Casino Plot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well, Colonel. Now why don't you step over there and we'll get back to you. I want to assign the other tasks first. But don't worry, Sue Lynn, we won't forget about you."

Yeah, like that would bother her. Still she walked over to the wall and waited.

"Now, you four. The next task concerns Jim and I. We're also, frankly, rather horny after all this, so we would simply like to cum in the mouths of two of you. So your next choice is to choose which two of you will suck off the two of us. So get to it ladies."

This didn't take any time at all. Ruth had done this a few times and she hated it. There had been a colonel who she had reported to as a lieutenant. In exchange for her captaincy, Ruth had swallowed his cum about once a week. She had been delighted when that had ended, and was in no hurry to do it again.

The funny part was that Lee would have volunteered for this one. She had sucked guys off many times and really didn't mind it. And she had a feeling that the next task might be worse. The only problem was she never got a chance to say anything.

Ruth quickly said that the twins would do it. Gitte and Gertie both looked at her, but Ruth simply said that as the only two enlisted they would do it and that was that. Well, Lee could hardly object and say that she wanted to suck on Tony or Jim, so she just nodded in agreement with Ruth.

Gitte and Gertie were not happy. They couldn't object of course, as they were outranked by both officers, but unlike the officers, they really never had done this. Both of them liked being in charge, and neither of them had ever had even the desire to perform that particular act for any man. But it looked like they were going to now.

So the Krieger twins went back over to where the others were. Then they stood up straight, and announced that they were prepared to have Tony and Jim cum in their mouths as requested. Tony thanked them for their compliance and sent them over with Sue Lynn.

"So, I guess that brings us to you two. Before we get to the tasks we've just assigned, we've decided we want a little more entertainment. So each of you is going to get to cum for us one more time. "

Oh GOD NO! Lee wanted to crawl through the floor. She had survived this once. How would she do it again.

"But it will be a little different this time. This time we'll just watch and let you do it yourselves. Oh, and you won't just be working your clits this time. This time we want to see you really go to town. So each of you is going to walk over to my desk. You can look through the bottom drawer until you find two objects. One for your cunts and one for your assholes. I've put a number of choices in there for you, so you shouldn't have any problem. Then you will take those two objects and sit down in your chairs. After that you will put your legs up and get whatever you picked where it belongs. Finally, you'll screw those two holes until you cum. Now is that perfectly clear?"

Both women agreed that it was clear. Although the way Lee Kwan was hanging her head, and as quietly as she answered, Tony could barely hear her.

"Well then, GET MOVING!!"

The two women did as they were told and stumbled over to Tony's desk. Tony actually was afraid that Lee Kwan might faint, but she made it. Anyway, they dug around in there for a few minutes, and then made it back to their seats. When they got there, Tony told them to announce to everyone what they had and what they were using it for.

Ruth went first. Both because she wanted to get it over with, and because she knew if she waited for Lee she might be here 8 more hours anyway. "Sir, I found a banana for my pussy and a hairbrush for my asshole, SIR".

Now it was Lee's turn. After Ruth had just stated her intentions, she couldn't stall any longer. "S-s-sir, I have this candle for my pussy and a spatula for my ass, sir."

"Very good ladies. Now take your seats and get your legs up... Good... Now Ruth insert the first object and tell me when it's in and ready."

Ruth cringed, but she grabbed the banana. Gently, she pulled her lips apart and positioned it at her opening. Then, as easily as she could, she slid the fruit inside. "Sir, the banana is up my pussy, SIR"

"Okay, now Lee it's your turn."

Lee took the candle, and eased it up her hole. "Sir, the candle is up the pussy, SIR!"

"And now back to you, Ruth"

God this was awful. Ruth took the hairbrush and pointed the handle right at her butthole. She eased the thing inside. Ruth kept pushing until the entire handle was in and only the head of the brush was sticking out of her ass. "Sir, the brush is in the ass, SIR!"

And finally, it was Lee's second turn. The Korean lady took the spatula and also sent it handle first up her butthole. She couldn't help groaning as more and more of it slid inside. Finally, when she felt the blade of the spatula lodge between her cheeks, she stopped. "Sir, the spatula is up my ass and ready, SIR!"

"So, ladies, are you ready to pound your holes?"

Both women kind of muttered yessir, and grabbed for the objects.

"LADIES, I want to hear some enthusiasm. Now each of you, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? RUTH..."

