All Comments on 'Carrie's First Spanking'

by rocketgirl2011

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

A very nice and HOT tale! A few spelling issues but not enough to slow the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Carrie wanted Parker to find her story because she was too scared to ask him up front! Now where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wanna read more

I can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it...

The title says it all. I thought this was good.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Wow....

Great story. I would love to read more about those two. Update please--when you get the chance.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Smh

Hot, hot,hot!!!

I know that I will be sharing this site once I am married:>)

Are there any Real Parkers out there???

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressover 13 years ago
More?

Wow, I loved this! Especially the fact that Carrie was waiting for a guy alpha enough to take her. I thought your story was hot. I see you haven't written lately. Any chance of you starting again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whew.......now that was hot!!!

That was the story I was looking for while wading through most of the stories I have read thus far.

I love it when the hero takes charge of the heroine at least in the bedroom but she is waaaay too meek.

She needs to toughen up just a tad bit because her behavior would become tiresome after awhile.

Great story though can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THAT WAS HOT!

Loved it! You're a great writer! I felt like I could see Carrie and Parker. Can't wait to read more!

hrnyhrnyhrnyhrnyover 17 years ago
a nice beginning

what a wonderful beginning for an introduction. shy but smouldering underneath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i love all your series

your such wonderful writter..stories like yours are the reason i bother coming to this site

EroRdrEroRdralmost 18 years ago
Sweet

I liked it the sweetness in the writing, not overbearing he was forceful enough to keep it interesting not over the top. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great job!

I can't wait to see what happens next to Parker and Carrie as they really get into their roles. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous