All Comments on 'Carley's Breasts'

by Atgod

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many mispellings for my taste, in the first 3 paragraphs.

AtgodAtgodover 10 years agoAuthor
Your Right!!!

Yeah ok I messed up with the sizes.

Haha lol!!

Thanks for reading and commenting

brian358brian358over 10 years ago
Good Story!

Thanks for a very enjoyable story!

I hope you continue it.

But the others are right about the sizes...

LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoireover 10 years ago
More on breast/bra sizes

To add to anonymous' comment, if her rib-cage stayed the same size, she may be more like 28 HH, J, JJ, or K. In terms of volume 42D=40DD=38E=36F=34G=32GG=30H=28HH, obviously, it will be distributed differently on a smaller rib cage than a larger one. A lot of people are under the mistaken impression that DD is "huge," and that anything bigger must just be ridiculous, but it's just not true. A 32J is similar in size to a whole grapefruit or a softball.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Was different from what I usually go for..

I Only gave this a go because of it being your first story.

Must admit, it was arousing.

I think with a little more time and attention to structure, you will be writing some very intelligent, hot stories in the future.

I will be looking forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bra size education

Number refers to band size. Letter refers to cup size. Bigger breasted like you describe would be like f or g cup with smaller band size because she started out as a really small girl. Something like 34 G. As written she is a large gal with moderately large breasts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAtgod@Atgod
I will only write weirder or fetish based material. Like blowjobs/footjob obsession , magical or scifi modifications, breast expansion, body modification, mind break. That sort of thing.