Carol's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carol, I'm so glad to see you," I heard, and saw it was coming from Connie who was waving her hand at me. She was standing with two couples that she introduced me to, and then excused herself to take care of some detail.

The one couple was named Laura and Bill and the other was Noreen and Bob, I would guess they were in their early to late 50's.

I'm still trying to mentally adjust to meeting new people when we're all naked. I keep thinking don't look at their cocks, but I noticed their eyes were all over me so I would steal a glance at them. All of them looked physically fit maybe a little more full figured than they might have in their younger days, and all were very friendly.

The guys wondered off to watch the food being cooked on the grill, must be a guy thing. The girls and I talked about where I was from and what I did for a living and they exchanged to same things about themselves. Laura and Bill have a summer place on the other side of the lake and visit the resort on occasion and Noreen and Bob stay here on the campgrounds in a trailer. They all, like me, have grown kids that are off on their own or still in college. We had a good laugh when they asked how I found about the campground and I told them how I had to swim ashore pulling a boat. The guys came back and said it was time to eat. I was invited to sit with them which I accepted.

It was a long table and everyone seemed to know each other. I was introduced to all of them, but I can't say I remembered many of the names. I'm usually very good at that at cocktail parties and business functions. I realized I must associate the people with what they're wearing at the time, can't do that here. Connie was at our table, but Jerry was at another. I didn't see Ben or Dorothy.

Laura asked, "Are you going to join us later tonight?"

I notice Noreen give her a sharp look.

I answered, "what's happening later tonight?"

Noreen said, before Laura could say anything. "There's a dance at the main pavilion, it's a lot of fun."

"It sounds like fun, I think I will," I said. Thinking this isn't what Laura was referring to.

The conversation was fun, and I was enjoying myself. When the cookout was breaking up Noreen asked if I would want to come back to their trailer to freshen up before the dance. I declined saying my stuff is at Ben's house and I'll go back there first. We all went our own ways and I returned to the house.

I told Dorothy that I was going to go to the dance and wanted to freshen up first. She said I would have a fun time and said I could use their shower in the cabin or use the public shower just down the road. I didn't want to put them out so I said I'd give the public shower a shot. I gathered up my clothing and carry bag and went to the showers.

The shower area was a building with a locker room which is where I left my stuff. The shower part was just a square room with shower heads spaced about every 4 feet on three of the walls. There were several people under the showers and a couple drying off, all said hello and continued on with their business. I let the hot water beat down on me and soaped my body. I couldn't help but feel kind of sexy when I was washing my private parts, especially since there was a young guy looking at me the whole time, well up until his mother told him to go dry off. Next to the locker room there was wall of mirrors and outlets for electric grooming aids. Damn it, I didn't have a hair drier and it was wet and a mess. A lady two mirror down must have been reading my mind and asked if I would like to borrow her drier.

Hair dried, some make up on and off I went to the dance. I couldn't even imagine how you could have a nude dance without all hell braking loose, this should be interesting. I must confess I was feeling horny from all the nudity.

As soon as I walked into the pavilion Connie came up to me.

"Carol I'm so sorry I haven't been able to spend more time with you, it just turned into one of those days where I was being pulled in all directions. I hope you liked Noreen and Laura and their husbands".

"Yes they were very nice and we had a good time," I said.

I looked around and there were tables set up around the dance floor and most of them were occupied and there were several couples on the dance floor. A bar at the end of the room had people lined up for drinks and a DJ was at the other side.

"I didn't think to bring money for the bar," I said, "and where would I keep it" I asked.

"The bartender will run a tab for everyone and if you're staying here we send a bill at the end of the month and daily visitors have a credit card on file."

"I don't have my credit card with me either," said.

"Carol, you're a hero to my family and you never have to pay for anything here."

"I appreciate that, but I would really like to pay my own way." I said and I really meant it.

"Okay, the next time you visit us you can bring a credit card." She said, but I knew I would never get billed.

"Let's dance," Connie said and took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

It was a fast song and at first I was self conscious of my breasts swaying and my ass shaking as I danced, but after looking at Connie and how sexy she looked and all the others were not feeling at all inhibited I relaxed and got into it. I danced several dances in a row each time with someone new. A slow song started playing and I moved off the dance floor not knowing what to expect, the lights dimmed and couples danced like they normally would, naked or not.

"Not into slow dancing?" Connie said as she stood next to me.

"I wasn't sure what would happen dancing slow with someone naked," I said with a laugh.

"Well we do have some physical reactions that's why the lights dim for the slow songs," she laughed. And then asked," would you be upset if there was a reaction if you danced with someone?'

"No not really," I said. , "as long as someone doesn't get too carried away," I added.

"Let's dance," she said and walked me out on the dance floor and took me in her arms and we danced. Not in a suggestive way, but damn, our breasts were touching and our arms were around each other, it was very sexy.

As we danced our second dance she whispered to me.

"Carol after this dance about a dozen couples meet at a pavilion that's further off the beaten trail and have more adult fun."

"Adult, like what?" I asked.

"It's a lot like here, dancing and we have something there to drink, but we're say less restrained."

"So it's a swinger's party," I asked.

"Were you and your ex swingers?" she asked.

"No, but I've heard of swinger parties, after all I live in the suburbs," I said with a grin.

"yes, the couples there are swingers, but we have many that go on their own without their spouse, like me for instance," She said. "You want to play around you're invited."

"I'd love to," I answered and she gave me a big smile.

Like I told Connie, I have heard of swinger parties and when married my husband and I were invited to a few, but neither one of us were particularly interested so we always polity declined. If I received this invitation last week I would have declined, but these last several days have been a sexual awakening for me, and after all I'll never see any of theses people again after this vacation, so why not try new things, I'm not getting any younger.

During the evening I danced with Bill, Bob, Jerry and many other guys. My first nude dance, I wonder if I'll have flash backs when dancing at the next wedding I'm invited to.

It was suggested that I drive my car to the next pavilion. I followed Bill and Laura's car and we arrived only minutes after Bob and Noreen. We all walked inside together. I noticed people that I didn't meet during the day or at the dance and mentioned that to Noreen. She said a lot of people come here for this only and skip the cookout and dance and several people come from town. While I was listening to Noreen I looked across the room and my mouth must have dropped open.

"What do you see?" asked Noreen and looked in the direction I was looking.

"Oh nothing really, but I just was introduced to that lady over there yesterday. I guess I was surprised to see her here." I said.

"Oh you mean Lisa, she comes here from time to time, she doesn't come with her husband though. I'm not sure if they have an opened marriage or she sneaks here. She always comes with the redhead over there, Rita, I'm not sure if she's married or not."

I'm not sure if the shock of seeing Lisa here was because I was just surprised to see her or the fact I was actually thinking of inviting her son to come with me today. When I met Ricks mom and dad the other day I never thought I would be seeing her naked at a party a few days later. I guess I'm still adjusting to this nudist thing because I'm still amazed by being around naked people and being nude with them. I wasn't sure if Lisa even remembered meeting me, but I decided to reintroduce myself to her, so at least she'll be aware that someone she first met, the introduction was made by her son.

"Hello Lisa, "I said as I walked up to her, "You might not remember but Rick introduced me to you and your husband the other evening."

"Oh yes, I'm sorry I didn't place you at first," She said with a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry, us meeting here will be our secret," I said with what I hoped was a reassuring smile.

"Thank you for that, this place is my little secret," she replied with a grin.

As we were talking a guy came buy with a joint and asked us if we wanted a hit, Lisa went first and I was second. The guy offered us one of our own, and we enjoyed it. Don't be shocked; people my age and older smoke pot.

"Carol, how did you find this place?"

I told her about riding on a boat with Tony and having to swim ashore.

"You saw Tony's cock, was it nice?" she asked before I got very far with my story.

"Yes, it's very nice," I answered.

"This is going to sound awful since he's my son's friend, but he turns me on so much."

I was surprised to hear that statement after just meeting, but then again we were at a swinger's party smoking pot.

She then said," I'd love to see his hard cock someday."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind showing you," I said and we both laughed

"Maybe I will ask him someday."

"Hello Lisa, who's your new friend," said the handsome young black guy I saw jogging when Connie was driving me home.

"Hi Daryl, this is Carol, and Carol this is Daryl. Daryl is the fitness and outdoor activity director at the camp."

"Nice to meet you Daryl," I said.

He really was a very handsome boy, tall and lean with the dark black skin, darkened by the sun. He could be a movie star, sounds like I was a bit captivated huh. Captivated or not I guess the feeling wasn't mutual, because somehow he wondered off when I was approached by Bill to dance.

The dancing was close and hot, with his hard cock tucked between my legs as we swayed to the music. The next dance was with Bob, an older gentleman was next, he wasn't hard but it didn't stop his hands from holding my butt while he pressed against me. It was a lot sexier than the way it sounds here, each guy was clean, pleasant and as respectful as one could be when hot and horny.

I won't give you the blow by blow, excuse the pun, description of everything that went on, but I'll share some of the things I saw.

Where to begin, I saw Connie doing it doggy style with someone I didn't meet, oh that's right I saw Connie twice doing that, the second time was with Bob. Noreen seemed to like sucking on balls; Laura was giving some guy named Jim a hand job and her husband was watching and stroking himself. Lisa was leading a guy who must have been just barely 18 outside he was with a group of 6 or 7 guys and girls around that age. I was never introduced to them. As for me I was pretty thoroughly felt up and probed, I didn't fuck or suck anyone, but did stroke a few cocks and even touched a pussy while dancing with a woman that I don't think I ever got her name. I didn't need a credit card account because I never had to pay for anything; drinks were handed to me as well as a joint or two. I'm not sure what time it was when the party was over but I was in no condition to drive. I felt fine, but doesn't everyone when they're drunk or high and decide to drive. Connie said she would have someone drive me home in my car and I was smart enough to accept the offer. When I got to my car Daryl was leaning against the front fender.

"Your carriage awaits you madam'' he said with a courtly bow.

"Daryl how sweet of you to drive me home," I said with a smile. "or were you forced to?" I then asked.

"I'm usually available to drive people home, but I begged Connie to let me drive you," he said with a big smile.

"Should I get dressed to ride home," I asked realizing he had a tee-shirt and shorts on and I was nude.

"You look perfect the way you are and its 3 am and you're only a mile down the road."

I got in the car and he drove me home. We pulled up next to my house 15 minutes later. We both got out of my car, and always trying to be polite, asked him if he wanted a cold drink or coffee. He said cold water would be fine. He waited on the rear deck as I went inside and got us both a bottle of water. I also took the time to slip on a Shorty robe. He was leaning against the rail looking at the moonlight on the water.

"Oh my god that's so beautiful, I haven't been up this late at night to see the moon on the water like this," I said.

"It is beautiful; I'm usually in bed by now myself."

"I'm sure not by yourself, I can't believe I said that. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be fresh."

Laughing he said, "You weren't being fresh, you're a very nice lady and to tell the truth I am alone in bed most of the time."

"I just figured a handsome young man like you would have all the girls going wild."

"I have had some offers", he said shaking his head, "but it's not something I'm use to."

"You must be use to the attention of ladies, I'm old enough to me your grandmother and I think you're hot."

"You don't look like any grandma of mine," he said laughing.

"I'm glad you realized I was exaggerating," I laughed back.

" I'm use to the attention of the ladies, don't get me wrong, but this is my summer job while I'm in college and I'm a first time nudist for one and not use to being approached by white women, at least not so blatantly."

"I could see where that could be a problem," I said, but thinking it must be a pretty good problem for him.

"Are you going into your senior year of college in the fall?" I asked.

"ah no, Just between you and me I just graduated high school last month and I'll be going into my freshman year in the fall."

"How old are you?" I asked

"I turned 18 in May, just so you know, Connie knows this and hired me anyway, but told me to tell people I'm already in college and older. She said it'll make everyone feel better that their 'director of physical activities' is at least in college already."

I laughed," that does make sense,"

If the truth be told I was feeling sexually attracted to Daryl, up until I found out his age. I was still all worked up from this evening, but he was way too young.

I realized we were so close leaning side by side on the rail that our arms were touching. I'm not sure who moved closer me or him.

"Do you know who you sort of look like?" he asked, and I was afraid to hear who, Betty White?

"Okay, I'll brace myself, tell me?" I said.

"I see her on CNN news in the morning sometimes her name is Carol Costello, but you're face is fuller."

"I can deal with that," I said with a smile, thinking whew she's only in her 40's.

"You're a lot sexier than her, but then I've never seen her naked," he said and winked at me.

"You're such a tease," I said. "I can't believe I spent the day nude and not to mention the goings on at the party."

"I didn't stay for the party, not supposed to mingle too much with the guests, but I saw you dancing with some guy and, damn, you looked hot."

I turned to face him to see if he was teasing me or not, but when I turned, his face was right in front of me, we both leaned towards each other and our lips met. At first it was a gentle touching of our lips, but I opened my mouth and so did he and our tongues were intertwined and we were kissing passionately. He picked me up as we were still kissing and carried me inside. I broke away from our kissing long enough to say, "The bedroom."

The light was still on from when I grabbed my robe earlier. He walked me over to the bed and dropped me on it. My robe opened and I was naked for him to see me. He pulled his shirt off and dropped his pants. I think I let out a gasp when I saw his big hard cock. He just grinned at me.

"Honey I'll do anything you want me to do to you, but first I just need to get fucked," I said. How's that for a hint on how I felt?

I spread my legs so he could see my opened cunt, "Fuck me," I begged as I lifted my hips and wet cunt up off the bed.

"I like the way you ask," he said with that gorgeous grin on his face.

He knelt on the bed between my legs and guided his cock to my wet lips. I gave a thrust the same time he did and I was filled with his cock. Oh my God it felt so good. I was so hot that I was thrusting like I was insane, but he met all my thrusts. He pounded me like that until I had and orgasm that shook me to the core and then I had another, followed by another. I could feel his whole body tighten and he filled me with his cum. I don't remember him pulling out or what happened next.

The next thing I knew I woke up and the sun was high in the shy. I looked at my alarm clock and it was almost noon. Daryl wasn't anywhere in sight either. I kick my covers off and I saw I was leaking his sperm onto my sheets. I got out of bed and went right into the shower. I stood there and let the hot water beat down on me washing Daryl's cum off my pubic hairs and ass, I was still leaking some of it, he must have filled me up. The longer I was in the shower the better I was feeling physically, but the worst I felt thinking about what I did at the party and later with an 18 year old black kid, on my god. I went back to bed. I slept another 2 hours and woke up in a much better frame of mind. I wasn't feeling like a slut, I was horny! I played with myself but didn't cum, just a little touching.

I was starved so I went to the kitchen to get a bite, when I saw a note on the table. It was from Daryl, explaining that he had to work today, so when he realized I was asleep for the night he left. He borrowed one of the canoes, so he could back to the camp faster and catch a few hours sleep. He didn't sign his name, just a postscript saying 'you're the best.'

I always prided myself in not being a racist, but this was the first time I ever did anything with a person of color, a first for me, not to mention the first time with someone so very much younger than me. Was I really saying fuck me with your big black cock? I walked out on my rear deck and heard a car coming down the drive. For a country cabin there sure are a lot of people dropping in. I quickly ran inside and pulled on a wife beater tee and a pair of jogging shorts and got outside in time to see Lisa, Rick's mom, approaching the rear deck.

"Hi Lisa, this is a pleasant surprise," I said, hoping this was a pleasant visit.

"Hi Carol, I hope you don't mind me just dropping by like this."

"No, not all, sit and I'll get us some iced coffee," I said as I went inside to get it.

"That will be great, thank you."

When I returned she said," I just have to ask you something and I hope you don't think I'm out of line," she said with a concerned look on her face.

"Go ahead and ask, I won't know if it's out of line until I hear it, "I said with a smile.