All Comments on 'Caroline in "The Bike"'

by sfor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Makes me feel embarrassed to say so but reading this made my pussy tingle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
didnt like it!!!

didn't like this story atall, its the first ever story i've read on this subject, i wanted 2 see what the fuss was about and i have to say what a load of shit.

I am disgusted and shocked someone would not only write a rape story but a vicious multiple rape story. STORY OR NOT YOU ARE SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP AND HAVE SOME SERIOUSLY BAD ISSUES WITH WOMEN deep deep down. ITS OBVIOUS YOUR A MAN as only a man would write a rape story and then claim "halfway through the horrible rape ordeal the woman would feel aroused and slightly enjoy it" NO WOMAN ENJOYS BEING RAPED, BY ONE PERSON OR 10 PEOPLE....

Your story is shit and i'll never be returning back to this subject again, fucking shocking and disgustin story, again i know its only a story but this type of thing would happen in real life with biker gangs and I HOPE YOU DIE A HORRIBLE SLOW DEATH for even making this shit up YOU EVIL UGLY HORRIBLE LITTLE CUNT..i hope you fucking die

sforsforabout 14 years agoAuthor
reply by sfor to the comment - 'I didn't like it'

Everyone is clearly entitled to their opinion but the vitriol in this comment is quite shocking. However, instead of deleting it I wanted to add my own words. I am indeed a man and it is worth my readers knowing that this story, and a couple of others, were written about a real life girl, who was a freind of mine at the time (2006) and were written for her at her request. The theme of the story was an erotic fantasy of hers and so I wrote this story and then we agreed to publish it. After all I thought that's what this site was about - sharing erotic fantasies!! So I am sorry it offended my brave little anonymous reader, however it is interesting that whoever they are seemed to read a lot of what I had written in order to come to their conclusions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersfor@sfor
101 Followers
I unashamedly enjoy a kink or two, largely to do with female punishment, incarceration and control. I hope that you enjoy my work.