All Comments on 'Carol's Pleasures'

by Bassoon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

excellent, with great descriptive dialogue and plausable characterism of participants. Lovingly done. Liz Chu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Calling All Wimps

Only wimps will like any part of this story. There is nothing new, nothing interesting, and nothing well written in this story. Pass it by...unless you're a wimp, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story

Keep up the great work. Ignore the name calling of you or other readers by someone who is obviously immature and/or has personal sexual issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love me tender, love me two.

Recollections of a husband and wife who lovingly share and are posted here, what more could we wish for ???? And I would like to stress the LOVING aspect of it between the couple who are participating. Well written and erotic, more of the same please. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Carole's pleasure

is my reading pleasure and thank you for submitting it here. I really enjoy reading about consensual wife sharing and this story is exactly that. I urge you to continue writing on this theme because you do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

Wow, a Loving Wife story that's 'really' is a Loving Wife story. Somewhat different from the usual abusive stories that are normally posted here. This story, I found, was done with real warmth and affection and you are to be congratulated for the manner in which you styled and formatted it. A great work of art. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We are not alone,

in loving to bathe our cocks in a freshly fucked pussy. To penetrate on the spendings of another into our adored ones cunt is something so exquisite that it almost defies description, though you have done an excellent job of it. Edward V11 was just one of note who enjoyed a 'buttered bun' as did most of the British and European aristocracy, therefore we are in good company. My wife, Penelope and I have enough love and affection for each other to enjoy such a life, though we have to be very selective whom we 'play' with now, as AIDS etc must be avoided. Our thanks to you for depicting our prefered sexual lifestyle in such a kind and loving manner and please... continue writing.

Penelope and Simon W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dipping the wick.

I have finally got my wife to try another another man after talking about it for two years, we've been married three. I've always told her I would love to dip my wick into her straight after she'd been spunked, though her greatest concern was that it would cause my love for her to die but she now realises that it has re-ignited our passion. Oh, what a feeling !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

Great job and done in a well structured manner, a pleasant erotic read. Is there more to cum ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I envy you !!!

You lucky man. You've described my fantasy to a T and I expect you've quickened the pulse of quite a few with your erotic stories, can you continue with your tales, please ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You envy the dumb asshole???

Why? Alex really owns his wife and if Alex doesn't want him fucking her then she wont.. Alex is an ass hole the wife is a tramp slut skank and the husband is a wimpy little cowardly faggot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
share and share

why be with her? at least they should open it up and husband can be equally free to pursue others. for her, would that be a problem ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Better

OK, I was a bit rough in my assessment of your story "Sandra's Passions" not about the content or the theme, just the basic construct. This one is much better, still just a stroke story but at least the characters keep the same names throughout and it does flow in a readable fashion. So I apologize for being so bitchy and encourage you to keep trying. Although I am concerned with the amount of time between story submissions. Perhaps this is not something you are truly interested in doing. I now believe that is a shame as you do have some potential. johngalt2300@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So does he have the pleasure of bedding another woman? A good thing to do for him, maybe she'll care? Perhaps it will show it was not a marriage, rather he supports her and she screws others. And he leaves her to her own devices

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Such pleasure

I dream of being in the position of Carol. Such an understanding relationship which causes so much pleasure for all. I am ready........bring it on!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic !!!

My wife and I had a similar experience with a mate of mine whom she loved.We would both fuck her all night.We each shot our loads into her six times every night we all went to bed together.He would fuck my wife about two to three times a week.All this went on for three and a half years until he got married.It has never affected our marriage and I look back on it all with great affection.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuck and whorewife play together.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Such a sweet and loving story of a cunt, her lover and her gay husband.

FTR the anon from 6 years ago is most likely divorced. Few marriages ever survive cucking shit, she fell in love with another idiot and left him. Which makes me giddy with joy and laughter. Or he fell in love with the other dude and left her, either way Im amused and chuckling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous