Princess in Training Ch. 01

Story Info
The Princess has a lot in store for her.
769 words
4.42
10.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands on your head." The princess followed the order without hesitation. She crouched with her legs wide open without further questions. She already knows the routine.

Naked in the middle of the room, she held her breath as her Mistress enjoyed the sight of her. Collar attached, leash secured to the post, the princess couldn't move from her place.

The Mistress smirked as she observed the bound princess, struggling to stay in her position.

Her pussy throbbed as her Mistress traced her fingers on her sides. She longs for her touch even though she is thoroughly touched every single day. She's just obsessed with the sensations her Mistress can provide.

"Mind telling me how long since you've had your last orgasm, little girl?" The Mistress glides down her hands on her pet's thighs and caress it.

The princess whimpered as she remembers how long since she was allowed to cum while her Mistress caress her sensitive parts, so close to her pearl.

"Two months, Mistress." She moaned as her Mistress surprised her with a finger rubbing her clit in mere seconds.

"Two months." She chuckled. "And you're desperate as ever, aren't you, my sweet little girl?" She kept rubbing her the princess' pearl while the other whimpered as she feels the frustration from the question and the difficulty to stay still.

"Y-yes, Mistress! Oh, p-please!" She closed her eyes as the older lady pinched her left nipple with her left hand while still giving her pearl the needed attention.

As she feels her walls tightening, an indication that she's close to cumming, her Mistress has all the hints in mind to identify if the princess is close to orgasm. "Uh, uh, not yet." A warning in her tone.

The princess concentrated as she nears the peak of the mountain but was not given the permission. "P-please, Mistress!" She begged in desperation. The two months of orgasm denial take its toll on her. "So c-close, Mistress, p-please let me cum!"

In just a nick of time, the older lady withdrew her finger and stopped rubbing the princess, all sensations stopped. The princess whimpered in frustration, although knowing that she is to be stayed denied, she hoped for mercy of her owner.

"Incredible, performance. You lasted 7 more seconds from yesterday. That makes it 5 minutes and 3 seconds of holding your orgasm." Her Mistress announced.

The princess' eyes widen in shock. It's the record she's been aiming since the first day of denial for her morning inspection.

A morning inspection, held every Sunday morning. The girly hairs must be gone, skin must stay smooth and silky, her weight must not exceed 45kg, and most importantly, she will be teased by her Mistress, edged and denied to keep her pussy wet and disciplined. And in each session, she must last 5 minutes while being teased in order to achieve the peak of happiness.

Two months have passed, she tried her hardest to hold but never reached the 5 minute mark. But today is her day.

"I did it, Mistress!" She smiled so wide but exhaustion is noticeable.

"Yes you did, little girl." The Mistress ordered her to relax and the princess broke her position and knelt to relax. It is her standard position--kneeling, hands on her lap, chest out, back arched.

"I think you deserve a little treat from that, don't you?" She nodded her head in excitement.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"You'll have to wait for that though. Breakfast is already served!"

The princess groaned as her Mistress untied her.

At the age of 18, all the princesses of the Kingdom of Sorlia must undergo a minimum of 2 years of royal training to become a proper princess and be allowed to rule.

Princess Amelia is currently undergoing her training with her Mistress Ava. Her mother, the Queen, had a difficult time looking for an apprentice to train the said princess because of the rumors about her that she's a brat and a law breaker. They said it would be a waste of time to train the princess.

However, Ava appeared and volunteered to train the brat with her own methods but in 2 conditions. One, in the span of 2 years, Amelia will be on the hands of Ava and no other, not even the Queen. Two, no one will interrupt the princess' training nor is anyone allowed to see her. The Queen, in hesitation, agreed with those conditions.

After two months of training, the brat and law breaker Amelia, is as submissive as ever. All it takes is a little bit of teasing and denial.

22 more months to go...