All Comments on 'Carol Ch. 15'

by flinchny010

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great series

Thanks for the great series. I fell in love with Carol. Looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great ending great story

Terrific end to a terrific story. I am glad that you maintained the tone and the dynamics from beginning to end; that made Carol and the protagonist believable and realistic. If you have the urge, as it were, please return to Carol and detail some of her left out adventures-hooking on the way to New Orleans, blowing her father's friends, etc., all seem promising for further adventures. Thanks for writing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT Story !!!!

Dear flinchny010,

I read all the chapters and J/O to every one of them. i really liked the ending in Chapter 15. The ending you provided can go any and everywhere.

Thanks for a great fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic - more carol please.

This was awsome the best thing i've read here - Carol is so utterly believable you simply have to keep going, trouble is now everything else will seem second rate - hey you may of spoilt my Literotica Time - but worth it, excellent.

dou1t2dou1t2almost 14 years ago
Excellent, when are you going to write rhe next episodes?

I couldn't stop until I had read them all, so captivating, just like Carol!

brian358brian358over 13 years ago
A Bit Late But I've Just Read These...

This is an excellent series of stories.

I hope you decide to share more with us one day.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks

I've read this series now three times, spread out over several years. It is without doubt one of my favorites ... not necessarily because all of the story line pushes my "hot buttons" (though much of it does), but because I have an appreciation for the talent in writing that is exemplified here. You need not be verbose to say a lot. I don't know what you do for a living, but if you're not writing, you're stealing from the world. :-) Thanks for the hours of pleasure you've given us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Carol

It should not have ended. It was a very good story and could have added chapters about their future antics together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I actually fucking cried.

jayzeebjayzeebalmost 10 years ago
the best

Loved it mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Easily my favorite erotic story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best ending ever!!!

I, married one of those , not quite that wild...but close. Lasted 45 of the best years of my life. I miss her ever day.

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 5 years ago
Really human & absolutely sexy. One of the best.

Thank you for taking the time and energy to share this with us. It has been a terrific read. I was really worried about your ending until I got to the last page. Excellent exciting finale. Now I'm waiting for the next "season/book."

voexvoexalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this is the best I've read here. Very erotic. The personnel is almost real. Excellent twist towards the end. I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't stand this, had to skim most of it. If nothing is special, then everything is common, and nothing means anything. Why get married if she's just going to be a depraved whore? Pointless and depressing.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding10 months ago

Has it really been 17 years since this was posted?

Funny and poignant, provocative in normalizing the outrageous.

Carol was a compelling force of nature who I'm afraid would've self-destructed in real life, but we read through this (actually) happy ending in the hopes that two like minds like this could actually meet and warp reality around the power of non-judgmental love and acceptance and just raw, fucking kink.

Lindsey, after 17 years, I don't that you'll ever read this comment, but I hope that wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, some of the joie de vivre and pure life energy of Carol lives on in her author.

greens444greens4444 months ago

A good story never gets old

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous