Carley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I had a video of that," Keesha said. She bounced over to the bed and flopped beside me. Dianne followed more slowly, her oversized tits leading the way. She lay down next to Carley.

"How long have you two been watching?" asked Carley.

"Long enough to get wet," answered Dianne.

Keesha rolled to her knees. "Yeah, check this out!" She grabbed my hand and shoved it between her legs. She was wet, alright. I pushed two fingers into her. Her vagina was tight. Everything about her was small except her personality. "Is this the guy you sucked off in Target?" she asked Carley.

"Yeah. He was just returning the favor."

Keesha wrapped her hand around my erect penis. We smiled at each other. I moved my fingers inside her as she stroked me.

"Gotta pee," said Carley. She headed for the bathroom.

Dianne moved over next to me and put her hand on my balls. "Have you two fucked yet?" she asked.

"No. We'll get to it in a while."

Dianne leaned down and Keesha fed my cock into her mouth. Flat on my back, I put my hands behind my head and watched. The tall redhead and the short black girl were taking turns sucking me when Carley came back into the room. She crawled up between my legs and joined in. I've been sucked by multiple girls before and it's always a lot of fun.

The girls sucked and licked me for several minutes. I was very hard and thoroughly enjoying myself when Carley smiled at me and asked, "How about it? Do you wanna fuck?" I nodded.

Carley moved up and positioned her pussy over my cock. Dianne reached between Carley's legs and got me lined up. Carley lowered herself onto me. She was still very wet and I went in easily.

I fondled Carley's breasts and tweaked her nipples. She rested her hands on my chest and moved up and down slowly. Keesha massaged Carley's clit while Dianne stroked my balls. This was turning out to be an outstanding day.

Carley's movements sped up and became more urgent. She leaned forward and Keesha increased pressure on her clit. I watched Carley's face contort. She exhaled sharply and came. I wanted to join her, but it was too soon. I knew I had a long afternoon ahead of me. I flexed hard and managed to control myself.

"Whoooo!" Carley said. She rolled of me. "I need a break. I'm all shaky."

Keesha didn't hesitate for a second. "My turn," she yelled and swung her leg over me. She grabbed my cock and used it to rub her slit. She was very tight and it took her several tries to get me inside. Once I was in, she started humping enthusiastically. She sat up straight and masturbated herself rapidly. I held onto her waist. Staying inside her was a challenge. She was using me as a fuck toy without any regard for my pleasure. I was disappointed, but what the hell; it was fun watching her get off, which she did three times in the next few minutes.

When Keesha was finished, she hopped off me and went into the bathroom without a word. I decided I didn't want to take her home after all.

Carley had watched the whole performance. She shook her head. "That girl needs to work on her people skills!"

I'd lost some of my erection. Dianne used a handful of wipes to clean me up. When she was satisfied, she lowered her mouth over me and soon I was hard again.

Carley and I kissed while Dianne went down on me. Carley lifted her head. "Do the two of you want to fuck?" she asked Dianne. "I want to feel Jack cum inside me, but there's no hurry. It's almost time to start grilling and we can fuck again after lunch."

"Well," said Dianne, "it's about time somebody got this poor guy off. He's given you a bunch of orgasms and put up with Keesha's shit." She moved to the middle of the bed, lay down on her back and spread her legs. "I'm ready," she said. "Come into me."

I crawled between her legs and pressed my erection against her lips. She was ready, all right. I slid in a couple of inches on the first thrust. Dianne put her hands on my ass and pulled me all the way into her. She was a big girl, almost my height and in great shape. She was more muscular than she looked. After Keesha, though, her pussy seemed loose. Then she tightened up and squeezed me. Her strength was amazing. My eyes opened wide and my cock jerked. Dianne laughed.

"Didn't expect that, did you?" She laughed again. I could feel her laugh through the walls of her vagina as she gripped me. "Fuck me!"

We fucked, with me flexing my cock and her clamping down on me. The combination of friction and clamping was very stimulating and I had to keep stopping so I wouldn't lose control. Dianne was enjoying the hell out of our game. Carley watched with a broad smile on her face. She knew Dianne and knew what was going on.

Dianne pushed me out of her pussy. "Fuck my tits," she said. "Carley, do you have any lube?" Carley opened a drawer in the nightstand and took out a bottle. She handed it to Dianne, who popped the cap and squirted some between her breasts. I sat astride Dianne's ribcage and laid my cock between her boobs. They were ridiculously big and unusually firm. She pushed them together with my cock trapped between them. I began humping her tits.

I wasn't surprised that she wanted me to do this. I've fucked a lot of girls with fake boobs and they all wanted me to pay attention to them. They've invested a lot of money in the things and expect guys to appreciate them.

"God," I said. "Your tits are really firm. They're fantastic!" Dianne grinned and I winked at Carley, who just managed to stifle a laugh.

I fucked Dianne's boobs for a while, but titty fucking doesn't do much for me. Dianne, on the other hand, was having a great time. She seemed to think I was going to cum from the joy of fucking her big fake tits and splatter her face with cum. The feeling of sliding between her breasts was alright, but the position wasn't very comfortable and I'd rather cum in a pussy or a mouth any day.

Carley could tell what I was thinking. She set the box of wipes next to my leg and waited. I slid out from between Dianne's boobs and started wiping her off. "I want to finish fucking you," I said. Dianne looked a little disappointed, but she opened her legs and let me slide inside her.

It felt much better in her pussy. We picked up our game where we'd left off. I reached between us and rubbed Dianne's clit with a circular motion. That did the trick and she came twice in the next five minutes.

Finally, I thought, it's my turn. "Get up and lean over the bed," I said. "I want to fuck you from behind and finish inside you."

Dianne stood next to the bed and assumed the position. I entered her and started fucking her, setting my own pace. I reached around and played with her breasts to keep her happy. Carley knelt next to me and watched me fuck Dianne. She cupped and caressed my balls. She had a good, close-up view of my cock and Dianne's pussy.

I was long past being ready for an orgasm. It only took a few more minutes for me to get there. Dianne clamped down, held me tight and I came hard. After fucking and being sucked by three women for nearly an hour, my orgasm was so strong it almost hurt. When I was finished cumming, I pulled out of Dianne and sat down hard on the bed. I was dizzy. Carley handed Dianne some wipes and knelt between my legs to clean me. She had some wipes, but she sucked me into her mouth and licked me. I was almost too sensitive for that.

Dianne went to the bathroom and I heard her peeing. Carley gently sucked and licked me. It felt very good and I was surprised to find myself getting hard again. Carley noticed. She squatted down, looked into my eyes and sucked a little harder. "Jesus," I said. "That feels so good. I almost think I could cum again."

Carley smiled. "What do you think, Jack? Would you like a quick blowjob?"

I nodded. "I'll stand up this time."

Carley moved back to give me room to stand. I stood with my feet apart so she'd be able to get to my balls easily. She pushed my cock against my belly and licked my balls. I love having my balls licked and I sighed with pleasure. "That's good," I said. "Do that some more."

I clasped my hands behind my back and watched her lick me for a few minutes. "Suck me now. Lots of tongue. Yeah. Perfect."

I was really hard. Something about Carley definitely turned me on. I've fucked dozens of better looking girls, but there was something about her ......

I could feel my orgasm approaching. "Carley," I whispered. She stopped and looked at me. "I want to fuck you now. I want to be inside you. I want to cum inside you."

Her smile was something I'd never seen before. There was emotion there. She was touched by what I'd said. "How do you want me?" she asked.

"Face to face. Just relax and let me fuck you. There's nothing better I could ask for."

Carley lay in the middle of the bed on her back. She held out her arms and her legs were open for me. When I slid into her it felt fantastic, better than the first time.

I fucked her with a slow, steady pace. We kissed. Unlike so many girls, she kept her eyes open when she was fucking. "Keep your eyes open," I whispered. "I want to look into your eyes when I cum inside you." She smiled and nodded.

The walls of her vagina felt wonderful. I felt the familiar tingle start up the backs of my thighs.

"I'm going to cum. You feel so good. You feel perfect. Ahaaa, yessss. Ahaaa, ahaaa, ahaaa!!!"

I was looking into her eyes when I came. I saw something new there. I wasn't sure what it was, but I liked it.

When I was finished, we kissed for a few minutes and I eased out of her. Neither of us said anything. We cleaned up and headed out to the back yard.

12