All Comments on 'Caspar Milquetoast'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can I interest you in a bridge?

"First, I have type A blood, you have type O blood. We might be able to have babies but they would either die before or soon after birth. "

What a premise for a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i like this story

the subject is handled lightly, i guess, that's why i didnt have any problem w/ it. and it did seem that the couple did get more life from having their 4 kids.

good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
from the begaining this was a dumb story

let another man make your wife a whore.her ex is the father of her childred and got you jumbing hoops.weak minded people think so small.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I think I'll go throw up

Barff barff gagg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You know every once in awhile

There are times when you read something and it actually feels like it LOWERED your IQ. I mean it really makes you feel like you've gotten DUMBER for actually having read it.

This is one of those time.

I think I lost over 75 points off my IQ for having reading this. And every time I think about it I lose another 5 points.

My God this was dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dumb and dumber

This is so unbelievably stupid I couldn't even finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wgat's to come in this story

I have just read this story, which I assume is to be continued. First, I would like to say that A and O blood easily mix. My 3 children are the product of an A blood type mother while I have O type blood. I think that the author is referring to Rh factor in which an rh negative women married to an rh positive husband can have troubles during pregancy when the children is rh positive. I would need to review by old college notes about this subject.

As far as the rest of the story goes, why is he allowing her to receive the old boyfirend's sperm; to me this is not clear: maybe I should reread the story again and very slowly. Is there a surprise ending to the story perhaps in which the husband and boyfriend are together in on a scheme in which the boyfiend is artifically placing vials of the husband's sperm into Gloria's vagina/uterine cerix during the sessions, and the children are actually the husbands? I'm expecting some sort of surprise ending to the story.

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Unobtusely Irritating and Stupidly Offensive

As a writer, you have done some good and stupid things but in large part I felt you had some sense of reality and justice (call it consequence). I saw some growth and late maturity.

Now through this abortion, I find you are totally non-sensical and largely offensive(less than 99.9% of a rational man) beyond most norms.

It was insulting to think that you felt this worth your time and that we would find favor with it.

No one should want to constrain you or any writer of some accomplishment to rigid constraints of expectation. Writers are able to write what they want as they should.

Non-the-less readers are your only customers and are drawn to certain proclivities that interest them and the writers who provide it. An occasion exploration or clinker that isn't totally offensive is to be expected from a growing writer.

From the title to the end of this story it didn't waver. Based on a contrived shakey premise without value, it just got worse while I waited patiently for the reversal that surely had to result but didn't. What eventually resulted wasn't a male of any cogitive species nor some without the ability to think.

Some animals and birds respectfully mate for life as a condition of their life plan. More than human it would seem as contradicted by this irritating waste of talent.

Such is the disappointment that can be caused intentionally, without rationality or care.

So is this to be your trend? Hopefully not as customers have much to choose from here of which most isn't nearly as basely insulting to males or humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What?

What is this nonsense about type A and O blood? Beyond the idiotic science here, who shares their blood type when dating? Seriously.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
This was some of the best humor out there

For God sakes people lighten up, if JPB wrote this you would be patting him on the back. It was just hilarious and the posted critiques made it even funnier.

I don’t care for all of Grey Eagle 286’s stuff but he is a good writer and I know he got a lot of you. He normally portrays the hero as Bill Gates as Rambo.

It was so well done and it was as ridiculous as it was meant to be. The blood type thing was wrong and could have been avoided, but hey it was still too good to mean anything but the means of why he couldn’t father the kids with her.

That Don guy who always wants someone to raise some other guys kid after they impregnate his wife like happened to himself, will love this one.

Thank you for the great funny story and the hard work to write it.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

what a way to get even lol hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
only story i didn't finish

been reading stories here for about 3 years, this is the only one I can't bother to finish, and my first posting of a comment. The blood type errors was just insulting, and even if it was realistic why do you assume that your readers couldn't possibly think of another solution than getting fucked by her ex?

phoenix764phoenix764almost 18 years ago
A Bad Mistake

Grey Eagle, I usually like your writing, but there were too many errors in this story to make it enjoyable. A, B, and O types of blood are easily mixable. The only issue that comes into play is if the Rh factor (postive or negative) is different between the mother and the child. In that case, there is medication to help.

Here are the major problems that I had with the story:

1) Why would any guy still consider marrying someone, if they were cheating on them during the dating period? If they made a commitment to each other, it doesn't matter whether they are boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, or married - a commitment is a commitment.

2) She said there would be problems giving birth because of their blood types. Why didn't they visit a doctor, particularly a OB/GYN and get their blood tested, and find out the facts?

3) If they couldn't have a baby, then why didn't they explore other options instead of her sleeping with someone else?

4) The number of men who would raise the kids of another man, knowing that his wife cheated on him is miniscule at best. With a population of the world being over 6 billion, I would be very surprised if the number of men that would go along with this is over 1,000 ( if even that much). So my guess is 1000/3000000000 = 0.0000003333 in other words 3 in 10 million. Even if there were 10 or 100 times the men that went along with this, the percentage is still astronomically small.

Some of the best stories are believable. Too many errors and bad assumptions to make this believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Weird

but funny. At least I too took it as satire. I hope it was satire ;). Although I think it could have been cleaned up a bit in parts with some of the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Liked It

I liked the story, especially the ending. The husband was able to get revenge with his wife's help and set it up so that if she ever went back to him she'd get punished as well. I can understand that some people didn't like the whole A type/O type thing, but come on! How does that give you a right to slam the whole story. From the description I knew what I was getting into, that part only served to start the story off. Did some reviewers miss something or read it wrong? And how can you only read some of a story and still feel you have a right to post a review? That's just insulting.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 18 years ago
This is yet a better premise ...

and it is great for the bitch.

"First, I have type A blood, you have type O blood. We might be able to have babies but if I don't get fucked by great lovers with huge cocks immediately after you make love to me, we all die, including our kids. The modern medicine has been completely perplexed by this weird phenomenon. The amazing thing is that most doctors have never heard about it. Researchers have recently discovered that if I drink an ounce of come daily, you don't have to drink their come out of my pussy and asshole."

"This sounds completely incredible, but I trust you completely. This is the first time I actually hear that blood comes in different types. Does it come in different colors? I sometimes notice that I have blue veins and you don't. I vaguely remember hearing about blue blood before."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad

It'd've probably been better to chose a real hereditary disease like Huntington's instead of something hokey like blood types.

He knew she was screwing someone else while they were dating and went about breaking her addiction.

My only quibble is how ease she got over this so-called "addiction." The first time, some six months into the marriage without her fix? You might've made some mention of how she got by? Maybe more sex scenes as she tries to get TJ to TB's level...

You should probably break up all those big paragraphs. It's tempting to lump them all together since they are related

but it does get comfusing following the dialog, and spoken parts should never be in a paragraph; they are the paragraph.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Still wondering

I truly can't decide about this story. It greatly irritated me as I read it - the whole premise of the story was flawed - the blood incompatability thing was, frankly, too much to overcome. That, coupled with the supposition a man would willingly let his wife go to another man like that, which is well covered by phoenix764. There would be so few it is pointless writing about them except in some sort of 'Fetish' classification.

If there is a blood type incompatability the mother can be treated with Rhogham, which can be given to the mother at the twenty-eighth week of pregnancy and in the first 72 hours after delivery. End of story!

That said, Grey Eagle did a fair enough job of progressing an already fatally flawed plot.

I cannot imagine a person with any intelligence being prepared to marry someone who is cheating while engaged, and then to arrange for them to continue the liaison after the marriage? Sorry, lost me there.

All I can say is Grey Eagle tried hard to bring it all together.

Even allowing that this is fiction, some degree of plausibility is essential, and this story lacked that fundamental ingredient.

Also, you did not always start a new paragraph for each speaker, or each time someone spoke, and it was quite confusing in parts.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
I knew I'd seen it before

here is a quote from "Old Friends" by Grey Eagle:

"I knew when I married George we could never have kids, he knew it too. I guess that had something to do with why he did what he did. Our bloods were incompatible. No child would have lived." LOL

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Hummmm Seems people forgive most things...

Except being treated like they are totally stupid. Yep, I didn't like it either. The blood type thing as the first clue that Grey was on rugs or something when he wrote this. Blood type isn't usually the problem but rH factor is. He never metioned that. Check your facts,Grey.

Anther thing that threw me was the fact that for all my adult life I have heard form every female I know that sex is not just sex for them...it is an expression of love. It has been said that women use sex to get love wile men use love to get sex. Well, if she didn't love Trace, why fuck him? If he is such an ass, why use his genes to optimize her continuing line? Seems like that old saw is proved wrong. Women fuck because they want to get a nut as much as men do. Whew! No more moral high ground!

Also, what man would willingly raise another mans child, hmmm, proably more than we suspect, really. Or rather, probably far more men are than realise it! Don lives for the idea! But what struck me was her assetion that she just used trce as a sperm donor? Why not just use artificial insemination and pick a really good donor!

The story ambled all over the place. Just not a very good try this time.

Later

C

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
NON STARTER PREMISES

First I read about this factually erroneous premise about terminal incurable ‘medical blood mismatch’. What a premise for a story! Talk about scraping from the bottom of the barrel. But the killer was this guaranteed IED for any story: ‘I love only you - but I could not live without this guy’s big penis’. PLEASE, repeated to death, with no effort to change anything in this dull premise to begin with - I could not give this story even 25 for effort. Please, next time, try to work on plausible somewhat original premises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
grey eagle is a closet cockold

then why you write this shit about husband letting wives fuck other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
after knowing the fact.

Can you imagine after they know the fact that the blood types have no effect to their babies making. Hmm. It's so......

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
So devious

Grey Eagle that story was so devious i wished it was longer i loved the ending though will you write more of this story?

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The only blood problem that prevents people

from having babies is blood borne diseases. You had to have put the incompatible blood thing in there to show how ignorant both the husband and wife were. She was nothing more than a slut before the marriage and after. A very dumb slut. He was an idiot, nothing more nothing less. And Trace was your typical overbearing exjock, no brains all braun. Damn shame to have let those genes loose in the gene pool four times to keep that mental line going into the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i hate dumb people,and this was beyond all

an educated man so stupid,why would any man let his wife fuck another man.why would a wife who love her hubby would want to fuck another man.this stupidity killed the story for me.you as a writer need to do your homework sometime when writing your stories.the blood and their a bond between a man and women when they have kids together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There is one problem

This story is rather interesting; however, there is a problem with the medical genetics on which the story is based. I have not heard about troubles with the conception and birth of children to parents with differing blood types, or various combinations of 2 different blood types. I think that the authors may be referring to the "Rh factor" not the blood type. With Rh Factor, if the mother is Rh negative and the father is Rh positive, there may be some problems for both, or either, mother and child. But not unnecessarily so. I had a zoology professor in college: he was Rh Positive, his wife Rh negative. She gave birth to 4 normal health children. It was not until her fifth pregnancy that she had some trouble but the child was again born health and normal. They had no further children.

I kept reading this story hoping that the false nature of this blood type issue was the conception of the wife's to allow her to meet with her boy friend. But this never materialized. When one writes a story regarding health issues, one has a responsibility to get his/her scientific facts correct! RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
blood ?

the pretext for her screwing another man was that ? she didn't derive enjoyment from that and a way to justify her actions ? agreement to such an arrangement seems a tad silly to me, but creative license and what people do is amazing.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Truly awful

If you lower your IQ, it's possible to read this story but only the terminally stupid will accept the idiocies spouted by the writer. Incompatible Rh factors are no longer a problem for conception, and the author would know this if he did his homework. But even if you accept his premise that this medical condition prevents our hero and his wife from conceiving children together, what idiot would fail to take advantage of modern fertilization methods, particularly a couple who's rich as the author painstakingly tells us? Sperm banks use anonymous donors all the time yet the author blithely ignores them for reasons that are not explained. He didn't do his homework again.

<P>

So instead of using modern medical technology to foster their loving family, Geek & Wife go through pointless emotional gyrations over the course of several years so that some more or less randomly chosen stud can service her and father their children. Right. I'm buying into this, aren't you?

<P>

The writing is nothing special. I suppose the characters are done well enough except that they are too ignorant to be believed, the author's prose notwithstanding. I can't accept them as anything but parodies of real people.

<P>

With the gaping plot holes and poor characterizations, the story is a flop. It's rare that the Dreaded Double Goose Egg of Egregious Excrement gets slapped on a LW tale but this thing surely deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Call It What You Want

Call it prose,a story writting or any thing you like,but it is still shit.Only an ass hole would write this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can you say garbage?

What's with the dumb mind games?! Thankfully I didn't bother to read the rest of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
twit

the guy is a twit. she is altruistic in doing it for them ? i have my doubts. he goes along with that nonsense ? the justification to screw around on him,

and she's able to say the other guy was not the only

one ? that last gesture to him for the programmer is

just not well timed, given all that had come before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
He is a milquetoast.

She showed she didn't love him while still in collage. He should have made her agree for a one on one deal. She fucks around, he does. She has another man's baby, he gets to impregnant a serrogot by the same method.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Weak. Mechanical. Unrealistic.

Adolescent Imagination. Impossibly unbeleivable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting

Not perfect, but pretty good. Although this is basically another cuckold story, at least in this one the husband knows and agrees to to the adultry with Trace before they are even married.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
I wonder if this might have analogies in real life

From what I have seen on discussion boards

the idea of breeding your wife when you can't

do the deed is far from original. It certainly

is a lot less expensive than artificial insemination.

The interesting thing was that the wife seemed to have

lost her interest in the big dick except as a fountain

of fertile non-dangerous semen after the first encounter

and pregnancy.

The A and O bit does not fly for me, I do not believe

what she said there but the author can use this as

a black box. Better would be to play with the Rh factor and claim that it was30 years ago.

Anyway I think that it was a good plot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
in consideration

the whole premise is really secrewed up. there is the nonsense for not having children, and she loves the sex with him but not him. husband wants her so much that he'll go along with this dribble?

i can't put a lot on her for deception, where she did pitch the notion and he bought it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Are you Retarded?

This has got to be one the dumbest fucking stories I have ever read. She loves him, but wants babies so she fucks another guy and then gets pissed when he lies about fucking other women when shes with dickweed? Jesus, thats retarded and the story had shitty dialogue, so basically you're a douchbag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
RH

I hope you know that it is the RH factor ( the + or - after your blood group letter) which may indicate incompatibility. However, if Caspar was half as smart as he gave himself credit for, he would know that a simple shot administered to the mother during pregnancy can avoid problems.

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/rhfactor/a/aa050601a.htm

I guess really it is all about being dumb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WHY

Why did I read this crap, bullshit story. He is a dumbass, she is a whore, slut, skank. She nee the shit kicked out of her as her dumbass husband too

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
It's a well writen story based on fiction

With taking a little literary license and forgetting some of the facts are a little false, it was a well writen and interesting story that held my attention through the whole story. I just don't think it would wash in the real scheme of things. First off it would be hard to look at a child that you know that has been fathered by someone that your wife has a lot of sexual lust for. She stated that she doesn't think she could live with his big cock, so that in itself would put a really cold wet blanket over having children being fathered by her lover. Another fact is that she is a two faced fucking bitch, since it's alright for her to go fuck her lover under the pretense of getting herself knocked up. When she has a glow of sexual bliss for three days on her face after getting her brains fucked out,and then she gets uptight if he wants to have some pussy on the side. Even though he is too much of a pussy to follow through with his threats. That's what pissed me off with his character.He should have been putting his baby into some good looking woman womb, and tell her how good it is to have such nice babies from his mistress. He could have done so much better than what she is. She's just trash. Thanks for the good read.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A well written story!

What a f--ked-up story line. How can someone with your talent write some s--t like this.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
ahem

stupid wife meets stupid husband

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Silly fun little story

Nice little tale with an off the wall plot. NICE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

sTUPID HUSBAND stupid wife equals really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I didn't think it was possible for your stories to get any more stupid

I was wrong....again....I keep reading because I keep thinking there has to be a good store in there somewhere.....probably not....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is really stupid!!!!

This type of a story could only be written by a seriously emotionally sick person. Run, don't walk, to see a doctor. Maybe it's not too late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
meh

I read one page. Why would they bother getting married? It didn't turn me on at all.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
HaHa

I like GreyEagles cuckold stories. He does all this dialogue to throw you off, but it all adds up to a cuckold fetish story underneath. He has done it more than once. He did it with the story where the wife was screwing a black man for over 4 years, then he turned it into a couples swapping story so he could stay married to his loving wife.

Lots of the willing cuckold stories have the husband wanting the bull to breed with their wife into they are pregnant. He makes (Get the title) "Casper Milquetoast" appear to be a reluctant cuck that wants control of his wife. But that fits the general type of man that wants to be cuckolded but also wants to choregraph the actions of the wife. The author is having fun with the readers by making his heros good, strong, loving, husbands that are supposedly reluctant cuckolds...but still willing cuckolds. I love his approach as most of you wouldn't read a true cuckold story other than as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rated one star

Rating it one star speaks for it self. You have written better ones. please get back on the right track.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your lack of knowledge of genetics is apparent.

You have Gloria telling Teddy that she cannot marry him because her blood type is A and his is O and therefore any progeny would be at risk. This is BS. Any geneticist knows the gene for type O blood--being totally recessive, would simply result in the offspring being either Type A or Type O, depending on the other parent's genotype. The only problem blood type might cause would be if Gloria was Rh- and Teddy was Rh+. Even if that was the case, there are medical treatments available.

If you're going to attempt to inject medical reasoning into your characters, at least give it a basis in scientific fact and not folklore.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it a 1 star

only because there is nothing lower than one on this website

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Even RH +/- is no problem

My wife I -

RealDocRealDocover 12 years ago
NOT A WIMP!!

I loved this story. Your lack of information concerning human genetics does nothing to detract from the quality of the story and its punch line. There are genetic and acquired conditions which result in still births and infant mortality, just not the ABO issue. I like the idea of the little nerd getting rich and the ssports hero coming up short. Both had a problem with upholding their end of the deal and each then condemning the other. Any way I look at this story, I like it except for the title as he is not the awful wimp the title suggests. Just a little stupid. But then again, computer nerds , like all the rest of us "intellectuals", are not always so brilliant in other areas of their lives. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RealDoc did love because RealDoc is also a closet cluck wimp.

Sorry piece of trash. Unfortunately, no zero stars.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Not bad a story...

...but you definately do need a repetitorium on human genetics. Blood type A and Blood type O match perfectly...no harm here..

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HURT EM" HARD AND HURT EM' LONG

but now there is to me more testing. Verify but trust and break out the condoms, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

Unbelievable bullshit. I can't believe I lasted the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless trash

she was nothing but a common whore.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Passive-Agressive

Our "hero" is the most passive-aggressive guy in the history of literotica, as far as I can tell. He is very hard to like.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

he is still a fucking cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lots of problems with this story

but the basis of the blood type problem preventing them from having babies together is such bullshit that I couldn't get over it. Meanwhile IF, and it's a big IF, there was some reason for them not to procreate naturally, there are always other options. Money was clearly no object, even early on in the relationship. When she first turned down his marriage proposal, he should have run for the hills. Well, then there wouldn't have been much of a story right? No, she could have learned the perils of being hung up on big cock, regret everyday what she lost, and as he becomes successful, she could try her best to get him back, swearing to be 100% mongamous and faithfull till the end. Maybe he takes her back, maybe not, but there could have still been some sort of story there. I still don't get why people write this stuff to justify the cuckholding lifestyle, like if some of the details are tweaked, than it would be possible to make that situation livable. Any woman needing other cock besides her hubby's needs to be prepared for him to get other pussy besides hers. Just be open swingers and get on with it. Sheesh!

potsherdpotsherdalmost 11 years ago
A new take on the loving wives revenger theme

Great - a new take on the loving wives revenger theme. Thank you for making my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
horrible,

pathetic, tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
R u a doctor?? I think not.

I'm fairly sure your blurb about the different blood types causing problems is incorrect. That said this time your story idea was worse than your writing... yuck.

rick_ohrick_ohabout 10 years ago
LOL

I agree about the passive-aggressive nature of the guy, but can someone please finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WRONG!!!!!

U r wrong about the blood types. You asshole.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 10 years ago
Could have been entitled, "The Wicked Cuckold"

One might ask, "Who told whom about the blood types, the jock maybe?" It appears some readers may require use of a nose rope to lead them.

A wicked story with a more wicked conclusion, Too bad it was after his playing days were over. However, the story did live up to its milquetoast title...in spades.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Don't sweat the medical stuff - we got the point

They were biologically incompatible - now we can move on -

Could anyone be expected to live through there life that way - sure people probably plan such things in a similar way all the time and live well with it -

So plausible - workable -

The result seems pretty typical to me - she goes with a guy with a swelled upper head and a steroid managed lower head and an ego bigger than both together and boom explosions - maybe no steroids she just has a size queen tendency whatever it implodes just as described -

She stays as true to hubby as she can within the limits of the story and they win - dick head loses - ah works for me - just never would work with me heh - adoption is a good thing -

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
"Gosh Dear... I have a little problem..."

"It turns out I love pretty much EVERYTHING about you and absolutely HATE just about everything about Trace, but I can't marry you because even though on a scale everything I love about you seriously outweighs everything i hate about him... well, his cock makes all of that worthless."

"Oh, and I have no idea how many people Trace might be fucking or if he's disease free at any particular time but, hey, it's not like that's near as important as GETTING his cock, right...?" (Especially since he's a big sports star and then a big music star but she doesn't know he's MARRIED...?!?)

"Oh, and one more thing. Though I know it kills you EACH and EVERY time I decide to take advantage of our agreement to go and get fucked by Trace, it just doesn't matter to me as much as the GETTING fucked. Sorry about that - but I mean, OMG, a good fuck is obviously more important than ANYTHING else - including my husband's pain."

Because remember, her getting pregnant is just a requirement he imposed to LIMIT her fucking of Trace, not her whole POINT of fucking him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bull shit

Wrong category should be Humor, they are morons, this Bill should have some handycap, avery character of this tales along is more stupid.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
What's Love got to do with...... this RIDICULOUS FANTASY ?

The games people play & The stories some authors write.

Strange.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
face the facts

The story of the "incompatible blood types" was just bullshit so that she didn't have to give up her lover or not marry the guy that would be rich someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unreal

Just totally unrealistic.

The blood type this is bogus btw.

No sane guy would have married her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Troll story

That's all I see this as; a deliberate attempt at getting under people's skin. But just because a story is meant to be horrible, doesn't mean that it's good in an ironic way. It's still a pile of shit.

1 star from me. Lowbrow trash that's well beneath your level of talent as a writer.

wonder203wonder203about 8 years ago
Dumb

If you spent time trying to think up a stupid storyline you probably could not beat this one for stupidity. I don't get it. Grey Eagle is normally a good writer. Why this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good LW story

5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for effort and content and to offset the asshole of LIT"s 1 vote!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

JayHaileyJayHaileyalmost 8 years ago
?

This is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hunting fagpigeon down and hacking him to death is warranted. -1

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
SERENDIPITY....OR HOW I GOT EVEN

and what a way it was to get payback and a reckoning,, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I wish there was a way so you didn't hurt so much. I have thought it over and I don't think I could do what you do. I think it would kill me."

It is called artificial insemination. Done hundreds of times every day.

What moron doesn't know that?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Have to say that I found the comments more entertaining than the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Ruined The Ending

You just had to give Shelly an incurable sexually transmittable disease. Couldn't you of just let her be a beautiful transgender that fucks the shit out of Mr. Brandon with pictures included?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid cucks garbage

Goes without writing, but this was pure garbage...... Loser fag writers ruin this site......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I didn't care for your ending

Bad enough Gloria made her husband a cuckhold (artificial insemination) there was a better way to have children but because SHE wanted it fresh from a known tap😏. An old boyfriend she wasss attracted to then suddenly wasn't.....tsk tsk tsk shame on Gloria and Teddy. Then you had to give the trans person a incurable disease please rewrite. Trace was a lowdown womanizer but, you allowed him to father the four children of Teddy and Gloria and kept that a secret from him. Gloria and Teddy were just as low Trance just different. So until these situations in the story are resolved I will not vote. This story has great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another piss poor story

Haven't they heard about artificial insemination? She just wanted his big dick. This guy is one of the biggest cucks in any story. She has lots of excuses to want the assholes dick. Another 1* effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A lame effort to write a story were it's ok to be a cuckold.

I hate it. Please get yourself a shrink if you think this is love or how a married couple should act. A cheating cake eater whore and a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A suspect author

I really believe this is man hating woman who is trying to write as man or this man is soooooo sick that god and Jesus miracles can't help

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol wtf

Was this suppose to be satire? It was so bad it was actually funny. The thing about the blood type was the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Did a 12 year old tell you that? Lol like seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You're kidding, right???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i wish to punch you till you die

lousy meandering incoherent man hating/ emasculating shit. you are disgusting please shoot yoursel

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Cheating?

Loved this story, not often that you find fiction and comedy in the same story. The last part of the story didn't do it for me. Why would Trace japordize what he had with Gloria? why the fake report on him? The last line where Shelly has an incurable disease messed up the whole story for me. other wise It kept me laughing at his crazy ideas everytime his wife would be sleeping with Trace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quite A Lot Of Comments

I must admit I found many of the comments to be noteworthy. But the sheer volume of comments should be rewarding. If I were a writer, I would not be overly concerned with the content of the comments. But the number of comments would make me ecstatic. I value the number of comments much more than the grade average. But, maybe that's just me. Anyway, congratulations. By the way, I do not favor willing cuckold stories, but I found this one quite entertaining. Oh, and if the rating average is important to you, I gave you 5 Stars.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Grr

UK - YUK! Blood Group Bullshit!

HONESTLY:- I wish this was a book? so I can throw it at You! Where did you get this shit from? Pub/Bar Bullshit No thanks No Stars No Woof! Just an angry Mouth full of teeth with a bad attitude!

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Now the STD part was just mean.

And pretty funny. A hard story to read; lots of suspension of disbelief.

Yet it was well written and deserves a decent score.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Garbage

Don’t waste your time, it is shit💩⭐️

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous