Cassandra's Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianna shivered slightly and said "Wow, that was so fucking cool! You're right, that did tingle!" She wasted no time in laying me down flat on my back, and straddling on top of me. She laid herself on top of my body, and began to kiss my neck and suck at my earlobes. Feeling her sexy, warm, smooth, shiny rubber covered body press and grind firmly against my bare skin sent bolts of pleasure through me. She whispered in my ear with her warm breath and a low, seductive, soothing voice "Cassandra, I love you so much! I want you to cum for me. I want to taste your sweet juicy cum as it fills my mouth!"

Dianna continued to kiss and lick my neck, slowly progressing over to my face where she pressed her soft lips against mine and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. Our tongues met and caressed each other, dancing back and forth in each other's mouth. She pulled away and slid herself down my body just far enough for her face to be right over my firm, luscious breasts. As she was sucking on my rock hard nipples, Dianna was grinding her rubbery body into by wet, aching pussy. I let out a loud groan as she gently bit down on my sensitive nipples and flicked at them with her tongue. She cupped the sides of my large breasts, and pushed them together as she buried her face into my cleavage, letting them press firmly against her cheeks and the sides of her face.

I wrapped my arms around her body and stroked my supple hands up and down her back, occasionally raking my nails across her spine. She let out a little shiver and said "Umm. You're giving me the chills when you do that." I replied "Well that's only fair since you're giving me some pretty big chills with what you are doing to me!"

Dianna started slowly tracing the tip of her wet tongue down between my breasts, and along my flat stomach. She paused over my belly button and planted a few tender kisses all around it. She lightly stroked her soft fingertips down along my sides from my armpits to my hips, and then back up again; making me squirm from the chills it gave me.

She really knows how to make me feel good all over. I really don't know what I would do without her. I love every thing about Dianna. She is smart, beautiful, and compassionate, has a great personality, and looks amazing in rubber too! What more could an all-powerful rubber Goddess ask for in a girlfriend? Her latex covered body feels so good pressing against my body, and the squeaky sound her cat suit makes as she moves is like sweet music to my ears.

Her scent is an incredible turn on for me as well. I know this may sound a bit gross, but Dianna and I absolutely adore each other's scent, and consider it a pleasant, and highly erotic turn on. The overpowering sweaty, musky smell of Dianna's body is filling the room and wreaking havoc on my senses! She has spent the past two days covered nearly every minute of the day in various rubber outfits: her lithe body getting all sweaty and sticky in her rubber clothing during our marathon lovemaking. She also has not showered since yesterday morning; and is wearing her sweat and cum soaked cat suit that has not been cleaned in the past couple of days. All of these different scents are combining to make her body smell more wonderful to me than normal.

My moaning was becoming louder and my breathing harder and more erratic. Dianna rolled off of me and lay down next to me at my side. She pressed herself firmly against me and began gently tracing the tip of her rubber boot lightly up and down my leg. She leaned over to me and licked my lips with the tip of her tongue. At the exact same moment as she reached her hand down between my creamy thighs and slipped her fingers into my soaking wet hole she planted her lips firmly against mine and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. Her lips being locked with mine acted to slightly muffle my moans and squeals of pleasure as her fingers entered into my body. I telepathically said to her "God I love you so much!" Keeping our minds linked, Dianna was able to telepathically answer me back "I love you too, my sweet love!"

I was clamping down tightly on her fingers with my vaginal muscles and rocking my hips up and down as I fucked her fingers. I pulled my mouth away from her kiss slightly to say to her "I want you to eat my pussy! I need to feel your mouth down there! Make me cum!" Dianna quickly obliged my request and positioned herself between my spread legs. She began to kiss my inner thighs, which sent bolts of pleasure shooting through my body.

Dianna paused briefly to ask "Would you please "melt" your cat suit back on to your body, but leave your pussy open for me?" I happily answered her "No Problem! I don't mind at all!" while I mentally commanded the magical cat suit to 'melt' out from my skin and cover my body. I left my crotch exposed for her to continue with the special attention she was giving me. She looked up from my pussy and said with a sigh "God you look so fucking sexy in shiny latex!" Then she immediately buried her face back down between my legs. Dianna reached her hands up and began to lightly rub them over my rubber-covered breasts, and pinch and roll my rock hard rubbery nipples between her soft fingers.

She was bringing me closer and closer to release every second. Having my skin-tight magical cat suit "melted" back into place to cover my sweaty body, and feeling it slide across my moist skin as I moved added more pleasure and excitement to the rapture of our lovemaking for me. I reached around the back of Dianna's head and pressed her face tighter against my wet pussy. I was gyrating and grinding my hips ferociously against her mouth. I was so close to cumming. I wanted to feel my release so badly!

Even though Dianna did not have any magical powers, she was still able to sense that I was getting ready to explode. She didn't need to read my mind or anything like that. She knows me, and knows how my body reacts. She was able to feel in my body's movements and reactions that I was really close to cumming.

She forced her tongue in and out of my wet hole, and periodically flicked my clit with the tip of her tongue. She reached her hands down and slipped them under my ass, grabbing it in her firm grip. She pulled herself as firmly against my body as possible as she squeezed and kneaded my luscious rubber covered bottom. I let out a beast-like yell that was equal parts animal growl and sexual moan as I felt my body stiffen in the brief seconds that came right before the bliss of release. My orgasm erupted within me with the force of a volcano. Cum oozed out from my swollen pussy: which Dianna eagerly licked up and swallowed every drop. As that first orgasm subsided, Dianna kept on stimulating my hypersensitive clit with her tongue, giving me orgasm after mind-numbing orgasm.

She must have given me at least seven or eight massive orgasms before I finally couldn't take any more and had to pull her away from my dripping wet pussy. As I looked down at her, my cum was all over Dianna's face, and some was dripping off of her chin. In between my gulps of air, I managed to say to her "Come...here...up...by...me" as I motioned for her to come closer to me at the top of the bed. She slinked her way over to me, and I pulled her close, and licked my cum off of her face. Our lips then met as we passionately kissed and stroked each other's hair.

I said to her "Dam! That was one hell of a reward!! That felt incredible!" We hugged each other tightly, and our rubber suits creaked and squeaked as they rubbed against each other. I 'melted' the suit back over my pussy to fully enclose my body once more, and said to Dianna "Well it's only 12:30 in the after noon. The day is still young. What are you up for now?"

Dianna said, "How about we go out for some lunch and maybe do a little shopping?" I said "Sure. That sounds good to me. Are you going to take a shower, or do you want me to clean you up with my magic?" She answered me "No. I don't feel like taking a shower right now." She continued to say with a broad smile "I want to smell your body on me for the rest of the day."

I smiled and replied back, "No Problem. That's fine by me!" Then I asked "Are you going to put on street cloths over your cat suit or are you going to change and wear something else?"

She said "No. I'm probably going to take the cat suit off and wear my knee length black rubber skirt. I haven't worn that in a while. I'll wear it with a pair of rubber panties and my black rubber tank top. And I'll put that black rubber blazer (sport coat) you bought me over it. My knee-high rubber boots should look good to finish the outfit."

I was a little surprised to hear Dianna say that she was going to wear her rubber out in public like that. Especially out to the mall in the middle of the day! Normally when she does wear anything rubber out in public that is not going to be covered by street clothes, it would only be at night when we go to a fetish club or a fetish bar.

Excited by the idea of her wearing her rubber out in the open, I asked her "Are you sure? Remember, it is only mid-afternoon, not mid-night. We are going to the mall for lunch and shopping, not to a fetish club." Dianna said, "I know. I just feel like dressing in public today. I'm feeling all relaxed and content from all of that great sex we just had. And besides, ever since you first introduced me to the joys of wearing rubber when we met two years ago, I have come to feel my most comfortable; both physically and emotionally, when I am wearing it. So I figure, why shouldn't I just go and do it"?

Looking Dianna right in the eyes, I pointed to my cat suit covered body, and said matter-of-factly, with an added bit of sarcasm, "Are you forgetting that rubber is the only thing I have worn on my body for the past two years?"

"You know: magic rubber cat suit, magical super powers, immortality?" I continued with a laugh, "You don't need to explain about being comfortable in rubber to me! Believe me, I of all people know exactly what you're talking about!"

Then Dianna responded with a smile, "I know, I haven't forgotten!" She added, "And besides, the outfit I chose to wear doesn't look too wild or shocking. People will probably just think I am wearing an expensive leather business suit. The worst anybody could think I am wearing is one of those bull-shit looking trendy PVC outfits they sell to the teen-agers. It's not like I haven't worn rubber out in public before. Hell, I normally wear rubber underwear to work every day! I just usually cover my rubber clothing with regular street clothes. This will be a good experience, and a confidence booster for me. "

I put my arm around her and said "Good for you! I'm glad that you got up the courage to go out in public dressed in rubber." I added "Look, if at any point you start to feel uncomfortable because you think people are looking at you funny, just let me know and I'll "zap" you into something more conservative, and I'll cast a quick spell to make them forget that they saw you wearing rubber. Ok?" Dianna smiled at me and said "Ok. Thanks, that sounds good to me." I gave her a quick kiss and said, "I think I'll follow your lead and show off my rubber in public too."

Dianna smiled widely as she said, "Cool!! What are you going to wear?" Before I could answer she quickly said, "What I mean is, I know you're going to be wearing your magical cat suit, but what are you going to "morph" it to look like?" I thought about it for a second and said "How about this." I 'morphed' my magical cat suit to look like a pair of tight black latex jeans and a form-fitting white sweater. I left the boots unaltered because their normal shape matched the outfit anyway.

Dianna looked me up and down like she was making love to me with her eyes. She said after a brief pause, "You look so fucking sexy! We are going to have every head in the mall turning to get a look at us!" She went to get up off of the bed to get dressed, and I said to her "Do you want me to do that for you?" She looked over at me and said "Sure, if you don't mind." I smiled at her and said, "I don't mind at all."

With a wave of my hand her cat suit was instantly off of her body. Another quick gesture caused her to be dressed in the exact outfit she described to me a few minutes ago. I asked her in a playful voice "Do you want me to magically do your hair and makeup too, or do you want to do that yourself?" She said, "No, thanks. That will only take me two minutes to do. I'll do it on my own. I do appreciate the help with getting dressed though! It would have taken me an eternity to get out of that sweaty, sticky cat suit and into this."

I went downstairs to wait for her to finish since I was set already. I looked in the hall mirror at my gorgeous figure and said to myself "Hey, I like the way this sweater looks with the shiny latex jeans. I'm going to have to wear this combo to work some time." My face looked radiant and beautiful: flawless in fact. My skin and facial features are so perfect that I never need to wear any kind of makeup. I looked at the way my long, silky blond hair cascaded down over my shoulders, and thought that maybe a slight curl would look good. I snapped my fingers and my hair took on a nice loose, bouncy curl. "There, that's perfect!" I said. I gave myself another quick look in the mirror.

After about five minutes, Dianna came down the stairs. She looked absolutely beautiful! She stood next to me in front of the mirror as she straightened out the collar on her rubber blazer before turning around and picking up her purse from the small table along the wall behind us.

I said to her "You look stunning! Your figure is so perfect for wearing rubber!" Dianna said "Thanks! And you look amazing as always! You look like you should be strutting down a runway in Paris modeling for some top-notch fashion show."

We both looked like a million bucks. You would never have guessed that just a half hour ago we were both covered in sweat and cum from an all morning (and the previous night's) marathon fuck-fest!

I patted her lightly on her firm, beautiful, rubber-covered rear end and said "You ready to get going?" She handed me my purse and car keys from the hall table and said "Yup, all ready." Before walking out the door, I paused and pulled her body in close to mine and gave her a deep kiss and said to her "I love you." With her body held so close to me, I could smell the wonderful aromas of sweat, rubber and her body's own musk mix to form the erotic scent that wafted off of her skin.

While I was holding her and breathing in her delicious fragrance, she was doing the same to me, deeply inhaling my body's musky, sweaty, rubbery aroma. We both said at the exact same time "You smell so good!" Our timing could not have been more perfect even if we planned it. We both giggled at our little act of synchronicity, then exchanged another quick hug and a kiss, and made our way out of our condo and down the little path to the driveway.

We got into Dianna's Mercedes 600SL (hey, she may only be 29 years old, but she's the successful Vice President of a big law firm. Why shouldn't she have a flashy car?). We started out for the mall with the stereo turned up loud, singing along with radio like a couple of high-school girls. We got to the mall and parked the car. We held hands as we walked through the mall on the way to the restaurant. People were starring at us out of the corners of their eye as we walked past them. I sensed Dianna becoming a little self-conscious and nervous about being dressed in rubber while walking through a crowded shopping mall, and I gave her hand a loving, reassuring squeeze. "Do you want me to "zap" you into something else?" I asked her. She confidently replied "No, thank you. I'm fine" and she let go of my hand, and wrapped her arm around my waist as we continued walking through the crowd of people.

With our heads held high, and our arms around each other's waist, we continued our walk through the crowded mall. As we walked up and down the busy corridors, I could "sense" everyone trying to catch a quick glimpse of the two us out of the corner of their eyes. Husbands and boyfriends tried to sneak a quick look without it being too obvious to their wives and girlfriends. In their thoughts I could "hear" the lusty comments they were thinking about Diana and I.

The women were just as bad, except they didn't seem to hide the fact that they were starring at us the way the men were. In their thoughts I could magically "hear" them say things like "I wish I had the figure to wear an outfit like that." Others women were not as nice with their mental comments, saying things like "What is with the children of today? Hussies! Sluts!"

I can't blame them really. It isn't every day that you see a couple of gorgeous lesbian women holding hands while they walk through a crowded shopping mall at 1:00 in the afternoon, while dressed in shiny latex!

Since Diana and I were holding hands, I was able to channel some of my magical energy into her body so that she could "hear " what I was hearing while I "read" the thoughts of the people around us in the mall. She found it just as amusing as I did, and at some points she had to try her hardest to keep from bursting out laughing at some of the thoughts that were going through the minds of some of these people.

More To Come Soon!!

I Hope You Enjoyed It So Far!!

Please E-Mail Me With Any Questions Or Comments Or Suggestions!!

1...345678