Casino Plot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it ended. Ruth's orgasm ceased and she just sagged down in her chair. She was so embarrassed by what she had done, she almost didn't care what happened next. How could she do that? Yes the woman had masturbated her, but she should have fought it. Why did she get so excited by it? What was WRONG WITH HER?

Meanwhile, Janice was announcing the latest score:

Gertie 2800

Gitte 2500

Lee: 1500

Ruth: 1200

Sue: 700

Then it was time for round 3. Janice announced it, and the five ladies just sagged. Their poor pussies would be popped again. Would it never end? But then Janice was asking them if they would like to do something different this time. Janice told the girls that she knew their little pussies needed a rest, so if they were really good, they could just hold the poppers in their mouths this time.

Oh LORD! That didn't sound so bad. All five women began to nod their heads and tell Janice that they would be really good if she would do that.

Janice looked down the line. Normally she would pick on Ruth, but right now the general was so out of it, that she wouldn't be any fun. So Janice needed a second choice. Lee Kwan was it. The little Korean colonel was the most modest of the group, and was the one most humiliated by what was happening.

"Lee, do you think I should do one round just in your mouths?"

"Oh yes, please Janice, that would be really nice of you."

Janice smiled. There was nothing nice about it. The stupid twits just hadn't figured it out.

"Well then Lee, I have a problem. Because what part of you ladies do you think this crowd wants to see?"

"our p-pussie... " Lee mumbled her answer. Janice could hardly hear her.

"Now Lee, if you want to do this, you have to be good. That means you have to answer my questions so that everyone can hear you. So what does this crowd want to see."

Lee didn't dare not answer, even though the answer was horrid. "They want to see our pussies, Janice."

"That's right, Lee. So isn't that a problem."

"No, Janice. All of us have our legs spread nice and wide. Everyone can see all of our pussies."

"Well, I know that Lee. But all those pussies are closed up. I think that the crowd would like those five pussies opened up while we play. Now how could I do that?"

Oh sweet JESUS!! "Y-You could o-o-open our c-c-curtains." Lee managed to get it out.

Poor Lee, she was so humiliated saying this, but Janice just wasn't done with her.


"Well, I could do that. Do you think the people would like me to open all the curtains?"


"I-I-I I don't know."

Well of course she did know. Janice could have yelled at her for the stupid answer, but she had a better idea.

"Well then, why don't you ask everyone."

"WHAT??"


"You heard me! Ask everyone if they would like me to open your curtain. And ask very nicely. These people are our guests, and I expect you to be very polite."

Oh GOD! But she had to do it. Lee took a deep breath, and asked her question so that everyone could hear her.

"FOLKS!! Would you like Janice to pull the curtains, so that our pussies will be nice and open for you all?"

Well that was an easy question. The whole crowd screamed "YES!"

"Well Lee " Janice purred, "I think that answers that question. So you need to tell me to open the curtains. And I want to hear some enthusiasm."

Enthusiasm. JESUS! All Lee wanted to do was leave. Not that it mattered. So Lee figured she might as well get it over with.

"Come on Janice, what are you waiting for. OPEN THOSE CURTAINS!"

"Well, if that's the way you feel, Lee. Let's DO IT!"

With that, Janice reached for Lee's chain, and Lee felt her pussylips gradually pull apart. Then it stopped.

"Lee, ask them if you're open far enough and let me know what they say."

Oh Dear LORD! This just kept getting worse and worse.

"GUYS! Is my pussy open far enough?"

Lee asked the crowd, and as one they shouted back "WIDER!"

"Janice, they want me opened up wider."

Colonel Kwan then waited for Janice to fulfill the request. She tried not to cry as it happened. Her flaps separated farther. As Janice pulled on her curtain chain, her hole and her clit became clearly visible.

"Ask then again, Lee."

"Okay, am I opened up enough now?"

Lee hoped they'd be satisfied, but once again they just yelled "WIDER!"

"Janice, they want my pussy opened even farther."

A moment later, Lee felt her flaps being stretched even farther apart. Finally, when Lee was beginning to think she might actually be stretched apart, Janice locked her flaps in place. So there she was again. Sitting down with her pussy gaping open to the crowd.

After seeing what had happened to Lee, the other girls knew what was coming. None of them even bothered to complain as Janice opened their curtains and locked their pussies wide open.

When she had all five cunts nicely displayed, Janice got out the next round of poppers.

"Okay girls, when I come to you open your mouths. Then when I put the popper in, close your mouth and keep it right where I put it."

Janice started with the twins. They each did as they were told. Soon the rest of the girls followed. No one objected. Sure it would be silly to have their mouths opened, but then they could just spit out the stupid piece of paper and be done with it.

When the popper were in each girl's mouth, Janice stuck each button to the ladies' noses. God did that look funny. Then it was time to play.

"Folks, this round will play a little different. You will play your machines until all five winners are chosen. Then each winner will pop open each lady at the same time. The folks who win, get to pick ladies in the order they win. Girls, sorry, but since you'll all be popped at the same time, no bonuses this time."

The girls just sat there. They didn't care about the bonuses. They just wanted this over.

It took a little while, but five winners were chosen at last. Four men and one woman chose a prize from Ruth's little group. The lady chose Sue Lynn. When everyone was in place, they all pressed the buttons on the girls' noses.

Janice had them go at the same time, so that none of the ladies would realize what was happening until it was too late. When those poppers were fired, they split into the same three pieces. The top piece went straight up into the roof of the mouth. The two bottom pieces slid off the tongue and lodged behind the lower teeth. Then they quickly expanded. Within a second, every woman had her mouth locked open as far as it could possibly go. The tongue was clear, but the women couldn't close their mouths so much as a fraction of an inch.

With the mouths locked open, the winners reached in and pulled out their prizes. It was very uncomfortable, and the women hoped it would be over very shortly. But then the lady in front of Sue Lynn wanted to have a bit of fun.

The woman grabbed Sue Lynn's tongue and pulled it out of her mouth. Then she began wiggling it around and flipping it. Very shortly, the other winners were laughing and then pulling the tongues out of the mouths they had won as well.

Ruth and her friends couldn't believe what was happening. It was incredibly degrading to have your tongue used as a toy. And they could all taste the fingers that were holding onto them. It was truly disgusting.

Then the lady with Sue Lynn had another brilliant idea. With one hand, she lifted Sue's huge left tit. With the other, she stretched her tongue out as far as she could. When she had the two together, she began whipping Sue's tongue across her own nipple. Whether she wanted to or not, Colonel Fairchild was licking her own boob in front of everyone. A moment later, the other winners picked up on the idea, and shortly all five women were licking their own tits.

Lee and the others moaned and sobbed, but they couldn't stop it. The winners kept rubbing their tongues over their own nipples. Within seconds, all the women completely forgot about their opened curtains. The fact that their vaginas were gaping open in front of everyone, ceased even being a concern.

Finally, Janice called a halt to it. The game needed to get onto the next round. Janice told the winners to have the ladies wave goodbye. They all laughed. Each one dropped the tit they were holding, then they held the tongue out and waved it at the crowd.

It was over, Ruth was just starting to relax, when the guy holding her tongue reached into his mouth and pulled out a piece of gum. Ruth's eyes got wide, as he took it and reached over towards her. The general thought she would be sick, when the guy stuck it to the roof of her mouth. Locked open the way she was, Ruth couldn't even spit the awful thing out. She was just trapped there with some stranger’s chewing gum stuck in her mouth. It was dripping onto her tongue and it tasted vile. Oh PLEASE let this END!!

And end it did. Janice had all the winners rub noses, and the mouths gradually closed. Of course Ruth's mouth closed right around that disgusting piece of gum. And the popper was still in there as well. Ruth didn't dare try to spit out the gum. She might spit the popper out as well, and that she knew would get her in terrible trouble.

Janice came around shortly and began collecting poppers. Each woman opened her mouth wide, so that Janice could get the thing out. When she got to Ruth, the general opened as wide as she could. But Janice just pulled the popper out and left the gum in there.

"Please, Janice, take the gum out of my mouth."

"I'm sorry, dear, but I can't. I don't have anywhere to put it."

"Oh PLEASE!! It's DISGUSTING!!"

"Oh all right. I guess I do have one place to put it. After all, your curtains are still open."

"Oh JESUS, not THERE!!!"

"Now Now Ruth, you were the one who was complaining. Now, open wide"

Oh GOD! She was going to take the gum out of her mouth, and put it in her pussy. IN HER PUSSY! But, maybe that wouldn't be as bad as keeping that gross thing in her mouth. Ruth took a deep breath, and opened her mouth wide.

The general felt Janice reach up in there and pull the gum out. Then she reached down to Ruth's crotch and Ruth felt Janice's fingers go up inside her. Then they were pulled out and everyone was laughing. Ruth felt strange down there. Then she looked at the TV screens. With her flaps stretched apart, her hole was clearly visible. And the general could just make out that wad of chewing gum stuck up inside there.

"Ok folks, that's the end of round 3. So I guess I need to close those curtains now." Janice was speaking to the crowd again, and Ruth went into a near panic. If she closed her curtains, that gum would be closed up in her pussy. Oh GOD NO!!

"NOO!!, " Ruth started screaming and pleading. "Don't CLOSE THE CURTAIN!!!! PLEEEAAASSE!!!! DOOOONNN'T CLOOOOSSE THEEEEEEM!!!"

The other ladies started screaming at Ruth. They of course desperately wanted to be closed. But Janice said that since Ruth wanted to be left open, she would do as she asked and leave all the curtains pulled apart while she got ready for the next round. She told everyone that she hoped they would enjoy the view. Also, she announced the scores after round 3.

Gertie 3000

Gitte 2600

Lee: 1900

Ruth: 1500

Sue: 1200

Janice went off to load up another set of poppers, leaving the ladies to just sit there with their pussies pulled open. Ruth just sobbed quietly, while the others still yelled at her. She didn't want to be sitting there with her flaps pulled apart either, but she just couldn't stand the idea of being closed with that gum still lodged inside her tunnel. Then Janice returned, and none of it mattered anyway.

It was time for round 4, and Janice quickly stuck a popper up each opened pussy. Ruth was almost relieved when Janice pulled the gum out of her snatch, so that she could get the popper in there. Janice got a firing button attached to each clit, and then she did indeed close the curtains. The little white poppers disappeared from view, as each lady’s flaps gradually closed and covered up her vaginal passage.

Round 4 started uneventfully. After having their mouths stretched, the girls were just resigned to having their pussies popped again. Lee, Ruth and Gitte were already popped open, when the fourth winner headed over to Sue Lynn. The big colonel just sighed as the guy pressed the button and her pussy sprung wide open again.

But then, instead of leaving, the guy pulled something out of his pocket. It was a small, toy Matchbox truck. The man took the truck and placed it inside Sue Lynn's gaping pussy. That pink tunnel was pulled open so far, that the truck could easily sit there, clearly in view to everyone.

"Well, look at that. This girl's so big, she has a pussy you could drive a truck in." The guy doubled over at this own joke, and everyone laughed along with him. Everyone but Sue Lynn. She was so humiliated, she just began to cry.

The man walked off, and the last winner came up and popped Gertie Krieger's pussy open. When he took his prize out and left, the five ladies once again had their tunnels spread wide open for everyone's viewing pleasure. And poor Sue Lynn, still had that truck parked in hers.

Janice let everyone look for a fair amount of time, then she had the winners rub clits and close the girls up again. The one guy did pull the truck out of Sue Lynn before he closed her. But the big girl was still sobbing even after her vagina was emptied again. She didn't even notice as Janice announced the scores going into the last round.

Lee: 3900

Gitte 3800

Gertie 3200

Ruth: 1800

Sue: 1600

It looked like Lee and the twins were safely into the next round. It was going to come down to Ruth and Sue Lynn to see who was eliminated in the first game.

Then Janice was back. She had the final set of poppers. The girls just moaned a little, as Janice went down the line and pulled curtains open. As awful as it was, the ladies were almost getting used to being exposed like that.

Ruth tried to just tune out where she was and relax. She was going to have to be popped one more time and then it would be over. Her poor pussy had been stretched open three times already, and everyone in the room had already had plenty of opportunities to see all the way up inside her. She would be able to survive one more time, and then she could go home.

Janice was coming over to her, and Ruth didn't even react as the woman took a popper and reached down between her legs. But then, Janice's hand went lower than before. The popper went down past Ruth's vagina. The general let out a shriek as the plastic thing poked at her anus. Ruth howled and squirmed, but Janice just gave the think a good push, and up it went. General Simpson couldn't believe that thing was now tucked away inside her bottom. And she couldn't imagine what it would feel like if it were popped.

Meanwhile, Janice attached Ruth's button to her clit and made her way down the line. By the time she had tucked all those poppers up the various anuses, all five women were gasping for breath. It wasn't so much the feel of those things up their backsides, it was that they all knew what those poppers were capable of when they were activated. Tony and Connie couldn't help laughing, as they watched each woman's eyes pop open really wide, as Janice plugged her anal opening. After she was done, Janice walked over and joined her friends. She left the ladies' curtains opened as well. After all, there was nothing up those pussies that those flaps needed to hold in place.

With the poppers in place, Janice started round five. Bells rung and wheels spun as the players went at it. Then, the first winner of the round was chosen. He dashed up to the stage, right for Lee Kwan. The beautiful Korean lady fascinated him. He stroked her face and fondled her tits before moving lower. The man played with Lee's pussy for a moment or two, and then reached for her clit. There was a soft click, and then Colonel Kwan let out a howl worthy of any desert coyote.

Lee saw the guy headed over towards her. She couldn't believe that she would be the first one to have her asshole opened. The guy just petted her for a little while, and Lee hoped that maybe he would move on to another woman, but he stayed with her. Then he was reaching down. His fingers went into her splayed open pussy. With her flaps pried apart, the guy had no trouble entering her hole. Then he reached up for her clit. Lee prayed that this wasn't going to be as bad as she thought it might be.

POP! The thing in her butt went off. It was bad. GOD!! IT WAS AWFULL!!!! Her poor asshole. It was being spread from the inside, and Lee couldn't believe the pressure on her anus. She looked up, and she could actually see her anus on the screen. The white popper was inside her, and the anal ring had tried to close over it. The ring couldn't come anywhere near closing of course, but it had covered the prongs of the popper that were pushing into her tunnel and holding her open. Also, with her curtains still wide open, Lee could see her vagina. The colonel could actually see a bulge in the lower surface of her vaginal tunnel, where the top piece of the popper in her ass was pushing up. And her poor asshole. GOD!! It was open so WIDE! Lee could actually see the pink walls of her anal tract. And so could EVERYONE ELSE!! Not only that, but there was a slip of paper sitting in her asshole. Lee had to grit her teeth as the guy reached into her butt to pull it out.

Lee tried to relax and breathe, but then she saw the fly. It was just buzzing around. But awful thoughts went through Lee's mind. What if it landed. What if it landed ON HER ANUS!! What if it CRAWLED UP INSIDE THERE!!!. She'd have a bug crawling in her ass and she couldn't stop it. There was no way Lee could close her asshole if that fly came near it. The fly never did of course, but poor Lee never could take her eyes off it.

The next winner ran up a few minutes later. All the ladies were staring at the image of Lee's open asshole on the TV. Gertie didn't even realize that the guy had won, or that he had chosen her, until she felt his hand fondling her tit. Then she shrieked, and if she hadn't been strapped down, she would have jumped to the ceiling. The poor woman realized that she was going to be the next one to have her butthole popped open.

It didn't take long. The guy, whoever he was, wobbled her big tits for a couple of moments. Then he reached down and pressed the button on her clit. The next sensation that went through Gertie's body was like nothing she'd ever even imagined.

Her butthole was blown open. That was the only way she could describe it. Her anus expanded outward until she could actually feel the wind blowing up her ass. Gertie tried to clamp her muscles down and close up, but she couldn't do it. That popper was going to keep her ass wide open, whether she wanted it to or not. A minute later, the lucky winner reached into her butt and pulled out his prize. Then he stepped aside to allow the game to continue.

As Gertie joined Lee in the miserable condition of having their assholes popped open, the room began searching for a third winner. It didn't take very long. In minutes, another man threw his hand in the air. But then before he headed for the stage, the guy stopped to talk to another man on the floor. They spoke for a minute, and then the guy handed him something. The ladies couldn't make out what the man had received before he came up to join them on the stage.

From the way the man was coming up, Ruth knew her ass was next. The guy was headed right for her. With Lee already popped next to her, there was no way he was coming to anyone but her. Ruth tried to relax and prepare herself for what was coming. The man played with her boobs a bit, and then fingered her spread open pussy. Then came the moment when he reached for her clit and fired her popper.