All Comments on 'Caroline's First Movie'

by Kinkykille76

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hmmm

I enjoyed this story quite a bit but I think I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't had to edit a lot of it in my own head. Try spell check and re reading your stories before you post them. So many mistakes in that one. It distracts from the excitement of the story if one has to stop and consider the correct wording that was meant in that section over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe you need to slow down a little on the typing, or at least find an editor. At a minimum try reading the words you have written, and see if they make sense to you. That might help as far as editing. It was a good story, but having to try and edit it while reading (not my job) lost it a full point plus. Sorry but you should have tried to fix it before posting, otherwise I liked it. With that little bit of editing, it could have been that much better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Definitely easy to follow what is happening- it takes minimal effort to correct the very few mistakes in your head. I orgasmed, which is the point. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous