Casino Plot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony just held the marker as poor Lee just fucked herself up and down on it. It was a real riot watching that dark Asian pussy move itself on and off of that plastic thing. First the marker tip would barely hold the hole open, and then the entire thing would be sunk up inside. Tony let Lee take twenty or thirty strokes before he pulled the thing completely out of her. Lee couldn't believe the incredible feeling of relief as that marker was finally pulled from her pussy. It felt so amazingly good to have an empty pussy again.

Meanwhile, Tony was telling all the ladies to make sure they were bent over with their butts pulled open really wide. Lee bent back over and got a good grip on her cheeks. When she pulled them apart, she and the other four women all had their anuses completely visible and available to the group.

"Now ladies, I know there is a marker tucked inside each of those bottomholes, but I can't see any of them. Now why is that, General?"

Ruth couldn't believe what she was being asked. As if that bastard didn't know. "Sir, you can't see them because they are stuffed all the way up our asses, and our anuses have closed over them, SIR!"

"So ladies, would you like those things out of your butts. NO DON'T ANSWER. Just nod. And since I can't see your faces, you'll have to nod your asses. So if you want those things out, then I better see five big butts nodding up and down."

Sue Lynn and the others weren't sure if this was the most humiliating thing they had ever done or not, but it didn't matter. Those things had to come OUT of their ASSHOLES!' So very quickly Sue Lynn began bobbing her big butt up and down, and the other round asses quickly joined hers.

Tony just laughed at those round asses bouncing up and down. Then the told the girls that he could see that he had gotten their answers.

"Well then ladies, if you want them out then take them out. Oh but girls, your hands better not lose their grips on your cheeks."

Lee couldn't help it. She was so confused she had to ask. "But SIRR!!!! If we can't use our hands, how will we get them OUT!!!" By the time she finished her question, the Asian colonel was basically whining. She couldn't figure out what she was supposed to do, but she wanted that thing out of her butt so badly.

"Ladies, I don't see what the problem is. How do you get anything out of your butt. Now you've got one minute, or those things are going to stay in there. So I suggest you start PUSHING!!"

God he couldn't really mean that could he. He really wasn't going to have his friends all sit there and watch as they pushed those things out of their asses was he. But Ruth realized that was exactly what he meant to do. And if she wanted that thing out of her, she'd better start pushing. So a second later, Ruth and the others began pushing for all they were worth.

It was hilarious. Everyone could hear the ladies grunting and groaning. And then those bright plastic markers began pushing through the matching, brightly colored anal rings. God was it funny, as each plastic cylinder began to push its way through the tight little opening that was trying to hold it in.

The girls kept pushing, and more and more of the markers began to appear. Each bright little anus was being stretched out, and as they were stretched open, Tony and his friends could see that they had all been colored completely. As the wrinkles around the openings stretched and smoothed out, the entire area was still all the same nice bright color. Well, except for Lee, whose entire anal area was a glistening, shiny black. For some reason, that jet black bottomhole was really fascinating to watch.

Time passed, and the markers emerged from their holding places. In well under a minute, all five markers made their way out of the rectums that were containing them, and dropped onto the floor. The women just continued to stand there, bent over with their butt pried open, as the group watched their stretched out buttholes gradually close up again.

As the ladies collected themselves, Tony told them that they could stand up and turn around. The girls all let go of their butts and stood up straight. Then, with their butts finally closed, the women turned around to face their audience. They were still bare-pussy naked, but at least they weren't prying any of their holes open any more.
"Ladies, ATTENTION!"

Well every one of those women knew that order, and quickly they all snapped to it.

"You know ladies, I've always heard that some officers just stand around with their thumbs up their asses. So I think we're going to find out."

Oh dear LORD, HE DIDN'T MEAN IT!!

"So girls, I want each of you to take the thumb on your left hand and put it right at the entrance to your anus, IS THAT CLEAR?"

The women all nodded that it was indeed clear. Then each one slowly tucked her hand behind her, putting her thumb between her cheeks and aiming it at her opening.

"Now General, what do think I expect to see happen the next time I order attention?"

"Sir, you expect those thumbs to go up our assholes, SIR!"

"That is absolutely correct. So ladies, ATTENTION."

Every one of those women knew the consequence for refusal. So as soon as the order was given, each woman pushed until her thumb made it through her anal ring, and was completely lodged up her rectum. Tony couldn't help smiling, as she watched each woman's face strain as she worked her own thumb up her butt. Finally, though, all five women were standing still, each with a thumb lodged firmly up her bottom.

"Well done, ladies. Now hold your other hand in front of you, and extend two fingers... Very good... And General, where are those fingers going to go?"

Oh SHIT!! Ruth knew exactly where they would go. "Sir, those fingers go up the pussy, SIR!"

"Right again, General. Ladies take those fingers and place them between your flaps, with just the tips up the holes."

Miserably, the women stuck their other hand where they had been ordered. When all the fingers were inside cunts, Tony started again.

"Okay girls, now when I say ATTENTION! again, I want to see those fingers plunge right up those holes. So, ready.... ATTENTION!"

There were still no arguments. All five very unhappy women shoved their fingers up their cunts. They made sure those digits disappeared all the way up to the knuckles. Then when they had them well stuffed, they looked up for further orders.

Tony let them stay that way a few seconds. Then, "All right, girls, AT EASE!"

With that, each lady pulled her fingers and thumb out of her openings and went back to just standing there.

"So, Colonel FAIRCHILD, whenever I order ATTENTION from now on, WHAT WILL YOU DO?"

Sue Lynn hated the answer, but she gave it anyway. "SIR! I will stick my thumb up my ass, and my fingers up my pussy, SIR!"

"Good. Then ladies let's practice, shall we?... ATTENTION!"

Each woman snapped to. Very quickly a thumb was shoved up each asshole, and fingers where slammed into pussies. The girls were uncomfortable, but they stayed that way until Tony released them.

For the next five minutes, Tony made the ladies practice. He would order them to attention, and they would jam those digits back up the holes. Then, when he placed them back at ease, they would extract their thumbs and fingers, until it was time to insert them right back up their channels with the next ATTENTION command.

After the girls had stuffed their holes over and over again, Tony called a halt to it. Of course the girls had the fingers and thumbs inserted at the time.

"Okay, now ladies, pull the fingers from those pussies, but leave the thumbs up your butts... Very good, now RIGHT FACE! and FORWARD MARCH"

This may have been the funniest thing yet. Tony marched the women all the way around the room, with their thumbs stuffed firmly up their backsides. That march gave goosestep a whole new meaning. The look on each woman's face as she marched was priceless. But they all made it all the way around, and not one thumb came out of one butt.

After their little drilling session, Tony told the ladies they could rest and to take their seats. The girls had just gotten back in their chairs, and gotten their legs splayed out again, when there was a knock at the door. The women started to panic and to get up, but Tony snapped at them to stay right where they were. There were tears now streaming down a few of their faces, but the ladies all stayed in their chairs with their legs open wide and their pussies exposed.

Tony went to the door and opened it. It was Billy Watson again. This was hardly a surprise to Tony, since this was Billy's regular delivery time. But seeing those five lovely pussies opened up like that, certainly was a surprise for Billy.

"Damn TONY! Your office gets better and better."

"Thanks, Billy. Come on in, and let's get those invoices signed off."

Billy followed Tony over to his desk, but he couldn't keep his eyes off those five bottomless women. He especially couldn't believe the way General Simpson was just sitting there with her pussy on display.

"God Tony, that is fantastic. Any chance of getting a better look at those things, man"

"Tell you what, ask the general how you get a better look."

Well, Billy walked right over to where Ruth was sitting. "General, Tony told me to ask you how I get a better look at your pussy."

Now there was a question Ruth didn't want to answer. But of course she had to. "Well, right now our flaps are closed and they block any view of our holes or clits, but if Tony orders 'FLAPS UP', then we pull them up and open our pussies so that everything is more visible."

"Holy SHIT!!! Tony, I don't suppose you'd want to give that order would you?"

"Sure Billy, no problem. Ruth FLAPS UP! Oh and ladies, until Billy leaves, you'll obey his orders as you would mine. Have a good time, Bill."

Billy couldn't believe it, but Ruth was doing just as she'd said. She had grabbed onto her fleshy lips, and was pulling them out of the way. The general had her pussy stretched wide open, with the hole pointing right at him. It was FANTASTIC. Billy just had to see the rest of them. "C'mon all you ladies, FLAPS UP!"

Damn. IT WORKED! Every one of those women was pulling her pussy open so that Billy could look at it. As he was watching, Billy's hand dropped down to Ruth's cunt. He honestly didn't realize he was doing it, until his hand landed right on her soft, warm vulva. Then he figured what the hell, and he stuck a finger right up Ruth.

Well, Ruth shrieked and let go of her flaps. She actually started to push Billy away, when Tony yelled at her. "GENERAL, WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING?"

"Sir, y-you, didn't say I h-had to let th-this m-man dig around in me, s-sir?" Ruth realized she was in a lot of trouble.

"BUT I DIDN'T SAY YOU WEREN'T, DID I?"

"N-No, s-sir"

"NOW WHEN THAT GODDAMNED PUSSY IS PRIED OPEN, WHO DECIDES WHAT IT DOES, GENERAL?"

"You do, s-sir."

"THAT'S RIGHT!!"

"Now since you objected to something, I did not want you to object to, what happens now, General?"
Oh GOD! NOT THAT!!! Not in front of HIM!. She'd have to see him at the base every few days, knowing what he would have watched. PLEASE NO!!

But from the look on Tony's face, Ruth knew that was exactly what was in store for her. "Sir, since I c-complained, I will open myself up nice and wide and let someone masturbate me. When I'm ready, I will cum nice and loud for everyone h-here." There were a couple of stray tears on Ruth's face, but she managed to say it. Then, she reached down and pulled herself open so that her punishment could begin.

"Hey Billy, since you were the one she complained at, why don't you do the honors?" Billy couldn't believe what Tony was asking him to do, but he sure wasn't going to turn down the opportunity. So the soda man quickly reached down and found the General's clit. Then he began stroking the little thing, as he watched Ruth begin to jerk and to take shorter and shorter breaths.

Ruth was mortified. She was being played with in front of a crowd and in a few moments she would have to orgasm in front of all of them. Oh GOD! That bastard had just stuck two fingers up her snatch, and now he was plunging them in and out as he worked her clit. Lord, she couldn't hold this BACK LONG!! How could anything be so degrading and feel so GODDAMNED GOOD at the SAME FUCKING TIME? "OOHHH GOOOODDDDD!!!!"

Ruth's body almost exploded out of the chair. Her whole abdomen began to jerk up, down, and sideways. "GOD!! I'M CUMMING!! OH LORD I'M CUMMINGGG OH GOD OH GOOODDDDD!!"

Billy extracted his fingers from Ruth. They were sopping wet now. The general was still trying to recover. Billy wasn't sure that right at that moment she even knew where she was or what she had just done.

In fact, at that very moment, Ruth didn't. The orgasm had completely consumed her. It was over a minute later before the general came back to reality. Of course, when she did, she wished she hadn't. Poor Ruth realized what an incredible show she had put on for everyone. How could she have done that? She wanted to just hang her head and cry, but she wasn't going to have a chance. Tony was telling all the girls to get out of their chairs and stand up. Ruth did as she was told. She stood up straight and waited for her orders.

"Hey, Billy, you want to see something really funny? Watch this. LADIES!!! ATTENTION!!"

Every one of the women snapped up straight, then Billy tried not to laugh as each one plunged two fingers of her right hand right up her cunt. And what were they doing with the hand behind them. From the looks on their faces, they were all far from comfortable.

"Hey Tony, man what are they doing with that hand behind them."

"Ruth, you heard the man, why is your behind you?"

"Sir, my hand is behind me, because my thumb is up my ASS, SIR!"

Billy couldn't believe he'd heard that right. But one look at Tony and he knew that he had indeed heard that perfectly correctly.

"Tony, I gotta see that, you mind?"

"Hey, not at all, Billy. Ladies, ABOUT FACE!!"

Well all five women turned around. Of course with hands up their pussies and asses it wasn't exactly a crisp military movement, but they got it done. In a moment, all five backsides were facing Tony and his friends.

"Damn Tony, it's amazing, but I still can't see all that well. Can I open their butts up and really see what they're doing?"

All the women cringed at that. This was already so humiliating. How much worse would it get?

"I tell you what, why don't we let the general answer that. Ruth, what do you say to Billy?"

Shit, Ruth knew what she'd like to say, but she didn't dare. "Absolutely, sir. If you want to get a better look go right ahead and open my ass. You'll see that my thumb is plunged all the way right up my anus. And that goes for the other ladies as well. Feel free to pull open any butt you like and take a look. We all want you to be able to see how well we can stand with our thumbs up our buttholes."

Ruth could barely believe what she had just said. And then to make it worse, a moment later, she felt that bastard's hands on her butt and she really was being spread open. That son of a bitch was holding her ass apart so that he could see her thumb stuck up inside her. Then he let go, and began to work his way down the line. Ruth had to admit it was kind of funny. She could tell from the moans exactly when Billy pulled an ass open, and exactly whose ass it was. Finally, though he seemed to be done. Ruth could hear him walking back over to Tony.

"Ladies, RIGHT FACE. Billy I know you gotta to, but there's one more thing you've got to see. LADIES! FORWARD MARCH!"

Well, the women all extracted their hands from their pussies and began to march in step. Billy almost fell over he was laughing so hard. All five of those women were marching in military time, and each one had her thumb up her ass. It was a fucking RIOT!"

Tony marched the women twice around the room, and then Billy told Tony that he was sorry, but he just had to go. God knew he didn't want to, but if he didn't get moving he'd never get all his work done. Tony just thanked him for coming. Billy was still laughing when he walked out the door, the sight of those ladies marching was something he was never going to forget.

After Billy was gone, Tony just let the women sit down and catch their breaths. Then when they'd had a couple of minutes, he asked one question.

"Girls, I want an honest answer to this. Have any of you ever taken it up the butt?"

The women all looked at each other, and then one by one each shook her head no.

"All right then. It's now a little after 1. I had planned on keeping you all here until about 9. How does that sound?" Tony couldn't help smiling at the groans that filled the room.

"I should say something about those complaints, but I won't. Instead, how would you all like to be done with this."

"Oh PLEASE, YES, OH YESS, YES SIR" All five women were talking so fast and so loud, Tony couldn't even make out exactly who was saying what.

"Very well, then. I'll give you a choice. If one of you takes her first buttfuck, I'll call this a day. I don't care which one of you does it, in fact you can decide. But I'm sure Phil here would love a chance at any of you."

Well Phil wasn't sure exactly how he had gotten this honor, but he'd be damned if he was going to turn it down. He'd never done a woman up the ass, but he'd always wanted to. So the little stockbroker just nodded at Tony.

"Excuse me, s-sir. I don't mean to c-complain, sir, but you told us that we would not have to have actual s-sex."

It was Sue Lynn who was asking the question, and Tony decided to just answer it and not make a big deal out of it.

"You are quite correct, Colonel, and that's why I'm giving you the choice. You don't have to do this. We can simply continue as we have been for 8 more hours. It's entirely up to you."

"Sir, and we can choose who does it?" This time it was Ruth asking.

"That's correct as well, General. Although I will have a task for each of the others as well. It wouldn't be fair to only have one lady put to work. Now girls, what will it be? Yes or no. I'll give you one minute."

The ladies just looked at each other. None of them wanted to do this, but God they all wanted it to be over. And there were five of them. Each one was sure that the one chosen wouldn't be her. Finally, each woman nodded ever so slightly, and Ruth told Tony that it was a deal.

"Very well, then. Ladies I don't want to interfere with your choice, so you may go walk over into the far corner and discuss things. When you have chosen, the woman who has been picked should come back and tell us. After that, I'll assign tasks to the other four. IS THAT CLEAR?!"

"Perfectly clear, sir." Ruth answered. And with that the five bottomless women got up out of their chairs and headed off across the room. Tony really couldn't hear what was being said over there, and he didn't really care. Although from the looks of things the discussion was getting rather heated.

And it was. Each woman was adamant about why she shouldn't have to take a dick up her ass. And each had reasons why someone else should. One said Ruth had gotten them into it. Another blamed Lee for being such a wimp the last night. Both colonels picked both sergeants. Finally, though, the consensus was that since Sue Lynn had the biggest ass, she would get through it the best. Of course that was a consensus of 4, Sue Lynn definitely did not agree.

The argument continued for a few more minutes, but nothing changed. Finally Tony yelled over that they had to pick someone or the deal was off. Sue Lynn realized that like it or not, she was going to be it. Miserably, the big Southern girl walked back over towards Tony and his group.

Sue Lynn snapped to attention in front of Tony. Although she didn't insert anything at that point. "Sir, I am reporting to be buttfucked, SIR!"