Casino Plot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GOD, YOU QUIVERING PIECE OF SHIT!! SHUT UP!!! YOU'VE GOT 10 FUCKING MINUTES LEFT TO CALL, BEFORE WE ALL END UP IN PRISON!! So you make that call right now, or I am personally coming over there and KICK YOUR ASS!! IS THAT CLEAR, COLONEL?!!"

Sadly, Lee Kwan told her general it was clear. Ruth hung up, and as soon she was off, Lee made the call she had to make to the casino.

"Mr. Vineti, this is Colonel Kwan, sir."

"Colonel, nice to hear from you. Since you're late, I'm assuming you have my money."

"No sir, I d-d-don't. I just c-c-couldn't make the call. I'M SORRY, SIR!!"

"That's hardly an excuse, Colonel. I should just end this nonsense with you, but I'm feeling generous. Do you think you can say exactly what you're supposed to, Colonel, if I give you one last chance?"

"I-I-I'll try sir.. I mean YES SIR! and THANK YOU SIR!"

"Well then, let's here it woman, NOW!"

"Uh.. Yes sir. Sir, since we don't have the money sir, I will come into your office and remove my pants and underpants. Then I will sit down and spread myself open, so that you can see everything, sir."

"And how will you spread yourself, Colonel?"

"Oh GOD!. Sir, I will reach down and find my flaps, then I will pull them open for you."

"Very good, Colonel. And when your flaps are pulled apart, will I be able to see up your hole?"

"Y-Y-yes sir. I will move my flaps so you can see right up my hole, s-s-sir." Lee was really struggling. This was so horribly degrading. But somehow or other she was going to get through it.

"And will we able to see your little clit as well?"

Oh GOD! "Ye ye....yes sir. You will be able to see my clit as well?"

"And what would happen if we were to rub that clit a bit, Colonel?"

Lee just stared at the phone confused, she had no idea what she was supposed to say.

"COLONEL!! What would happen if we rub your clit for you?"

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry sir, I don't know what to SAY! " And with that, Lee Kwan just began sobbing into the phone.

Tony gave her a moment to recover. Then he continued. "Well, Colonel Kwan, don't you ever play with it?"

"Y-Yes s-sir."

"Well then, what happens when you play with your clit, Colonel?"

"I cum sir... Oh PLEASE GOD NO!!" Lee Kwan had just realized where this conversation was going.

"Oh GOD YES COLONEL!! Since you are so late in calling, after you've spread out, your little clit is going to be rubbed until you cum. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"PLEASE, SIR, DON'T DO THAT to ME!!"

"And no holding back, Colonel. You're going to cum nice and loud for us. You're going to shriek and bounce that little pussy around so we are all damned sure you're cumming. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"SIR, I'm BEGGING you, PLEASE DON'T MAK---"
Tony didn't even let her finish pleading.

"GODDAMNIT COLONEL, can you follow ORDERS or NOT!?! Now, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"y-y-yes s-sir, I un-understand, sir."

"Then tell me what's going to happen, Colonel."

"S-sir, my clit will be played with until I cum. And when I cum I am supposed to do it loudly and let my pussy bounce around, s-sir."

"And then after you're done, you will still have something else to show us won't you, Colonel?"

"Yes sir. I will still have my anus to show you, sir."

"And how will you show that?"

"By bending over and spreading my cheeks sir."

"And what went up your hole last time you showed it to us, Colonel."
"Sir, the general's finger went up by butthole last time, sir."

"And finally, what will go up your hole this time, Colonel."

"Sir, whatever you want to go up the hole, will go up my ass, SIR!"

"You see, Colonel Kwan, you made it through. Now that wasn't so bad was it?"

"No-no sir."

"Very well, then, I'll see you tomorrow Colonel, goodbye."

When Tony clicked off, Lee dropped the phone like it was hot. Not too BAD! It had been HORRIBLE!!! OH GOD!! Would he REALLY make her do THAT tomorrow? Lee just fell onto her bed. She never even realized when she stopped crying and just fell asleep.
Early the next morning, Ruth called all of the others. After the fiasco with Lee the other night, she wasn't taking any chances on any more screwups. She didn't know what punishment Tony had in mind for her, but she sure as hell was going to see that it didn't get any worse. So the general made sure that each woman was up and moving, and also to remind them that they all needed to have their pussies shaved completely hairless when they arrived in Tony's office. Ruth thought Lee might faint when she heard that, but the general had neither the time nor the patience to deal with Colonel Kwan's issues. She just told the Asian girl what she was to do, and moved on to her next call.
When 9:00 came, five miserable ladies made their way to Tony's office. Each had driven to the casino separately. Somehow, they just hadn't wanted to talk to each other about what was coming. So now, heads hung low, the women file into the casino manager's office.

After they had entered, the women looked up, and what they saw was unbelievable. It wasn't just Tony in the office. In fact there were five people in the office. And what was worse, they KNEW ALL FIVE! Along with Tony were Colonel Wright, that stockbroker Phil something-or-other, and Connie and Janice from the base. What the FUCK were THEY DOING HERE?

Ruth was asking that very question, when Tony just told her to shut up and listen.

"You know, general, I had to ask myself why you ladies were putting yourselves through all this. And I really couldn't figure it out until yesterday. But when you called Janice and asked her about the money, and you said that you owned that other casino's stock, it began to come together. So I called Phil here, and he told me about how you had basically stolen that stock right out from under Connie and Janice here.

Well, after I told Janice and Connie about that, they told me how they had seen a C.I.D. office hanging around the base. That led me to Colonel Wright. He's told me the rest of the story.

So you ladies embezzled $800,000 from the army, and you can't have me try to collect my debt because you will all end up in prison.

Now, if you're still wondering what everyone else is doing here, I'll tell you. First, Janice and Connie are understandably pissed at you for stealing their investment. When I told them that they were welcome to come see the five of you punished today, as you can imagine they were delighted to accept the invitation.

Colonel Wright is here as a favor to me. He has agreed to hold off reporting what we all now know to the army, in exchange for getting to watch today's show. I've also agreed to turn over to him everything he will need to prove his case, if any of you back out. So, you might want to keep that in mind.

Finally, Phil here is upset because you used him to cheat Janice and Connie. He's done a lot of business with Connie and he didn't realize that you had found out about the investment from her and had tried to use him to cut her out. You almost cost Phil a very important client, so he has no love for any of you ladies either.

Anyway, now that we have all that behind us, let's get down to business, shall we? So ladies, drop your pants please and take your seats."

When Tony said to "take their seats", the women looked around and saw where he meant. In front of the sofa were five simple chairs, with metal rods for arms. Obviously, Tony meant for them to remove their bottoms and for each of them to sit in one of those chairs.

For a moment, the girls just looked at one another. Perhaps they were waiting for someone to object, or to think of some way out of this mess. But none of them did or could. Finally, Ruth gave up and began undressing. No matter how awful this day went, she still didn't want to spend the rest of her life either in prison or completely broke. So very shortly, Ruth's pants and panties were on the floor, and the general was making her way over to one of the chairs.

With the general giving in, the other four followed quickly. Lee was a bit slow to start, but soon she too was headed over to a chair with the lower part of her body completely exposed.

When the five women were all in their seats, the other five people made their way over to the large sofa. Four of them fit on it easily, and Tony just pulled his office chair out and sat it beside the couch. After everyone was in position, Tony told the army ladies to lift their legs and to drop them over the arms of their chairs.

Small sobs filled the room, as the ladies all knew what that meant. Now, not only would they be naked from the waist down, but their entire vaginal areas would be exposed and open to these horrid people And of course they each knew that there was much worse to come. There wasn't any chance they would refuse, though, and a couple of seconds later the other five people in Tony's office were grinning as five bald little slits came into view.

Tony complemented the ladies on their grooming efforts, and tears glistened in the eyes of the women as they recalled desperately shaving those things earlier in the morning.

"And now ladies, it's time to teach you all some new commands. So I want each of you to get a good grip on your pussyflaps."

Miserably each woman grabbed her very fleshy lower lips, and waited to see what was coming next.

"All right, now general, what do you think it means if I say "FLAPS UP!"

"Sir, it means that we are to pull ourselves open so that our flaps don't cover anything."

"That is CORRECT! Okay ladies, FLAPS UP!"

What a horrible command. But none of the ladies could think of any way to disobey it and not simply get into more trouble. So, each woman pulled on her vaginal flaps until she had them lifted up and spread, and completely out of the way.

When the five women had themselves spread open nicely, Tony asked Ruth if she could figure out what "FLAPS DOWN" would mean?

"Sir, that would mean we were to lower our flaps and close ourselves up again."

"That would be correct. But ladies, you are not to let go of those flaps, you are simply to close them. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Yes sir" rang out five obedient calls.

"Very well, then, LADIES... FLAPS DOWN!!"

And with that, each woman carefully pushed her lips back in so that they covered her hole and her button. Then the women just sat there, holding onto their nether lips while the waited for their next command.

"FLAPS UP, " Tony yelled, and once again the woman pried themselves open as ordered.

For the next few minutes, Tony had the ladies open and close themselves repeatedly. After a while, the women just obeyed the order by reflex, and almost forgot what it was they were pulling open and shut.

Finally, though it was time to move things forward. So Tony had the women close their pussies and he walked over to Ruth Simpson.

"Well General, I think we'll start with you. I'm going to do pussy inspection. After I have you open up, you're going to tell me that your pussy is ready for inspection. Then you're going to have me inspect your hole and your clit, the order is entirely up to you. IS THAT CLEAR, GENERAL?"

"Yes sir, perfectly clear sir."

"Good, then FLAPS UP, GENERAL!"

Ruth pulled up and out on those fleshy things, until once again all her equipment was on display for her audience. Then she reported in. "Pussy ready for inspection, SIR!"

Tony stood over her, and Ruth knew what he was waiting for. She was to request where his inspection was to start. God she didn't like the idea of this. But of course what she liked or didn't like wasn't going to have a whole lot of bearing on anything to come.

Well, she might as well get it over with. "Sir, please inspect my clit."

Tony did just that. Ruth couldn't help a shudder or two, as Tony stroked her right on the little button.

Then came the harder part. "And now sir, the hole needs inspected, SIR!"

It took all the strength Ruth had to hold still, as Tony reached for her hole. She felt his fingertip brush her opening, then up it went. The general couldn't help squirming a bit, as that finger went all the up her channel, but she managed to keep her lips pulled apart.

Tony wiggled his finger inside Ruth a couple of times, and then told her that she had a very nice hole.

All Ruth could do was just sit there and wait for the man to pull his digit out of her spread-open cunt. Finally, Ruth felt the finger slide back out, and to her incredible relief, Tony told her to put her flaps down. Ruth closed herself up, and tried to regroup as Tony move over to Lee Kwan.

Lee knew what was coming and wanted to get up and run. But she just didn't dare. At least maybe if she was really good, Tony would forget about what he had threatened last night. God there was that awful order. Tony was telling her to get her flaps up. Lee did as she was told. She pried her pussy wide open. Then she told Tony that it was ready for inspection.

Tony looked at Lee's cunt. She had it spread nice and wide, and the little Asian girl had a very nice little slit. Then Lee remembered what she was supposed to do.

"Please sir, inspect my clit now."

Lee watched Tony bring his hand down. A quiet little sigh escaped her, as the man rubbed her clit a half dozen times or so. Then the hand was pulled away, and Lee had to do the next part.

"P-Please sir, my hole is ready for inspection, sir."

Tony couldn't help being amused by Lee's embarrassment. He couldn't help himself. He had to push her even farther.

"And how should I inspect that hole, Colonel?"

God, he was really going to make her SAY IT! "Sir, you should stick your finger up inside it, and see how it feels, SIR!"

And then it was in there. Lee struggled not to scream as the man pushed his finger up her pussyhole all the way to the knuckle. Then he just kept wiggling it around in there. By the time Tony pulled his finger out of her, Lee had started to fear that she might actually throw up on him. But she'd made it through. Tony was telling her to put her flaps down and he was moving on to Sue Lynn.

Sue knew what was coming and simply made up her mind to endure it. She spread as requested. Then she asked for her inspection and waited while Tony stroked her clit, and plugged her pussy. After a while it ended, Sue Lynn closed herself up when she was told to, and just tried not think about what had happened. And Tony was approaching the first of the twins.

Gertie was first, and she wasn't happy about it. Actually, she wouldn't have cared if she was first or last. She simply wasn't happy about what was coming. The Teutonic blonde had no desire to have this crude man go digging up inside her twat. Not that it mattered of course. He was going to do it whether she liked it or not. So Gertie steeled herself to get through it and waited for her orders. She didn't have to wait very long.

"Sergeant, FLAPS UP!"

Gertie obeyed her orders and pulled her pussy open. She lifted those fleshy flaps out of the way, so that all her equipment was accessible. When she had her clit and her hole available, the blonde sergeant had Tony inspect her. Like the others, she wriggled a bit as her clit was stroked, and her hole had Tony's finger stuffed up it. But she sat there, stoically, until the man pulled his digit out of her, and moved on to her sister.

Gitte was last. Like her sister, when the command came to do so, she opened herself up and proclaimed her pussy ready for inspection. Things started just as they had with the rest. Tony brushed her button and made her shiver. Then he shoved his finger up inside her and watched her squirm. Gitte just sat there with that finger up her pussy while she waited for it to end. Only it didn't.

"Hey Phil, you want to come over and try this one."

Gitte couldn't believe it. Tony was standing there, with a finger jammed up inside her, and he was asking that nerdy stockbroker if he wanted to come over and try out her pussy. And that twit certainly showed no sign of turning down the opportunity.

Indeed, Phil wasn't about to turn Tony down. He told Tony that he would love to check it out. After all Phil hadn't had a whole lot of sex in his life. He was a relatively successful stockbroker, but he was hardly a ladies' man. He was shy and homely, and didn't date much. And frankly the few women he had been involved with, were nothing special. So a chance to play with these five lovely naked women was not an opportunity Phil was going to let go by.

Phil walked over to where Tony was. When he got there, Tony pulled his finger out, and Phil just stuck his right back up that hole. Gitte was warm and tight, and it was fascinating to watch her squirm as he moved around inside her. In fact, Tony was asking Gitte why she couldn't sit still.

"Because he's WIGGLING AROUND IN THERE!"

"In where Gitte?"

"IN MY PUSSY!!!"

"Would you like him to hold still up there?"

"OH PLEASE, YES!!"

"Well then, maybe if you ask him very nicely, he'll quit wiggling in there."

God this was so degrading, but Gitte also wanted it to stop so badly. "Please Phil, please hold the finger in my pussy still."

Phil smiled and did as she asked. He just left his finger tucked up Gitte's tight little channel and held it perfectly still.

Meanwhile, Tony continued. "Gitte if you'd like Phil to take his finger out of you, then ask him to stroke your clit a little. If you behave nicely, we'll let you close your little pussy up real soon."

OH GOD!! They were going to let her CLOSE UP! She had to be good, so they would let her close her PUSSY!

"Please Phil, would you please brush my clit a little?"

Phil hated to leave that warm, wonderful tunnel, but that was a request he couldn't turn down. So the broker extracted his finger from Gitte, and used it to just lightly flick her little button. The sergeant's mouth opened, and her breathing got a little shorter as he did it. When Tony told him quit, and he walked away, Phil could have sworn that Gitte actually looked disappointed.

When Phil got back to the couch, Tony told Gitte to close her flaps. The girl put her lips back together, and Tony walked back over to the general.

"Well General, it's time for your punishment. Tell everyone what's going to happen and why."

Ruth was stunned. Not only had she hoped that Tony had forgotten about that, but with everything happening around her, it had actually slipped her mind for real. Now that awful thing was really going to happen.

"Sir, because Colonel Kwan did not obey my orders, and because I am responsible for the conduct of my officers, I will be spread out exceptionally wide to make up for the mistake."

"Are you ready to accept your punishment, General?"

Yeah, like she had a choice. "Sir, I am ready to accept my punishment, SIR!"

"Very good, General," Tony commented as he walked over to his desk. There he pulled out two glass rods. Each of them was about two feet long, and they looked for all the world like giant chopsticks.

"So General, where do you think these are going to go?"

Ruth had a pretty good idea where they were going, and saying it wasn't real pleasant. "Sir, are they going into my pussy sir?"

"Yes Ruth, that's exactly where they're going. When you are seated, you will keep both these rods right up that tight little hole. So, when you hear the command 'FLAPS UP' from now on, what do you think that will mean to you?"

Oh DEAR LORD! He couldn't mean what she thought he meant. But from the look on his face, Ruth could tell that Tony did mean just that. "S-sir, instead of pulling my flaps apart, it will mean that I am to pull these glass rods apart."

"Well done, Ruth, you understand perfectly. Yes, you will pull those rods apart. And general, they'd better be spread out enough that we can all see right down to the bottom of your pretty little hole. So why don't you get those rods way up in there, and let's practice." With that, Tony handed Ruth the glass sticks and stepped back.