Well the general knew how to answer that, even if she didn't want to. "SIR, I'M GOING TO POUND MY HOLES, SIR!"

"And Lee..."

"SIR, I AM GOING TO WORK MY HOLES, SIR!!!"

"Now that's BETTER!! OK Ladies, GO TO IT!!"

And with that, they were off and going. Both Ruth and Lee shoved those things in and out of their holes. It was horrible to be doing this in front of people, but more than anything they wanted it to end. Both women were really working their cunts, and everyone could see the things going in and out of there starting to become very wet. The handles up both girls butts weren't moving as quickly, but the ladies were dutifully pistoning them at a decent rate of speed.

As things got hotter, though, the objects in their asses became forgotten. Both the brush and the spatula ended up just shoved all the way in, while the girls went to town on the cucumber and candle up their pussies. In and out they went, and Tony could swear he could see foam start to form. Both women were breathing faster and faster now.

Lee actually went first. With one might shove, that candle went all the way in, and Lee let out a shriek that vibrated the windows. She shook and shoved. Once she started coming she never pulled the candle out, she just sort of just stirred it around in there. Again and again she screamed. There wasn't an intelligible sound in it, but everyone knew what it meant.

Ruth fired off a minute later. "OH DAMMNNNN!!!!" "GOODDDD I'M CUMMING OHH GODDD!!!!" As she came, Ruth just began pistoning that green thing faster and faster. It was amazing how hard the general was slamming that thing in and out of her hole. At the end, Ruth's entire body arched up in her chair and she plunged the cucumber way up inside. Then she just collapsed back down, completely exhausted.

As the two women slumped down, the candle and cucumber just fell out of their slits and onto the floor. But the object in their anuses remained lodged there and forgotten. It was a matter of minutes before either woman recovered enough to even remember where she was. And still a few seconds more before the feeling beneath her reminded her that she still had something stuck in her ass. The most embarrassing part of the whole ordeal for each lady, may have been having to reach down and extract the handle from her bottom that had obviously been completely forgotten in the throes of her public orgasm.

Ruth and Lee just remained slumped in their chairs, while Jim and Tony called over the Krieger twins. "Okay girls, now we're going to do this with military precision, is that clear?"

"Sir, Yes SIR"

"You will follow each specific command as it is given, and if you're mouth isn't busy at the time you will acknowledge each command. IS THAT CLEAR"?

"Perfectly clear, SIR!"

"Very well, then. Kneel!"

"KNEELING, SIR!" and with that both twins were indeed on their knees in front of the men.

"Now, Ladies, when we come you will simply hold everything in your mouths until you are given the order to swallow, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?"

"Sir, YES SIR"

"Very Good, now unzip us."

"Unzipping, SIR", and both women unzipped the pants of the man she was in front of.

Tony had to laugh at that moment. He had been so wrapped up on everything that was going on, that he had lost track of the twins. He honestly didn't know which sister was kneeling in front of him at that moment. But then again, it didn't matter anyway.

"Okay Girls, Get them out!"

Gertie, for that's indeed who it was, reached into Tony's pants and pulled his cock out, while Gitte did the same for Jim Wright.

"Sir, They are out Sir!"

"Now, hold them up"

Each girl grasped the dick in front of her to hold it straight up. Which as hard as they were at this point, wasn't difficult.

"Sir, Up and READY SIR!"

"OK, Mouths open girls!"

Now it was starting to get bad. The sisters knew what was coming, but there was no stopping it. So both twins opened their mouths wide. "OUTHS OEN THIR!" was the best they could say.

"Very good, Now ladies, SUCK!"

And with that, each sister plunged her face down and engulfed the dick she was holding in front of her.

For the next few minutes there were no more orders. Each sergeant just licked and sucked her dick and waited for it to end. Of course considering how it would end, neither girl was sure she was in a hurry for it to happen.

After about ten minutes, both Jim and Tony were ready to shoot. They looked at each other and did their best to go at the same time. They may not have gotten it perfect, but they were pretty close.

Both twins felt the dicks in their mouths stiffen and twitch. Then the first blast landed on each tongue. Neither of the Kriegers had ever had the thick syrupy stuff in her mouth. It was gross. But each girl kept sucking. More and more filled each mouth. The girl expanded their cheeks to hold it. Neither dared swallow early or lose a drop.

Finally, the dicks stopped shooting. The girls kept sucking on them, but at least no more stuff came out.

When they were done, Tony and Jim pulled their cocks out of the two girls' mouths and zipped up. While the did that, they just left the twins kneeling their, each with a mouthful of cum. Finally, when they were dressed, they asked each girl if she would like to swallow.

Well neither girl really wanted to swallow the stuff, but it was still better than just holding it in her mouth. So slowly, both sisters nodded yes.

"Then girls show everyone your nice mouthfuls of cum, and then I'll let you swallow."

Oh GOD! Was this degrading. But they had to get rid of it. So each sister opened her mouth wide, so that everyone could see the white scummy stuff inside it. They turned their heads carefully, making sure not to spill any. Then, after everyone had gotten a good look, Tony told them to close their mouths and swallow it all down.

When they were done, Tony told the sisters to tell everyone what they had just done.

"Sir, I swallowed a mouthful of cum, SIR!" Each sister replied promptly.

Tony then thanked them for their service and sent them off. The girls walked away, trying not to be ill. Somehow, having to actually say what they had just swallowed had made it even worse.

And now it was Sue Lynn's turn.

"Colonel Fairchild, FRONT AND CENTER!"

Sadly, Sue Lynn took her spot and waited for orders.

"Well, Colonel, what happens now?"

"Sir, my asshole gets fucked, SIR!"

"Now you see, Colonel, that is not correct. It is not your asshole, today. You lost it when you defaulted on the loan. So I don't want to hear you call it yours any more. You may just refer to it as 'The'. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Sir, perfectly clear, SIR!"

"Well then, Colonel, is the anus ready."

"Yes sir, the anus is ready."

Then present it, Colonel.

With that, Sue Lynn turned around, bent over, and spread. She made sure that the asshole was completely exposed to everyone.

"Colonel, that hole looks kind of dry. Is it ready for plowing, or would you prefer to request permission to prepare the anus?"

GOD! Sue Lynn just wanted to get this over with. But she also knew that Tony was right. If she was able to lubricate her opening, the entire process would probably be much easier on her.

"Sir, Request permission to prepare the anus, SIR!"

"Permission granted, Colonel." And with that, Tony handed Sue Lynn a jar of Vaseline he had just pulled from his desk and told her to tell him when the anus was ready. The southern colonel released her cheeks and took the lubricant. Then, with everyone watching her, Sue Lynn smeared the grease all around her anal opening, and then used her finger to stuff some of the stuff right up her hole.

When she was done, Sue Lynn stood back up and turned around. "Sir, the anus is prepared, SIR!"

"Very well done, Colonel. Shall we proceed, or would you like to prepare the dick as well?"

Lord, she'd love to get this over with, but any extra lubrication had to help. "Sir, request permission to prepare the dick, SIR!"

"Permission granted, Colonel."

With the permission given, Sue Lynn walked over to where Phil was seated. The big southern girl helped the small man out of his pants and underwear. Then after he sat back down, Sue Lynn took his cock in one hand and the Vaseline in the other. Phil was already granite hard, so she simply scooped out a generous amount of goo and smeared it up and down the entire shaft.

"Sir, the dick is prepared, SIR!"

"Well then, Colonel, get the anus in position and we'll begin."

Sue bent back over and spread her cheeks again. "Sir, Anus in position and ready, SIR!"

"Good, now Colonel, let me know when the head of the dick is at the anus."

"Sir, YES SIR"

Phil stood up and moved over to where Sue Lynn was open and waiting. He couldn't believe what he was being allowed to do. God was this great. The broker placed the head of his dick right at Sue Lynn's opening.

Sue felt the pole push against her hole. It was at that moment that the colonel realized that it really was going to happen. She was going to be plowed right up her butt. And, Oh GOD!, she had to follow her last order. She'd almost forgotten.

"SIR! The dick is at the anus, SIR!"

"Ok Colonel, then we need to get on with this. Let me know when the head is inside."

"Sir, YES SIR! I will inform you when the --- OH GOD!! IT'S INSIDE, SIR THE HEAD IS IN THE ANUS, OH GOD!!! IT'S IN THERE!"

Phil hadn't wasted any time. The minute Tony indicated that he could move, he popped the head of his rod right into Sue Lynn's aperture. As the muscles of the ring closed onto his shaft, just behind the head, he couldn't believe how absolutely heavenly it felt being lodged in there.

"Good, I'm glad to know we're getting somewhere. Now Colonel, what needs to happen next?"

Sue Lynn tried to concentrate. She had to answer, but that thing was stretching her bottomhole and she was having a hard time just breathing. "S-Sir, huh huh, The dick needs ah ah ah to be shoved all the way in the uh uh uh ANUS, SIR!" Sue Lynn wasn't sure which was worse, how her bottom already felt, or what she had just told Phil to do. Then, a moment later, she knew.

"GOOD LORD! SIR! The dick is all the way UP THE ANUS, SIR! OH GOD!!! It's all STUFFED IN THERE, SIR!! GOD! The whole anus is STRETCHED SIR!! I don't know if it can TAKE IT!!"

"Certainly it can take it, Sue Lynn, I'm sure of it. Anyway lets see how it does with a bit of real ramming. Phil it's all yours."

Sue Lynn tried to answer. But the pole slid out of her behind, and as it left it seemed to suck all the air out of her with it. Then, when only the head remained propped inside her, the entire shaft was rammed back HARD all the way up her tunnel.

Desperately, Sue Lynn fought for air. That thing was pistoning in and out of her anus and she just couldn't adjust. Finally, she managed to get enough breath to speak. "SIR, THE ANUS IS BEING RAMMED. PLEASE SIR! Let it rest a minute, PLEASE!"

"Nonsense, Colonel, that little anus looks like its taking its ramming just fine. Now keep it open and let me know when its been squirted into."

OH GOD! Sue Lynn grabbed her cheeks and pulled them as far apart as she could. Not so much to obey Tony's order as to relieve as much pressure as she could. That pole was driving in and out of her poor butt. Oh PLEASE Phil, SHOOT!

As it turned out, Sue wouldn't have to wait too long. Phil was way to excited and too inexperienced to last very long. It was probably less than five minutes, when the broker grabbed onto Sue's big cheeks and thrust himself as far up that ass as he could possibly get. A moment later, he let out a bellow and began cumming right up Sue Lynn's anal tract.

"Oh GOD!!! The anus is being RAMMED. OH GOD!!. NO WAIT PLEASE, it can't go that DEEEEPPP! OH GOD!!! THERE!! IT'S SQUIRTING, Thank God, IT'S SQUIRTING. Sir, the anus is being filled with CUM, SIR! GOD! That thing is so HUGE IN THERE. Oh ah oh ah oh ah. There. Sir, the dick has left the anus, sir."

It had indeed. After cumming, Phil quickly gone soft and slipped out of Sue Lynn's behind. A second later, the colonel collapsed to her knees, and just sat there panting.

It was over. She had taken her butt fucking and it was over. Her poor anus was stretched and full of goo, but at least she was done.

Tony gave Sue Lynn a few moments to recover. Then he told all the women to report front and center. When they were there, he told each of them to lay down on her back.

"But sir, " Lee Kwan complained. "You said we'd be done if we completed those tasks and we did."

"Actually, colonel, I simply said that I would call an early halt to this. But, yes, you are basically done. Janice simply wants to give each of you a present, and then I need to explain where things go from here. So if you will all please lay down, we can end this very quickly."

None of the five women really had any fight left in them, so they quietly go down on their backs with their feet facing Tony.

When the women were down, Janice went to each one. She took her chair and she stood it directly over her face. Then she rolled each lady's legs up and tucked the feet under the arm of the chair. When she was done, all five women's pussies were completely exposed, and none of the women could see anything but the bottom of her chair.

Janice started with Ruth. She moved between the General's legs. She pulled out a little bag, and positioned it right over her pussy. Connie came over, and using both hands, she pulled Ruth' pussy wide open. A second later, Janice dumped the contents of the back right down the hole. Ruth let out a squeak as she felt the objects fall into her.

The other girls heard the squeak. They also heard what sounded like little chimes ringing. They each started asking what was happening. Ruth just yelled that she didn't know, but that something had been dumped UP HER PUSSY! Then Ruth felt hands at her lips again. Something wet was being placed on them. It stung every so slightly, but it wasn't bad. Then something was being placed against her and Ruth felt her flaps being pushed together. Something was holding her pussy closed. Ruth had no idea what it was, but the Connie and Janice were moving on to the next girl.

A couple of minutes later, Lee Kwan was shrieking as another bag of little objects was poured into her pussy. Then she gasped as she felt herself clamped shut. After that, Sue Lynn and the twins found themselves similarly filled and clamped. When all five women were done, Tony told them to stand up.

The five ladies got to their feet. When they did, each realized there was an object like a giant, padded clothespin holding her pussy closed. There was also a musical tinkling sound every time she moved.