All Comments on 'Carla Ch. 03'

by fantasydreams

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
TheBiOneTheBiOnealmost 14 years ago
Nr 1 or 2

I vote for nr 1 or 2 but in both Carla should be in linger! Great work BTW!

TheBiOneTheBiOnealmost 14 years ago
One more thing...

I think that you sould learn to cum ONLY while Carla is fucking you :) No hands :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Number Three sounds awesome..and keeps the theme of Carla training him going...*S*

heellovr69heellovr69almost 14 years ago
My choice

Sounds to me like #2 would be a cock raiser. I so want to imagine him in girl clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
#3 sounds hot

I think #3 is the best way to go! Acctually you could do a story on all 3 choices!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
combination of 1 and 3

This is a very hot series. I love idea #1, but I think if you incorporated ideas from #3 about how they both want to own him as a cockslut, it will be 10 times hotter. You've got a great thing going here.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
very hot

number 3 sound good to me 5 for you

james_38671james_38671almost 14 years ago
wow

i want carla to train me so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I really like this series of stories...

I would very much like to see the two in public. But I want to see her continue in a dominant feminine role and he as a submissive male. I am not so excited to have him dressed in drag. Most certainly kissing & groping one another and in a situation where Carla tests the limits of his submissiveness in a way that may expose her "secrete" to others ("He wondered, could the others tell that my beautiful lover had a hard cock pressing against me as we danced").

I also love the idea of him trained and exposed in front of another...perhaps blindfolded. Continue to train him to give in to her (and his) desires...his submissive, slutwhore nature being developed; first blindfolded in front of another (suspecting someone else might be present), then gradually the third person is revealed (perhaps initially by voice alone and then, eventually after he begs to see who is also there, he gets to take off the blindfold).

You are an excellent writer who has a great feel for this evolving sexual relationship. I cannot wait for more...I am begging for more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I'm loving this series! Keep up the good work! For me, #1 seems hottest, with #3 a close second.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
incredible

like to read all 3 ideas xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Number 1

Number 1 sounds the hottest by far, i would love for Ivy and Carla to spit roast our hero in between them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Give it to me.

All are good options but # 2 will lead to the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I am the fan of your stories!!First option is the hottest/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Definitely Number 2

I´d love to see him getting trained to be the girl he obviously is. This is also a long fantasy of mine meeting a dominant shemale with a bigger cock than mine and then make me her girl. He could move in with her and be a good sissy maid while at home which icludes everything from cooking to cleaning. Hmm, plus you still could introduce Ivy and let them both have their way with the nex girl. They may decide to put him on hormones so he soon becomes also a shemale but his cock shouldn´t function anymore since they are doing the fucking anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
2

2. I came several times in two days before I got to the end of this chapter. 22222

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Clearly Choice "1"

Well clearly choice "1" and it will be a good job to introduce someone new like Ivy and train him with toys pepare him for a DP and make him swallow their cum and make enjoy the creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
All Three!

I think it would be hot if you incorporate all three story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

First chapter I caught... and came to! Will have to check the others, lol!

Yeah, I agree Option 1 is best for now... the rest come later!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
1 n 2

combine number 1 and 2, ivy n carla can fuck him from both ends,, when he dressed as a slut w/ breastforms, sexy lingerie n wigs, black stay-ups stocking, maybe a new charachter w/ a strap on. but the double headed dildo hot too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
choice 1!

please #1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

The first please. Your writing is very hot and I'd like to see a situation like that, since most of these types of stories turn to the humiliation aspect.

mreneetgmreneetgalmost 14 years ago
Great storyline

I would vote to combine one and two, or to use them for chapter 4 and 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
2 and 3

I'd like to see you combine ideas 2 and 3. I think bringing another person into the story would ruin the intimacy that they already share.

TheBiOneTheBiOnealmost 14 years ago

"I think bringing another person into the story would ruin the intimacy that they already share." I agree 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
All three!!

All three ideas are amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Write them all

Your writing is very very good. Extremely sexy. Write all your fantasies, of Carla, of her and her friends and you, or whatever other fantasies you cum up with. Just Keep writing your hot shemale stories... wonder what you would cum up with for scifi fun... my ass is squirmin just thinkin about it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My opinion

I like #2 then #1. I am a cd and love Tgirls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

i vote all ideas, just continue them all with all chapters

Joanne86Joanne86over 9 years ago
Ideas for the next part

I would love to be dressed as a woman by Carla and then taken over the table by this beautifully well hung she-male.

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago

It is so great how much the sub/Dom works here. He wants to please her and she wants to use him. It was so sexy in the shower when she just shoved him against the wall and just fucked him regardless of what he wanted. It was all about her cock and her pleasure. As the good sub he is becoming that is where he gets his pleasure.

scltfellowscltfellowalmost 6 years ago
Very hot tale and well told

Really enjoyed the story very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Intense

This chapter was intense...loved it, but l like to hear him say To her what he feels, how much he is starting to love bring fucked .... oh to be him for one night!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous