Carol's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I know you know my son and he thinks very highly of you, and I'm not sure if you'll ever have a chance meeting while you're here , but please never mention that you saw me at the party at the campground. For one he has no idea that I would even go there, meaning the campground. I know you wouldn't mention the party, but please never even mention seeing me at the campground."

"Naturally I would never say anything about the party, but I'm glad you gave me the heads up on the camp. I have no idea who the nudists are around here," I said.

"Thanks, I just feel better talking to you about it then sitting on pins and needles hoping you didn't say anything."

She would faint if she only knew I was thinking about inviting her son to the campground, I would never have invited him to the party, but who knows, we just might have crossed paths just walking around.

"That type party was a first for me and wow," I said.

"I went to my first one last summer and I must confess I'm hooked, but I only misbehave when I'm here in the summer. I'm just a regular school teacher mom the rest of the year," she told me.

"I can see as a teacher you would have to be very careful, that's dangerous territory," I said.

"You're not kidding, but some of those guys are so sexy and they know it and aren't afraid to let me know they're interested in me."

"So what do you do?"

"Well to avoid any kind of conflict, I pretty much act like I don't understand their comments and ignore them, and then go home and masturbate," she said while laughing.

The phone rang and I excused myself to answer it. It was Daryl saying he was going to bring the canoe back and could I drive him back to the camp, I told him I would and hung up.

"I have to get going, I just wanted to drop by like I said and make sure my little secret is safe with you."

"Oh it is, don't worry," I said.

Lisa got in her car and left. I freshened up and sat on the deck and waited for Daryl to paddle up. I couldn't help but think Lisa stopped by for more than what she said, maybe she got cold feet. I wonder what her reaction would be if she was still here when Daryl showed up. It was then that he pulled up to the beach.

"Hi Carol, how are you today?" he asked.

"I'm doing well," I said with a smile, "I have coffee made, come join me."

He sat on the deck and I got the coffee and brought it out to him. I sat next to him and sipped mine.

"Did you get any sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got a few hours before my early morning exercise class, and then grabbed a few more after that one, so oddly enough I'm not that tired now."

"I hope I didn't do or say anything last night that offended you," I said, thinking about the big black cock comment I may or may not have made.

"Are you kidding me? When a beautiful woman says, Fuck me now, what could possibly be said that would be offensive. "

"Oh, nothing."

"What really turned me on was you saying fuck me with your big black cock," he said cracking up laughing. I had to laugh with him. He knew what I was concerned about and was busting me.

"Yeah, well sorry about that anyway," I said.

We sat quietly for a few minutes when he said "I do remember you saying you would do anything I wanted later, is this later enough?"

"I do remember saying that, but that was in the heat of passion." Thinking I was feeling horny again and I hope he doesn't accept that as a final answer.

"It was in the heat of passion, doesn't mean you didn't mean it."

"I must be crazy or something," I said, as I took his hand and led him into my bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and asked,"So what is it you would like me to do?"

He didn't answer at first; he slowly removed his shirt and took off his shorts watching me as he did it. I think he enjoyed seeing that my eyes went right to his cock. He wasn't hard but I was fascinated my how long it was swinging between his legs. No wonder so many ladies at the camp took exercise classes with him, it was a sight to behold.

"Do you like seeing my cock?" He asked.

"Yes very much," I answered.

"Take your clothes off Carol."

I stood up and removed my clothing, now it was my turn to enjoy being looked at.

"You know what I want you do to me, just what you're thinking you want to do to me," he said with a confident grin.

I dropped to my knees and was kneeling in front of him. I took his semi hard cock in my hand and placed the end of it in my mouth. I could feel it getting harder as soon as my tongue touched it. I like giving blow jobs and I must say I'm good at it. I backed off his cock so he would not cum to quickly and began sucking his balls, from what he was saying I was the first to suck them. I went back to sucking him in earnest and he unloaded in my mouth, this boy could cum, he filled my mouth and I wasn't able to swallow all of it, some ran down my chin. I looked up at him and smiled. I then stood up and went to the bathroom to clean myself off.

"I hope you can get it up again, I want to get laid," I said, damn would you listen to my foul mouth.

"Carol just stroke it a little and I'll be ready." And I did and he was.

One of the sexiest moments for me is when I'm laying on my back and spread my legs to open my pussy for my lover, especially when their eyes nearly pop out of their heads like what was happening with Daryl. I was so wet that his big cock slide right in and he gently started to pump, it became a wild session, I met his thrusts with my own, I clawed his back, said filthy things and gave as good as I took. I came first, second and third, he finally came and collapses on me. We both dozed off, but I think it was only 5 minutes or so. I had to shove him off me so I could go to the bathroom. When I returned he was getting dressed saying he had to get back to the camp for an afternoon running club. God bless his stamina, I was exhausted, but still had to drive him back to the camp, which I did, but collapsed on my sofa as soon as I got back home.

My cell phone woke me up.

I picked it up and heard "Carol I'm so sorry." Whenever Beth my secretary starts off a phone call like that I know it's not good.

"What is it Beth?"

Apparently one of our largest clients had a product recalled and they needed a course of action. They never questioned that they would right their wrong, but they wanted to explain it in the least negative way. That's why they hire me and my firm.

"I'll leave here this evening and will be in the office first thing in the morning. Schedule a meeting with them, their place or ours ,doesn't matter, just let me know. I'll see you in the morning."

I jumped into the shower got dressed, packed my bags and loaded my car. I was starved so I decided to stop at the diner before I spent the next 3 hours plus driving.

Amy was working and walked up to me and told me this was like the other night because Rick and Tony were sitting in a rear booth and asked if I would like to join them.

"Hi Guys," I said as I slid in the booth.

" Hey Carol great to see you, we were just saying that we wanted to stop by your place and invite you to dance that they're having in Greenwood, it's a town about 10 miles north of here," said Rick.

"It sounds like it would be fun, but I'm heading home after I eat."

"Home! I thought you were going to be here for two weeks, it's only been what 5 days?" said Tony.

"That was the plan, but we have a situation at work that I have to get to."

"Are you coming back?"

"Coming back where?" said Amy has she came for my order.

"She has to leave," said Rick "and I was asking if she'll be back, will you?" he asked as he looked at me.

"I'll do my best," I told them." With some luck I could back here on Sunday."

That seemed to lighten their mood, so we had a few laughs and they were even getting a little suggestive with their talk, which I didn't mind. Having two son's and hearing the way they talked about girls in school, I knew they must share their experiences with each other, so I'm sure they both told each other about what experience they each had with me. I bet they had plans for me if I was able to go to the dance with them tomorrow night.

I finished my meal, got two coffees to go, said my good-bys, hoped in my car and headed home. I arrived at Lakeside a middle aged woman looking for a rest and just 5 days later a middle aged slut was driving home. I could get into this slut thing.