Carol's School Tales Ch. 05

Story Info
Jim, Sean, Zack, Becky, and Carol.
2.8k words
4.37
71.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

I sat on the bus not noticing anything. My head was full of Becky having sex with Jim just before I did. Then when I kissed and sucked him. It was just like I had kissed and sucked Becky's.... I couldn't even be bothered to shoot the dirty old bus driver a disgusting glance. He always ogled me and all the other girls as we got on or off the bus.

Della was full of herself. She told me how she had managed sex with Zack. She said it hurt but not as much as she feared, even though he had been a little rougher than he should have been. I looked over my shoulder at him. He just mouthed the words 'Blowjob Becky' at me. My heart sunk for the second time today, Wednesday.

I knew why he had picked today; Della had to go to the dentist just before lunch and was planning to skive off the rest of the school day. I walked down the stairs at lunchtime. I didn't even bother with the boys hanging around at the bottom, waiting to look up all the miniskirts that came down.

"Pink ones today then Becky?"

I ignored his whispered comment like all the girls did every day, for an 18 year old he was very immature. We hoped he would get tired one day, but the fat ginger haired boy had his usual group of mates to impress. I knew Zack was 20 yards or so behind me. He wasn't stupid, just far enough so nobody would suspect anything. I had this almost clinical approach as to what was going to happen. It was only now as my trembling hand reached for the door handle, that I was feeling scared and alone. This had already been a shit day; I had tried to tell Sean that I didn't want him to ask me out again. I think he sort of got the message, as he stormed off.

I turned round to face Zack as I heard the door close.

"I'm not sitting on the dirty floor," I spat, recovering some of my composure.

He gave me a sly grin and put his blazer down.

"This is the last time Zack," I hissed, as I undid my blouse.

I pulled my bra up over my tits. He watched and then slowly came towards me. I just stood with a stone faced expression as he pawed at my naked breasts. He bent his head towards me, and I backed away.

"Don't try and kiss me, just take what you came here for."

I sat on his blazer and he moved towards me. He was already hard and had started undoing his zip.

"You want it bitch?" he sneered.

"No of course I fucking well don't!" I spat back.

He grinned and shoved himself into my mouth. I sat there gagging with my mouth hanging open. He grabbed my ponytail and began thrusting my head back and forth over his cock. I just kept my mouth open letting it hang limp. I didn't want to show him any sign of encouragement this time. I wanted him to think he would have been better off having a wank. It didn't work. He pushed harder and I gagged again. This time I had to respond, he was now in my throat, and I could hear my strangled gurgling noises above his excited grunts. I took his cock in my hand and began sucking. I had to get this over with now.

"Ah see Blowjob Becky loves it really," he grunted with joy.

He honestly thought I couldn't resist him! I held his cock to stop him making me gag so much. That's when I saw the face at the window looking on in disbelief. Zack was too far gone to notice a rocket crashing through the shed roof! But there he was watching me with his mouth hanging open. He would have burst in by now if he was going to save me. I couldn't have that not this time. We just looked straight at each other through the dirty window. I pulled off of Zack's hard cock and smiled up at him. He just looked down with another disbelieving expression. I plunged my mouth over his cock gagging as I took him too far into my throat. I rolled my head exaggerating my movements on Zack's cock. I even groaned loud enough so Sean would hear. If he didn't believe his eyes he would have to believe his ears. He would see me sucking on my best friend's boyfriend's cock, which I would appear to be doing willingly! I suppose this was harsh on Sean. But at least I wouldn't have to worry about him pestering me for dates. Find a way to dump him Becky said. Besides I was a married woman, but then why was I sucking this awful boy's cock? Because I had too! I choked and gagged as Zack's 18 year old cock exploded into my mouth. I just clamped my lips around his cock, but it still didn't stop his spunk oozing out the side of my 23 year old mouth. I took a last look at Sean. He had seen enough and moved away from the window. Zack's cum dribbling out of my mouth was probably more than he could stomach! But now he was gone I could let the tears flow, once again I had turned myself into a slut. And once again I had forgotten to make Zack wear a bloody condom!

I couldn't look at Sean after that. It was nearly a week before we were alone in the corridor. We walked towards each other and he blocked my path. I put my head down and pulled my crossed arms tighter to my chest. I went to move round him. He just stepped in my way. I looked up into his eyes. I knew the look I was going to get. I could feel it burning the back of my neck for the last week.

"Go on then say what you want to say."

He didn't respond. I went to go past him again. This time he grabbed my arm and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Why the fuck did you do that you fucking slut!"

My eyes shot round the empty corridor.

"Don't worry we're alone, and I haven't told Della although I can't think why," he spat in my ear.

"You wouldn't understand, you're just a stupid boy," I mumbled.

"Oh so you are all grown up now, we are both 18, but you suddenly think you are a woman?" he asked, with a disbelieving hiss.

"Let me go," I snapped, feeling the tears roll down my cheek.

"Don't worry Becky Norris. To think I wanted to go out with the school slut!"

He ripped my bag off my shoulder and threw it down the corridor. My books scattered everywhere and I just shrivelled against the wall.

"SLUT!" He yelled at the top of his voice.

It wasn't long before a couple of teachers appeared demanding to know what was going on.

"FUCK OFF!" Sean yelled viciously.

I began gathering all my books together sobbing to myself. I could still hear Sean yelling at me calling me a whore and slut from down the corridor. Two of the male teachers ran past me to try and catch up with him, but he was long gone. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes, I could barley see out of them. I heard a soft soothing voice I looked at the arm that went round my shoulder, and followed it up into her eyes, pleading for help with mine.

"Oh Becky," Miss Newark whispered, as I clung to her.

She pulled me up and told Della to pick up my bag and things. She hurried me down the corridor hissing at pupils to get back into their classrooms. She took me into the staffroom and tried to calm me down. I just clung to her for the next few minutes. My life had turned to shit and I was the one responsible!

"Fucking hell Carol!" Becky shouted, as we drove out of the school.

I heard her and Jim discussing me in hushed tones downstairs that night. It was a week before I pulled myself together enough to return to school. This was my decision in the end. Both Becky and Jim seemed to think we should stop, although the looks I got from both of them suggested I had failed yet again. But it was Della who finally made up my mind. She had phoned and asked to see me nearly every day. Sean was getting agro from the teachers, and was on the verge of being expelled! I mean how could they do that? He had done nothing wrong. I pleaded his case to Miss Newark, she listened but still wasn't happy about defending Sean. I told her that he had caught me kissing another boy. I don't think she believed me but she stopped asking questions.

So the next two weeks past and I went into a shell. Sean just snubbed me and to be honest I felt sorry for him. But my mind gradually got onto the bigger picture. And I managed a smile at Della the next week when she told me she had dumped Zack.

Things calmed down at home too, until I came home. They were at it again I could hear music blasting out. I stormed upstairs to have a go at them. Then I saw the school blazer on the landing. The door to mum's, fuck, Becky and Jim's room was open just a crack, I peered through it and there she was bouncing up and down on Sean's cock! Christ the little bitch was unbelievable! There it was right in front of me, Becky's bloody naked hips rocking back and forth. She had her hands locked on the back of her head like some silly rodeo rider on a horse. As for Sean he was just enjoying it, I could see his eyes fixed to her little firm tits as they jiggled around.

"OH shit you are a good fuck!" she spat.

Now his hands had gone up onto her tits. She slapped them away, and then giggled. He tried again and this time she let him. I watched as she fell forward and grabbed her own breast and fed it to his open mouth!

"Don't you bite me you little shit? If my husband sees marks on my tits he'll go ape shit," she said, with another dirty laugh.

I wiped the tear from my eye. Why was she fucking my ex-boyfriend? And how could he do this with my stepmother? My thoughts had me so bloody confused, he wasn't my anything, and she certainly wasn't my stupid stepmother! I suppose I should have burst in on them. But I thought it was Jim the blazer had thrown me completely. But how the hell this had come about I didn't know. I remembered seeing the flowers in the hall. I thought Jim had bought them for me. No it was that bastard, trying to get in what he thought was my mum's knickers! Knowing her he wouldn't have had to try very hard! But why was I still watching them? Because I felt wet it my panties that's why!

"Harder sexy," she panted breathlessly.

He bucked up into her hips. Just the determined look on his face, told me how much he loved it. He began grunting as she sat back up. My fingers pushed my panties and tights into my wet pussy.

"Come on then Steve, you can't hold on," she laughed.

The little cow still couldn't get his name right!

"I bet you dreamed about fucking a hot married woman like me, haven't you? What's it like doing your girlfriend's mum?"

He grunted and panted as he tensed up. I knew he was coming into her now, and to my shame I felt my own orgasm ripple through me! I stepped back from the door and made my way to the top of the stairs.

"So is that what you want lover boy?" She asked, with another wicked laugh.

"Get off me, I didn't, I shouldn't have come here," he snapped.

"Oh don't get all embarrassed now you enjoyed it. Hell you won't get anything like that with Becky."

"Yeah well she isn't as bad as you." he mumbled.

"Oh go on fuck off then. She'll be home in a minute. You don't want her thinking you're like all the other boys do you?" she grizzled nastily.

I heard him scurrying around and a zip being pulled up.

"Mrs Norris I came here to give Becky the flowers. I didn't want to do this,"

"Then why did you come round when you knew she would be at school?" she retorted.

"Because I upset her, I just wanted to leave the flowers and go, but y, you seduced me!"

His voice sounded full of panic.

"Yeah well get out, and don't you come back expecting another go when your hormones get the better of you!" she yelled.

"Christ Becky is more mature than you!" he shouted back.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs before I heard her humming Mrs Robinson, that was the song she had been teasing me with but it had only just clicked. I just got into the lounge as I heard Sean's rushing footsteps coming down the stairs. The front door slammed, and I heard the shower running upstairs. I sat crying for awhile. Why the hell was I so upset? He was just a stupid schoolboy, as for his flowers, he could shove them up his ass! And as for me touching myself and making myself come. Well I was no better than that slut upstairs!

I cleaned myself up and banged the door shut, making out I had just come in.

"Hey is that you Carol? Lover boy has been round and brought you some flowers."

She appeared at the top of the stairs.

"I'm not going out with him anymore; he can rot in hell for all I care!" I screamed.

Hell just listen to me again, I was so wound up I was talking like this was real. Well alright we went to the pictures, but that's not the point. I am a married woman, I told myself.

Jim wasn't happy that Sean had given me flowers. No, that isn't true. Jim was mad as hell that Sean had given me flowers! He threw them in the bin and accused me of going too far with Sean. Becky just stood there highly amused as I protested my innocence. That night they made more noise than normal. I just lay in bed fingering myself to get back at them! How the hell this was getting back at them I didn't know. But I had images of taking Becky's place, not with Jim with Sean! Somehow I had pictured myself on top of him just like she had been. I could almost feel how wonderful his cock felt. I would be bouncing up and down, not in the frantic mood that Becky had done earlier. No this would be love making, proper and tender.

My door opened at some point. I didn't know when. Jim looked down in amazement at my fingers. I pulled them out and made a grab for the covers. I jumped and gasped as he ripped the clothing from the bed and stared down at my naked body. I swallowed as he knelt between my legs.

"Jim," I mumbled in shock.

His tongue worked around my pussy licking and sucking gently. I was so turned on due to my fingers teasing my fanny earlier that I didn't seem to care that ½ an hour ago, he was banging his daughter! My clit soon felt his warm wet tongue flicking lightly over it. I groaned in a quiet little whimpering voice, I didn't want to break the spell. It was like in my dreams so sensual, and so erotic that I didn't want it to end. It did in a rather frantic climax. My legs twisted and shook, my fingers trembled, and my heart fluttered. He pulled the covers over us both, and I felt him cuddle into my back.

"Do you want to, try fucking me?" I whispered, stopping every little movement as I waited for his answer.

"No, just sleep Carol. I was a real bastard to you earlier. You've tried your best for Becky and me but I think we ought to stop."

"Stop what?" I asked, in mild panic.

He kissed my neck in a tender way that had me leaning back against him.

"It's getting too complicated. You've done so well, and sooner or later one of us will make a mistake. No we'll go home at the weekend and forget this ever happened, its over, finished."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers