Carlotta's Captivity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The excruciating fuck continued for another ten minutes before he sank his cock all the way in one last time, held it there and ejaculated shot after shot of cum directly into her womb. He held his cock in her womb a moment longer and then began to withdraw, the head of his cock popping out of first her cervical opening and finally past her swollen cunt lips and out of her cunt. Knowing what would happen next, Carlotta resigned herself when he moved around to her head, opening her mouth and taking him in without him having to say a word. She cleaned him thoroughly, and when he was satisfied, he pulled back and loosened her bonds.

Escorting her out of the playroom, he said "Tomorrow at 10:00 again. Have a good evening." He left, throwing the bolt of the stairway door.

Chapter 4

Exhausted, mentally and physically, as well as quite sore, Carlotta overslept the next morning. She had been woken up by the maid bringing her breakfast, but burrowed back in the covers and went back to sleep, trying to shut out the world she was now living in. She woke with a start, panicked when she realized it was five minutes to ten. She had just enough time to splash some water on her face, run her fingers through her long dark hair and strip out of her nightgown before she heard the bolt being thrown on the stairway door. Rushing into the living area, she arrived just as the Master stepped through the door.

The Master looked at her sadly. "No enema today Carlotta?" he asked. "Are you sure you want me fucking your ass and the sticking my cock in your mouth without cleaning yourself out at least a little?"

Carlotta was trapped. If she said yes, she had no doubt that he would spend all day fucking her ass and making her clean him off with her mouth. That would be bad, especially since she hadn't even had time to use the toilet yet. If she said no, she knew that, as he threatened, he would give her the enema himself. With little choice, she said "No, Master."

"Well then, we'll have to take care of that first. Afterwards, we are also going to have to address the lack of exercise." He moved past her into her bedroom. "Kneel on the edge of the bed with your ass up and head down," he ordered. With little choice, Carlotta moved to comply as he went into the bathroom for the enema apparatus.

Carlotta had been using a cup or two of water for the enemas she gave herself, although the bag could hold much more, maybe a gallon or so. When the Master wheeled the bag out on its stand, it was bulging. Carlotta knew this was going to be bad.

Rolling the stand into position, the Master contemplated her upturned ass with its still amazingly tight asshole. Dipping his finger into some lubricant, he smeared it around her asshole as Carlotta once again blushed for the cameras in the walls and ceiling. He inserted his finger and twisted it around some, then brought it out. He looked at it a moment, and then wiped it on a tissue from a box by the bed. "You definitely needed this," he observed. Carlotta blushed even more.

Next he teased her asshole with the enema nozzle a few minutes, enjoying watching her tight little pucker open and close around the nozzle, before finally inserting it all the way into her ass and opening the valve to start the flow. At first it was not too bad, other than the embarrassment itself. However, as more and more water flowed into her bowels, Carlotta groaned. Finally the bottle was empty, but the Master didn't immediately remove the nozzle. "I wonder if we should use a second bottle?" he asked himself, to Carlotta's terror. "No, I guess not; after all we still have to deal with the exercise issue. He thought about it some more, removed the nozzle and then said, "OK, you can go to the toilet now."

Gingerly Carlotta got up and moved into the bathroom to the toilet. The Master followed her in. With no choice, Carlotta sat on the toilet, blushing furiously, and began to expel the water, accompanied by the occasional "plop" of solid material. No one had ever watched her take a shit before. Finished, she hesitated a moment, sighed, then got some tissue, cleaned herself and flushed the toilet.

"Very good," the Master complimented her. "I'll meet you in the exercise room next."

Reluctantly, Carlotta moved into her exercise room as the Master went over and opened the door to the playroom. He was back in a couple of minutes with a large dildo and a box with a plug and several lead wires. Moving over to her exercise bike, he began removing the seat. Carlotta nervously watched, afraid that she knew what was going to happen. As she feared, he installed the dildo in place of the seat and attached two of the box's leads to its base. The third lead plugged into the bike's control computer. The Master inspected everything, and once satisfied, plugged the box into a wall outlet.

"The control box reads the output from the bikes computer. As long as you maintain the set RPM on the bike, nothing happens. However, should the bikes RPM fall below the set point, the box starts sending increasingly severe shocks through the dildo. I have set it for 60 RPM and twenty minutes. I hope you are able to maintain that without any problem. My lady, your stead awaits."

With no choice, Carlotta mounted the bike; while the master guided the dildo home in her cunt and adjusted the height to make sure it bottomed out with each pedal cycle. "You should be grateful; I have another attachment that lets the dildo go in your ass instead. You have one minute to get the bike up to speed." He stepped back and started the bike's computer.

Terrified, Carlotta began to frantically pedal. With each pedal stroke, the long thick dildo moved in and out of her cunt. At first, she gasped each time, but quickly settled grimly down to her pedaling. Although shapely, with a nice toned body, Carlotta had never gone in for any aerobic exercise. After only five minutes, she began to really breathe hard. At the ten minute mark, she began to slow down. The first shock to her cunt was enough to get her pedaling again, but again, after only a couple of minutes, she slowed down again, panting. The shock this time was harsher and she shrieked and once again picked up the pace, but quickly became too exhausted to continue. Finally, she could only sag down, the dildo completely buried in her cunt as shock after shock tormented her.

The Master reached over and unplugged the box. Carlotta groaned with relief. "Only fourteen minutes; see, I told you that you needed the exercise. I'll give you thirty minutes to pull yourself together," he said helping her off the impaling dildo. He started to leave the room, and then stopped and looked back at her and the dildo thoughtfully. "On second thought, I think we will scrub the rest of today's activities, and you have tomorrow off, except for your exercise. I'll have the maid bring down a fresh breakfast. We'll pick up again in two days, as usual at 10:00. This time, don't oversleep."

12