Casino Plot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

"Now what does it mean to pop a pussy. Well, as you can see, Janice closed all the curtains so those pussies are all shut now with those poppers inside them. And since they're closed, it wouldn't be easy to dig them out. So whoever wins will come up on stage, pick which pussy he or she wants to pop, and press the little button on its clit. Pressing that button will pop the pussy."

"So why would you want to pop a pussy. Well, I'll tell you that, too. Each one of those cylinders contains a piece of paper. That paper has an amount on it. The amounts are $100, $200, $300, $400, and $500. Whatever amount you find when you pop the pussy is what you win."

At this point Tony turned to address the women on stage. "And ladies, when someone wins you'll be wanting to convince them to pop your pussy. Each woman gets points equal to the dollars her pussy gives out. Those points are multiplied by a number from 1 to 5, based on the order selected. The first woman with a popped pussy gets 5 times the points, the next 4, and so on. So, I think that explains the game. So, LET'S PLAY"

With that, everyone in the room began playing those slots. Ruth and the others could hear the wheels spinning throughout the room. None of the women were sure what having their pussies popped meant. They had a guess that when someone pressed the button on their clits, the little cylinders would pop out of them. Their cunts would be like little dispensers. That sounded horribly embarrassing, but they'd live through it.

Then the first man won. Ruth could see lights go off on a machine, and a guy was throwing his hands in the air. The crowd was cheering as the man made his way on stage. As he came up, the man asked Tony if he could play with whatever woman he chose. Tony just laughed and told him to have a good time.

Sue Lynn realized she wanted to win. She wanted to be the one who had her debt paid after these awful four games were over. So, as the guy came up, she began yelling at him to come over and pop her pussy. A moment later, the other four women realized why Sue was doing what she was doing, and Tony and his friends were bent over laughing as all five ladies on stage begged the guy to pop their pussies.

The poor guy was overwhelmed by the choices. He just stood there and stared for a moment. But then it was Sue Lynn's huge jugs that decided things for him. He just had to feel those things. The guy walked over to the big girl and lifted her tits. Sue was actually relieved as the guy fondled her. She would have the first popped pussy. That should give her a pretty big lead. When the guy finally tired of playing with those enormous tits, he reached down for the button stuck to Sue Lynn's clit. It took a minute for him to press it correctly. Then he got it. A second later, there was a soft click. And right after that, Sue Lynn let out a howl, and then her mouth began to open and close absolutely silently.

The little cylinders were really cute devices. Inside each one was a little disc. That disc was suspended within the cylinder by three posts going out from it into the walls of the cylinder. Inside the disc was a tiny battery and a little motor. When the button was pushed the little motor went to work.

The outer wall of the cylinder was actually broken into three sections. When the motor started, the three spokes extended and pushed their way out. The three sections of the cylinder separated. The spokes would continue to extend until the pressure reached a certain level. At that point they would lock in place. Inside Sue Lynn's pussy, the cylinder expanded almost instantly. In less than a second the cylinder went from a solid object with a half inch diameter to three split sections with a diameter over three inches.

Sue Lynn felt the man press at her clit. She let out a soft moan as the man rubbed it while he tried to press the button. Then she felt him press down on it. A moment later something inside her blew up.

Colonel Fairchild had no idea what had happened. Something was stretching her pussy apart. As she threw her head around, she caught a glimpse of one of the TV screens. Oh DEAR GOD!! Her pussy was popped completely open. She couldn't believe the size of her hole. And there was the piece of paper. Sue Lynn could actually see it sitting inside her. And the guy was reaching for it. LORD!! She was stretched so wide, that he was able to actually just reach into her vagina and pull it out. Sue Lynn was so distressed at her popped open condition, that she didn't even notice the guy's disappointment at pulling out the $100 ticket.

The other four girls were almost in shock. Sue Lynn's pussy had been POPPED! And it was going to happen to THEM!!! All those people were playing those machines, and sooner or later another one was going to hit. In fact, there it WAS!! Another one was flashing, and another guy was headed towards the stage in victory. This time there was no chorus of women begging to have their pussies popped. Instead, each girl just moaned and shook her head as the man would look over at her.

The man who had won eyed all the naked ladies. Then he walked over to where Lee Kwan was seated. The Asian colonel squirmed and struggled as the guy fondled her tits. Then she made these fascinating little mewing sounds as he reached down towards her pussy. It took the guy a moment to press the little button on Lee's clit. A second later, Lee's pussy was popped wide open and Lee went absolutely silent.

Colonel Kwan was in shock. It wasn't as much the physical discomfort, as the absolute humiliation. Lee could see herself on the closed circuit TV and her vagina was stretched so wide, she could actually see the piece of paper just sitting in the gaping hole. How could they expose her like that to all these people. And now that strange man was reaching into her. She could feel his hand inside her tunnel. Now she could feel him leaving, and that paper being pulled out too. Couldn't they at least PLEASE close her up now. But no, they were just leaving her and Sue sitting there with their vaginas wide open, while they went back to their stupid game.

Tony announced that the second man had pulled $300 out of Lee Kwan's pussy. With the bonus, that gave Lee a score of 1200. The Korean girl had a large lead. It was too bad that she just didn't care at that point.

Meanwhile, people began playing the machines again. Wheels spun and bells rang, but for a while no one won. Ruth and the two sisters could only watch as players gamed for the right to pop one of them open. And then it happened. Another man yelled that he had won. As his machine lit up, the happy player headed for the stage. And Ruth's heart sank as he headed right for her.

Ruth had no idea who the man was, and she didn't care. As soon as he got to her, he began flopping her big tits around. Normally, Ruth would have screamed, but right now, she just prayed that after he got tired of her boobs, he'd move onto one of the twins. But, no, now he was reaching down towards her pussy. Oh Please, DON'T DO IT!! There was a pressure at her clit that made her squirm, and then POP!!!

The general let out a shriek. Her pussy had just been popped and she couldn't believe it. It felt like someone had reached into her vagina and was pulling her open. And aside from being uncomfortable, the view she was giving the crowd of her entire vaginal channel, was completely mortifying. By the time the guy reached up inside her and pulled out his prize, Ruth was just hanging her head and sobbing.

The man who had pulled the paper out of Ruth's pussy held it up. Everyone could see that it said $200. Ruth had a score of 600 points. And the players began playing the machines again.

The twins kept glancing at the players and then at each other. Each one knew that either she or her sister was about to have her pussy popped. And neither one wanted that pussy to be hers.

It was almost ten more minutes before another player won. When it finally happened, another man began to make his way over to the stage. He was tall and thin, and he had a kind of evil little smile on his face. Without any hesitation at all, he headed right for Gitte Krieger.

Gitte couldn't help cringing as the man came over to her. She was going to be popped. From what she could see of the pussies that had already been stretched, it looked awful. Gitte didn't want it to happen to her, but the man was already beginning to fondle her tits. It would only be a matter of moments before he pressed the button on her clit, and her pussy was popped open. A single tear ran down her face as she prayed for it not to happen.

The man, whoever he was, actually asked Gitte if she would like him to pop her pussy. "Oh GOD NO!!. Please don't do it. DON'T POP MEEEE!!!"

"Well, I tell you what, beautiful. I can't really decide which pussy to pop, so I'll let you pick. If you'd rather, I'll just poke a finger up your ass, and I'll pop your sister's pussy. You just say which. Either tell me to pop your pussy, or beg me really nicely to put a finger into your butt."

Dear Lord, that was an easy choice. Anything had to be better than having her pussy stretched open like that. She could still see General Simpson's vagina spread out on camera. Gitte swore she could see all the way to the bottom of that pink hole. Absolutely anything had to better than being displayed like that.

"Oh yes, Oh PLEASE, please put your finger up my butt. Oh YES!! Put it way up there. Get it as far up my ass as you can, just please PLEASE don't POP ME!!"

The guy touched her asshole, and Gitte actually felt relieved. She wasn't going to be popped. There, the guy's finger was going in. Gitte tried to relax, so that he could get as far up her ass as he wanted. As long as he was happy with her anus, her pussy wouldn't be stretched open. Oh, thank GOD!! He was reach over with his other hand for Gertie's button. She was going to be popped instead of her. Her twin realized the same thing, and she began screaming as the guy reached over.

"What are you doing??!! YOU BITCH!! No get away from THERE!! Gitte it was YOUR TURN!!! Get him away from MEEE!! NOOO!! Don't touch my PUSSY!! PLEASE!!! DON'T POP IIIIIT!!! NOOO!! Oh GOOOODDD!!"

Gitte couldn't look. She knew what she'd done to her sister. Gertie was shrieking as her vagina was popped open just like the others. Gitte wanted to feel guilty, but she just couldn't. She still had that finger worming around in her ass, but at least she hadn't been popped.

Gertie tried to calm down, but it was awful. She was stretched open so far, that everyone could see as far up her as they wanted to. And the way everyone laughed as that man reached in and pulled that slip of paper from her pussy. She was opened up so wide, Gertie had barely felt him touch the walls of her channel.

The guy pulled his finger out of Gertie's bottom and held up the piece of paper. Everyone could see $400 written on it. That meant the $500 slip was up Gitte's snatch. All the players began pulling handles as fast as they could.

It was less than two minutes later when the bells went off again. A young man threw his hands in the air and dashed for the stage. He ran straight for Gitte.

Gitte screamed. She was going to be POPPED! Somehow, when the last guy had switched to her sister, she had thought she was safe. For whatever reason, the girl had been convinced that by letting that last man play in her bottom, she was saving her vagina from being stretched out. Now she realized that wasn't the case. The new guy was reaching for the button on her clit, and in just a moment, she would be just as wide open as the rest of the girls.

The blonde sergeant cringed as the man reached for her clit. For a moment, nothing happened. Then there was a soft click. A second later, Gitte felt like a pole had been shoved up her cunt. She looked up and her vagina was on TV. It was stretched open, and she could actually see the folded up piece of paper just sitting there inside it. The man was reaching into her and pulling it out. The feeling of that hand going into her as she watched it happen on the monitor was really bizarre. Then it was over, and the man had his reward.

The first round was over. The five ladies just sat there with popped open pussies, while Tony totaled up the score. After the round, the points stood at:

Lee: 1200

Gertie 800

Ruth: 600

Gitte 500

Sue: 500

Meanwhile, the poor girls were just sitting there moaning, and wondering if they would ever be closed. Finally, Tony seemed to notice them.

"Well folks, I think we need to close up those pussies so we can get ready for another round. So all winners need to go back to their ladies. If you hold those buttons down, the pussies will close. Now ladies, would you like these nice gentlemen to rub those clits for you?"

Normally, the ladies would have been horrified at the idea of having their clits rubbed in public. But not now. A second later, all five ladies were pleading with the men to come over and press their clits. Then, as the men rubbed and pressed their buttons, the girls couldn't help moaning and squirming. And still they didn't care. They could feel their pussies slowly closing and that was all that mattered.

When the pussies were closed again, Janice came forward. She told the crowd that she needed to open the curtains again to retrieve the poppers. In a few minutes each woman had her pussylips stretched apart again, so that Janice could access her hole. Somehow, after having been stretched so far open a bit earlier, this didn't seem nearly as humiliating this time as it had before.

Janice pulled the poppers out of each woman and left them sitting there opened up. Ruth and the others just sat there, saying nothing. They all had their pussies pulled open, but there was nothing they could do about it. So they just sat there as everyone stared at their exposed vaginas, while they waited to see what Janice would do to them next.

A minute later, they found out. Janice reappeared with another set of poppers. The ladies all pleaded with her not to load them up again, but she just shoved one of those poppers up each pussy. As she lodged them in there, she connected the firing button to each clit. When she was done, Janice unhooked each chain and closed each woman's curtains. Somehow, none of the girls felt any relief as their flaps folded shut again. After all, they knew how exposed they were going to be in just a very little while.

When all five pussies were loaded again, Tony announced that the second round could begin. Once more, slot machines began to whirl and ring, as each player tried to be the next lucky winner.

It wasn't long before another winner was chosen. A young guy jumped in the air and headed for the stage. The women just shuddered as he made his way over. All except Gertie. She began screaming at the guy. "Come on POP ME, Please POP MEEE!!" The other ladies just looked over at her. They were sure she had lost her mind.

Well the guy did as she asked, and Gertie Krieger watched him walk over to her. She wasn't sure this was really a good idea, but it was too late now. Sure enough the guy played with her tits a minute, and then reached down. It took a moment, but then there was that awful stretching feeling as Gertie was popped open again. The guy reached into her twat and pulled out a slip of paper. He held it up so that everyone could see that he had won $400. Then he made his way back to the games.

Gitte asked her sister what was wrong with her. Gertie said there was nothing wrong. They were all going to be popped anyway, so she might as well try to win. As bad as these games were, Gertie had a feeling the Olympics Tony had spoken of would be worse. So she wanted to be the one woman who wouldn't have to compete in them.

Just then another guy won. The ladies all knew Gertie was right, but somehow they just couldn't bring themselves to plead to have their pussies popped. It was such a degrading experience.

Gitte wasn't going to have to ask. The guy was headed right for her. She just cringed as he reached down between her legs. Then she found herself popped open again. Everyone in the room seemed to be enjoying the sight of the two identical twins displaying their wide open pussies. The guy who had popped Gitte held up a paper that said $500.

The twins just sat there, miserable, their poor pussies stretched open and exposed again. It was all they could do. Meanwhile, the players went back to their machines. It was almost ten minutes before the next winner began celebrating.

Ruth couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was a WOMAN!! How could a woman have won? Why would a woman even want to PLAY??!!!! And dear GOD!!! She was heading right for HER!!!!

She was an older woman, somewhere between 50 and 60. Ruth didn't recognize her. And she didn't recognize Ruth, either.

"Well, honey, I don't know who you are, and I don't care. But you don't seem to be enjoying this very much and that's just too bad. I've never seen a pussy popped open like this, what's it like?"

"Oh GOD! It's AWFULLL! Please don't do it to me. Pleeeeasssee"

"Don't do what, dearie?"

"POP MEEEE!!!"

"Oh, I'm sorry dear, but I have to pop your little pussy. Otherwise, I don't get my prize. But maybe I can at least make it a bit more enjoyable for you."

With that, the woman reached down towards Ruth's cunt. Ruth braced herself for what was coming, but it didn't. She wasn't popped. Instead, the strange woman was just rubbing her clit. The general tried to fight it, but she couldn't. Ruth got more and more excited. Oh please let her STOP!! Ruth couldn't cum in front of all these people.

"Oh please stop, PLEASE STOP, D-D-on't Do Th-that. Oh Oh OHH STOP!! Oh! Hu Huh HUH! PLEASE DON'T. Oh GOD!! STOOOOOPPP!! Huh HUH HUH. Oh NOOOO!! GOD!!! NOO!!!! STOOOOP!!!! ....." POP!

Ruth was just going to give up and let herself go, when POP! Her pussy was wide open again. Her channel was gaping and stretched and she almost didn't care. She was so close and so HORNY! Then, the general realized that everyone was laughing at the way she was wriggling in her chair. Her popped pussyhole was waving around at everyone.

Then the lady reached into the hole and pulled her prize out. It said $200. Just that contact inside her tunnel made Ruth shiver again.

"Thank you for the prize dearie. Try not to get the floor too slippery."

For a moment, Ruth didn't know what she meant. Then she got it. She was so turned on she was dripping. With her hole stretched open like that, Ruth's pussy was actually dripping juice onto the floor. The general wanted to crawl under the floor, but she was still trapped. Ruth tried not to wriggle as she just sat there with her pussy leaking syrup.

Ruth didn't even really notice as the round progressed. Lee and Sue Lynn were popped open again, and the two men that won pulled their prizes out of them. Sue's pussy gave up $100 and then $300 was pulled out of Lee's.

So there the five ladies were again. All with popped open pussies waiting for the winners to close them up again.

Janice told the winners to shut them, so they all came back over. All five women began to moan, as their clits were stroked enough to allow their pussies to close again. Finally, the pussies were all shut. But the woman with Ruth wasn't quitting.

"It wasn't fair to leave you like that, was it dearie? Here, let me make it up to you."

Oh GOD! She wasn't stopping! Ruth was already so CLOSE!! She couldn't fight at all.

"Oh PLEASE DOON'T! Oh GODD!! Huh! Huh Sto. Sto.. STOP!! Oh Go! Oh GO!! OH GOOODDDD!! OH NOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! NOOOOO!!!"

As she came, Ruth kept screaming NO!, but it didn't matter. The whole crowd stopped to admire the sight of the middle aged general screaming in orgasm in front of them. They were all howling with laughter, as Ruth kept screaming NO! and shaking her pussy all around.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers