Casino Plot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Jim hung up, and a moment later everyone heard "OH DEAR GOD!" come over the microphone in Ruth Simpson's office "That little BASTARD!".

With that, they watched as Ruth Simpson grabbed the phone again. This time it didn't ring in Tony's office. A minute later, it was answered. "Colonel Young's office, may I help you?"

"This is General Ruth Simpson, let me speak to the colonel please."

"Certainly, he's not in his office right this minute. If you'll hold for a minute, I'll get him general." With that, the line went dead.

Janice asked who Ruth was calling. Jim told her that Colonel Young was the base commander at the Alaska base that Corporal Acres had been transferred to. When Janice asked him why they let that call go through, Jim explained, "Tony's phone can make your voice unrecognizable, but it can't make it sound like a specific person. Ruth Simpson knows Colonel Young. We have to let them talk. It's okay though, since Jimmy Acres hasn't really contacted C.I.D., Colonel Young won't know anything about this. But we know that General Simpson has violated orders in making this call, and that give us more leverage."

At that point, the phone speaker came back on. "Hello Ruth, Bill Young here, what can I do for you?"

"Bill, I was just wondering how that young Acres was doing up there?"

"He's doing great, actually, I'm surprised you were willing to let him go. Is something wrong?"

"I'm not sure. C.I.D. was here a few minutes ago and his name came up. Have they said anything to you?"

"No Ruth, I haven't heard a word from C.I.D., and I'd know if they were nosing around up here. Do you thing the corporal did something wrong?"

"No Bill, nothing like that. They thought he might have been a victim in some scan they were looking into. But it took place after he was transferred, so I don't think it's really possible."

"Would you like me to call you if I hear something?"

"Yeah Bill, I'd appreciate it. Listen I'll let you go, thanks for the help."

"No problem, general, anytime. goodbye."

As the conversation ended, Jim and Tony high fived each other, and Tony walked over to his bar to get everyone a drink.

As he came back over, Janice asked what they did next. Tony started to answer, but Jim cut him off. "Well, my dear we do three things. First, I take Connie out and we have a lovely dinner. Second, you and Tony do whatever you feel like after we leave. Third, we all meet back here Monday so that we can get the last member of our group signed up. How does that sound?"

Janice said that sounded great. Connie thought for a moment and said it sounded great as well.

After they left, Tony asked Janice what she wanted to do. The curvy brunette began to undress as she told Tony that she was sure he could think of something.

Meanwhile, Jim took Connie over to a nearby seafood place he knew. They had a wonderful meal, and then Jim invited Connie back to his place. It only took Connie a second to accept.

About half an hour later, Jim and Connie got to the colonel's place. It was a nice little condo. Connie was happy to see that it was well kept and clean. Frankly, it matched Jim's crisp, clean appearance. As soon as they were inside, Jim pulled Connie to him and kissed her. It was very nice. Connie just closed her eyes and went with it. She hadn't been kissed that way in a very long time.

Very shortly, the two of them found themselves quite naked on Jim's bed. Connie was on her back, and Jim was on top of her and inside her. He was actually very gentle. She could feel him slowly sliding in and out of her, and it felt heavenly. Connie reached up and wrapped her arms around the man, and pulled him to her as tight as she could.

Gradually, his thrusting became harder and faster, and Connie began to increase her rhythm to meet him. Her breathing was getting shorter and shorter, and it felt so damn GOOD!! Jim was really slamming into her now, and Connie didn't even realize it as her nails raked his back. A moment later, they both let out howls and pushed against each other as hard as they possibly could. Jim thrust himself as deep into Connie's channel as he could get, and the feeling of her vagina spasming around his cock was indescribable. It was several minutes after that, before either one of them could catch enough breath to speak.

When they had recovered, Jim asked Connie to join him in the shower. Connie followed, and Jim just couldn't get enough of watching that remarkably buxom woman walk around naked. Once they were in the shower, they washed each other. Then Jim just lathered his hands and began fondling and caressing those amazing breasts. Connie just purred and enjoyed the fantastic massage.

After a while, Connie had to ask Jim why he was being so nice to her now, after the way he had treated her in Tony's office.

"Well, first of all I didn't really know you then, and you didn't really seem to mind. I have a feeling you like being submissive sometimes. It does seem to turn you on. But you also are bright, and a lot of fun to talk to. As well as to do other things with." Jim gave Connie's huge boobs another playful squeeze with that last quip.

"I am curious though. You complained about your ex-husband pushing you around. As much as you like being submissive, what happened between the two of you."

"I'm not sure really. I hadn't realized in all honesty until just the other day, that I do enjoy being ordered around a bit. But I think the difference is, that you and Tony were having fun, too. You enjoyed what I was doing. It sounds strange, but even when you were having me spanked, you were thinking of me as a person."

"Roger didn't. He would come home and tell me what he wanted. Then he would put my body in whatever position he wanted and stick his think into a hole. I'd stay there until he was done, and then he'd either go to sleep or go off and do something. I don't know how to explain it exactly, but that kind of submissive wasn't fun, it was mostly just boring."

"Well, hun, I don't know exactly how things will end up between us, but I can promise you it won't be boring."

They turned off the water and headed back to bed. It wasn't boring.

Connie spent the night at Jim's house, but Janice was driving home. It had been a nice night. Tony had bent her over his desk and taken her from behind. She loved it like that, and she was still shivering from the memories. She had cum so HARD!!! Tony had asked her to stay, but she had said she had to go. She didn't really know why. Janice would obey almost any order that Tony gave her. She absolutely loved pleasing him, and he was so good to her. Why did she get so defensive about actually sharing her life with him? She needed to think about that. But that could be another day. Right now, she was happy and content and very sleepy. As soon as she got home, Janice got undressed and hit the bed. She slept like a baby.

The rest of the week went by. Connie spent it with Jim and loved every minute of it. Some evenings, they would just make love and it was sooo nice. Other nights, Jim would order her around and she would do whatever she was told. Jim would make her do tricks with her holes, spreading them and sticking things in them. And she loved seeing how excited he got watching her do it. Afterwards, he would usually have her suck him. Connie didn't have a lot of experience making a man cum in her mouth, but Jim certainly seemed to enjoy doing it. Connie had no problem swallowing for him. Pleasing him was something she was really coming to enjoy.

When Monday came, Connie was still at Jim's place. So the two of them drove over and picked up Janice. Then the three of them drove to Tony's office together. As they came in, there was Tony and a nerdy little man waiting for them. Connie and Janice had no idea who he was, but Jim seemed to know him as he walked over and shook hands with him.

"Ladies, this is Phil Subotsky." Phil just nodded as Tony introduced him. "Phil is a stock broker and he is going to help us put the final touches on our little plot, aren't you Phil?"

Phil didn't look very sure about this to Janice. And Janice wasn't too sure about Phil. He was a scrawny little man with bad skin. He had a scraggly little pointed beard and wore wire glasses that looked like they'd slide off his nose if he leaned forward.

"Tony, I still don't like this, " the little man complained. "Do you know how much trouble we'll be in if we get caught?"

"Phil, we won't get caught, and besides. How much business does the casino do with you? I'm sure you can manage this."

"All right, Tony, I'll do it. But I don't like it."

"Trust me Phil, by the time you leave today, you'll like it. Why don't you sit down."

Meanwhile, Janice and Connie had no idea what Tony was talking about. But Tony was quick to explain it.

"Ladies, we have to get the women at the base in debt to us. We now have them borrowing money to pay back the army. The next thing we have to do is get them to give it to us instead. That's where you come in."

Tony explained the whole deal to Connie and Janice. It was perfect. They would set Ruth and her cronies up, and Phil would close the deal. The timing had to be just right, but with the general's office bugged, that should also be doable. Now all they had to do was make sure that Phil was completely agreeable. And Tony was doing his best to insure that.

"So Phil, I'll bet the ladies can make you much happier about this. They have amazing talents."

Neither Connie nor Janice was sure that she liked where this was going, but Phil was asking exactly what Tony had in mind.

"Well son, you just sit there, and I'll have one of these lovely ladies show you what her mouth can do, while the other gives you a really nice tour of the scenery."

Phil thought that sounded great, but the girls weren't sure about this. "Wh-What exactly do you expect us to do?", Janice managed to ask.

"That's perfectly simple, " replied Tony. "One of you is going to suck Phil off, while the other one strips and opens up so Phil can play with all the equipment. As for which of you does which, you decide. I don't care, it's up to you."

The girls began to mutter to each other. How could they do this? But for both of them, being given to a stranger as a reward was somehow exciting, so neither one objected. Finally, they decided that Janice would do the sucking and Connie would display herself.

Their minds made up, Janice knelt down and unzipped Phil's pants. In just a minute, she had his cock in her mouth and was sucking away. Meanwhile, Connie had stripped down. She hung her huge breasts in Phil's face and let him kiss them and play with them. Then she turned around and spread herself open so that he could get to her holes. She just stood there while the little man stuck fingers in both her openings. It was only a few minutes later that she heard Janice gasp and realized that she was now swallowing Phil's cum.

"How was that?" Tony asked the young man.
"GOD! It was great!"

"Well I tell you what, when you finish the job you can have another go and we'll just switch the girls around."

"GREAT! Thanks man. I'm in all the way." And with that, Phil rearranged his clothes, shook Tony's hand, and headed out.

With that taken care of, the little conspiracy group discussed the next steps.

Tony laid out the next part of the game. "There's really nothing to do until the women get the money together. I'll pay attention to the bugs and let you all know when that happens. As soon as it does, I'll call everyone and we'll meet here immediately. Does that work for everyone?"

Everyone agreed that it did, and the little meeting adjourned.

For a little over two weeks nothing happened. Connie and Jim were becoming inseparable, and Janice and Tony were still having a lot of fun. Then Tony overheard Ruth calling everyone to her office. Apparently all the women now had access to the money they needed.

An hour later, the four of them were back in Tony's office. Jim was laying the situation out. "You all understand that we have to get this done before Ruth actually pays the money back. Once she puts the money in the army accounts, there's no way we'll get her to take it out again."

Everyone agreed that they understood, so Jim continued. "Janice, Connie, you know what to do. Every day, you can count on General Simpson to be at the Officer's Club around 5:00 for a drink. You've got to catch her there tomorrow."

Janice and Connie assured the guys that they knew exactly what to do.

The next day, General Simpson arrived at the club for her drink as usual. She was standing at the bar waiting to order, when Janice McGilney and Connie Davis walked in. That was odd in itself. Ruth didn't know the exact history between the two, but she had never seen them together. And several people had told her that there was SOME history between the ladies. But when they started talking, the conversation took Ruth's mind off any concerns about their personal issues.

"So Janice are you in?"

"Connie I'm still not sure. Explain it to me once more."

"Damnit Janice, I've explained it twice already."

"Please Connie once more. $100,000 is a lot of money and I need to be absolutely sure of what I'm getting into."

"All right, all right. Majestical Casinos wants to open a building in Provo, Utah. No one thought they could do it, so they have the only bid in. There is an election in four weeks to allow gambling there. If it passes, the casino will begin construction immediately. The company is selling shares of the casino for $1 million dollars each and they are selling 100 shares. Basically, they are using the shares to offset some of the losses if the vote goes down."

"I understand that part, Connie. Explain again how much we make, and how risky it is."

"The risk is simple, if the election goes the wrong way and the casino loses, every investor loses their $1 million. But if it wins, each investor gets an immediate $1.5 million, plus $100,000 a month for 24 months. That's three and a half million dollars for a $1 million investment."

"But Connie, what if the vote loses?"

"It can't lose. The casino has put a lot of money into this election. Haven't you checked out the polls? The thing is passing with more than 60% of the vote. But Janice, I've only managed to raise $900,000, we need your $100,000 to buy the share. And we're running out of time. Phil Subotsky only has one more share to sell in this area, and we need to buy it before someone else does. Now what do you say?"

"All right Connie, I'm in. Today's Wednesday, I'll have the money for you Friday morning, okay."

"I guess it will have to be, but please hurry. We don't want to miss out on this."

With that, the two women ordered a drink and headed off to a table. Ruth couldn't hear any more, but she had heard enough. It was perfect. She and her associates could raise the million dollars before those two stupid bimbos could, and they would invest. They would make enough money to both pay back the army and restore their savings. And the timing couldn't be better. The vote would come three days before Jim Wright was do back. That should give Ruth just enough time to restore the $800,000 to the army accounts. After that, she and her friends would be rich and it would all be legal.

Ruth kept a close eye on Connie and Janice. The moment they left, Ruth dashed out of the club and headed to her office. She immediately phoned the other four and told them to meet her there immediately. As soon as they had arrived, Ruth explained what she had heard.

The other women were a little skeptical, but it did sound perfect. The only problem was that they needed to raise $1 million by tomorrow. Could they do that? The girls went over everything they had, and within a half hour could account for about $950,000. Ruth then said that she would get the other $50,000. She could get salary advances and peg her credit cards enough for that.

The last thing to do was to make sure this was legitimate. Ruth looked up the name that Janice had used, Phil Subotsky, and sure enough he was listed in the phone book under brokers. The general called the number and was quickly put through to Mr. Subotsky. The young man confirmed everything that Janice and Connie had said. And when Ruth asked him what they needed to do to purchase one of these shares, Mr. Subotsky said that he would be happy to meet them, with the paperwork, in Ruth's office the next day. All they would need was a certified check for $1 million made out to him. In exchange he would have the share certificate ready to hand over.

Getting the money went smoothly, and when Phil arrived in Ruth's office, she had the check. All five women were there, and Phil made it a point to be sure that they understood the risks involved. If the election in Utah did not allow gambling, the women would lose the $1 million. Ruth, however, had looked up the election on the internet earlier. Every news organization was predicting passage by a 60% margin, or more. So the women just smiled and assured Phil that they understood. Within an hour, all the papers had been signed. The women had their certificate, and Phil had a check for a million dollars.

An hour after that, Phil was back in Tony's office. Tony had the check and Phil had his dick in Connie's delightful mouth. He also had Janice's bare ass pried open, and was having a blast playing with her pussy and asshole. And speaking of blasts, a few minutes later it was a true blast of cum that spurted into Connie's mouth. The short little woman swallowed it down and licked Phil clean. When they were done, the little broker thanked everyone and left.

"Well, " said Tony, "now we have them. In just a moment, Jim will have those five bitches shaking in their bras."

As soon as Phil left, Jim began his next part. He picked up the phone and called General Simpson. As soon as he had her on the line, he told her they had a problem.

"General, you were specifically ordered to contact no one about this matter. Yet you called Colonel Young in Alaska anyway... Don't give me that general, you knew exactly what those orders meant. Well it doesn't matter now. But it does mean that I will have to move my trip up. General Lewis has insisted that due to this breach, the audit needs to be conducted as soon as possible. So, general I will meet you in your office next Friday. By the end of that day, I expect to have examined all the accounts. Goodbye General."

As Jim hung up the phone, everyone in the room burst out laughing. But when it settled down, Connie did ask what happened if the gambling bill really did pass it Utah.

Tony just continued laughing. "Well, if it does pass, I'll be out a couple of million dollars. But it won't pass. Majestical is a competitor of ours, so we've been following this. A senior city official in Provo is sleeping with the guy who is running the publicity campaign in the state. When we leak this about a week before the election, the poll numbers will, shall we say, drop a bit. Especially considering that Utah is a rather conservative state, and that both of these people are men. If this thing gets more than 30% of the vote state-wide, I'll be shocked. So don't worry about the election. We can trust the Mormons to do their part in this."

In the meantime, Ruth Simpson could be heard screaming into the phone as she called her friends, one after the other. She was telling them all that they had a problem, and to get over to her office immediately.

By the time the last woman had arrived, the office had already degraded into bedlam. All the women were shrieking and asking what they were going to do? Ruth just screamed that she didn't know. The screaming continued for a while longer, then after everyone calmed down a bit, Ruth said that she would call the broker and see if she could get their money back. Aside from that, they all needed to see if they could find some way to borrow a lot of money for a short time.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers