Cassandra's Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept pumping away at her sexy little body harder and faster. Since I had the powers of the magical rubber cat suit energizing me, I would not get sore or tire out as quickly as a mortal would, so I occasionally had to use my magic to give Dianna a secret little energy boost in order for her to keep up with me since she was beginning to ache and tire out.

After all these many hours of teasing and torturing and playing, the final moment of ultimate pleasure was upon us. As the moment of climax closed in, we wrapped our arms around each other and held our bodies together as tightly as possible. Our mouths locked in a deep, feverish kiss as I continued to thrust the rubber dick in and out of her body. She was raking her fingernails up and down my back and squeezing my ass as she pulled herself closer to me. With one last gigantic thrust our bodies became rigid, and we let out simultaneous screams of pure pleasure as we released all of the evenings built up of tension and sexual pressure in one big, massive, all consuming orgasm.

I pulled the rubber shaft out of her body, and lay down next to her, both of us panting and drained from the past 4 hours of foreplay and sex. I wrapped my arms around her, and gently kissed her on the forehead. She returned a gentle kiss to my lips and we just lay there silent and motionless. The feeling of having her lying there in my arms and the feeling of the energy of my magical cat suit surging through my body made me feel so calm and secure. I sensed that in her mind, Dianna also felt very secure and content holding me in her arms, so we stayed locked in each other's grip for the rest of the night; me in my magical rubber cat suit and Dianna in the rubber cat suit I created for her; until we finally drifted off to sleep, comforted by each other's rubbery embrace.

* PART IV (May 14, 2001) *

It is now the year 2001, two years after I was first transformed into Cassandra and granted my super-powers and immortality by the magical latex cat suit. I have not removed the suit from my body since the day I first put it on and it changed me into who (what) I am today. The part of my life before becoming Cassandra, when I was still a man (and a mortal), has almost totally been forgotten. I have become so used to my new identity and appearance that I cannot even remember what I used to look like when I was still Mark. Every aspect of my life and my personality were now totally feminine. It did take a little while to get used to being treated like a lady by the same group of men at work whom I used to hang out with as "one of the guys." It was especially strange for me because I knew that they all wanted me. I was able to read it in their thoughts with my magic. It was a bit odd at first, but after a few weeks, I started flirting back and acting like the sex kitten they all fantasized about. Even the other women in the office fantasized about being with me. Some of them even fantasized about actually being me. Shortly after Dianna and I had our first experience together that night we met two years ago, we began hanging out with each other almost every day. Our relationship and our bond with each other grew stronger every day. Not only was she my lover, but also she became my closest, most trusted friend. Shortly there after, we decided to move in together. Since my condo was a larger unit than hers, she moved in to live with me.

The past couple years together with Dianna have been the happiest of my life (both my former life as a male, and of my new life as Cassandra). It has been a lot of fun for me to watch her change and grow over the past two years from the sexy, yet sweet and innocent girl I first met into the sexy little rubber vixen she is today. After our first night together when I gave Dianna her first experience with rubber, she started buying more and more rubber clothing and she has built up a pretty big collection of cat suits, pants, skirts, tops, and dresses and under garments. Dianna eventually began to wear her rubber almost every day; she even started wearing rubber panties and bras under her street clothes to work, then coming home from the office and immediately taking off her work clothes and putting a cat suit or a rubber dress on.

Since I could "morph" my magical cat suit into any thing I wanted it to look like, she never had any clue or suspicions about me wearing it all the time or about my powers. I was very happy when Dianna started wearing her rubber outfits around the house regularly or when we would go out to a club or to a party together because it made it easier and less suspicious for her to see me constantly wearing mine. I was always very careful and discrete about using my magic around her, and took every step possible to hide my secret from her until I felt ready to tell her about the suit and my powers.

We decided that we would allow each other to date who ever we chose, be it other women or men. But we would never let any of our flings become serious or get in the way of our own relationship. We each dated a few men here and there, and fooled around with a woman or two, but none of them ever came close to the love we feel for each other.

With the two year anniversary of the day I became Cassandra approaching in a couple of days, I think that now would be the right time to tell Dianna about the suit and the powers it gives me. I felt very bad about hiding my secret from her the past two years, but I just wanted to wait for the right moment to tell her. I am not going to tell her that I used to be a man though. That part of my life is long over and done with. Because of the spell that I cast two years ago, my former life as a man is gone forever, as if Mark never existed. In fact, not too long after I cast the first spell that erased all memory of my former life as Mark and created new memories of my new life as Cassandra, I decided to cast a second spell. The second spell made my female transformation permanent. After casting the second spell, if I were to remove the suit from my body for any reason and become mortal again, I would still retain my female identity and remain as Cassandra permanently. I would not have the magic or the powers until I put the suit back on, but at least I would stay female.

That night we went to bed early at about 8:30. Dianna had on a pair of tight clear latex bicycle shorts and a tight clear latex tank top. I, of course, was wearing my magical cat suit, which I had 'morphed' into a loose fitting pair of black latex boxer shorts and a loose fitting black latex baby-doll top (I don't know if that is the right word to call it. It is a sleeveless top that has very thin straps, a low cut neckline and it comes to just above the belly button). As we were lying there between the rubber sheets and rubber comforter gently stroking and touching each other's bodies like we always do at bedtime, I figured that now was as good a time as any to tell her my secret.

I started by letting her know that I had something very important to tell her, and then began by saying "Well, you know I don't like to candy coat things, or beat around the bush. You know I tell you everything. I've never kept anything from you in all the time we've know each other, right?" Dianna said, "Yeah, we always tell each other everything." She then rolled over onto her side, propped her head up, and reached out and took my hand and said in a very concerned voice "Is everything ok? Are you sick? What is it?"

I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and said "NO, NO! I'm fine! Everything is just great. I promise you, it is nothing bad." I let go of her hand, and continued speaking "You just have to promise me that you will keep an open mind about what I am going to tell you, and that you will never, ever tell anyone!"

"Do I have your word?" Dianna said "Of course you do. You know I would never violate your trust like that" and she gave me a tender smile as she reach her hand out and brushed my long blond hair away from my face.

I knew she was telling the truth. I could read it in her mind, even though I didn't have to. We have shared many private moments and shared many secrets with each other over the past two years, and neither one of us would ever violate the other's trust. I knew if Dianna said she would never tell anyone, she would keep her word no matter what.

I took a deep breath and began to explain about the day I went into the antique shop and found the old wooden trunk. Dianna interjected the question "The old one that is in the cellar?" I said "Yes. That's the one." I continued to explain about bringing it home, opening it and finding the cat suit and boots in it (of course leaving out the part about me being a man at the time all this happened!). I described the feelings and sensations I felt when I first put the magical suit on and how its magical energy filled me and empowered me, making me become the all-powerful "Goddess" I am today. Dianna just sat there with her jaw wide open and a blank, shocked look on her face as I continued my story.

I told her about my conversations with Korenah's spirit and about the super-powers and supernatural abilities wearing the magical suit grants me. Dianna cut me off mid sentence and said "Ok. I really want to believe you, and I am trying my hardest to keep an open mind here, but that sounds way too fucked up. You are trying to tell me that because you are wearing some special latex cat suit you will live forever and have super powers?" She then said in a sarcastic voice "Let me go put my cat suit on so we could fly around the room together."

Part of Dianna wanted to believe me. She thought it sounded so erotic and sexy the way I described everything to her, but it sounded way too off the wall to be believable. "Ok then. Prove it. Do something magical," she said with a tone of sarcasm and disbelief in her voice. I replied, "Ok" and with a snap of my fingers all of the lights in the room went out. Without even batting an eyelash Dianna said "When did you put the Clapper in here. Nice try. If you wanted to spice things up with some role-playing games of "evil latex sorceress and helpless rubber slave girl", you could have just asked me and I would have happily played along. You didn't have to go through all this nonsense."

So I then snapped my fingers again and the lights came back on. "Ok, how about this" I said to her, and with a wave of my hand all of Dianna's rubber clothing she was wearing vanished from her body and reappeared in my hands, leaving her laying there completely naked under the covers.

She threw off the covers and jumped up from the bed screaming "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU WERE SERIOUS WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD MAGIC POWERS" with an equal mixture of excitement and fear in her voice. I got up from the bed too and went over to her, trying to calm her down. Dianna was visibly startled, and was starting to cry. She was bright red in the face and shaking like a leaf. When I went to put my arm around her, she backed away from me, afraid to be near me. I said to her "I told you to keep an open mind. You promised me you would. Trust me, I'm not going to hurt you. You know that I would never do anything to hurt you or put you at risk of harm. Please don't be afraid of me now. I am still the very same Cassandra that you have been in love with the past couple years. I'm not some kind of monster or anything because of this, and I am certainly not some evil creature because I have magic powers. There is no reason for you to be scared of me."

Dianna sat down on the edge of the bed. I went over to her, squatted down next to her and said, "I didn't know any other way to prove to you I was telling the truth. I am sorry if I surprised you or scared you. I didn't mean to freak you out like that." I put my arm around her waist and said, "I love you. Not only are you my girlfriend and my lover, but you are also my best friend in the whole world. I want to share this with you more than anything, but if knowing about my powers frightens you that much, I'll understand. I can use my magic to erase this conversation from your memory and we can continue our relationship as if none of this evening's events took place: but then I would never feel the same around you again because I would know in my heart that I am keeping a secret from you. I have never lied to you or kept anything from you before, now matter how good or bad it may be."

"The only reason I waited this long to tell you my secret is because up until now, I was still learning about my powers and how to use and control them. I wanted to fully understand the suit and the powers it gives me first, before I said anything to you about it."

Dianna leaned over, kissed me gently on the forehead and said "I am sorry for getting so freaked like that. It just took me by surprise." I wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks with my baby soft hands and gave her body a loving squeeze. I then said "Well like I said, I am sorry for going about it the way I did." I stood up and kneeled on the bed behind her and began to massage her neck and shoulders while we continued our conversation. Dianna shivered slightly as my cool skin and soft, supple hands touched her bare body. I sent little magical pulses through my fingertips into her body that quickly eased the tension from her muscles and totally relaxed her as I massaged her back. "That feels really good," she said to me, the sound of her voice mixed with a slight moan that indicated her pleasure as I touched her. "So are you ok with everything now" I asked her. "Yeah, I guess it will take some getting used to though" she replied.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with a laugh. "What is there to get used to? We have been living together for two years now. We know all there is to know about each other." Dianna giggled as she answered "Well now that I know about your powers and stuff, your birthday and Christmas are going to suck for me from now on, because how am I supposed to buy presents for someone who has the power to have anything she wants!" I gave her a loving kiss on the lips and said "I have you. That is enough for me."

We talked for quite a while; I continued explaining about my powers, and demonstrated some of them for her. Dianna just watched and listened in shear amazement at all of the incredible things I could do because of the magical rubber suit I was wearing. The whole idea of magic rubber cat suits and of me having super powers freaked Dianna out and scared her a bit at first, but as she sat there listening to me and watching me demonstrate them for her, it ended up turning her on because of the totally erotic nature of it all.

By this point in the conversation, I had 'morphed' my suit back into its regular cat suit form and 'melted' the boots back into place to once again cover my body. When I did, Dianna just sat there on the bed, starring into my eyes. I asked her what she was thinking about, and she said "Well now that I know about your powers and the suit and everything, seeing you standing there and knowing you are this super-powerful sorceress or Goddess or whatever, gives a whole new dimension to our relationship. I mean, it is hard to explain, but the way I see it I am just this plain old mortal chick, and you are this gorgeous, all-powerful super-woman. With your magical powers and your incredible beauty you could have any man or woman you want. But out of all of them you choose to be with me. That makes me feel very special."

There were some tears forming in the corner of her eyes, so I reached out, took her by her hands and pulled her up from the bed. I wrapped my rubber-covered arms around her sexy naked body and gave her a tight hug. She shivered slightly as my smooth, shiny rubber covered body touched her bare skin. I pulled away slightly to give her a long, deep, passionate kiss and then said to her "Dianna, I was in love with you from the minute you came knocking at my door that night two years ago. That is never going to change."

We both sat back down on the bed and continued to discuss my powers. While we were talking Dianna asked me if I wanted a cup of coffee. I said "Yeah, that sounds good right now" and she went to get up to go to the kitchen. I reached up and grabbed her by the hand and said with a smile "Sit down, relax. I'll take care of it." With a snap of my fingers, a snack tray with two fresh cups of coffee and some hot buttered English muffins appeared in the room right before us. Dianna was slightly startled, but then she said in an almost little kid kind of way, "That is so cool!!"

While we drank our coffee and ate our muffins, Dianna said to me, "So you said that you don't have to take the suit off because it absorbs your sweat? Is that why you never look even the slightest bit uncomfortable even after hours and hours of wearing rubber? What about if you have to go to the bathroom?"

Between bites of muffin and gulps of coffee I answered her, "Yeah, no matter how much I sweat the magic suit will absorb it. Wearing it feels really incredible, much better than normal rubber ever could. Except for feeling the constant pulsing of the powers surging through me, and the tight pressure of the rubber squeezing against my body, sometimes I forget that I am even wearing it. When I have to go to the bathroom, I just let it go into the suit. It absorbs it just like with my sweat. In fact, I just peed a couple of minutes ago. It felt really good, all tingly and prickly, as the suit absorbed my piss.

Dianna then asked me "So even when I was seeing and touching your naked skin, you were still wearing that cat suit? And even when you were wearing regular street clothes for work or you were wearing regular denim jeans and a tee-shirt around the house, it was still the rubber cat suit?"

I answered her question "Yes, even when you were seeing me "naked" I was still wearing the suit. I haven't removed it from my body at all in the entire two years that I have had it. And like I demonstrated for you before, when I "morph" the suit, I can make it look like any style, color, or fabric garment I desire; so when you were seeing me wear my work clothes or any outfit that was not made of rubber, it was still this magical rubber cat suit that I was wearing."

She looked at me and said "Wow! That is so fucking cool! I mean when I am touching your naked body, it doesn't feel any different to me. Your skin just feels like very soft, supple skin, not rubber. And all of those expensive designer clothes and shoes in your closets and drawers have not been worn in the two years that you have been wearing that magical cat suit? You just "morph" your cat suit to look like what ever it is you want to wear. Dam that is so cool!" She then said with a giggle "So I guess you won't mind if I raid your closet and help myself to some of your clothes since you don't really need them, huh?"

I said to her "Well, when I have the suit "melted" into my body, you are touching my skin, not the suit. The suit absorbs into (under) my skin; that's why it feels like my skin, not rubber when you touch me." I then said to her with a laugh "Help yourself to anything in my closets that you want! It's all yours!"

Dianna asked me if I could describe to her what it feels like to have the powers surging through my body. I tried to explain by saying "It's pretty hard to describe the feeling: it's kind of like billions of little electric tingles all over my skin, for lack of a better description. I really don't know any other words I could use to describe it."

She said "That sounds so wonderful!" Then she asked "But aren't you going to smell real bad after a while? I mean if you are wearing that suit all the time, sweating and peeing and stuff, won't you start to smell pretty awful?" I answered her "No, no. Korenah said that when I am wearing the suit my body will give off a strong odor, but it will be a very pleasant and erotic scent because of the powers and how they enhance my body. Dianna interjected "That is true, you do smell really sexy! It's like a rubbery, musky, sweaty smell. But you are so right though, it is a VERY pleasant and HIGHLY erotic odor!"

1...345678