All Comments on 'Carolina Sweet Tea'

by johnnieblue44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NICE STORY

And yes, Jesus' middle name is Harold, as in "Our Father who art in heaven, Harold be thy name..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

Witty AND sexy, a potent combination. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Mucking Fackerel......

I've had one like this, she was from Atlanta - Southern Belles indeed - musta rung some of hers!! Met her here in Christchurch, she took me back to her hotel for a nightcap, and she ended up damn near screaming the walls down. She went to Queenstown the next day, and met the two ladies who were in the room next door the night before, and they complained to her about the couple next door fucking all night!! She didn't tell them that half that couple was her! She came back a week later, phoned me, and we went to my place and she upset the neighbours again - in the middle of the afternoon! Southern Belles - YES! Great story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
player's play

Well, a woman can certainly be a player. Good to know she won't be HIS problem. I am curiuos now, what is/are the fact/fiction part(s)?

DawnJDawnJabout 12 years ago
Speechless!

... seriously! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Snatch.com

Loved your story, really rang true for me.

Never met a real beauty like John but sure have met plenty of unappreciated married or separated women lots more starved for sex than me.

Been widowed eight years after twenty years of marriage, last child is out of the house, when I joined I was looking for another wife but thanks to Snatch I doubt I could ever be monogamous again. Lots more 40 plus aged women on the site than men, not a week goes by that I don't have several that want to meet and play.

Thank God for the blue pill !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous