All Comments on 'Caroline Ended Up No Lady Ch. 01'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
great

so hard not to submit to black cock once you have sam;ped it, you can not live with out it, a real life story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So great!

Love your stories. Drawn helplessly to black men.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 11 years ago
HOT

ilove ur stories so real life and sexy , loving black cock has made my world so happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Does this story end or continue?

If Lady Caroline's two children come home at term ends, how would Seth treat them? Whatever happens, I am interested in the sexual relations between Lady Caroline and Toby. Toby seems to be addicted not only to her luscious body, but also to her gracefulness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Toby loves her, doesn't he?

on Page 1:

Then he came, she could see him tremoring on top of her, his grip was manic, she didn't see any cum because he blasted it all deep into her.

This description reminds me that Toby might be desperate to impregnate Lady Caroline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stimulating!

on Page 3:

He put the phone down, at the other end Caroline looked at it puzzled, but thought no more as Toby rose above her for the last time and plunged his magnificent dark prick deep within her. The good Lady Caroline wept with tears of joy, pain, and utter sublime submission, as orgasms crashed through her again and again.

I wonder, during their stay somewhere, how many times Toby rose above Lady Caroline and plunged his black cock deep inside her, how many times she sucked his virile penis off and gulped his precious cum into her stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
from another viewpoint of Toby

This story has limitless potential for a dramatic development. Toby followed his granddad Seth's advice about how to seduce Lady Caroline and control her desire for a black cock. But Toby seems to have adored her goddess-like mature beauty and have fallen in love with her secretly in his heart despite his destructive treatment of her.

I wonder how Toby would react when he would meet one of her daughters who had a mirror image of her mother Lady Caroline. He might dare to ask her to marry him. In parallel with that, Toby might continue his sexual relations with her mother Lady Caroline at every opportunity.

Would you mind if I ask you to continue this story from another viewpoint of Toby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Didn't Toby permit Lady Caroline to take a cowgirl on top style? Once she has taken this style, she might gradually become dominant over him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
inconsistency

on Ch.01 Page 1:

"Yes granddad I know, I've been fucking her for a month haven't I." He answered. His granddad laughed, "yes you lucky sod, but you'll be off soon, then she'll be where she belongs hey?" They were talking about her in the third sense, as if she wasn't there.

Actually Toby fucked Lady Caroline for the first time two days before. So he had been fucking her for three days, not for a month, didn't he?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lady Caroline's future

Even if Toby should have made Lady Caroline pregnant, she would never divorce her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wonder how Lady Caroline should react when Toby would find a young black girlfriend. Would Susan be jealous that Toby was losing interest in her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lady Caroline reminds me of the English actress Helen Mirren.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous