All Comments on 'Caspar Milquetoast'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Couldn't get past the first part of the story! Your "protagonist" is a sorry assed wimp!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Complete and utter waste of time

What a stupid, stupid pile of shit. Teddy and Gloria deserve each other, they're two hideously twisted human beings (if you can even call the sick fucks that!)

The kids aren't his. Gloria won't give up Trace because she's a whore and Teddy will pay her and the bastard kids' expenses like a good cuck. What a crock of shit

Fuck, Gey Eagle. I thought you had more talent than this. Evidently not. You're just another Matt Moreau

One star

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
He was warned

He was earned early on, and didn't dump her. For me, story died then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i dont get it

blood a and blood o types regularly have babies.

this is a stupid premise.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

She needs to get rid of the husband, he’s loaded so she would be alright. He’s really a sick f@&k. So terribly insecure. She lives like a prisoner with his spying on her constantly. No life for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

I read the whole Story .. I kept waiting for it to get better .. Sadly it did not get any Better .. What a waste of My Time .. The blood type was a Hoax .. She is a Slut and He is a Cluck .. They deserve each other ..

The_NexusThe_Nexusabout 4 years ago
Not exactly an ending

This story is a very short version of Xleglover's Mike and Jen saga. It had a very unsatisfactory ending just like this. The end stinks. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A moron and his whore

Who cares about these characters? Hubby is so pathetic and weak he is not remotely likable He isn’t a man, but a idiot bozo who we have no sympathy for. Wife is just a whore and narcissist slut. Who would care if she got hit by a bus today?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horrible

This was just horrible, i couldnt even finish it. The 2 main characters are so unlikeable and the husband was so bloody wimpy. Hard to feel sorry for him when the slut warned him she couldnt give up her lovers cock, yet he still marries her on the agreement that she could still sleep with her lover. And then everytime she plans to sleep with her lover, he throws a hissyyfit. Nothing to like about this story at all. Even the wimpy cuck fans wouldnt like this.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
The What????

I don´t know how it jumped from two stars to four. Anyway, This is a bunch of crock. In the first place this was his idea that she could see Trace twice a year. And the first time she asks, he started acting like a juvenille. And trying to make sure she doesn´t enjoy herself with Trace. I wouldn blame her if she started sneaking around on him. He deserves it and much more. This is not the signature of a man. First her tells her that he loves her enough to let her sleep with Trace, Then he writes up a contract? Thats when the story started going downhill for me. From thereon till the end it wasn´t more than a bunch of words thrown together to try to make a story out of it. Sorry, but no prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just stupid

The plot is stupid. No need to have her have sex with the stud to get pregnant. Adopt, artificial insemination, and so on.

Why didn't he get a girl? If she could have sex so can't he? And why not tell the guys wife and have her do the prenup? Who cares if your kids find out. Someday they will.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

. "I will not be able to be this close to you and not see you; therefore I will leave for Alaska the next morning."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AYSM ??? Nobody I know uses English thusly.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

widowedidiot4 months ago

The What????""""""""""""" You actually wrote a 1/2 sentence without the word HER in it, and gave it a 2 ????

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

This is just NOE (1) of the worst storie in LW. Nothing so far has surpassed them, but this one is catching the last glimmer of sunlight. Do not write more. Please do not.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

Four kids AND 4 times ( dats) sorta makes him a closet queer, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Geez!

Geez, certainly a different take on a LW story. What happened to she needed to screw him because of his huge cock to “just to make a baby”? I would think the husband would have the wife checked for STDs after her affairs as it seems the Villain is a “player”. A 4 from this old’ boy.

lover1953lover1953about 3 years ago

Got that blood thing all wrong.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

this might literally be the pathetic trash that every useless closeted make "writer" uses as a template for a cuck by the numbers story.

Complete feces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would not settle for crap like that from Miss America or Salma Hayek .Way to go Cluck raising another mans kids

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Oh come on.

Really? This story started good then quickly went to crap. First he's begging her to marry him. Then it's her begging him, He writes a contract to get her to marry him, then starts balking at the thought of Trace sleeping with her, even after she told him that she couldn't stay away from Trace and his lovemaking. Or how he couldn't make her feel like Trace did. She might tell him what he wants to hear, but I don't think she'll ever give up Trace. Especially if Trace wife divorces him. Cause then he's going to have more free time for her. Four kids by her lover and he still try's to act like the king of the hill. This author needs to read his stories first before printing them,.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 3 years ago

They should have alternated. She has Trace father the 1rst child then he fathers the next with another woman

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

Well you are now the title holder, The Dumbest story written.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

What a dumb, stupid man, to let his wife fuck another (several times). Just to have kids. When there are other, proven methods of achieving the same result. Waste of time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you sooo much for not titleing this story Casper Milktoast. It is amazing how many writers prove their lack of knowing the classics by not having a clue what his name was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a bunch of dumb-ass commenters. Do they not realize these stories are pure and simple fiction???Some of them act like the subjects of the tales are real, living, dyed-in-the-wool l, human being. Simple fools. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just crap

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this is full on repressed sexuality. Its sad when someone bats for the same team isnt honest enough with themselves about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't understand, why is nobody commenting on the writer's absolutely moronic premise of type O+A parents being unable to have children? The sheer stupidity of the premise alone is breathtaking. Don't even get me started on the absolute shit that is the rest of the story.

Why the fuck would any man consent to be the father of children from his whorish wife's boyfriend?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I see four orphan kids, cause whore mom and asshole papa got dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know that you meant this story to be so over the top as to be funny BUT.

As in so many Lit. stories there is a seriously misleading part. Type A mom & O Dad is not a problem. Rh- & Rh+ is. Do you know how to correct a published story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The absurd blood typing error is the premise for the story. Because that premise is wrong, the story doesn't work. Moreover, the MC is a spineless cuck, and his wife is too stupid to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Have to agree with the posters below, the absurd blood typing error just stopped me from wanting to read any further.

LoejtcLoejtc9 months ago

Only this writer could create such a ludicrous storyline. I sometimes read his work because I find it comical in a twisted way. Does anyone take these stories seriously?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe it would have been better to have him jump off a bridge on the very first page and let her inherit his entire fortune. At least us readers wouldn't have to read the full story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope, No, Nada. 1 * and not a diddle more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bizaare.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous