Carol's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well there's walking around naked and there's walking around naked."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Jerry, my husband and his Mom and Pop treat nudism as a natural way to be, naked and free. I on the other hand like being naked because I like having people looking at me, in a sexy way," she said.

"I see what you mean, I think I like it more in a sexy way myself," I said, thinking how I felt with Tony looking at me.

"If you plan on visiting us tomorrow for the cook-out, later in the evening some of the members sneak away from the hardcore nudists and have some adult fun, just to let you know." She said, while looking at me for a reaction. I just smiled back, not really too sure what she was telling me.

"I haven't decided yet, can I just show up or should I call ahead?"

"No just come when you want, as long as you have the pass, you're in. If you want to bring a date that will be fine also," she said, again looking at me for a reaction.

"I've only been in town a few days and hardly know anyone well enough to ask to a nude cookout "I said with a laugh.

When we got to the highway I was telling her where I lived but she said she already knew from her husband and she said she knows Kathy and has been to the house before.

"Is Kathy a nudist?" I asked.

"No I just know her from being around town."

"Are there many people that are nudists?" I asked.

"Yes some, but obviously they don't have to get a camp site, they'll just come for the day or for a special event like the cookout, and things like that,"

We pulled into my driveway and I asked her she would like to come in and have a cold drink, but she said she had a few errands to do and said perhaps some other time.

I was just sitting down on my deck with cold water when Jerry's boat rode by pulling Tony. I waved and they both waved back, even from this distance Tony looked embarrassed by his predicament. I can only imagine what he'll have to go through with the other marina workers. Poor boy.

I checked my I-phone and saw I had a few messages. I returned the calls, one was my son making sure I was okay and that gave me the opportunity to say hello to my grandchildren. My other son hardly ever calls so I wasn't surprised when there wasn't any message from him. The other was from work, but no emergency, just my secretary Beth testing to see if I had cell phone coverage here, which apparently I do.

I took my shirt off and took a warm outdoor shower; I've spent more time nude outdoors today than I have in my whole life. Jerry passed by returning to the campgrounds while I was in the shower, but I waved and smiled and he returned the wave. He saw me up close earlier, so no reason to be shy now.

I dressed, made myself a light supper and decided to go to town and do some souvenir shopping for the grand kids.

I strolled from one shop to another, picking up an item here and there. I saw a darling lightweight sundress in one of the shops, I tried it on, I like it so I bought it.

As I was leaving the shop, I saw Rick with a man and woman that were in their mid forties walking down the sidewalk.

"Hi Carol," Rick said as he approached me. " I would like you to me my mom and dad." " Hi, I'm Carol," I said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm John and this is my wife Lisa. We've heard a lot about you," he said.

I didn't dare look at Rick when his dad said that, heard a lot about me?

"I just got into town Saturday and Rick and Tony were the first people I met. A very nice young man" I said.

"Rick told us all about you saving Ben in the diner, I don't think I could have acted as fast," said Lisa.

We just small talked for a minute and I said I had to put my purchases in the car then continues my shopping.

"Nice to meet you and I hope we get to see you again," said Lisa as we parted ways.

I could see where Rick got his good looks; both his mother and father were good looking. I also noticed his dad was looking at my breasts for most of the time we were chatting.

As I was walking back to my car I passed an old fashion ice cream parlor and decided to treat myself. The decor made it look like a 1950's soda shop with booths along the wall and tables in the middle and a counter along the other side. Since I still had my packages I asked for a booth and set my purchases next to me. I ordered a hot fudge sundae. While I was waiting I looked around at the decor and the other 15 or so patrons.

I noticed a man sitting by himself and he was looking at me so I smiled and he smiled back.

He had a laptop open in front himself and it looked as if he finished eating and was having coffee. The waitress brought me my sundae and it was huge, but not giving the calories a thought I dug in. I ate half of it and I was full and pushed it away. I noticed the man smiling at me when I did that and I held my tummy in a I'm stuffed gesture, and he chuckled.

I paid the waitress, gathered up my bags and said have a good evening to the man as I walked by, he told me to have a good evening also.

It was dark out when I got home so I looked at a little television, then went to bed to read. I thought about seeing Tony's cock and him seeing me, I played with my pussy as I drifted off to sleep.

I saw Rick sitting on my deck when I went to make my morning coffee.

"Hi Rick, what brings you around so early in the morning, come in and have a coffee," I said.

"I've only been here about ten minutes. I didn't see you moving around and didn't want to wake you, so I was just sitting here deciding whether to go or wait for you to wake up."

"There's nothing wrong is there?" I asked wondering why he had to see me.

"No, not at all, I just felt like I wanted to see you," he said with a smile.

It all of a sudden dawned on me why he was here, Tony told him about our misadventure yesterday.

"Did Tony tell you about our boating misadventure we had yesterday?" I asked.

"Misadventure, damn he got to see you naked," he said with a serious look on his face.

"Yes, there was that," I said.

"He told me you're so hot naked, not that you're not hot clothed, aah you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean; it was just something that happened, no big deal."

"Well it was a big deal to him, and it surely would be a big deal for me," he answered.

The boy actually looked like he missed the lottery by one number.

"Rick you've see naked women before I'm sure and I'm a grandmother for gosh sakes."

"Well, looking at you no one would ever guess you're that old."

'Ouch," I said.

"I mean you're not old, aah shit I'm making a fool of myself," he said and genuinely seemed upset.

"Rick honey, relax I don't think you're making a fool of yourself at all. I'm flattered that you think I'm sexy enough that you would want to see me naked," and I was flattered, go figure.

"So will you then?"

"So will I what?" I asked.

"Let me see you naked?" he said with a cautious smile.

The question didn't totally shock me; I've been seen naked by more people in the last few days than in my whole previous life, plus I knew he didn't just come here to tell me how bad he felt not seeing me naked without the big ask.

"I'll tell you what Rick, I'll let you see me nude, but you can look no touching okay?"

I was surprised he could talk with the big grin on his face, but he did manage to agree.

"Okay, sit on the couch over there," I said as I stood about 5 feet in front of it.

He sat there all eyes as I slowly lifted my over sized tee-shirt over my head and exposed my bare breasts. This is new to me, but I'm finding it very sexy. My nipples were hard already and I ran my hand over them. I wasn't planning on doing anything more than just undressing, but my hands had a mind of their own. I eased my panties down over my hips and I turned my back to him so my butt was what he saw first. Once I kicked them off I turned around so he could see my pussy.

"Oh my God, you're beautiful," he stammered.

"I bet you say that to all the naked women you've seen."

"You're my first," he said, but looked embarrassed as soon as he said it.

"You're first what?" I had to ask.

"I'm not a virgin, but when I've had sex with girlfriends the lights were out and I didn't get to see much. You're the first that ever stood in front of me naked, is what I mean."

I was really feeling horny standing in front of him. I touched my pussy and squeezed my nipples as he watched. He stood up and I was concerned he was going to come up to me, but he didn't. He stood up and pulled down his shorts and showed me his beautiful hard cock. I didn't say anything and neither did he as he slowly began to stroke it and I began to rub my pussy. I was rubbing harder and he was stroking his cock faster and faster until a long stream of sperm shot out of him and hit my leg. The sight of it shooting out and the warm wetness of it on my leg was a feeling I can't fully describe. A few seconds later I had my orgasm and nearly fell over, but was held up by Rick. I was now in his arms and we held each other trying to catch our breath.

"OH-MY-GOD," Rick and I heard from the screen door.

"Amy it's not what you think," I said, still holding Rick who had his back to Amy.

She may have been shocked by what she saw, but she walked right in and stood about 5 feet from us.

"Rick I know it's you," she said, more matter of fact, than accusatory.

"I know you know it's me,' he said as he turned around to face her and damn if his cock wasn't hard again.

Amy's eyes almost bugged out of her head looking at his cock.

"Are you two lovers," she asked, but this time looking at me, then her eyes went back to Ricks cock.

"No we're not lovers, I can explain if you want to hear it," I said.

I gave her a brief rundown on how I ended up nude in Ricks arms with his cum all over me .It was a story I would never have dreamed I would be telling in a million years. So I'm explaining this to Amy, still naked and Rick is standing there with his cock pointing straight up, which didn't go unnoticed by me or Amy.

"Boy that's weird," said Amy, but with a laugh.

"It is that," I answered.

"Amy, take your clothes off," said Rick.

She didn't answer, but pulled her top off and displayed her beautiful breasts.

"Amy, I always thought you had nice tits, but had no idea they were this nice," said Rick.

She smiled and pulled down her shorts and panties together.

"Look at you all shaved, so hot," said the breathless Rick.

I stood there watching and I was just as excited about seeing Amy nude, even though I saw her before, as Rick was. Could I be finding out at my age I'm bisexual?

So now the three of us were standing close to each other just looking waiting for someone to do something. I took the lead and started to rub my pussy which was already soaking wet. Amy began to rub hers and Rick moved behind Amy and cupped her breasts and pressed his dick against her behind. I moved closer to Amy and our eyes met and we kissed as she reached behind me and held my ass cheeks.

She gently slid her hand from my backside and slid one hand between my legs. I widened my stance so she could feel me better. I think that was when Rick tried to slide his cock into Amy.

"Hey, none of that," exclaimed Amy. "I have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, that's great, but you're standing here naked rubbing your ass against my cock," said Rick.

"Wait, let's all step back for a minute." I said.

We stepped away from each other all flushed with excitement.

"Okay look, we're all pretty excited right now, but I don't want anything to happen that anyone of us would regret later, agreed?" I asked, now feeling like the mom scolding kids, which basically I was, ugh.

Amy said,"Okay, but I have to do something I'm so horny."

"You can masturbate for us while we watch, then we can all take turns doing it," suggested Rick.

"Works for me," I said as I sat down on the sofa.

"Okay I'll do it," said Amy.

Rick didn't say anything more just grinned at the both of us.

Amy stood in the middle of the room and with one hand played with her nipples and the other was rubbing her pussy. Amy when dressed is very attractive and the picture of innocence, naked she bring out the lust in anyone, both male and female. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She laid down on the floor and began fingering herself, as she did that her hips would rise up off the floor like she was getting laid. She finally froze in that position then let out a loud moan and collapsed to the floor. While she was laying there Rick stood over her straddling her body and started to jerk off.

"Hey wait a minute," said Amy," I can't see anything but your balls and butt from here let me get up for a better look."

Rick stepped away and Amy got up and sat next to me on the sofa, Rick stood right in front of us and began stroking his beautiful hard cock. I couldn't hold off any longer so I spread my legs and inserted three fingers in my pussy and began rubbing my clit with the other hand. I must have looked like a total slut, but I just didn't care. Amy turned to face me more and started to pinch and squeeze my nipples, it hurt and felt good at the same time. I've been told I have a 'meaty cunt' I was never sure exactly what that meant, but Rick murmured something about me having such a sexy meaty cunt. At any rate, I was working my meaty cunt like I did as a teenager. All at once I could feel a tremor build in me and I had an orgasm that shook my whole body. I think I might have blacked out or totally lost focus of what happened, but I was startled to consciousness when Rick's stream of hot cum splattered my face.

I could hear Amy say that was the sexiest time she ever had in her whole life. No one answered, but I was thinking it took me 53 years to be able to say the same thing.

I was still in a daze as we got dressed and I told Rick and Amy it was time for them to go. I know they both had to get to work and I needed a shower and a nap. As I walked into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and saw I still had Rick's sperm on my hair and cheek. God help me, but I wiped it off with my fingers and licked them clean.

When I first woke up I wasn't completely sure I hadn't dreamed the events of the morning, but the more my head cleared I realized, yes it happened. Okay let me try to start this day again; I went into the kitchen, made some coffee and went to the rear deck to drink it. Okay this is more normal, except it was closer to noon than dawn. I can't even justify in my head the things I've been doing since I got to Lakeside, maybe I've always been like this and never had the opportunities' to be 'awakened' or I just happened to go nuts while here on vacation. I wonder if I would be feeling better about it if the others weren't so young, but then again would I want to do this with people in their 50's and 60's. No I think part of the attraction AKA adventure is the fact that they are young and find me desirable. Also to my surprise I'm hornier than I have been in years, could it be the more you get the more you want or need? Though I haven't been getting laid, but I've been masturbating like I was in my teens again. Plus I've had someone cum on me which never happened before.

Now I have to decide if I'll go to the nudist park for their cook-out and the party afterward and if I do go should I bring a guest, Rick maybe?

As I had a second cup of coffee I ate some scrambled eggs. During that time I was pondering if I should go or not, but I was just kidding myself thinking I was undecided. I knew darn well I would end up going .I was intrigued by the place, the people and quite frankly I liked walking around other people while we were all naked. I also decided to go alone and take the opportunity to make some new friends.

I laughed at myself when I was trying to decide what to wear, when the clothing I picked out would be folded in a locker as soon as I got there. Shorts, blouse, yes I wore a bra and panties, go figure. I hopped in my Mercedes and drove to the camp.

I drove in the driveway and had my ID checked about a quarter of a mile in. The guard told me to have a nice day and said I could park next to the main resort area. It was the same road I drove on with Connie the day before, but when driving your own car it seemed like a longer ride, but it only took about ten to fifteen minutes when I parked my car and was greeted by Ben.

"Hello Carol, I'm so glad you decided to join us today," he said wearing a big smile which was all he was wearing.

"Hi Ben, do you greet everyone that arrives or was I just lucky?" I said with a laugh.

"Actually the guard was told to call ahead if you should arrive. I didn't want you to show up and not see a face you know."

"Well that was very sweet of you," I said and damn if I didn't look down at his cock and balls, small cock and big balls. He just smiled when he saw my eyes move.

I asked," so what do we do now?'

"Follow me to changing area and I'll get you all set up."

"You know what, I'm going to bring to our house and you can undress and leave everything there, besides Dorothy will want to say hello," said Ben.

"I don't want to put you out," I replied.

"Nonsense, it's our pleasure."

Ben led me to his cabin and I chit chatted with him and Dorothy for awhile when she told Ben to stop jabbering and let Carol strip down and go to the pool.

I was shown where their guest room was and undressed. I hesitated at the door, feeling kind of funny to just parade out of the room nude and continue chatting or whatever with Ben and Dorothy.

I counted to 3 then walked out of the room into their living room where they were waiting for me.

"Now don't you feel better?" asked Ben with a smile.

"Ben stop teasing the girl it's only her first time doing this, you can't hardly count swimming ashore yesterday."

"I'm okay, just feeling a little awkward," I said with a smile.

Dorothy gave me a brochure with a map of all the venues, and reminded me to use plenty of sunscreen since I was so white.

I thanked them both and headed outdoors to find the pool. I remembered walking past it yesterday so I knew basically where it was.

I found a lounge chair that was under an umbrella which would be perfect. I set my carry bag down and walked over to a grass roof hut and a man handed me a towel and told me to use plenty of sunscreen. He also said if I need help applying it he would help, he said that last part with a grin.

As I walked back to my chair several people said hello and welcomed me to the resort. Since I was so white I stood out as a newbie. So far everyone as been very nice, I think this is going to be a good day. I did cover myself with lotion as I was told to and sat back and read my book. I would look up periodically and watch people jumping into the pool and laughing or someone would walk by and we would exchange pleasantries. I spent most of the day reading and swimming. It was like any other vacation spot except everyone was naked, very family oriented with absolutely no hint of there being a sexual activity.

"Hi Carol, I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"Oh hi Jerry, yes it's been wonderful. I haven't been this relaxed since I started my vacation on Saturday."

"I'm glad you like it. The cook-out is going to start over there on the beach in a half an hour, so bring your appetite," he said.

"I always have an appetite," I answered. "Is Connie going to be there?"

"Yes, she's helping to set up for out now and once that's done she's free to mingle. She'll love knowing you're here."

He walked away and stopped to talk with others as he made his way from the pool area.

I read for about another 10 minutes, then got up returned my towel and walked towards the beach.

There had to be about 50 people in the cookout area, all sizes and ages. Several large grills were set up and tables were set up next to permanent picnic tables in the tree line out of the sun.