Casino Plot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers

Janice was bouncing right next to her. Her big tits were flying around as well. Janice still remembered having done this before, but it didn't matter. The sting in her bottom was so bad she couldn't get her hands off it or keep still. She danced around the room, right next to Connie, throwing her tits around as she went.

Both men just laughed and laughed as the two women bounced those two big sets of boobs around. Those thing flopped and bounced and swung like crazy. They were still laughing when the two ladies managed to settle and quietly rub their behinds without hurling their tits around any more.

After they had cooled their butts, the women went to put their tits away. But Tony stopped them. "Come on girls, that was great. Let's see that again." Both women began to plead with the man not to stripe their butts again. They were too sore, and besides it wasn't fair to put them through all this.

To the girls' shock, Tony agreed. "I hate to say it, but you girls are right. And we need to get some business done here. But right now, Jim and I are really too horny to concentrate. So he and I we'll grab a seat on the sofa, and you ladies can get down on your knees and take care of us. After that, we'll get back to discussing what we're going to do about the general and her friends."

Janice knew what was expected. She'd sucked Tony off a few times. She didn't really like doing it, but Tony enjoyed it, so she was willing from time to time.

Connie on the other hand had no idea. She actually asked Janice what they were supposed to do. But after Janice told her that she was going to have to suck the colonel off, Connie was still confused.

"Haven't you ever sucked a man's dick before?"

"Sure, " whispered Connie, "Roger would have me suck his thing most times before he shoved it up my butt. Are they going to buttfuck us?"

"God no, dummy. We're going to suck them and they're going to cum in our mouths." With that, Janice walked over to Tony and waited for him to get his dick out for her.

In their MOUTHS?? The guys would come in their mouths?? Connie was supposed to suck on Colonel Wright's stick until it actually squirted in her mouth. GOD! She would actually have that white sticky stuff on her TONGUE!!! GROSS!!! But the guys were already sitting down and they both had their cocks out. Janice was already kneeling down and sucking Tony's into her mouth. And Jim Wright was waving for her to come over and do the same.

As unsure as she was of this, Connie still never even considered refusing. So she knelt down in front of the colonel like she was supposed to and covered his pole with her mouth. She licked it and sucked it, and from the sounds Jim was making he appeared to appreciate her efforts.

Connie continued to work, and the colonel's cock got harder and stiffer. It began to jerk around a bit in her mouth. Connie wanted to pull it out but she wasn't supposed to, so she just kept sucking. Then she heard Tony begin to moan, and Connie realized that Janice was now swallowing her load. In a moment, Connie knew that she would be drinking one of her own.

Sure enough, there it came. The first spurt landed right on her tongue. It was sticky and salty. Connie wanted to stop and spit it out, but she didn't. The woman kept sucking and more and more of the stuff filled her mouth. When it finally, stopped, Connie took the opportunity to swallow it down and catch her breath.

After the men had filled both their mouths, the two women started to get up. But the guys grabbed their heads and held them there. It was Tony who said that the ladies might as well stay where they were. Neither Janice nor Connie argued about it. Both women just opened their mouths and took the now soft penises back inside. They continued to suck and slurp as Tony and the colonel discussed the next step.

Tony was explaining to Jim that timing was everything. Jim wasn't sure he understood, and he felt that the ladies needed to understand as well. So at that point Tony told the two ladies to stand up and he would explain it to all of them.

First, he turned to Janice. "Janice, hun, if you had known when you invited Connie what would happen, would you still have done it?"

Janice had to think about it, but finally she said that she probably wouldn't have. When Tony asked her why she was doing all of this now, Janice said that it had just sort of sneaked up on her, and now that she had put this much into it, she wasn't about to back out.

"Precisely, " said Tony. "And Connie, when you first got into debt, would you have done everything you did if you had known up front it was coming."

Connie said that she couldn't be sure looking back now, but she didn't think she would have.

"There you have it." Tony continued his explanation. "As I said timing is everything. We must accomplish several things. First, we must get the five women trapped into something that they feel they can't get out of. Next, we get them to humiliate themselves in some manner believing that they are getting out of the trap. Gradually, we snare them in deeper and deeper until they are down so far that they can't get out, and they have debased themselves so much that they will refuse nothing."

"The timing issue is this. If we go too fast, they will back out before we have them in deep enough. If we go to slowly, they may find another way out we hadn't thought of."

Jim was beginning to understand, but the ladies were still a little confused.

"All right look at it this way. When I first met both of you and you owed me about $500, if I had told you to spread your legs and stuff things up your holes for me would you have done it."

Janice and Connie looked at each other, and were actually surprised to realize that no, they would not have.

"Exactly, " Tony continued. "So I began by simply making you show me one breast. It was humiliating, but you found it doable. Then, by gradually increasing the penalties, I was able to convince you to do things over time, that you would never have done immediately. Also, I used the fact that you had done each preceding thing to take more control over you. As each of you did more and more humiliating things, you became more and more desperate for no one to find out about it. This gave me additional leverage. I would then use that leverage to push you farther, and thus I would get more leverage and the circle increased."

By the end of this Janice and Connie were nodding as understanding took hold.

"Ok then. What we have to do is get leverage over the general and her cronies. We have to get them owing us something they can't pay and don't dare have become known. But, they must also see a light at the end of the tunnel, which will convince them that if they obey us they will get out of the trap. We simply keep moving the light back and back, until we have them in deep enough to snuff it out completely."

It was Janice who asked Tony if he had any idea of how they would accomplish this. "Actually my dear, " Tony quietly answered, "I know exactly how we're going to do it."

By the time the meeting broke up, all four people were laughing. It was agreed that the very next day, Colonel Wright would visit the base and set things in motion. Also, Tony would get a hold of the last person they would need. That would take a few days, so next Monday they would all meet back in Tony's office and discuss how things were going.

As the girls got up to leave. Tony just quietly asked them both if they would mind sucking off another load. It was amazing. He didn't even have to say anything else. The two women simply said they would be happy to. Twenty minutes later, Janice and Connie were both driving home having swallowed down another load of cum each. Jim Wright had headed off to his house to get together the gear he would need the next day. And Tony Vineti was sitting in his office wondering how he had managed to be lucky enough to be living an almost perfect life. In fact the only thing that would make this any better would be being able to finally convince Janice to divorce that asshole colonel husband of hers and marry him. And he had a feeling that he might very well accomplish that before they were through.

The following day, Jim Wright got into uniform and packed all the electronic gear that he had purchased for this job. The man was a bit nervous about posing as a full colonel, but for what he had to do, he needed the rank. So he pinned on the rank insignia and headed out. An hour later, he was presenting his ID at the gate.

The fake military card identifying Jim as Colonel Wright, an active officer with C.I.D. passed inspection without incident. Jim hadn't had any worries about that, through all his years in the investigative units he had numerous sources for fake military IDs.

As soon as he was admitted, Jim drove straight to the base commander's office. Then, in his most arrogant voice, he introduced himself and informed the office clerk that he needed to see General Simpson immediately. The corporal asked him to wait a moment and went in to inform the general that she had a visitor, but Jim just followed right behind the clerk and walked uninvited into the general's office.

Ruth Simpson was ready to kill someone. This pushy SOB of a colonel had just barged into her office without an invitation. She didn't know who the HELL HE THOUGHT HE WAS, but in a moment she was going to send him out without his balls.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN CHARGING INTO MY OFFICE LIKE THIS? YOU WILL WAIT OUTSIDE UNTIL I GODDAMNED WELL INVITE YOU IN!"

Jim made it a point to not react at all. "General, I have been sent here by personal order of General Mark Lewis with C.I.D. We have a report that there has been serious fraud and theft on this base. Frankly, I simply wanted to run a surprise audit, but General Lewis felt that you were due the courtesy of being informed. So, general this visit is simply to inform you that in exactly 60 days, I will return with a team of accountants to examine your records. At that point we will want to verify that all base funds are accounted for. Until that time, you are to have no contact with anyone regarding this situation in any way. Is that clear?"

Ruth didn't know what to say. She wanted to throw this bastard out, but she didn't dare. She had to find out how much the army knew, and how much trouble she and her partners were in. If Lt. General Lewis was handling this personally, than the army was taking the situation very seriously.

