Castleton Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gordon serviced his Mistress, she ordered Alteisha to suspend Maureen from the chains hanging down from the ceiling. The Slave immediately arose from the sixty-nine position she enjoyed on top of Robert, and moved to quickly restrain Maureen in a standing position. She secured Maureen's ankle restraints to rings in the floor, then stepped back to kneel next to her Mistress, being serviced by Gordon. Florence let Maureen stand immobilized in her chains, as she continued to allow Gordon to worship her cunt. She had two shuddering orgasms that were so powerful she nearly collapsed, and had to be steadied by both Alteisha and Gordon. Florence took several moments to catch her breath then motioned for Alteisha to fetch a long thin braided leather whip. Florence accepted the whip and swished it through the air in full view of a wide-eyed Maureen.

"Maureen," Florence told her as she rubbed the tip of the whip across Maureen's nipples, her asscheeks and the crack of her ass, "you have enjoyed the sweet caresses of the strap and still carry the lovely welts on your burning red asscheeks. However, if you are seriously considering joining my service, you must feel the loving kisses of the whip, to experience the rapturous and exquisite delights of serving my needs and amusements." Maureen eyes opened wide, as the fear was evident on her face. Tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks to fall onto her breasts, sweetly swaying from her trembling body. "You may feel free to cry out or scream, if you must," Florence explained to Maureen, "but it will all come to naught. I shall whip you so you may fully comprehend our potential future relationship. Please also know that I take great delight, pleasure and amusement from your torment."

The crisp slap of the whip across Maureen's asscheeks drew a blood-curdling scream from her throat, as she fell suspended from her chains. A stinging welt leaped out from her flesh and turned a deep red hue across both of her asscheeks. Florence rubbed the welt with her gloved hand to increase and prolong the pain. As Maureen's scream subsided to sobbing whimpers, Florence struck again eliciting another scream and deep red welt. Three more strokes were delivered in quick succession as Maureen hung limply and sobbed at the searing pain inflicted on her ass. At Florence's nod, Alteisha rose and grabbed Maureen's hair and pulled her head up and back out of the way of the next strokes, which unbeknownst to Maureen would be delivered to her beautiful swaying breasts.

As Maureen sobbed, with eyes closed and head held back, Florence brought the whip up cruelly striking the underside of both tits. The scream nearly drowned out all sound in the room, as Maureen shuddered and jerked limply from the chains. Florence raised her arm high and delivered a severe cut of the whip across both of Maureen's nipples. Her mouth opened as if to scream, but no sound came out, as a result of the unbearable pain. Dark red, deeply painful, welts rose swiftly under her tits and across her nipples. Mercifully she fainted. Florence allowed her to hang unconscious from the chains, as Alteisha slowly brought Maureen's head forward to rest the chin on her limp sweat covered body.

Mistress Florence stepped down from the platform and accepted a cool glass white wine. Robert congratulated her on the evening's activities, and he said he enjoyed the entertainment immensely. Gordon had dressed in his maid's uniform, complete with his nylon net cock and balls restraint, and was helping Alteisha put on her robe. Next, he placed the red satin robe around his Mistress shoulders. He examined Maureen's body, as she hung unconscious on the platform, and determined that none of the dark red welts had broken the skin. Maureen would be in pain for a few days, but no permanent damage was done either by the strap or the whip. Gordon quickly passed a vial of smelling salts under Maureen's nose and she stirred to consciousness. A few moments later, she lifted her head and swallowed hard. She was totally exhausted from the ordeal. Gordon supported Maureen, by placing one arm around her waist, and he unfastened her restraints. Next, he wrapped a white terry cloth robe around her still limp body and tenderly lifted her in his arms.

"Take her to my bedroom, Gordon," Florence directed. Maureen laid her head on Gordon's shoulder as he carried her out of the room and up the stairs to Florence's bedroom. Robert's cock had grown erect again as a result of watching Maureen getting whipped. Florence sat him back in the chair, threw off her robe and mounted his huge cock while facing him. She impaled herself on the massive penis, now entering her cervix, and fucked herself to another exquisite orgasm. Robert made no effort to restrain his orgasm and he exploded in unison with Florence. They both gasped from the pleasure of their union, as Florence laid her head on his chest to catch her breath. She held his cock in her cunt until it had become flaccid, then she let gravity pull it from her cunt's grasp. They laughed and kissed as Alteisha set about to clean them with her tongue, of their juices, semen and sweat. They all dressed and followed Florence up the stairs to the living room. Florence offered a late night supper to Robert, but he declined, saying that he had an early tee time and would need all the sleep he could muster. He kissed them both and left.

"Well, my gorgeous Slave, I'm waiting for an invitation to share your bed tonight, since Maureen is sleeping in mine," teased Florence.

"Please, dear Mistress, come sleep in my bed while I relieve you of several orgasms with my eager tongue," giggled Alteisha. The two women hugged each other and started up the stairs arm in arm. "Tell me why, when we are alone, you act more like the Slave, rather than the Mistress, dear Mistress?" Alteisha asked, as she kissed Florence full on the lips, entering her mouth to lick and suck at each other's tongue.

"Because I love you, Alteisha," Florence answered, as they entered her Slaves bedroom, embraced and closed the door.