

I did as I was told, without talking. I carefully removed her boots and kissed her bare smelly feet. She rushed to her bedroom. She came back after a couple of minutes wearing her night gown and slippers.

- Wash my feet, slave! She ordered. You are my only hope to relax. You'd better be careful or you're going to pay for everything.

- Yes Miss Angela! Your wish is my command, I said.

She crossed her legs, her left on top of right and switched the TV on. Nine o'clock news were just starting.

I took her left foot gently in my hands and started washing it with my mouth. First I did her sweaty toes, gently caressing her heels at the same time. They smelled really heavy. That's what happens when you wear boots without socks or even stockings. I had to suck her toes really hard, to remove the sweat and foot aroma. I worked one toe at a time, smelling to make sure it was properly cleaned. I noticed that the red paint was worn out in some tips of her nails, due to the friction on the inside surface of the boots. I decided to let her know when her feet were perfectly washed. Using my tongue, I removed any dirt and grit from underneath her nails.

When her toes were done, I went on washing her dirty soles using long strokes with my tongue. Needless to say that my mouth tasted like socks and my tongue felt sore after all this rubbing. But I didn't complain. My goal for now, was to clean Miss Angela's feet, no matter what. Occasionally I had to use my teeth to remove dirt and grits stuck on her velvet skin.

Her heels were not in such a bad shape and didn't trouble me a lot. I finished her left foot working on the tops, again with gentle long strokes with my tongue. I examined the result by smelling her beautiful foot in various places, licking it again, if the faintest smell was still there. Finally I passionately kissed each one of her lovely toes.

- May I have the honor of washing your other foot, Miss Angela?

- Honor? How cute. Yes, you may go on, she said and swapped legs.

Again the hard smell struck me. I had to work hard. Her toe nails were so inviting for sucking. I know it sounds crazy, but I thought they were smiling. I put the big one in my mouth and began cleaning it.

The phone rang. She picked it up.

- Angela speaking...

- Hi Nash! How are you? ...

- I'm fine too, thanks. How was your day?...

- Well these things happen, you know. You should get some days off really soon...

- Of course he's here. Where else could he be?...

- Yes, he was really nice with me. I'm so obliged for letting him serve me. You're an Angel!...

- Yes, I'll give you all the details tomorrow, when we meet...

- Well, could you give me a hour? he's got one more foot to clean...

- Don't worry. I'll send him down as soon as you ring my bell. See you...

- Your mistress wants you back, you'd better hurry, slave! You have less than an hour to finish. I hope it's enough, or else I'm going to say to my friend how lazy you are.

- But Miss Angela the red paint is worn out on the tips of your nails. I was hoping to be able to repaint them when I cleaned them.

- Really? I hadn't noticed. Never mind, you've done a lot already. Just finish washing my foot for now and you'll be OK. Maybe Nash will lend me your services some other time. I really enjoyed it. Now on with your duties, slave. Lick my foot clean!

I did as I was told. I was really lucky. The bell rang when I was giving her toes the final kisses, to show her that I'd finished.

- Damn it! She said. Time passes so quickly when you are enjoying it. But surely I'll ask her again to offer me your services. I must have you under my feet again, very soon. It feels so nice! There are so many things I wanted to try and so little time! Anyway, consider passing your foot slave exams with flying colors. I'm pleased with you and I'll let Nash know. You'd better go now, she said pushing me away with her feet.

I stood up, took the nail care set and walked to the door.

- I wish you a very good night Miss Angela. Thank you very much for your care.

- Goodnight, slave!

I was in Madame's car in a few moments.

- Good evening Madame!

She didn't answer but I saw her smiling. She didn't even talk to me during the drive back. I only hoped that she didn't hold anything against me. Maybe she wants to hear Miss Angela first, I thought reassuringly.

When we entered her house, she went upstairs to her bedroom, ordering me to follow. I helped her get undressed. She sat on the bed, waiting for the usual good night worship. I put my hands on the floor facing up and she rest her lovely feet on them. I kissed them passionately.

- I'm your humble slave Madame! Your wish is my Command!

- I'll have my bath tomorrow morning. Go get some rest.

- Good night Madame, I said and went to my room.

I took a shower and lied down to bed. I was beginning to feel confident that Madame was pleased with me after all. Tomorrow would be another busy day. She 's right, as always. I'd better get some rest...

12