"It's perfectly clear, colonel. Now what are we talking about? Surely you don't suspect one of my officers of any involvement in anything dishonest."

"Frankly, general, we don't know who's involved, if anyone. Right now, all we have is a report that several hundred thousands of dollars have been siphoned off from the base's accounts. We don't know if any money is really missing or not. However, if that sort of money really has been stolen, then whoever did it is in a great deal of trouble. A high ranking officer could be looking at 20 to 30 years in federal prison. An enlisted person, probably 5 years or so. And of course anyone involved would receive a dishonorable discharge and lose all their pension benefits."

Ruth was in shock. No one in the army had ever received that kind of penalty for simple theft. She told the colonel that she didn't really believe that the army would lock someone up for 30 years simply for stealing. Yes it was a serious crime, but 30 YEARS??

"General, a couple of years ago you would have been right. But have you been following the news lately. With all the publicity the army is getting in Iraq with soldiers not having proper equipment. If an officer is found to have been stealing money, the press will turn it into a situation of the army having funds diverted from troops and costing lives. Believe me, general, if we find someone putting the army in that kind of a situation, we will make an example of him that no one will ever forget."

Just as Colonel Wright finished speaking, the phone rang. Ruth answered the phone and listened for a moment. Then she told whoever was on the other end that she'd be right there. The general hung the phone up and asked her guest if he could please see his way out. "There's been an accident, and one of my officers seems to have broken her leg. Nothing terribly serious, but I need to attend to it."

Jim told the general that that would be fine. Then he simply waited for her to leave. He'd known what the call had been of course. Tony had placed it right on time. As soon as Ruth was out of the room, Jim began installing his little electronic devices. One went in the phone, another went between the phone cord and the jack, one simply went under the desk, and the last one attached to the light fixture in the ceiling. Then, with all of his toys in place, Colonel Wright left the office, said goodbye to the clerk, and headed back to his car. An hour later, he was back in Tony's office and the two men were drinking to how well the operation had gone.

Tony and Jim could hear everything in General Simpson's office. The bug was working perfectly. And with the wireless camera up at the ceiling, they could see Ruth pacing around in a fine rage.

A moment later, the other four women joined Ruth in her office. The general was simply fit to be tied. "That GODDAMNED SON OF A BITCH!!! He knows about the MONEY!!! DAMN!!!! And then that blasted prank call comes in, and he leaves before I can find out anything else."

The conversation broke down into just noise, but finally they could hear one of the women ask how much trouble they really were in. Jim and Tony almost fell over laughing at the panicked looks that came over their faces as Ruth explained the possible jail time.

It was one of the twins who at last asked Ruth what they were going to do.

"WHAT THE HELL DO you THINK we're going to DO!? We're going to pay back ever goddamned CENT before that SON of a BITCH finds any money missing!!"

Now it was Colonel Fairchild's turn. She was practically whining. "But how are we going to get that kind of moonNNEYYY?"

A moment later, the other three women joined the whining and moaning, and Jim and Tony couldn't really make out anything.

Then they could hear Ruth screaming again. "SHUT UP!!! NOW, unless we all want to go to jail, we're going to raise that money. I figure we need about $800,000. So everyone go home, and figure out how much money you can get. I don't care if you have to beg, borrow, or steal it. JUST GET IT!! We'll meet in my office and figure out what do next, tomorrow.

"But Ruth," Colonel Kwan chimed in, "some of the money is owed back in Georgia, what about those accounts?"

"Fortunately, I still have all the accounts and passwords for Georgia. And nobody cares very much about who puts money into an account. When we get the money, I'll be able to get it in there. Now, GO HOME AND START LOOKING! DISMISSED!!"

With that, everyone streamed out of Ruth Simpson's office.

The next morning Jim, Tony, and the two women met back at Tony's office. They had planned to wait until Monday, but Tony decided the girls should be there to hear what went on in Ruth's office and to help manage the next steps.

To Janice and Connie's surprise, both of the men were very nice to them when they arrived. They had both been afraid that they would be humiliated again, but none of that happened. Instead, the men just offered them drinks and told them what had gone down the previous day.

They had just finished telling the girls about the conversations at the base, when all five women came back into Ruth's office and began talking.

It was astonishing. The women started going over how much they could raise. It took over half an hour, but when they were done it had come out exactly the way Jim had said it would. The women realized that they could raise a maximum of $950,000. Over the next few minutes it was agreed that Ruth would supply $250,000, the two colonels $200,000 each, and each of the sergeants would raise $75,000. That would get them to the $800,000 they needed. It would wipe out almost all of their savings and put most of them in debt, but it would keep them out of jail.

After they had agreed on this plan, the women discussed how long it would take to raise the money. Colonel Fairchild had the biggest problem. She would need to get equity loans against both houses she owned. It would take her about three weeks to do it. And she wasn't happy about mortgaging her mom's house.

The others had no sympathy for Sue Lynn, however. They all told her she was an equal partner in receiving the money, so she damned well better come up with her share now. Colonel Fairchild just hung her head and promised that she would have the money in three weeks.

With that settled, the women started to leave. Then Lee Kwan asked how they knew that this was real. What if it was a bad joke, or someone trying to rip them off? Well that got everyone talking again. Ruth did start to wonder. How would they have known about the thefts? The only person who had discovered it was in Alaska. She had to find out if he had talked. Also, she had the number to C.I.D. headquarters. The general promised that she would check up on this Colonel Wright that afternoon.

After Janice and Connie heard that, they began to ask the guys what they were going to do. If they were discovered it would be the four of them who were in horrible trouble. Jim and Tony just laughed and told them not to worry. The women had no idea what the guys had planned, but as sure as they seemed of themselves, Connie and Janice both figured they had it under control.

Tony explained the situation. "We have four little toys in Ruth's office. Two you've seen. There's a bug that lets us hear everything in her office, and a camera that lets us watch. There's also a bug in her phone, so we can hear every conversation she makes. But last, and most importantly, there's a little gadget where her phone plugs into the wall. That gadget routes her phone through my computer.

"So what good does that do?" asked Connie.

"Well, my dear, just by itself, no good at all. But, my computer has been programmed with certain phone numbers. If the phone in General Simpson's office dials any of those numbers, it routes them directly to that large white phone on my desk."

Connie looked over and there was indeed a very large, rather odd looking phone there. "And that does what?", Connie asked.

"That phone disguises someone's voice just a little when they talk. It still sounds like a normal person, but it makes it just a little higher or lower. Basically, it means the person on the other end won't recognize who you are. They also won't recognize your voice if they hear it again."

A moment later, as if to explain itself to Connie, the white phone rang. Tony walked over to his desk, took a look at the computer screen, and answered the phone. "C.I.D. May I help you? ... Certainly ma'am I'll connect you with General Lewis' office right away." With that he put the general on hold and called Connie over.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Just act like you're the general's secretary. Be polite and then transfer her to the general. Then give the phone to Jim."

That sounded easy enough. "General Lewis' office, may I help you... Yes he's in, may I say who's calling please... All right, please hold on one second General Simpson and I'll put you through." With that, Connie handed the telephone to Jim Wright.

"This is General Lewis, what can I do for you General Simpson... Ah ha... Ah ha. Well, yes General, I do have Colonel Wright working for me and yes he was supposed to visit you today... Ah ha... Well, Ruth, Jim Wright can be a bit aggressive, but he's one of the best investigators I have. If anyone is stealing money on your base, I promise you Jim will find him... Yes,.. I see... No General, I assure you that we do not think you are involved in any manner, and I apologize if Colonel Wright gave you that impression. In fact, I insisted on him informing you well ahead of our investigation so that you would know that we trusted you completely... Ah ha. Ah ha.. Well, yes general, those are the standard orders in a case of this type. You are not to contact anyone who might be involved in this in any way. And besides, in two months Jim will come back, he'll take a quick look at your books, and if everything's in order that will be the end of it... Well, if it isn't, then I promise you that Jim will find who ever is siphoning off your funds very quickly, and within a week it will still all be over. Of course we'd expect you to testify at the General Courts Martial, but aside from that you'd be done with C.I.D... No problem, Ruth, I'm glad you called. We do hear of people pretending to be C.I.D., so we're always glad to confirm our people's identities... You too, general, Goodbye."

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers