Cassandra's Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her mind I felt her desire for me ready to explode. I sensed in her thoughts that she was just about to make a move back at me. She was just about to run the tip of her leather boot along the inside of my thigh, when my doorbell rang. "Shit!!" was the thought that went through both of our minds at exactly the same time.

"That's probably Rich" I said, the frustration evident in my voice. I got up from the table and went to the door with Dianna following. I sensed her watching my ass as I walked down the hallway. It was Rich coming to let Dianna know that he had brought a spare key over for her. He handed me the key, trying so hard not to make it obvious he was checking me out the entire time, and apologized for taking so long to come over. He was also trying to hide the hard-on in his pants by concealing the area with his clipboard. A little pissed off that he interrupted me at the worst possible time, I used my magic and made him pee in his pants (I think it's only fair since he pissed me off, I made him get pissed on!). It took him by such surprise that he had absolutely no idea what was happening to him or why he lost control of himself, so with an expression of great embarrassment on his face he said a quick good-bye, trying to not make eye contact with me. I could barely contain my laughter as he ran back to his car.


I handed Dianna her key as she was putting on her leather trench coat and gathering her purse. She thanked me for my hospitality and said that she "had a great time hanging out with me" and that she "wished it could have been under different circumstances that we were introduced."

I asked her if she would like to hang out again some time, and she said, "I would enjoy that very much" with a brilliant smile on her face. I reached out to shake her hand as she was standing in the doorway. She took my hand in her cold, sweaty palm and returned the gesture. She turned around and went to walk away, then stopped in her tracks. Dianna spun around on her heels and flung her body at me wrapping her arms around me; giving me a long, deep, kiss. Her tongue was rubbing and massaging mine as she lightly stroked her fingertips up and down my back. We stepped back into the hallway, away from the door; our mouths still locked. Her lips were soft and supple; and her hair smelled fruity, like those expensive herbal shampoos.

Curious as to what she was thinking at that moment, I used my powers to read her mind. She was thinking that I had the softest, most supple lips she ever felt. She was thinking that my kisses were more intoxicating than the finest wine; and the feeling of my tongue in her mouth was divine; my body and my hair smelled unlike anything she ever smelled before: and she could not get enough of it.

As we continued kissing and embracing each other, the thoughts that I just read from her mind made me remember something Korenah had told me in our conversations earlier today. She told me that the powers of the suit would make my breath, my saliva, and any of my bodily odors into extremely potent aphrodisiacs. Korenah told me, however, that the aphrodisiac effect would only affect a person if I wanted it to. In other words, a casual kiss, or the smell of my breath as I am speaking in close quarters to someone, or catching a whiff of my body's scent as I walked by would not instantly make them desire me (well, not any more than they already do because of my stunning looks anyway!), unless I wanted it to.

I wanted her in such a tremendous way, and I was so caught up in the passion of the moment that I must not have realized I started using the aphrodisiac powers of my kiss and my scent. The more Dianna kissed me; tasting my tongue inside her mouth, drinking in my saliva; and deeply inhaling the aroma of my skin and my hair mixing with the musky odor of the magical rubber cat suit I was wearing, the more she had to have of me.

This all went on for only a couple of minutes, but because of the deep passion and emotion it seemed like forever. I pulled myself away from her mouth and stroked the back of my hand across her cheek as I wiped the little bit of saliva from the corner of her mouth. Dianna looked me straight in my eyes and said, " I have to be honest with you Cassandra, I have never done anything like this before, but I never wanted to so badly before either." I said to her in a low, seductive, but reassuring voice "Neither have I. Why don't we explore these new feelings together" as I took her by her hands and led her into the living room.

I undid the belt that was holding her supple leather coat closed and slipped it off her shoulders and let it slide down her shaking body onto the floor. I gave her another quick kiss as I ran my fingers through her soft hair. When I pulled my lips away from hers she let out a soft "Mmm" sound.

Dianna went to reach for the sash belt that was holding my robe closed to undo it. As she was reaching for it, I wondered if it would be a good idea for her to try and remove the robe from my body since it was, in actuality, the magical rubber cat suit that I had 'morphed' to look like a silk robe when she first knocked on my door earlier this evening. Would removing the robe cause me to transform back into my mortal (and male) self? That was a chance I did not want to take.

I took her hands into mine as she was about to attempt undoing the knot of the belt, and led her to the sofa. I eased her back into the sofa and said, "You wait here and get comfortable. I'll be right back. I have this sexy new outfit I have been dying wear, but I've been single ever since I bought it. Let me go slip into it for you. I hope you'll like it." I smiled at her seductively as I slipped away into the bedroom upstairs.

Once in the bedroom I closed the door and 'morphed' the suit back to its normal skin-tight rubber form, and 'melted' the boots back to normal also. I waited in the bedroom for a few minutes, and then went back down stairs. As I rounded the corner into the living room, Dianna was standing with her back to me, unaware that I had came back downstairs. She had her sweater and her boots off, standing there in her cute lace bra and leather pants. As she was about to unzip her pants, I got her attention by faking a cough and saying in a playful voice while pointing at her black lace bra, "Victoria Secrets, or Fredrick's of Hollywood?"

She turned around, and her jaw nearly hit the floor once her eyes fixed on me standing there. Her eyes were as wide as saucers as she slowly looked me up and down from head to toe, taking in every inch of my shiny latex covered body. "Oh-my-god Cassandra! You look so incredible!" she said breathlessly as she came over to me. She started to glide her hands up and down my rubber-covered arms and she asked me "What is this made out of, PVC?"

"I have only seen clothing like this on television or in movies: never up close like this before." she continued as she was now moving her hands across my rubbery breasts. I told her it was made of latex, not PVC and paid her a compliment on her very attractive figure that was mostly hidden by her leather coat and clothing until now.

She could barely keep her eyes, or hands, off of my shinny rubber clad body, as she now became the aggressor and spun me around and toppled me back onto the sofa. She straddled herself over me and removed her bra, tossing it behind her onto the floor. She leaned her body forward and began kissing me deeply and passionately; rubbing her bare breasts against my rubber covered body. She pulled away and said, "Your rubberized body feels so good against my naked skin. I've never felt anything so smooth and wonderful touching me before." She moved my long blond hair out of the way and began kissing and licking my neck and whispering into my ear. Dianna then started planting little kisses all across my latex covered body until she came to my breasts, where she began sucking and licking at the rubber that covered my nipples. Her actions sent shivers through me. The feeling of each kiss was magnified by the power of my magic latex suit; resulting in white-hot bolts of pleasure blasting though me.

Dianna slid herself off of me and kneeled down in front of me. She spread my legs apart at my knees and began planting more little kisses along the inside of my legs and thighs. Now she was really getting me hot! She slowly made her way up to my crotch and gently placed her face up to my vagina. She placed a few more tender kisses over my rubber-covered sex, while she slid her hands under me and began squeezing and rubbing at my rubbery thighs and ass. I was feeling generous and wanted to return the favor, so I lifted her head up and moved her away, becoming the dominant one again as I laid her down on the floor in front of me.

I stood, towering over her, in my 4" heels starring down at her sexy little body. I knelt down next to her and opened the button of her leather pants, and slowly, seductively pulled the zipper down; tick by exaggerated tick. As I pulled the leather pants off of her body, I could see that she was extremely wet by the soaked panties she was wearing. Dianna quivered as I ran my smooth, supple hands across her naked flesh, and stripped her of her soaked panties. I leaned over, licked her ear lobe, and with my searing hot breath whispered in her ear "Do you want me Dianna?" All she could get out of her were the trembling words, "Yes my Goddess."

"Goddess", I thought to myself. I like the sound of that. 'Goddess Cassandra' has a nice ring to it. "I'll have to keep that in mind" I thought.

I straddled my body on top of hers and began to rock back and forth; my rubber covered vagina right over her exposed neatly shaven one. As I rocked my hips, I leaned forward and began to fondle her lovely breasts: playing with her pert nipples, tweaking and pinching, and rubbing them. I laid myself flat across the top of her body, lifting her legs up into the air and spreading them out to her sides, I began grinding my body into her crotch. I began to lick her breasts and suck at her rock-hard nipples, occasionally biting down playfully on them. Dianna was beginning to moan louder and louder every minute. Just as I felt she was getting to the point of having an orgasm, I got up off her body and stood at her feet looking down at her. She said in a longing, begging, needful tone "No, Cassandra, please, please, pleeeeease! Don't stop now!! I'm soooo close to cumming! Please make me cum. Don't take your wonderful rubbery body away from my skin."

I said to her in a sweet, calming voice; "Now don't you worry Dianna my dear. I don't want you to finish just yet. But I promise I won't leave you hanging on very long. I have a special surprise for you. How would you like to wear a rubber outfit like mine?" Dianna's face lit up when I told her that I have another latex cat suit upstairs that should fit her.

Since I only have the one latex cat suit: the magical one I was wearing, I will have to use my powers and 'zap' up a latex cat suit for her to wear. It would not be magical like mine; just a regular latex cat suit like you would buy in the fetish shops.

I run up stairs and waved my hands in the air, making a dramatic magical gesture, and a black latex cat suit with attached feet, and front zipper; perfectly tailored to Dianna's nubile body; appeared on the bed before me. I called out to Dianna, asking her to come upstairs to the bedroom. Within moments Dianna was there with me in the room.

She had a look of delight on her face, like that of a child opening presents on Christmas morning as I handed her the heavy rubber cat suit. I made her lightly powder her body and I helped her put the rubber cat suit on. I could see the juice dripping from her swollen loins as the rubber encased her. As I zippered it for her, she quivered, moaning and groaning in delight as the cat suit drew tighter and tighter around her body; forcing her already perky breasts up to an almost unrealistically perfect "at attention" position. When she was finally dressed and zippered into the cat suit I created for her, she exclaimed "The rubber feels so fucking incredible against my skin" as she rubbed her hands up and down her body while turning and posing to admire her figure in the mirror.

The skintight rubber clung to every curve of her body. It accentuated her already impressive figure. It really made her look amazing, but it still did not make her look nearly as gorgeous as I look. The dim lights in the room reflected and glistened off the polished surface as she posed in front of the mirror. "It is so tight and smooth; like a second skin. I feel as free and vulnerable as I do when I am naked, yet as secure and safe as I do when I am snuggled under my blankets on a cold winter night" she said, amazed by her appearance, and captivated by the rubber's sensual feel against her body.

She bounded over to me and wrapped her arms around me and thanked me for giving her the cat suit. She gave me a big hug and a long, deep kiss. The sound made by our rubber-covered bodies squeaking and crackling as they rubbed together was magical (no pun intended).

I was very, very turned on by seeing Dianna's progression from the conservatively dressed, nice girl-next-door type; into the rubber clad vixen before me now. Keeping my promise to not leave her hanging on very long I moved us over to the bed and laid her down on her back across my rubber bed sheets. I fondled and kissed her rubbery body some more, picking up where we left off before.

Dianna all of a sudden decided she wanted to become the one in charge again. She flipped me over onto my back and began to thrust and grind her pelvis into mine with increasing ferocity. She was getting me so hot and wet. I could feel my throbbing pussy dripping with excitement inside its rubber covering.

Dianna exclaimed in a rather commanding voice "I want to taste your pussy" as she slid herself down my body and was looking for the zipper to open my magical cat suit and expose my dripping sex. Since I could not let her unzip my suit (and risk reversing my transformation) I told her I would open the suit because the zipper is a bit tricky to open. I put my hands down over my crotch so she would not see what was happening, and I made the suit 'melt' into my skin over my vagina to expose it for her. The instant I moved my hands away, she buried her face in my aching vagina and begin to suck and lick up every single drop of my juices she could get. Dianna inhaled deeply as she exclaimed, "Your pussy smells so fucking good." She was working her tongue in and out of my hole, tracing it around my vaginal lips, and teasing my clit with the tip of her tongue, sending massive eruptions of pleasure shooting through my body. In between licks she pulled her mouth away from my spot long enough to say "I've never tasted anything so delicious in my life!"

This was physical contact and emotion unlike any I have ever felt before, and it all felt so amazing. Dianna was the first person I have had any intimate, sexual contact with since I first put the rubber suit on and it transformed me into Cassandra yesterday. All of the sexual experiences I have had as my new female identity have been strictly from using the tight rubber cat suit and its magical powers in order to masturbate and pleasure myself.

I came over and over again, and Dianna kept right on licking and sucking up every drop of my fluid. Without her even realizing it, I used my magic to levitate her off of me, and spun her around in mid air so that her sex was right over my face, and her mouth was directly over my pussy. As I magically lowered her to me, I pointed my finger at the crotch zipper of her latex cat suit and used my power to make it unzip. As her vagina contacted my face, I immediately went to work on her soaked pussy. Her juices did not taste quite as good as my own did, but nonetheless they satisfied me completely. The sweet, musky, sweaty scent of her wet pussy was a very pleasant turn on for me though.

Dianna also went to work on my pussy again, but from this new angle her actions felt completely different. She was using her fingers to pinch and roll my clitoris back and forth as she stuck her tongue deep within me. I decided to give us both a little something extra, so I used my powers and made Dianna's tongue a few inches longer. I immediately felt the effect as it went even deeper into my wet hole. I also made my own tongue grow longer as it was insider her. I began to tongue fuck her with increasing speed and ferocity; her body responded by grinding herself more viciously into my face. As she was about to come for the third time, I changed our tongues back to normal and rolled her off of me and onto her back.

I ran into the master bathroom as I yelled to her "I'll be back in a second!" While in the bathroom, I 'melted' my suit back to cover my vagina again. With the suit back to its normal full coverage state, I magically created a large, black, solid rubber penis on the outside of the suit. I also made it form a similar appendage on the inside of the suit, inside my body. The double-sided magical dildo was perfectly molded to my cat suit, and was able to conduct the magically amplified feelings and sensations into my body and allow me to feel them as if it were a real penis.

I hurried back out to the bed, where Dianna was busy fingering herself and rubbing her rubber covered bust. Since she did not see me come back into the room, I waved my hand through the air in a magical gesture and a black rubberized riding crop appeared in it. I stood at the foot of the bed and firmly smacked her thigh with the crop. She let out a cry that was equal parts of pleasure and pain. I crawled seductively onto the bed with the stiff rubber member hanging between my legs.

Dianna saw the shiny black dick and cried out "Please Stick It In Me! Make me cum!" Without any hesitation I placed the tip of my rubber dildo against her dripping hole. I traced the head of the rubber dick around her lips and with one quick trust of my hips it entered her body. Just as when I was still a man and had a real penis, I was able to feel every single touch and sensation through the magically created dildo, sending mind-numbing waves of pleasure through me. She let out a loud moan as I began to pump in and out of her pussy. Every movement sent shots of electricity through my body as my side of the double-ended dildo moved inside my body. I was able to feel every single sensation as if the rubber penis was an actual part of me because of my cat suits magic. As I continued to thrust in and out of Dianna's tight wet hole, I thought to myself "God it is fun being a woman! Especially one with super-powers!!"

Dianna reached her hands behind me and around my firm ass. She squeezed and kneaded my luscious rear with her hands as she tried to pulled me closer to her body and draw the rubber phallus further inside her. Sweat was pouring down Dianna's face and dripping out of the sleeves of her latex cat suit around her wrists and around her neck; her hair was matted and tangled, soaked with her sweat. She was sweating so much, and so much had leaked out of her tight cat suit that it made her body slip and glide effortlessly across the rubber bed sheets she was laying on. I, however, did not have a single drop of sweat on me because of my magical cat suit. I had to use my powers to make it look as if I had some sweat running down my cheek so she would not become too suspicious.

She was so into the incredible feelings of pleasure I was giving to her that she probably didn't even notice that I was not sweating one bit, and that she was sweating profusely even though we both were wearing rubber. Since she made no mention of it, nor did she loose a beat when she was eating me out, she also didn't notice how I used my power to levitate her and spin her around earlier so we could 69 each other. Maybe if things work out between us, I might tell her my secret some day.

123456...8