Careful What You Dream For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made fresh drinks and brought them down to the pool. The girls were sitting, applying lotion and chatting incessantly. No offer of aide in applying the lotion was made. Oh, well.

Kit tied her hair back, then headed toward the shallow end and waded in. Laura made for the deep end and ascended the diving board.

Standing there, with the brilliant blue sky as a backdrop, and a slight breeze teasing a wisp of hair, I am reminded of the beauty that has captivated me for so many years. Although the focus of my fantasy has been Kit, Laura has provided me with real life experiences and gratification that most men can only hope achieve through fantasy.

Now that I have visual stimulation, along with the anticipation of these two sirens pleasing one another carnally, my balls begin to roil and my dick to stiffen. I arrange a chair in a position that would allow me to behold all happenstance. My shirt and sandals are discarded, leaving me in just my shorts.

After a couple of casual laps around the pool, both swim to the edge nearest me, and hang there with their folded arms anchoring them to the decking. More beauty, more anticipation, more stiffness.

"Aren't you going to join us?" they inquired.

"No, thanks, I'll just watch", I replied, suppressing a mischievous grin.

Deducing that I was now in midst of the surreal, I made no attempt to hide the erect state of my dick. I could tell by the direction of their gaze, and by the devilish smiles, that they had noticed.

Kit inquired, "Just what is it that you expect to see?"

"For the moment, heavenly bodies gracefully cavorting in the aquatic scene before me," I offered.

"Ooh, charmer", said Kit.

Laura said, "From the condition of your shorts, I thought for sure you were going to use the word 'frolic'." Both girls giggled.

"I was working toward that," I retort. So far, so good.

Kit asked, "What is it with guys, anyway? Two girls get together in a sexy setting, and you just can't handle it."

At that, they turned, wrapped their arms around each other, and kissed. Not just a friendly kiss. A head tilted, eyes closed, mouth open kiss, accompanied by the sounds of moaning and slurping.

I just about came in my pants. The sensation I felt coursing through my body was well beyond the goal of many a fantasy. My mind was reeling. When they finished, they separated and resumed their perch on the edge of the pool.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Well, it's what you were fantasizing about, isn't it?" Laura said.

"No," I lied.

"Bullshit," she proclaimed.

"I mean, yes, of course. I definitely have dreamt of that sort of thing. It was great. My stomach is still flip-flopping," I explained. "But if we are going to actually use the term 'fantasy', well, kissing is but a great start."

At that, the girls reassumed their sensuous embrace. The kissing was a bit more emphatic, proceeding nicely to an exchange of pecks and nibbles about the face and neck. As they moved on to the shoulders, straps were gently slid off. I could not see below the edge of the decking, or what was happening under the water, but it was obvious that suits were being stripped.

Kit turned her back to me and propped herself on the deck with her elbows, pulling her high in the water. Laura approached her low in the water, perfectly aligning her mouth to her breasts. All I could see was Kit's head tilt back, with closed eyes, and Laura's hands reach behind, palms pressing firmly against Kit's shoulder blades.

I knew what was happening on the other side, and was eager to observe. Shedding my shorts in the process, I stood, allowing me to gaze down at my wife hungrily mouthing the wondrous tits of the woman of my dreams. Without thinking, my hand found its way to my dick.

Even though this scenario was playing out exquisitely, it was not exactly how I had written it up. I needed to pay attention here, as difficult as that may be, so that I could determine cause and effect of my manipulation. Perhaps my presence, which was not part of the original storyline, had altered the flow.

Kit opened her eyes to see me looming over them, enthusiastically stroking myself to the appreciation of their efforts. Laura lifted Kit out of the water and sat her on the decking. As she leaned back, her knees raised and she placed her feet on the edge.

Anticipating where this was headed, I forced myself to stop my self- ministration. I wasn't going to last much longer given my heightened state of arousal, and I wanted this to last.

Laura remained in the water and leaned in to place delicate kisses along the inside of Kit's thighs. She alternated legs, working her way inward each time. When she finally reached Kit's pussy, she looked up at each of us and licked her lips in a sensuous, teasing fashion. Then she dove in, applying her outstretched tongue with long, slow upward strokes.

Kit moaned approval and leaned back onto her hands. She looked at me, tilted her head back, and opened her mouth invitingly. I walked up behind her in an attempt to place my dick in her mouth. We both laughed when we realized that I was pointing in the wrong direction for that.

To resolve that problem, I moved around and stepped over her, straddling her torso. From this position, I could fuck her face while she was fucking my wife's.

Suddenly, I was pulled from ecstasy by a sound that was drastically out of context. A voice that was loud, deep, and angry.

"What the hell is going on here?" roared the voice.

It was Brian. He was standing at the gateway to the pool deck, with a gun in his hand. I set a record: zero to limp in one point six five. Oh, shit.

This wasn't supposed to happen. Where did I go wrong? I missed something. Perhaps I was too bold with my manipulations without fully understanding the consequences.

Just when I thought life couldn't get any better, reality came crashing in on my party. I was suddenly faced with the possibility of people being seriously affected by my shenanigans. And not just hurt feelings, but actual physical, life-altering harm.

However, this was not the time for self-pity or regret. This was serious, and it was critical that it be handled carefully and correctly.

When Brian shouted out, Laura shrieked and ducked into the water, only her head was visible. Kit jumped up and attempted to hide behind me.

"Brian, please, put the gun down," I pleaded. "Don't do anything rash."

"Rash? This isn't rash, this is overdue" Brian started, and then pointed at Kit, "This slut has been running around all over town, fucking everything in sight. Been doing it for weeks. Claims she can't control it, that some 'strange power' has been 'willing' her to do it. Well, I've had enough of this bullshit."

Well, this just kept getting better. What had I done? Apparently, my effect on her was not just with me. It seemed that my meddling with her promiscuity had not been confined to just an incident or two with me.

He pointed the gun at Kit. "You, bitch, go sit over there" he gestured toward the cedar patio ensemble. Kit moved reluctantly to the nearest chair. Her face was expressionless, and she was eerily silent.

Then he turned his attention to Laura. "So, you're a slut, too, huh? Get out of there."

Laura climbed out of the pool. She crossed her arms over her chest, attempting to conceal her naked breasts, and her swimsuit was still covering the lower part of her body.

"Take it off" he ordered.

"No!" I cried out. I feared where this might be headed.

He pointed the gun directly into my face and barked "Shut up!" He quickly walked toward me, shifted the gun to his left hand, and landed a crushing right hook across my chin. I went black.

When I came to, I had a throbbing pain in my head, and my jaw hurt. I was bent over the wooden table, with my hands bound to the framework on the far side. Before me I could see Kit laying in the chaise lounge, sobbing.

Laura was on her back on the deck, legs in the air, being fucked hard by Brian. Her face was buried in her hands, and she made no apparent attempt to fight him off.

"You bastard!" I shouted. All three of them looked at me. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. When I looked at Kit, I was shocked: her face was red and bruised, and blood was running from the corner of her mouth.

"You son-of-a-bitch!" was all I could muster. Words were all I had at this point. He laughed, grabbed a handful of Laura's hair and placed a harsh kiss on her mouth.

He stopped raping my wife and rose. She bounced up and ran over to Kit, who wrapped her arms around her. They sat, holding each other close. Brian walked to them, grabbed Kit by the upper arm, and threw her facedown onto the table across from me. Then he walked up behind her, grabbed her hips with both hands, and shoved his dick into her ass.

As he drove in, she let out a yelp. Without saying a word, he slammed in and out of her several times. Other than some involuntary grunts, she was silent as well.

After several minutes, he withdrew, then turned toward Laura.

"Next" he said.

She looked at him, shaking her head sharply in defiance. He forcibly positioned her next to Kit, then stood behind her.

"Please, don't hurt her" I begged.

"Hurt her? I'm just going to loosen her ass a bit. I'm guessing she'll enjoy it."

She buried her face in the crook of her elbow as he buried his dick in her ass. Every time he withdrew and slammed back in, her body shook. He was giving it to her hard. If I had seen this in a movie, it would have been hot. However, in real life, with my wife, it was hardly arousing.

My anger built. I tried to conceive a way to free myself so that I could stop him. I felt helpless. His relentless assault on her ass seemed to go on forever.

Finally, he withdrew, slapped her hard across the ass, and laughed.

"One more" he said, and walked around behind my.

As difficult as this was to comprehend, the one comfort that came to mind was the thought that I would rather have him do this to me, than to do further harm to the girls.

I clenched my teeth and tried to prepare myself for what was about to happen. Knowing that tensing would only make it hurt, I tried to reassure myself that I will recover, we will get over this, and then I'll deal with the bastard.

His dick pushed in between my ass cheeks. I half expected him to ram it in with one swift thrust. Instead, he probed slowly, nudging in a bit at a time. It wasn't long, however, before his dick was completely embedded in my backside.

It wasn't the first time I'd had something in my ass, and it wasn't even the biggest. The difference, however, was that every other time was by choice. All I had to do now was endure.

My thoughts shifted quickly, however, wondering what he would do next. Brian always seemed to be a stable, solid person. He was someone I had trusted and considered a close friend. Seeing him like this made me wonder if he had completely snapped. There was no telling what he would do next.

I looked over to the girls, but they were no longer on the table. They were standing to the side, hand in hand, enthusiastically watching Brian fuck my ass. Surprisingly, they had big smiles on their faces.

Kit started in, "He has good form, don't you think?"

"Yes", Laura answered, "and technique."

"Nothing like watching a couple of good buddies butt-fucking by the pool, wouldn't you say?"

"Nothing like it. You think we could get them to suck some dick?"

"No, I don't think so. Brian says he'll take it in the ass, but not the mouth."

"Mine either. Although he's not much in a position to argue."

"Maybe we could just write it up that way. Wait! I think he's about to cum."

Sure enough, Brian slammed in hard and held it in. I could feel his dick pulse as his cum filled my ass. As he finished, the girls started to applaud. He pulled out, faced the girls, and took a bow.

"Cute. Real fucking cute." I uttered. "What the hell is going on here?"

"You didn't really think you were controlling the world through your word processor, did you?" Laura sarcastically asked.

Now I felt like a real ass.

Laura explained how she had come across my writing on the computer and decided to have fun with it. Kit and Brian wanted to help, and thought it would be a good time. The initial plan was to set me up without actually involving sexual contact, but everyone found the story so enticing that they decided to actually go through with it.

As she was explaining, Kit was wiping the makeup and fake blood from her face.

They untied me, we poured some drinks, then retreated to the sauna. I'm already working on another story...

12