Casino Plot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth honestly wanted to just fall through the floor, but that wasn't going to happen. So the general took a stick in each hand and pointed them both at her pussy. She lodged the ends into her entrance and began pushing them in. She couldn't help squirming a bit, as the sticks kept sliding in farther and farther. Finally, though, they both hit bottom and Ruth just sat there holding the ends of the two glass rods embedded up her slit.

"Okay Ruth, you seem to have them in there quite well. So, "FLAPS UP, GENERAL!!"

Oh GOD! This was HUMILIATING!! But the general grasped the sticks tightly and pulled. Ruth could feel her entire vaginal channel spread apart as she pulled on her rods. When she had them spread apart as far as she could get them, Ruth held them there and looked up at Tony. The general could see that Tony was really struggling not to laugh, and the poor woman sitting there with her pussy gaping open, wanted to die.

Tony smiled back at the group and told them to watch. Ruth's hole was pulled so far apart, that you could actually see the little pink ridges that lined the passage. There was enough light in the room, that everyone really swore they could see so far up Ruth that her cervix was actually visible. Then, to Ruth's continuing abject humiliation, Tony took a quarter and put it on edge in her hole. Ruth couldn't keep the tears out of her eyes, when Tony let go of the coin and she could feel it actually roll its way inside her.

Then it got worse. Everyone was laughing, and Ruth realized that from the way she was using those sticks to pull herself open, everyone could actually see the quarter stuck in her channel. God it was AWFUL!! But she held her sticks like she was supposed to. Awful or not, she was going to get through this.

Meanwhile, Lee knew what was next, and her whole little body started shaking. Tony was walking over to her.

"And now, Colonel Kwan. What are you going to do for us and why?"

"Sir, because I disobeyed orders yesterday, I going to cum for all of you now."

"And how are you going to cum, Colonel?"
"Sir, I will cum nice and l-l-loud, s-sir. I w-will shriek and and and... shake so that everyone w-will know it's hap-happening." GOD! She had barely made it through saying it, how on Earth would she get through doing it?
But Tony wasn't giving her any slack. "Janice, would you like to do the honors?"

Janice wasn't into playing with girls, but she knew that having a woman do her would humiliate Lee even more. So she quickly accepted Tony's invitation and began to walk over to Colonel Kwan.

Lee wanted to scream. In her wildest dreams, she hadn't pictured a woman masturbating her. But that was what was about to happen. Janice McGilney was walking over to her. God she was right there. Her hand was COMING DOWN. "HIISSS" She had her CLIT!!"

Janice began to work Lee's clit. She rubbed it and stroked it. The Asian colonel began to jerk a bit, and Janice plunged two fingers up her channel. She was very wet now, and it didn't appear that this would take much longer.

Lee wanted to fight it, but she wasn't allowed. She had to let herself cum in front of everyone. And it was going to happen soon. Lee didn't even want to admit to herself, just how good what Janice was doing felt. Then she was on the brink and there was no stopping it any way.

"OH GOD!!! I'M CUMMING!!!! OH YES OH YES OH YESSSSS!!!!" Lee screamed, and her pussy bounced up and down in her chair. She managed to keep a grip on her lips and keep herself spread open, but it was difficult. Finally though, the orgasm subsided and Lee came to rest. The pleasure was over now, and the Korean girl couldn't believe what she had just done in front of everyone. Little Lee Kwan just sat there with her pussy open and sobbed, while Tony asked if anyone else would like to do the same little dance.

Tony wasn't at all surprised that no one volunteered to be masturbated after Lee was finished. "Well then, I suggest you all obey orders promptly. Any of you who so much as complains about an order, will find herself having her own clit rubbed until she screams and bounces just like Colonel Kwan? And Colonel Kwan, that goes for you to. If you don't obey promptly you will find yourself doing an encore. IS THAT CLEAR TO ALL OF YOU?"

"Perfectly clear, sir, " was the prompt, if somewhat unenthusiastic reply.

"Very well then. Ladies, please stand up!'

Well that didn't take any coaxing. Standing meant they could take their legs off the chair arms and not sit there with their vaginas simply spread out for everyone's amusement. So it was only a matter of seconds before all five women were on their feet.

And then it happened. Ruth was so wrapped up in standing that she'd forgotten about the quarter still stuck inside her pussy. As soon as she stood, Ruth felt the coin begin to slip down. The general squeezed but it was impossible. A moment later, Ruth felt the quarter slide down her chute and out from between her lips. Then everyone was laughing as the coin fell out of her and bounced on the ground. In fact the five ladies had to just stand there for a few seconds, until the five people watching them managed to collect themselves.

Then Tony just asked Sue Lynn what else they were supposed to show.

For a moment Sue Lynn was lost. She was so happy to not be showing her pussy any more, that she had forgotten the rest. But then it came back to her.

"Sir, we are supposed to show you are buttholes, sir."

"Very good, Colonel. And how will your butthole be presented?"

"Sir, I well turn around and bend over. Then I will reach back and grab my butt cheeks and pull them as far apart as I can, SIR!"

"Excellent Colonel, in fact I'm so impressed that you know how to do that, that I think it would be nice if you demonstrated the proper technique for asshole displaying to the rest of the ladies. So Sue Lynn, why don't you tell us all how delighted you'd be to demonstrate your skill in this area."

Delighted!! She was HORRIFIED. But she didn't dare say anything. Sue Lynn knew if she complained at all, she would end up back in her chair, holding her pussy open so that she could be made to do the same little dance that Lee Kwan had just done. Well, demonstrating how to show off her anus had to be better than being publicly masturbated. So in that sense, Sue Lynn figured she was delighted.

"Mr Vineti, Sir! It would be my pleasure to show everyone the proper method for presenting one's anus for viewing, if I may, sir."

"Absolutely, Colonel. And colonel why don't you describe exactly how you perform each step, so that there is no confusion on anyone's part."

"As you wish, SIR!"

Sue Lynn just nodded her head.

"Okay, first I turn around like this. Then I bend way over... Now after I'm bent, I reach back and find my asscheeks. Then, after I get a good grip on both of them, I pull them as far apart as I can manage. As you can see, my little anus is now completely exposed to view."

And it was too, Sue Lynn was standing there with her bottom pulled open far enough that her asshole was completely visible to everyone.

"Well done, Colonel. And now that your asshole is pointing back at us so nicely, what should we do with it?"

Oh DEAR GOD!! Did she really have to answer that? Well, yes she did, if she didn't want to be cumming in front of the whole crowd. "Sir, someone should probably touch it, or maybe stick a finger up in there."

"And Sue, where is your pussy and why?"

"Sir, I am bent over far enough that my pussy is poking out in back from between my thighs. That way anyone who would want to touch it or play with it could reach that, too."

"You know, I think I will do just that, Colonel."

Sue Lynn couldn't say anything. She just stood there. Then Tony's hand was on her pussy. She couldn't help shuddering a little, but she stayed there, bent over, while her little pussy was petted. Then when, Tony quit stroking Sue's soft little quim, he asked Phil if he'd like to check out the other hole. Phil said sure, and walked over to Tony and Sue Lynn.
Colonel Fairchild really wanted to get up and close her ass, but she didn't dare. She just waited for the nerdy little guy to get there. Sure enough, a few seconds later she felt a finger tracing around her anus. Then she was gasping as that finger pushed its way up inside. When it was up her butt to the knuckle, Sue Lynn continued to hold her cheeks apart while Phil just wiggled his finger around up inside her. Finally, Phil pulled the finger back out, and Sue Lynn felt like she was able to breathe again.

"Now, the rest of you, take a good look at Colonel Fairchild and see how it's done." Sue continued to just stand there, as everyone gathered around her to get a good look at her exposed bottomhole. It was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to her, but the big colonel still didn't move.

After everyone had gotten a good look at Sue Lynn, Tony then told the others to get into the same position. Within seconds, five little assholes and five pretty cunts were all pointed right back at Tony and his friends.

The five ladies all just stood there with all their equipment completely exposed. They had thought that having to pull their flaps apart was bad, but at the moment this seemed worse. To their infinite relief, though, Tony told them all to turn around before any of them were actually touched.

When the women had closed their butts and turned around, they were surprised to see Tony holding five colored markers. None of the women had any idea what they were for.

"You know ladies, bent over with just your butts pointing back at us, it's hard to tell the five of you apart. So we're going to fix that. In a moment, I'm going to ask each of you to chose a color. Then one of us will use the marker of that color on your little asshole. That way, each little anus will be a different bright color, and we can easily tell them apart. Also, after we're done, we'll store the marker right up that little hole, so it will be available if we need it again. So, General, let's start with you. What color butthole do you want?"

Ruth couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was going to have her ASSHOLE PAINTED??!!! SURELY NOT!! But there were the markers, and Tony didn't sound like he was joking. Well, all she could get by objecting was to get a masturbation session, so Ruth just pointed at a bright blue marker and told Tony she would choose that color.

After she had chosen, Tony told Ruth to get her asshole ready again. Ruth turned around and bent back over. Then she opened her butt up again, and waited to have her hole colored in.

It didn't take long. Almost immediately Ruth felt the marker at her anus. She could feel it pressing into every little wrinkle. Tony was brushing all around her opening. GOD! He had just brushed INSIDE her opening. Then it was gone. Ruth didn't feel the marker tip any more. But then she nearly jumped to the ceiling as she felt the tip brush right on her clit. GOD NO! Her CLIT had just been turned bright BLUE! And then, before she could even adjust to that indignity, the marker was back at her anus. Tony was shoving the whole cylinder right up her back tunnel. Ruth struggled not to scream as that thing made its way up inside her. Finally her anal opening closed over the marker, and Tony told Ruth she could stand up again. Gingerly, Ruth got back up and turned around. It was very uncomfortable with that plastic thing up her backside, but the General still managed to get back in line.

Next Tony went to the other end of the line. He told Gitte Krieger to pick a color. Poor Gitte just couldn't do it.

"Please sir, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS! I-I Just can't stan---"

"GODDAMN IT SERGEANT, " Tony had heard enough. "TAKE YOUR SEAT SERGEANT AND GET YOUR FLAPS UP!!"

Oh NOO!! Gitte realized what that command meant. She was going to be MASTURBATED!!! NOO!!! But Tony was pointing at her chair, and no one was trying to stop him. Gitte couldn't help crying as she finally obeyed orders and sat back down. Then weeping steadily, the blonde sergeant found her fleshy flaps and pulled them apart. She had no idea how she would survive what was going to happen, but Gitte had no fight left in her to resist it.

Janice asked Connie if she'd like to do this one, and the short woman said sure. So Connie walked over to where Gitte was sitting, splayed out and ready to be fired off. The blonde sergeant didn't move, but tears came to her eyes as Connie's fingers found her little clit. Gitte tried to fight it as long as she could, but gradually the stroking of her button began to have its effect.

Gitte let out a HISSS as Connie's stroking began to work on her. Gradually she began to jerk. Gitte tried to shut out the feelings, but they were too strong. The shivers were coming faster and faster. Gitte needed a rest, but Connie just kept stroking her clit. She'd flick the little thing up and down, and poor Gitte would just about leave her seat.

Then it happened. Gitte couldn't hold it back any more. The waves crashed over her and Gitte lost all control.

"GOD!! I'M CUMMING OH GOD I'M CUMMMINNGGG!!"

Gitte's little pussy bounced around on the chair. Connie had to work to keep up with the thing, but she managed to keep stroking that button. It was over a minute before Gitte came to rest again. And a while after that before her breathing returned to normal. But when it did, Tony had a question ready for her.

"Now that you're back with us, Gitte, would you like to select a color for your little asshole, or would you like to dance again?"

Oh NO! She still had to do THAT!! Well Gitte wasn't going to be stupid enough to complain again. She survived being publicly masturbated once, but she had no desire to do it again. Well, she might as well pick and get it over with.

"Sir, I would like to have a purple bottomhole, sir"

"Very well then, Sergeant. Get into position and we'll arrange that."

Gitte stood up and turned around. Then she bent over and pulled her bottom open so that it could be painted. And when Tony told her that her pussy wasn't pushing through enough, Gitte made sure to bend over a little bit more, so that her little pussy was indeed pushing back between her thighs so that everyone could see it properly.

With Gitte opened up and nicely available, Phil picked up the purple marker and headed over to her. Carefully, he pressed the thing to Gitte's butthole. He made sure to press firmly enough to color in all the little wrinkles. Then, when he had Gitte's entire anal area a nice glowing purple, Phil asked Gitte if she'd like a nicely matching purple clit as well.

Well, NO!! Gitte didn't want a purple clit. But she also knew that wasn't the answer she was supposed to give. So struggling not to sob again, Gitte asked Phil to please give her a nice purple clit. And a moment later, when she felt the tip brush her little button, Gitte knew that her request had been granted and that she been given the purple clit she had requested. Then she struggled to keep breathing, as Phil stuffed the marker up her behind. When the entire thing was enclosed in her butt, Phil patted Gitte on the ass and told her she could stand up.

As Gitte got up and walked off, Tony called her sister over. After what Gertie had just seen happen to Gitte, she wasn't about to complain. She had no desire whatsoever to be frigged off in front of that crowd. So when she was asked what color asshole she'd like, Gertie quickly said green and got her ass open and ready for painting. And a couple of minutes later, Gertie was stumbling away with a bright green anus and clit, and a green plastic marker stuffed up her backside.

Gitte, Gertie, and Ruth were walking around kind of gingerly. They were all having a little difficulty standing up straight with large plastic cylinders stuffed up their behinds. None of them had exactly gotten used to it, but Tony wasn't waiting on them. He was moving on to Sue Lynn.

Like Gertie, Sue Lynn had no desire to be made to cum in front of everyone. The southern colonel bent over and pulled her big butt open as far as she could. Then, a few moments after requesting an orange asshole and clit, she was walking next to Ruth and the twins as she also tried to adjust to having that marker up her ass.

Lee was the only one left. Sadly she looked down at the table and there was still a black marker there. Lee didn't want a black anus and clit, but she definitely didn't want to be masturbated again. So she turned around before anyone could see the tears in her eyes, and opened her ass. Lee really wanted to cry as her hole was painted, but she made it through the ordeal. And a minute later, she too was trying to walk with a marker stuffed inside her butthole.

Tony let the ladies walk for a few minutes, then he told them all to bend back over and get their butts open. The miserable women all did as they were told. Honestly it was easier to stand bent over with those things up their butts anyway. So very soon, Tony and his friends once again had five wide open female behinds pointing back at them. Tony was happy to see that each anus was a nice shiny color, and not one marker could be seen. Every one of them had been stuffed up their hole far enough that the anus had managed to close over it completely.

"Ladies, if you would like to get the markers out of your butts, then peel your pussies right now!"

Well, as humiliating as that was, not one woman even thought about objecting. They all desperately wanted those things out of their insides. So just a few seconds later, every lady had her pussy pulled open as far as it could possibly go.

"Now Ruth, I have one more marker here in my pocket. And General, where do think that marker is going?"

OH NOOO!!! NOT THERE!!! "Sir, it's going up a pussy, SIR!" Oh please not hers, PLEASE NOT HERS!

"And Ruth, since you're the commanding officer, it seems only fitting that you choose which pussy gets it. So whose pussy is this last marker going in?"

Well it damn sure wasn't going to be hers. Ruth knew whoever she picked would be really pissed at her, but that wasn't her problem. It was still better than having that thing crammed up her cunt.

"Sir, since Colonel Kwan disobeyed orders last night, the last marker should go up her pussy, SIR!"

Lee's head popped up at that. NO! They wouldn't stuff one THERE!! But Tony was coming behind her. GOD! He was really nuzzling one of those awful plastic things at her PUSSY!! She had to CLOSE IT!. But LORD! If she shut her pussy, she'd just be masturbated again. So Colonel Kwan realized that all she could do was stand there, and keep her pussy pried open, so that that horrid thing could be slid right up her hole.

And then it did slide right up. Lee raised right up onto her tiptoes as that plastic thing went all the way up inside her. The little Korean girl swore she could actually feel that marker hit bottom in her channel. For a minute, having those things stuffed up both her entrances had the Asian colonel's complete attention. But then she realized that Tony was talking to her.

"Lee, would you like that thing to come back out of your pussy"

Would she? GOD WOULD SHE!! "Oh PLEASE!! Please take it out of my PUSSY!"

"Then I tell you what. I am going to reach in and grab the thing. Then I'm going to pull it just a little way out. After that I expect you to bounce that butt up and down on the thing. After I think you've screwed yourself on that marker enough, I'll pull it out and you can even close your little pussy. Now how does that sound"

Actually, it sounded terrible. But anything was better than keeping that terrible plastic thing up her pussy. So after she felt Tony's fingers digging around inside her cunt, and she felt the end of the marker pulled out of her entrance, Lee did as she was ordered and began slamming her pussy up and down on that marker.