Castleton Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others had paired and were raptly engaged in masturbating, finger fucking or sucking each other's cunts and tits. Alteisha had taken Jon entirely into her throat. She sucked and licked his cock until he was sure he would explode in a sea of cum. "Not that easy, you wimpy piece of shit!" Alteisha taunted Jon, as she relented from her fierce assault on the massive cock in her mouth.

"Momma did not say 'Ratty-ass Slave could cum!' You best tighten your ass and cut that cum off!" She taunted and twisted his sore and aching balls until he screamed into the ball gag. He fought against the mounting desire to spray her mouth with his salty, creamy cum. Her tongue redoubled its efforts on his cock and Florence's expert rubbing and tweaking was arousing his nipples again.

"Enough." Commanded Mistress Lea. " Dixie, you and Myrna take your turns now, and spare him nothing!" Eagerly the women assumed their tasking with relish. Jon's cock strained to cum under the exquisite torment of their tongues and fingers. Lea marveled admirably at her Slaves' stoic discipline in preventing himself from cumming.. He withstood and endured the intensely pleasurable oral ministrations, as each pair of women took their turns at his massive cock and sensitive nipples. The Novices did their best to cause him to cum prematurely, but to no avail. He endured, and when Lea told the last pair to stop he was mentally relieved, even though his cock strained to spray his semen explosively out of his balls. "I'm happy for you, Slave." Lea told him. "Your self control has been well demonstrated, proving the value of your training, ---and, saving you much pain in avoiding the discipline you surely would have received, had you failed me by cumming!" Jon eyes transmitted his 'thank you' as the ball gag prevented him from speaking.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you Novices too, when your formal training as submissives begins, you too will be similarly tested!" Mistress Lea released the chains that held Jon's hands over his head and allowed him to lower his arms. She unshackled his wrist and ankle restraints from the overhead chain and the pedestals. He could feel his aching muscles restore themselves, as the blood rushed in to relieve the numbness in his body brought about by his bonds. Lea led him to the bed and spread-eagled him. She attached the wrist and ankle restraints to the steel rings in the head and footboard provided for this purpose.

Next, she drew a leather device from the cabinet and held it up for her pupils to view. The device had straps, buckles and Velcro clasps attached to it. Lea placed the device under Jon's balls and pulled the straps tightly into place, closed the Velcro clasps and tightly buckled the straps. "This is to restrain his cock and balls." She explained. "The device tightly separates and restrains his balls. It also forms a very tight ring around the base of his cock to prevent him from cumming, even if he could not restrain himself through the discipline of his training."

Jon's massive cock stood erect and rock hard as Lea fondled it while continuing to instruct her students. "This device will please all of us who desire to fuck and cum in multiples. He cannot 'lose' his hardon, thus we may fuck ourselves to our hearts desire." Lea advised them. "Yes, he may get sore and his cock may ache from friction, but who cares? Most important, is the fact that it will stay hard and pleasure us, as long as we want. Each of you will have the opportunity to mount this massive cock, and fuck. to multiple orgasms. The only rule is that you may only cum three times before you must dismount, and take your place at the end of the line, while your classmates complete their turns. Ruth, you have the first turn. Enjoy."

Eagerly Ruth got on the bed and gazed down at Jon, neatly shackled and gagged. Her cunt was still wet from her turn at sucking his cock. Ruth knelt down and spread her knees on either side of Jon's hips. She opened her cuntlips and guided Jon's cockhead to her sex. She moaned with pleasure as she descended onto the massive cock, taking it fully inside her with a single downward thrust of her body. Her hands immediately grasped her tits. She kneaded them and pulled hard at her nipples as she began to rise and fall on the cock that stretched her cunt to its fullest.

Ruth threw her head back and was enraptured with the marvelous feeling filling her cunt. She could sense that her orgasm would soon follow her gyrations on the massive cock she was fucking. Within a few minutes she began to sigh and groan while accelerating entering and withdrawing the marvelous piston-cock in her cunt. Suddenly she screamed loudly, as her first orgasm shuddered through her body to the root of her soul. She could feel her cunt cumming and contracting strongly again and again about the wonderful cock fucking her. Her orgasm seemed to last for several minutes even though in reality it was only a few seconds.

Ruth continued cumming without stopping her up and down fucking of Jon's cock. As her first orgasm subsided, Ruth enthusiastically resumed her efforts towards a repeat performance. She paused momentarily to get her knees out from under herself and thrust her legs forward, thus bringing the full weight of her upper body down on Jon, impaling herself fully on his massive cock. She gasped, as she felt the cock fill her cunt completely and strain at her cervix until it finally entered. Ruth resumed her gyrations and grasped the headboard to help her lift herself up slightly before plunging down deeply again onto the cock impaling her cunt.

She felt the cock shaft rubbing against her clit, beginning to awaken her quest for another orgasm. Eagerly she fucked the wonderful cock with renewed desire and rolled her head with pleasure. She smiled briefly at her classmates and Mistress Lea, while continuing her fucking Jon's cock. Finally she bit her lip and cried out as she exploded in another enormous orgasm. Momentarily, the orgasm caused her to nearly faint. Ruth rolled her body forward and limply swayed slightly from side to side from the impact of her mind numbing orgasm. She would have fallen over except for her outstretched legs and the rock hard cock embedded deep in her cunt. Jon's cock was literally holding her up and in place.

Mistress Lea led the applause from Ruth's classmates at her excellent performance. Ruth could not speak coherently, as her sighs and moans underscored the unbelievably wondrous fucking she had just given herself. She wearily pulled herself off of Jon's cock and dragged her body off the bed, trying to catch her breath. She raised her head and smiled saying, "I'll take my place at the end of the line now and recuperate for my next turn." Lea led Ruth to a chair, as June impatiently climbed onto the bed and took her turn to sit on the still rock hard cock.

June took it full into her cunt and half-sneered at Jon as he strained under the urge to cum. Although his cock felt that it would explode, the cockring held his cumming in check. His mind roiled under the knowledge that he still had at least six more cunts to satisfy. He closed his eyes at the pleasure being visited upon his cock and thrust his hips up hard to bring the climax quickly to June's loins, but to no avail, as she was determined to take her time and fully enjoy her fucking.

Jon felt as though he could take no more of their fucking without erupting. Each time he got close to cumming, the cock ring precluded him from achieving orgasm. Patiently, he resigned himself to his fate as June finished, only to be followed in turn by Trixie, Ella, Myrna, Dixie and Florence. Alteisha was to be last, but she let Ruth re-enter the line and go before her. Ruth once again impaled herself on Jon's cock and fucked him until she came hard again. She dismounted and smiled to Alteisha to take her turn.

Alteisha lost no time in mounting the rock hard erection presented to her. With one motion she mounted Jon and enveloped his cock, burying it deep into her shaven cunt. She fucked him for nearly ten minutes until her heavy breathing signaled the beginning of her first orgasm. Alteisha hung her head down and closed her eyes tightly to receive her first explosive cum. She gritted her teeth and groaned as she relished every delectable second of her long orgasm.

As the orgasm subsided, she rose up and turned her back to Jon's face and remounted his throbbing cock. Again she rose and fell on the delightfully huge shaft, while rhythmically swaying her head as she rode him. Her moans of joy bore witness to the pleasure she was extracting from the massive cock inserted backward in her cunt. Once more she exploded in an unimaginably intense orgasm, as her cunt clasped tightly about the cock, and seemed to suck it deeper inside her.

When her second orgasm passed into oblivion, Alteisha rose up to remove the throbbing cock from her cunt. She suspended her pussy over it and quickly turned to face Jon once more. She reached back to her cunt and brought forth her cunt juice soaked fingers. With a single motion she rubbed the cunt juices onto her backside and plunged Jon's cock deep into her asshole. Alteisha screamed with delight as she fucked herself in the ass with the huge cock.

She began to finger her clit as she rode him hard for several minutes that seemed like an eternity to both Jon and the others. Soon she exploded into a raging orgasm that seemed to continue as long as she rubbed her clit. The added joy of her asshole closing about Jon's cock with each spasm of her orgasm drove Alteisha to nearly pass out from sheer pleasure. She looked down at Jon and smiled a smile of complete satisfaction. Rising to extract the massive cock from her ass, Alteisha whispered, "Thank you", to Mistress Lea, as she dismounted to the applause of her Mistress and classmates.

"Mistress?" asked Florence, "Won't you take your turn as well?" Lea was, at first, startled by the question. She turned to look long and hard at the magnificent hardon and turned back to the women with a smile.

"Why not." she declared. "There's no reason to deny myself, is there?" She quickly removed her leather boots and teddy to reveal a magnificent set of tits topped by pert and upright nipples. Her cunt was shaved smooth clearly showing her extended and wet labia that surrounded her engorged clit. Lea mounted her Slaves' hips and reached out to remove the ball gag from Jon's mouth. She covered her lips with her finger indicating to Jon not to speak.

Her hands guided the huge cock to her cunt and sighed breathlessly as she sat down ramming the massive hard cock completely into her sex. Slowly she rocked back and forth deeply seating the cock to her liking, and began to fuck the great instrument of her pleasure. She alternately played with both her own and Jon's nipples as she continued her fucking. Her face was radiant with the ecstasy she was receiving, and causing, with her fucking. She moaned with pleasure, as she exploded into an orgasm that seemed to rattle her basic being. Lea breathed heavily as her cum subsided.

She rose up slightly and removed the cock and ball device from Jon's genitals and tossed it aside. "Come inside me when I come again." She said to Jon as she resumed fucking him. Lea lay forward over her Slave bringing her tits to his face with each down stroke. Jon would reach out and grasp her nipple with his lips each time she brought herself forward. Lea quickly realized what Jon was trying to do and began to pause momentarily, with each down stroke, to let him suck the nipple into his mouth and lick it.

Lea's students decided to help their Mistress enjoy her turn at satisfaction. Ella hopped onto the bed behind her, lay down on her back and placed her face and head under Lea's ass. With each down stroke Ella would tongue Lea's asshole. June and Myrna each captured one of Lea's tits away from Jon and sucked fiercely on her nipples as she fucked Jon's cock. Dixie and Trixie tried to alternate their tongues on Lea's clit with some moderate success. Florence mounted the bed and sat her cunt on Jon's mouth while facing Lea. Alteisha Grasped Lea's face and buried her tongue in her mouth showering her with passionate kisses. The rest of the women fingered and masturbated their cunts in rhythm with Lea's fucking movements.

Lea fought hard against cumming. The multiple raptures being visited upon her, felt so wonderful that she did not want them to stop. She felt faint as she moaned and sighed in ecstasy. Suddenly, she could not withhold her cum. Her cunt throbbed, clenched and clasped the massive cock within her, and she exploded in orgasm. She continued to meet each upward thrust of Jon's cock, with a downward thrust of her own. Her senses reeled as waves of orgasm concentrated within her cunt. Her mind and clit had reached the apex of her ability to withstand the pleasurable onslaught.

As Lea cried out that she was near to fainting, Jon's cock erupted in an enormous expulsion of thick creamy semen, ejected upward and deep into Lea's cunt coinciding with her down stroke. They both screamed their pleasure as the ejected hot cum struck the interior walls of Lea's cunt causing her to orgasm again. She shuddered, shook and nearly fainted from the magnificent feeling surrounding her clit, extending deep into her cunt. Volumes of Jon's cum erupted into the clasping grasping cunt that engulfed his erupting cock. Never had Lea felt so utterly full of cum.

Lea emerged from her orgasm gasping to catch her breath. She threw her head back to relish the subsiding after-comes bursting forth with each of her movements. Jon's throbbing cock violently vented his creamy frothy cum deep into her cunt. Lea held still for several seconds, collected herself and grasped her cunt at the root of Jon's cock. She waited until the huge cock slowly became flaccid and was spurting no more.

Grasping her cuntlips with her fingers as tightly as she could, Lea rose up to withdraw the limp cock and held closed the lips of her cunt. Thick, pearly cum covered Jon's cockhead. Lea crawled on her knees to hover her cunt over Jon's mouth. Slightly, she released her fingers from her cuntlips, allowing some of Jon's come to dribble on his lips. She brushed the come all over his lips with her cuntlips. Jon licked his lips and took the semen into his mouth. Slowly Lea spread her cuntlips sufficiently to allow a large globule of creamy semen to flow out and drop onto Jon's mouth. Again Jon's tongue willingly gathered the offering and swallowed his fluid.

He opened his mouth and awaited the avalanche of semen that he knew would flow like lava from the cunt poised above his mouth. Lea hesitated, but did not disappoint him, as she fully opened her cuntlips, squeezed the muscles of her sex and descended her cunt, surrounding and capturing his mouth. The cum cascaded in a slow river of creamy pearly fluid flowing from her cunt into his mouth, flooding his lips and tongue as it descended towards his throat.

Eagerly Jon accepted Lea's offering and swallowed his cum while sucking at her cunt for more. Again Lea did not disappoint him and squeezed all the remaining cum out of her cunt in one great effort, relishing Jon's tongue as it brushed her clit, gathered the cum and gave her yet another mini-cum. Satisfied, Lea dismounted to the cheers and applause of her students.

Florence's eyes roamed over Jon's exhausted body and came to rest on his flaccid cum covered cock resting on his thigh. She grasped his cock in her fingers and swiftly licked it clean, relishing the taste of his come. "Well ladies," Said Lea composing herself as she dressed, "Lets adjourn for lunch shall we? Except for Slave Jon who's already eaten." They laughed at Lea's remark, as they put on their robes and prepared to leave the small auditorium.

"Of course Florence did get an appetizer too." Lea concluded laughingly. The women congratulated each other, and especially Florence for her thoroughness, as they left the lecture room leaving Jon still bound to bed. Florence looked puzzled as she glanced at Jon then back to Lea. "Don't concern yourself with a Slave." Lea told her. "He served us perfectly well and that's what Slaves are for. Let's think of lunch now." Jon was exhausted and was falling asleep even as they were leaving the chamber.

Comments and feedback to the email address in my profile.

12