All Comments on 'Case of the Black Widow Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Freaking Awesome!!

I just found your stories and haven't been able to stop reading them. I LOVE that they have actual plots and they are interesting ones on top of that. I have to say the Black Widow is Angela. She helped Selena fix her hair at that one event. Can't wait to read more. :)

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago
Like I said...

I saw everything pointing to Selena. I felt that was a it too obvious. I thought there was a chance it was Angela but that too didn't feel quite right. so now I think it is Angela.

Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 4 years ago
harpy

angela Harlan???!!

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 2 years ago

The killer framed her when she helped her fix her hair in the bathroom before the auction.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum12 months ago

The killer is Angela. But my bigger question is why was Teresa banished? For beating up a drunk Senator’s kid? Because I’m late in reading this multi series’s. I know Teresa has her own story in the near future.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Damn good chapter with a lot of drama. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...