Casino Plot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

With the five women each having had their tits filmed, Tony thanked them for their cooperation and told them that they were free to go. That seemed to snap the ladies out of an almost dazed state. Ruth snapped at Sue Lynn to put her tit away, and then the five completely humiliated women stumbled out the door.

After they were gone, the five plotters spent over four hours in Tony's office watching the video of those five women offering up their boobs over and over.

When they finally got tired of it, Tony sat back and said that the hardest part was over. Jim nodded and Phil asked what he meant?

"The hardest part of getting someone to do something they wouldn't normally do is to get them to take the first step. Once they do that, each subsequent one is a bit easier. Also, now each time we push these women farther, we will have more leverage to push them with."

Phil still didn't understand the last part of that.

"Okay, look at it this way. Up until now, all we had was the money to hold over them. And certainly the threat of jail was quite intimidating. But now we have this video of the five of them hauling their tits out and pointing them right at the camera. Imagine how humiliated they would be, if that found its way onto the base. Thus we have more leverage."

That everyone understood.

"Also, Tony continued, you need to remember one other thing. Until we get them in so deep that they can't see any way out, we have to keep giving them hope. Each time we try to get them to do more, we have to let them believe that by doing that it will end. Until they have reached a certain point, if they realize that each step simply leads to another, they will back out and take their chances. So remember, timing is everything and we still have to be very careful. But meanwhile, a toast to our success."

Tony walked over to his bar and pulled out a bottle of his best champagne. The five friends had a wonderful lunch.

The five women, however, were not nearly so cheerful. All thoughts of their celebration were gone. Miserably, the humiliated girls headed back to the base. None of them said a word. When they arrived, the five of them just split up. At least they all knew that next week this really would be over for sure. By Wednesday, Ruth could easily pull the money out again and they could pay Tony. A couple of weeks after that, they would all be rich. Maybe after that they would all be able to forget this horrible morning.

Dear Readers, I hope this is being enjoyed. Please do not forget to vote, and to send feedback or leave comments.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers