Casino Plot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There just was no way to prepare for it. As her butt flew open, Ruth's eyes popped open as well. The feeling of her asshole being stretched way beyond its normal limits was unbelievable. And then, to make matters worse, the guy was reaching into her butt. As the fingers went up there and pulled out the slip of paper, Ruth tried to relax and just let it end. But it didn't end, the guy pulled out the paper and then stuck two fingers back up Ruth's ass. The crowd laughed, as the guy demonstrated how he could easily wiggle his fingers around in that popped open tunnel.

Then the guy got everyone really laughing. He opened his other hand. The man he had stopped to talk to was the guy with the toy truck. Ruth's eyes got really wide as she saw what the guy had, and realized what he was going to do with it.

"OH GOD NO!!!! Don't PLEEEEAAASSE DOOOOON'T!!!"

But he wasn't listening. The guy placed the truck at Ruth's anus and began pushing it in. The hole was plenty wide, but the spokes of the popper were in the way. Ruth had to wince a bit, as the guy had to push down on the floor of her anal tunnel in order to sneak the truck past the popper, But he managed to do it. When the guy removed his hand, the truck remained behind, parked well up Ruth's wide open behind.

Ruth was moaning quietly as the guy finally walked off. She could actually feel the wheels of that toy sitting on her anal tissues. The general was just waiting for this awful game to end, so at least the toy would be pulled out of her behind.

Now it was time for the fourth winner. This was also a guy. He had a choice of Sue Lynn and Gitte and he wasted no time in heading over to Colonel Fairchild. The big blonde woman with those huge tits just fascinated him. The man spent an awful long time playing with Sue Lynn's big tits. He fondled them, bounced them, and even gave them a kiss. Then, he sucked one of her nipples into her mouth as he reached down and pressed her firing button.

As her bottom blew open, Sue Lynn arched forward and jammed her enormous tit right into the guy’s mouth. The winner smiled and then gave the pretty boob a couple more little kisses. Sue wanted to try and focus on the feeling in her popped open butt and somehow manage to adjust to it. But that guy kept kissing her tit and jarring her. Then his fingers were up her butt pulling out the paper. Except he wasn't pulling it out. He was just holding his fingers in her ass while he turned and talked to someone in the crowd.

The guy was joking with someone who was obviously a friend of his. And he just left his fingers in Sue Lynn's butt while he talked. Colonel Fairchild wiggled and moaned as the guy just continued to rest his fingers in her ass. It seemed like an eternity before the guy finally pulled his fingers and the paper out her anus and headed off.

Poor Gitte was now watching the room. Everyone was playing and she could see all the other assholes popped open on the TV screens. No matter who won, Gitte knew that her ass was going to be popped .

The machines hummed, and in a few minutes the final winner headed over to Gitte. The miserable sergeant could already hear her friends moaning around her. And she knew that in just a moment she'd be joining them. The guy had reached her. He played with her tits a moment, stuck a finger up her pussy, and then as he played around in there, he popped her.

The guy had to laugh. As the girl's bottom popped open, he could actually feel the stretch open tunnel pressing against the finger he still had in the lady's pussy. Continuing to laugh, he pulled out of the cunt and reached into the bottom. He fished for a second and then found the paper. It was quickly extracted, and the happy man headed off.

With all the winners picked, Janice announced the final scores.

Lee: 6400

Gertie 4400

Gitte 4200

Ruth: 2400

Sue: 1800

Sue had lost. Whatever happened from here on out, Sue was eliminated. The big colonel would definitely be participating in whatever those Olympics were that Janice was talking about.

Then, Janice was walking down the line. She whispered something in each lady's ear. The women shook their heads, but Janice reminded them that she could keep them sitting there with their asses popped open as long as she wanted. Sadly, one by one each woman began to nod. Although, it was very obvious that none of them were happy about it.

Janice counted to three and then pointed to the ladies. Obediently, and in unison, the miserable women said what they had been told. "Folks, as a final thank you to all of you for playing, we would all like to cum for you. So we need the last winners to come up and start working our clits."

It was obvious to everyone in the room, that none of these women really had any desire to be publicly masturbated to orgasm. But that didn't matter. All the people in the room wanted to see it happen, so the girls were about to be put into action.

The last five winners came up and began rubbing those clits. Each woman had to sigh a little as her poor stretched anus finally was allowed to close up again. Ruth, however wasn't all that thrilled, since that horrible toy truck was still sitting inside her ass.

The guys kept rubbing those clits, and whether the wanted to or not, the ladies began to respond to all that manipulation. Lee desperately wanted to go home. Cumming in front of all these people would be so shameful. But she couldn't stop it. The guy continued to work her clit and the sensations were getting stronger and stronger.

It took about ten minutes, but then it happened. One after another, the five women began to fire off. Gertie went first and her twin went quickly behind her. They were still trying to catch their breaths, when Ruth began to shriek and hump her pussy. Even that truck up her butt couldn't keep her from orgasming under all that attention.

Sue Lynn heard Ruth shriek and struggled against her own orgasm, but it was a losing struggle. Ruth was still humping in her chair, when Sue Lynn let out her first howl. The big girl wriggled and screamed. Her huge tits flopped around as she writhed out of control. The entire crowd loved the sight of those enormous boobs flying around while Sue orgasmed.

Then it was down to Lee. The Korean girl had been fighting for all she was worth. But as the strange man continued to masturbate her, she realized that it had been a mistake. If she had allowed herself to orgasm earlier, everyone's attention would have at least been split between her and the other ladies. Now, all the others had finished orgasming and recovered. All the eyes in the room were now on her.

It took a few more minutes, but the result was inevitable. The guy kept doing those little circles right on her clit. Finally, the fight was over. Lee let out a high, shrill scream and began to hump in her chair. Like the others, her pussy was still clipped open and everyone could actually see the amazing amount of juice that poured out of her.

As she allowed the ladies to recover, Janice thanked the crowd for coming. Then she went down the line and pulled each popper out of the poor, abused anuses. Each girl sighed with relief as the awful thing was extracted from her ass. But when Janice stuck the thing back up her spread open pussy, each girl became extremely concerned. After all, the game was supposed to be over.

When she had moved the poppers, Janice closed up all the curtains. As the crowd saw all those pussies closed up for the last time, they began to file out. But Janice still had one more surprise for the ladies. She held up a small tube so that all the women could see clearly what it was. It was that tube of Super Glue.

The girls could only sit and watch, as Janice went to each one and dabbed a couple of drops of glue on her pussylips. Then she would pinch them closed and hold them for a minute to allow the glue to set. When she was done, each girl had a popper sealed up inside her pussy, with the wire and button just hanging out between her legs.

"Well ladies, I hope you enjoyed the game. You're all free to go. We'll see all of you here next week at the same time. Don't worry, the poppers are yours to keep, and the glue will separate in a couple of days. Or, if you're in a big hurry, you can just press the button and that will open you up quick. Either way, have a nice week and we'll see you soon."

With that, Janice pressed a button and the restraints holding the women released. For a moment, the stunned ladies could hardly move. Then they stood up and stumbled back to their clothes. Careful, so that they didn't brush the firing buttons, the girls dressed and headed out to the parking lot.

They were all walking sort of funny. Those glued pussylips kind of pulled with each step. But Ruth had the worst time. That truck was still up her ass, and it pressed against the walls with each step she took.

"Are you all right, Ruth?" It was Sue Lynn asking. She had actually forgotten what Ruth had up inside her behind.

"No, I'm not OK! I have a fucking toy truck up my ASS!! GodDAMNIT!!!!!....... OOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"

As she had said Goddamnit, Ruth had slapped her hand against her thigh. Somehow, that had pushed her legs together in a way that bumped the firing button. It had been enough to set it off. The popper burst open and pulled Ruth's pussylips apart, glue or no glue. And it STUNG, as each lip lost a little bit of skin as well as any little hairs that were growing there.

Ruth screamed and grabbed her crotch. The general hopped up and down, and continued to shriek. The distraught woman jumped all around the parking lot. Sue Lynn couldn't help it. She was bent over laughing as Ruth continued to scream and hop.

The general finally got a grip, but Sue Lynn was still laughing uncontrollably. Ruth was pissed off. How dare she laugh at her after all she had been through. Well, she would show that bitch. Sue Lynn was laughing so hard, she wasn't paying any attention to Ruth. The general snuck up behind her. Then she reached up between Colonel Fairchild's legs. Quickly, she found the button, got a good grip on it, and pressed. A second later, Sue Lynn's laugh was replaced by screams. Then the colonel was doing the same dance that Ruth had been doing only minutes earlier.

As Sue Lynn's pussy popped open, her poor lips were yanked apart. Her vagina felt like it had been lit on fire, as the popper pulled the glued flaps apart. The big colonel grabbed her crotch and began to hop up and down in place. It was hilarious, but this time no one laughed. Ruth was still too pissed, and none of the other women wanted their glued pussies popped open. So they all just waited for Sue Lynn to stop jumping. Then, without another word, the women got into their cars and drove back to the base.

Dear Readers, I'm sorry for the delay, but these chapters are quite long and they take a while. For those of you who have emailed me, I am trying to turn them out as quickly as I can.

As I’ve said before, please take the time to vote. 5s are appreciated, as there are contests here for the highest voted stories each month. Also, please either send feedback or leave comments.

This chapter is the first of the contests. I know what the next two are, but I haven't completely decided what the final head to head one will be. So, if you have an idea of what you'd like it to be, feel free to offer. No promises that I'll use it, but I'll certainly consider it.

mcfbridge.