Cassandra's Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said to her "I have an idea. Put your hands up in front of your body with your palms facing out toward me." Dianna asked me why, and I said to her "I think I can let you experience what I feel having the powers coursing through my body. You won't have magical abilities or anything, but you will at least be able to temporarily feel the same sensations I feel from the suit giving me its powers." Dianna smiled ear to ear, and with the same giddiness of a little kid on Christmas morning said "Yeah, Yeah! Please do it!!"

I placed my palms against hers, and a greenish glow radiated from my hands as I began to slowly send magical pulses from my body into hers, gradually increasing the intensity. As soon as I started, she let out a loud, breathless moan as her body began to quiver and squirm on the bed. Her pussy instantly began to lubricate, dripping her juices all over the rubber bed sheets. She closed her eyes as a look of complete bliss washed over her face. A few tears ran down her cheek as I continued sending the magical stimulation into her body. I asked her if I was hurting her or if she wanted me to stop, and she breathlessly replied "NO! PLEASE DON'T STOP! THIS FEELS SO FUCKING WONDERFUL!!" Her body was glowing with a greenish aura as the energy I radiated enveloped her. She was moaning louder and louder, until all of a sudden she leaned forward and planted her lips against mine and began to kiss me, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. She was pressing and rubbing her naked skin against my shiny rubber covered body, moaning, grunting and shaking with complete pleasure. Her hard nipples pressed and poked firmly against the outside of my smooth, tight magical rubber cat suit. I wrapped my arms around her body, still sending the magical pulses into her, and she wrapped her arms tightly around me. Within seconds, Dianna was screaming and squirming around as she began to cum over and over from the magical stimulation I was giving her. I continued cuddling her twitching, jerking body until the last wave of her massive orgasm passed. She sat there, perfectly still, with her head resting on my shoulder; nuzzling her sweaty body into mine like the way a baby clings to its mother, breathing heavily and rapidly.

When she stopped and caught her breath, she said "Holy Fucking Jesus Christ!! Sweat was pouring off of her body, making it glisten as her chest heaved up and down with each breath. That is what you constantly feel in your body, every single minute of every single day?!! That was absolutely amazing!"

"How the hell do you keep from becoming a quivering bowl of jelly from the shear rapture of the way that feels?" she asked, still panting and excited. I said "Well I guess it is a little different for me because of the magic the suit gives me along with the sensations. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to my smooth; rubber covered body and gave her a tight hug. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest. I said to her with a giggle "So I guess you liked it huh?" She replied "Hell Yes!!" and gave me tender kiss on my velvety soft lips.

I looked down at her swollen, wet crotch, which had trails of her cum still oozing from it, forming a pool of her sweat and cum on the rubber sheets beneath her. I gently pushed her back so she was lying down on the bed, and said "Time for me to have some fun now!" and I positioned my face between her creamy thighs. As my nose drew closer to her beautiful pussy, I deeply inhaled its delightful musky aroma. I began to lick up every single drop of her delicious cum that was on her body and on the rubber sheets beneath her. Her cum tasted so sweet, and every drop that I drank in made me want more. A soft moan escaped her lips as she made an "OOH. UMMM. OH!" sound. I traced my tongue around her outer lips, and slowly dragged it from the bottom of her slit to the top in long, exaggerated licks.

I spread her beautiful, hairless pussy lips with my fingers and further exposed her glistening hole. I teased her clit with my tongue and drew circles around her inner lips with the tip of my tongue, making her shiver with the anticipation of what was to come next.

Now that I told her about my powers, and I did not have to hide them from her any more, I decided to use them to add some magical fun to our lovemaking. I pulled my face away from her soaked pussy, and wiped her juices off of my chin with my fingers, then licked them clean with a devious smile. With a wave of my hand, Dianna was instantly dressed in a very tight latex corset that pushed her gorgeous breasts up and together, making her already impressive bust even more inviting to look at. With another gesture, I transformed our rubber-covered bed into a clear latex vacuum bed with a tube connected to a small (but still effective) ball gag over her face for Dianna to breath from, and a small opening over her pussy for me to play with.

I told Dianna that when the vacuum motor is on, she will be unable to move and will not be able to speak to me. I then told her that I would link our minds and allow her to communicate with me telepathically should she need to get out of the vacuum bed for any reason (Hey, I may be cruel at times, but I would never do anything that would harm her). Before I was about to turn on the pump motor, she said to me "Please make it really tight! I've always wanted to try one of these! I can't wait till you make me cum in this thing!" I just smiled at her devilishly. Her final words to me as the motor came on were "I love you, Cassandra." My smile changed from devilish to loving as I telepathically answered her "I love you too, Dianna."

Within minutes the air was sucked completely out of the clear rubber vacuum bed, making it conform perfectly to every curve of her lovely body. I could hear the raspy sound of her moaning through the breathing tube as the rubber constricted her body like a vice. The pressure of the rubber bed bearing down on her made the hole over her pussy cause her lips to push through it slightly and spread apart, exposing her erect clit. Her nipples were so hard that they lo0ked like two pegs trying to poke their way through the black rubber corset and the clear rubber bed. I could see the pools of sweat that were quickly forming on her body under the clear rubber of the vacuum bed.

I positioned my face in front of her swollen pussy and gently began to stroke it with my tongue. When I did her breathing grew faster and her muffled moaning grew louder through the air tube. I flicked at her clit with my tongue, and occasionally gently bit down on it. I could see Dianna trying with all of her might to rock her hips and grind her pussy against my mouth, but the suction of the vacuum bed was too strong. All she could do was lay there at my mercy. I stood up and began to rake my onyx black fingernails across her tightly rubberized breasts. I could "hear" the squeals of delight in her mind as I read her thoughts. I gently traced the tip of my finger around the shape of her face and breasts. I then dragged it down, in between her lovely cleavage, all the way to the hole that exposed her dripping wet pussy. Once over her hot spot, I traced my finger around her opening and then let it slip inside her soaked hole. I could feel her clamping her vaginal muscles as tight as she could manage around my fingers.

Her body looks so sexy trapped between the layers of the clear rubber vacuum bed. Her body is sweating profusely, and it is all pooling between the layers of rubber around her luscious body. The slight lubrication that her sweat added to the inside of the rubber allowed her to move her body ever so slightly. She was trying so hard to rock her hips and "fuck" my finger while it was inside her twat. I felt her body stiffen as she had her first orgasm inside the bed. With my powers, I was able to "hear" and "feel" the thoughts and emotions that flooded her mind. She was screaming out of pure pleasure in her mind, but because of the breathing tube and rubber ball gag, the only sound she could make with her mouth were those of her short, quick, raspy breaths through the tube mixed with a few muffled grunts.

As I was witnessing all of this, I felt my own pussy ache with the desire to be touched. I was very turned on by seeing my lover like this and I could feel my juices begin to flow from my sex into the tight magical rubber cat suit that covered my body. I allowed her to have another orgasm before I released her trembling, sweaty body from the hold of the vacuum bed.

Before she could even speak, I had her up on her feet. I transformed the vacuum bed back into our regular rubber covered bed. I then 'melted' my cat suit into my skin, leaving me standing there naked. Dianna knew what I wanted, so without hesitation she pushed me back onto the bed. She straddled my body, rubbing and grinding her juicy pussy into my crotch. I reached my hands up and began to fondle her breasts through the rubber corset. She slid herself down my body and buried her face in my swollen, wet cunt.

Dianna began to lick and suck at my pussy with the gusto and excitement of a person eating their favorite gourmet meal. She nibbled at my hypersensitive clit and thrust her tongue in and out of my hole, drinking in every drop of my juices with great pleasure. Her actions sent shivers all through my magically enhanced body. I was moaning with extreme delight as she brought me closer and closer to release. Just as I was about to cum, Dianna jumped off of me and went over to the draw in her dresser where she kept some of her toys. She pulled out a pair of latex panties with a built in double-sided dildo.

As I watched, she slowly and teasingly slid them up her glistening, sweaty thighs. When the inner dildo was positioned right over her crotch, she carefully started to slip it inside her. As it filled her inch-by-inch, she let out a low moan, signaling her pleasure. Once it was fully inserted she seductively slinked her way back over to me. She stood at the foot of the bed with a flirtatious grin on her face. The large, black rubber phallus hung devilishly between her creamy thighs.

As she was about to insert it into my dripping pussy, I said to her "Let me make a little change to your panties. I will use my magic to enable you to feel sensations through the latex dildos as if it were a real part of your body. OK?" Dianna smiled and said, "Yeah, do it! Do it!" I reached up and wrapped my hand around the large protruding shaft. When I did, Dianna shivered, as the change was complete. Now the inner dildo of the panties would allow her body to feel sensations through the outer shaft as if it were a real penis attached to her body.

She jumped back up on the bed and straddled me once again. She reached her hand down and wrapped her slender fingers around the thick latex dick. She exclaimed, "Ooh! I can feel that!!" as she used her hand to guide the tip of the rubber cock to my waiting hole. When the tip touched my skin, she cried out "My god that feels good. I can feel the heat of your body through this thing! That feels incredible!" She traced the tip around my swollen slit, teasing me with the phallus. I started rocking my hips and grinding my crotch into her body.

In one quick motion she thrust the big rubber shaft into my pussy. We both let out a pleasurable grunt as it disappeared into my body. She laid herself across my body and began to kiss me; deeply and passionately, as I reached my arms up and wrapped them around her body and pulled her closer to me. Her tight rubber corset made erotic squeaking noises as her body moved, and the feeling of the rubber she was wearing brushing against my "bare" skin sent shivers up and down my spine. She pumped her body up and down slowly and sensuously at first; making long teasing strokes with the rubber dildo. As the fiery passion grew within us, she started pumping and grinding harder and faster; thrusting deeper and deeper into my dripping wet cavity. The sound of the thick, large, rubber cock moving in and out of my body made erotic "suction" noises as my juices lubricated it's movements.

Both of our bodies longed for release. We both wanted and need to cum: badly. I levitated our bodies up off of the bed, and flipped us in mid air. Now I was on top and Dianna was on the bottom. I magically lowered us back to the bed and I began gyrating my hips back and forth and side to side. Dianna moaned and grunted in pleasure as the enchanted dildo panties transmitted the amplified sensations into her quivering body. I leaned forward and kissed her soft lips. I began to nibble at her earlobes and whisper in her ear. With my hot, searing breath I whispered to her "I'll make you cum, only if you make me cum. Do you want to cum? How bad do you want it?" I then licked her cheek and made a purring sound in her ear.

Dianna breathlessly answered me "God I want to cum soooooo bad! I promise I will make you cum! Please, Cassandra, let me cum too!! I want it so god dam bad!!" She started bucking her hips and moving her body in perfect synchronization with mine. My juices were running down the rubber shaft and leaving trails along her inner thighs. I scooped some of my juices up on my fingertips and put it to her mouth. She hungrily sucked up every drop with a wide smile. I felt myself getting so close to cumming, so I began to grind my crotch into hers and ride the rubber shaft harder and with more ferocity. We were both moaning and grunting with ecstasy. As I felt the first wave of orgasmic pleasure wash over me, I leaned forward and jammed my tongue deep into Dianna's mouth. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my moist, sweaty body, pulling me closer to her. She reached down and grabbed my firm, luscious ass and pulled it down towards her as far as she could to push the rubber dildo as far into my pussy as possible. I felt my body stiffen as I began to shake and tremble with the bliss of release. Keeping my promise, I now let Dianna cum too. She raked her fingers up and down my back, and even though her mouth was locked in a passionate kiss with mine, it was barely enough to muffle her squeals and screams of pleasure. Both our pussies gushed with cum as we had orgasm after orgasm. Dianna was so wet that her cum was oozing out of the waistband and leg openings of the rubber panties she was wearing.


When I felt the last ripple of my orgasms end, I climbed off of her, and licked the rubber penis clean. With a snap of my fingers, I had the double-dildo panties and rubber corset off of Dianna's body, and then covered her body in her favorite cat suit (the one I magically created for her the night we first met). I then 'melted' my cat suit out from my skin to cover me again. There were pools of our sweat and cum all over our rubber sheets that made our rubber cat suit covered bodies slip and slide across them effortlessly. Dianna looked me square in the eyes and said "Cassandra, I love you so much. I am so sorry for acting like that before when you told me your secret." I replied, "Don't worry about it. It wasn't the easiest subject to talk about. I didn't expect it to go too easy anyway. I love you too, and I am sorry if I freaked you." With that we hugged each other tightly and kissed passionately.

After lying there for a little while longer, cuddling and kissing each other, I asked Dianna if she cared to join me in the shower. She said to me in a soft voice "No, thank you. I want to smell you on me for the rest of the night." Then she said with a giggle, "Besides, I thought you didn't need to shower because of the suit." I smiled at her and gave her a gentle peck on the lips and said, "Ok my love, we don't have to get up now if you don't want to. You are right though, I really don't need to shower; I'm going to smell the same weather I wash up or not. I just like seeing the way you caress your body with the sponge as you soap up! We'll just stay right here for now."

Dianna pulled her rubber-clad body in closer to me, and rested her head next to mine on the same rubber pillow I was using. With her mouth so close to my face, I could faintly smell the scent of my pussy as she exhaled, still present on her breath from her eating me out earlier. She draped her arm over my side and lightly stroked her fingertips along my lower back and my ass, giving me little chills that echoed throughout my rubber covered body. I stroked the back of my hand along her cheek and ran my fingers through her silky hair until I felt her drift off to sleep.

* PART V (May 16, 2001) *

The following morning I woke up before Dianna. I looked down at her, sleeping there so peacefully. "I must have really worn her out last night. I'll let her stay in bed and rest some more," I thought to myself. Looking over at the clock on my nightstand, I saw that it was 7:45. Since we both over slept, there was no point in rushing to get to work, so I decided to call our respective companies and call us out for the day, leaving us with a nice three day weekend to enjoy.

I quietly slipped out of the bed, and went downstairs to the kitchen. It was now a few minutes after 8:00, so I knew our secretaries would be in by now. I first called my company, telling my secretary that something came up and I would be out for the day. With that taken care of, it was now time to call Dianna's company. Using my magic, I disguised my voice to sound like Dianna's. I dialed her office and her secretary answered the phone. She greeted me with a cheery "Good morning. Doyle and Thomas Legal Associates. Ms. McNamara's office. How can I help you?" With my voice magically disguised as hers I said "Good morning Beth. It's me. Something important came up last minute. I won't be in today, just put any messages for me on my desk and I'll take care of them on Monday. If things are slow you can leave early if you want, just tell Garry you spoke to me and I okayed it. Have a nice weekend; see you Monday. Bye."

I changed my voice back into my own and thought out loud, "Well that was easy enough. Time to make some breakfast." I got out the ingredients to make homemade pancakes and scrambled eggs, with fresh squeezed orange juice. (Yes, I am making them from scratch and not using magic to make them. Even though I have powers, I still enjoy cooking the good old-fashioned mortal way!) As I put everything I needed up on the counter, I heard Dianna come down the stairs. She walked into the kitchen with her hair all messy, and she was rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Good morning sweetie" I said. She walked over and gave me a gentle peck on the lips and said "Good morning Cassandra," and then took a seat at the table.

When she fully opened her eyes and looked at the clock hanging above the window by the sink, she exclaimed, "Fuck! It's 8:30! I'm going to be late!" as she sprang up from the chair and went to make a sprint for the bedroom to take a shower. Since before I could open my mouth she was already up the stairs and turning the corner into the bedroom, I yelled up to her "Don't bother rushing honey. I took care of everything for you." She called back over the sound of the shower water coming on "What'd you say Hun?"

Using my powers, I 'teleported' myself into the bedroom upstairs where Dianna was starting to unzip her rubber cat suit. I startled her slightly when she turned around to find me appear out of thin air in front of her. I repeated myself "I said don't bother rushing. I took care of everything already." I continued, "When I woke up this morning, you were still sound asleep. After wearing you out like that last night, I figured I would let you sleep in. I called up our offices and told each of our secretaries we would be out for the day." Dianna flopped down on the edge of the bed and said "Oh. Cool. I'm too dam tired to rush around today anyway." She then asked, "So what did you tell Beth when you called her for me?"

1...345678