Carol's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks you look great yourself."

"Let me go see if I can find the boys," she said and wandered off.

I had several people stop and introduce themselves to me and told me they heard about my "heroics" with Ben. Several men around my age would stop and flirt and I was flattered by their interest.

The band played all types of music with a mix of fast and slow, oldies and some of the more modern tunes. The DJ played the music for the younger set.

"Carol, may I have this dance" asked Rick as he approached me.

"I would love to," I answered and we walked to the dance floor which was wall to wall people, but we found a spot. It was a slow song and Rick took me into his arms. Apparently he likes to dance close and I liked it. As we danced I could feel his penis touching me and it was growing.

"Rick, don't you think you should move back a little I can feel your thing."

"No I'm okay," he answered.

"I'm sure you are okay, but there are a lot of people around us."

"No one will notice," he answered.

I was going to step away from him, but then thought, why, it felt good to have a young man hold me like this and knowing I caused him to get excited. So I pressed my pelvis into him. The next dance was slow also; we swayed to the music with his hard cock pressed against my pubic bone. I was feeling that sexy little ache in my tummy I get when I'm getting hot. I'm probably older than his parents and I know he's younger than my sons, but I'm letting him rub himself on me and I'm enjoying it.

"You are so hot Carol," he said as we danced.

"I'm old enough to be your mother," I said.

"But you're not my mother and I just see you as a beautiful sexy woman," he said. Good enough answer for me I thought, and laughed to myself.

The remainder of the evening was very nice. I danced with several men, not like Rick danced with me, but I got to meet some good people.

After the fireworks display it was time to go. I was saying goodbye to Rick, Tony and Amy when Rick asked me where I was parked. He said he would walk me to my car since it was so far away. It really wasn't necessary, but I accepted his offer.

I'm glad he did walk with me because all the other cars that parked near me on the road had left already and my car was the only one there, it gets very dark in the country!

"Thanks for walking with me Rick, "I said as I took my car keys out.

"No problem," he said as he was turning to leave, then turned and asked "think I could get a good night kiss?"

That came out of no where at least from my point of view, but I bet Rick was thinking about it the whole time he was walking with me. Oh what the hell, a peck on the cheek can't hurt.

I leaned into him to kiss his cheek but he moved his head so my lips were right on his lips. I was surprised, but I didn't pull away. I actually kissed him back. He put his arms around me and held me tight, I in turn reached around him and held him just as tight. We kissed like two lovers. What am I thinking he's 32 years younger than me, but it felt so good.

I finally had to break the kiss off, this was too much.

"Okay Rick, you got your goodnight kiss, I have to go."

"Just one more kiss then you can go okay?"

I didn't say anything and, god help me, I kissed him again. We had to stop when I heard voices coming down the road. It was too dark for them to see us, but it was the opportune time to make my retreat. I got in the car and drove away. I should have offered him a ride to his car, but I didn't think I would be able to get him out of my car once we got there or if I would want him to get out of the car.

Once in bed that night I was thinking about the close dancing and the hot kissing as I rubbed my pussy. I laid out my pillow next to me and got on top of it and began humping it like I was with a lover. As my hips were grinding my pussy against the pillow I was thinking again about the events of the previous day. Another great orgasm!

I woke early and still felt horny from the night before, but decided that I'll enjoy the feeling instead of masturbating again.

I pulled on a pair of panty's and a black tank top and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. The sun was up and shining on the lake. I could see that there was some boat activity, fisherman I guess. As the coffee maker was percolating I was deciding if I would go for a run or try my luck in one of the kayaks.

I heard a tap on the sliding glass door and looked up and saw Amy waving at me.

"Hi Amy, you're up early," I said as I let her in.

"I was going for my run and parked my car in your driveway and wanted to see if you were going to run today. If I didn't see you were up I wouldn't have knocked."

"I was trying to decide if I was going to or not, but I'll use you being here as my motivation. Let me get changed, help yourself to some coffee," I said and walked back to the bedroom.

I was pulling my tank top over my head when I noticed Amy was standing in the doorway looking at me.

"I was hoping I could ask you something," she said seeming indifferent to the fact that I was half dressed and might want some privacy. I guess me changing wasn't any big deal to her so why let it bother me. I tossed my top onto the chair next to the bed and said

"Sure ask."

"This has been bothering me for awhile and I really can't ask anyone and you're so cool."

"Amy ask," I said as I stepped into my running shorts.

"I think I might be a pervert," she stated in total seriousness.

"Good god, what makes you think that," I said with a smile I couldn't hide.

"I feel silly now."

"Don't feel silly just tell me why you think you're a pervert."

"I think about having sex with another girl."

I wasn't prepared for that.

"Well I don't think that classifies you as a pervert. I know several women that are lesbians and I would never consider them perverted."

"Oh I like boys too," she quickly added.

"Have you ever had sex with another female," I asked.

"No but when I see a woman nude, like in a gyms shower room or a dressing room I think it would be nice to touch them."

I just became aware that I was standing there topless.

"It just sounds like a fantasy, nothing I would worry about," I told her, but this was an area I knew nothing about.

"Do you fantasize about women too?" she asked.

"No, but I have admired attractive females clothed or nude."

"Did you admire me when you saw me naked yesterday," she asked with a grin.

"Well, yes I did," I reluctantly said.

"I'm admiring your breasts right now," she said, in a low whisper.

Now this was getting serious. What I told her was true, that I don't think same sex lovemaking is perverted and yes, I have admired other women, but I've never had sex with a woman.

I opened my dresser drawer and took out my sports bra and a tee-shirt that I run in.

"Let me look at your breasts before you dress," she asked.

"I don't think this is a good idea," I said, but I was feeling a little excited.

"Please," she said as just walked up right next to me.

I didn't say anything I just stood in front of her. She's such a beautiful young women, I couldn't help but feel flattered that she found me attractive. She reached out and gently touched my nipple with her finger tips. I could feel a tingle through my whole body and I let out a gasp.

"You like that, don't you Carol?"

"Yes," was all I could say.

With her other hand she played with the nipple on my other breast. This was so exciting, something I have never experienced before. I surprised myself when I said

"Take your top off."

She stood back and lifted her shirt over her head and let it drop to the floor. God she had lovely breasts.

She walked up to me and took me in her arms and kissed me on the lips. Once again I surprised myself by kissing her back and even took the initiative to slip my tongue in her mouth. We stood in each others arms bare breast to bare breast passionately kissing when I heard a voice from the rear deck.

"Hello anyone home?"

I quickly stepped away from Amy and grabbed my shirt and yelled.

"Yes, One minute please." I pulled my shirt on and went to the deck.

"Hello, I hope I didn't wake you," said a man in his 30's that I don't remember meeting.

"No I was getting ready to run, can I help you?"

"My name is Jerry, you saved my dads life yesterday at the diner and I wanted to personally thank you."

"I just did what anyone would do, but thank you."

"Hi Jerry," said Amy as she walked out on the deck.

"Oh hi Amy, I thought that was your car in the driveway."

"Yeah we're going to run together."

"Well don't let me hold you up, thanks again, Carol, right? have a good day."

"He seems like a nice man," I said.

"His wife is someone that I've had my sex fantasies about," Amy said with a laugh.

"About what happen inside, I really can't explain it; it was the first time I've ever done anything at all like that." I said, thinking I should try to explain myself.

"That was so hot, let's go back in the bedroom," Amy said with a big smile.

As much as I wanted to say yes, I still had reservations.

"I don't think I'm ready to go that far, Christ, I just found out I might be or I guess I am bisexual and I'm way too old to make that discovery, plus way too old for you."

"Oh stop with the age thing, you're very good looking, all the boys are gaga over you and now add one girl to your fan list. You must get laid all the time" she said.

I wasn't going there so I said lets go for our run. We ran the same route we did the day before and I was feeling pretty good about keeping up with her. When we finished she skipped the outdoor shower which oddly enough I was hoping she was going to do, and took off for home to get ready for work.

I decided to take my shower outside, and I was just horny enough not to care if anyone saw me. However no one did, boats went by, but too far out to notice me. Yesterday I thought I would die of embarrassment and today I'm hoping to be seen. It must be the fresh mountain air I joked to myself.

I decided relax on the rear deck and continuing reading. I found a mans blue dress shirt hanging in one of the closets, it must have belonged to Kathy's husband. I wore that and nothing else, how daring am I.

I was reading a good solid two hours when I heard a motor boat approach my dock. It was Tony in a small rowboat with a motor.

"Hi Carol," he yelled as he pulled along side the dock. He was sitting in the boat waving me over.

I walked out on the dock and stood next to the boat and looked down at his smiling face.

"Is this your boat?" I asked.

"No, we just fixed it at the marina and I'm taking it for a shake down cruise,"

"So how's it running?"

"Perfectly, want to take a ride?"

"Are you sure it's okay to ride in?"

"It works great."

"Okay, let me change."

"Change? You look fine and all we're going to do is ride on the lake," he said with an always have to wait for women look.

"Yeah you're right," I said.

I had to sit on the dock first then drop a short distance into the boat. I noticed Tony's eyes sneak a peek at my legs as the shirt I was wearing rose up high on my thigh as I was getting on board.

I sat facing him with my back facing the bow. He backed from the dock and started cruising along the coast. It was really nice on the water and the view of the wooded coast was beautiful. I could see him glance towards my legs obviously try to look up my large men's shirt.

We were only out on the water 10 minutes when I saw a large building, swimming pool, beach with a dock and canoes and sailboats on the beach. It looked like a lot of guests were staying at the resort because I could see people moving about. Naked people!

"Is that the nudist park?" I asked.

"Yes that's it, that's why I'm not closer to the shoreline because they get upset when boaters get too close. They want their privacy."

Tony no sooner finished telling me that when the motor started to cough, sputter and die.

"Tony I hope you're just screwing around and the engine didn't really conk out." I said, but I could tell by the look on his face this wasn't a joke.

He tried pulling on the starter cord, but it wouldn't start.

"You better start rowing," I said.

"Ah shit, I forgot the oars."

"So now what do we do?"

"Are you a good swimmer?" he asked.

"Yes I am, but I can't swim in this shirt.'

"You're naked underneath, take it off and we can swim to the beach."

"I don't want to end up on the beach naked," I protested.

"Carol it's a nudist park everyone will be naked, duh," he said.

"Smart ass," was all I could say, but then I thought how do you know I'm naked under my shirt?"

"I was looking up it when you were standing on the dock," he said with a big wide smile.

"Let's wait for a while, maybe another boat will come by and help us," I said ignoring the looking up my shirt comment.

We waited what seemed like forever, but was probably 20 minutes with no help in sight.

"Okay, let's swim," I said.

"Okay, I'll tie this rope around my ankle and pull the boat, it shouldn't be to hard," he said.

"Loop it through the thing on the bow and I'll tie the other end onto my ankle so we both can pull it," I said,

He didn't answer, but started to get the rope ready. I stood up and let the shirt drop and dove in the water. Tony was getting ready to jump in when I said "hey buddy get naked,"

"I have shorts on I can swim with them on without any trouble."

"If you think I'm going to hit the beach and be the only one naked you're crazy."

"Everyone will be naked," he said.

"Well get naked so you're not the only one dressed."

He pulled down his shorts and damn if didn't have half a hard on.

"It seems you've been enjoying yourself," I said pointing at his cock.

"Damn Carol I just saw you naked before you dove in, give me a break."

We tied the rope to ourselves and began the swim. The boat was easy enough to pull and we got to the beach without exhausting ourselves.

A group of people were watching us swimming and gathered at the beach to see who we were and what we were doing. I stood up first with Tony right behind me. My first reaction was to grab my shirt out of the boat, but everyone that was on the beach looking at us were nude also, so I think I would have been more self conscious if I wasn't naked.

A man came through the crowd and said "hello Carol." I didn't recognize him at first for one, he was naked and two I only met him briefly when he stopped my house to thank me for saving his dad.

"Hi Jerry I didn't recognize you at first."

"I heard someone was swimming in pulling a boat, I was going to get mine and go out and help, but I see you got here okay."

"The motor stopped working," I said as I took a quick look at Tony.

"Hi Tony I didn't notice you, need a tow back to the marina?" asked Jerry.

During this conversation the people started to go about their business deciding nothing too exciting was going on, no invasion by interlopers.

"I didn't know you were a naturalist," said Jerry.

"I'm not, this is my first time and it's more of a grand entrance that I would have liked," I said with a laugh.

"Follow me I want you to see someone, Tony, I'll be right back to tow you," Jerry said as he took my hand and led me to a cabin set back off the beach.

"Mom, Dad come on out you have a visitor."

Ben the man from the diner was the first one to come out, completely naked, followed by his wife also naked.

Ben gave me a big hug, which I wasn't prepared for at all, and when he let go Dorothy hugged me, she had breasts the size of small pillows. I acted pleased to see them, which any other circumstance, I would be. I explained to them what happened with the boat and Jerry was going to tow us back.

"Jerry, don't make her go back by boat have someone drive her."

"Okay, I'll ask Connie, Connie's my wife he said to me."

"I don't want to put anyone out," I said, but was glad the ride was offered.

"No problem at all, let me get her."

"Jerry runs the camp for me and Ben, "Dorothy said. " We owned it and ran it for years, but decided it was time to pass on the responsibilities to Jerry and our daughter Bonnie."

"This is a very nice place from what I've seen of it," I said.

" Well, I tell you what we'll give you a membership card so you and a guest can come any time you want and use the facilities for free," said Ben, and he went inside to get the signed pass.

Jerry came back with his wife and introduced me to her. She was a dead ringer for the news lady on TV Gretchen Carlson, 5'3" with all the curves in the right places. She had a big bright smile.

"Hi Carol, I saw you at the dance last night, but I lost you in the crowd somehow."

"Well its nice meeting you and thank you so much for giving me a lift home. Let me get my shirt from the boat and we can go if you're ready."

"Okay while you're doing that I have to get a cover up also for the ride."

Tony was waiting at the boat looking around and loving it, he gave me a big grin when he saw the very naked me walk up to him. I was enjoying that he was looking at me; my breast which are solid D cup, had a nice bounce when I walked and I worked my hips to look sexier. I was beginning to like being looked at while naked.

"I can't believe you don't have a hard on" I said with a laugh.

"Don't laugh I've jumped in the water a dozen times to hide it so I don't piss any one off."

I told him I was getting a ride back by Connie and maybe I would see him at the diner tomorrow, saying I was going to stay home tonight.

I walked up to the main building wearing my shirt , covered at last, and was met by Ben, who gave me my pass.

"Carol tomorrow afternoon and into the evening we're having our weekly sunset cook-out, we would like you to come. I understand that this was your first nudist experience, and I hope under the circumstances it wasn't too traumatic for you," he said smiling, "if it wasn't so bad give it some thought join us, you can bring a date if you like." "Thank you so much Ben for the invitation, it wasn't all that traumatic, so you just might see me," I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek; he really is a sweet man.

Connie pulled up in the parking lot in a SUV and Ben told there was my ride. I walked over and got in, Connie was wearing a halter top and shorts, dressed for the ride.

"Thank you so much for giving me lift" I said.

"No problem, so much for a relaxing boat ride" she said.

"I know, he told me it was all fixed and before I know it I was swimming ashore," I said with a laugh.

"Is Tony your boyfriend?" she asked.

"No, no I just met him the other day when I was having dinner in town, I'm old enough to me his mother, actually I have two son's older than him."

"I know Tony from the marina and seeing him around, I was just curious if you were lucky enough to be going out with him, how old are you?"

"53, no we're just friends."

We drove past small cabins, a trailer park and a area with campers, Winnebago's and such, all in the nudist campgrounds, The road we were on wasn't a direct line to the highway, but twisted and turned through the park. We had to stop at one point when a group of nude joggers that were running on a wooded trail crossed the road in front of us. A tall very handsome black guy I would guess somewhere in his 20's, was leading the group and waved at us.

"That's Daryl, he works here at the campground as our activity physical instructor," Connie said. "Isn't he handsome?"

"I'll say," I answered.

Not only handsome but his cock was enormous, it was swinging between his legs as he ran by.

"First time in a nudist park Huh?"

"That obvious?" I asked with a smile.

"Not by how you act, just that you're not tan."

"I don't tan that well anyway. I have to say I never thought I would like walking around naked with a lot of people, but just from this short experience I kind of like it."